The brawl ends and the person acknowledges that they lost BUT the people who are around and encouraging the fight keep acting like there is a fight going on for some reason.

Even if you just initiate a brawl and then put your fists down he acknowledges your surrender but again people still act like a brawl is going on.

Not sure what I can do about that... Maybe the other mods had to tune the storyevent somehow...

i dont know what you changed with 13.10.2 but the option that allows followers to search containers (both chests and dead bodies) and collect the items you missed is back, i was using 13.9.5 which had it then 13.10. didnt have it. also the followers dont run when asking for sex smile.png

side note: 13.10.2 shows up in my game as 13.10.1 and 13.10 showed up as 13.7.1 though 13.9.5. showed up properly.

Yeah I missunderstood you, you were talking about follower finding items in containers, that's extra, that doesn't toggle the regular follower finding stuff that just toggles if they find stuff in chests the player has visited, rather than randomly as the player goes through the game.

also thank you for adding in the follower can block sex, it will be a feature that i will use when playing a dom, though i will leave it off when playing as a sub for the imersion factor that the follower can allow other npcs to use their slave it makes it appear that they are asking to use the player since i always choose "glances at follower" using that as the "ask my master" option

I didn't write that dialogue, chase did (original author showed up with those changes and asked for them to be put in). I had no interest at the time, but I should consider adding some additional functionality (follower+attacker threesome, dom/sub dialogue from follower maybe, different dialogue than *glance* at different levels of relationship, maybe a second one, ect)

I should probably also add a check to make sure the follower doesn't look like a slave too much too, or attacker ignores them?

The brawl ends and the person acknowledges that they lost BUT the people who are around and encouraging the fight keep acting like there is a fight going on for some reason.

Even if you just initiate a brawl and then put your fists down he acknowledges your surrender but again people still act like a brawl is going on.

Not sure what I can do about that... Maybe the other mods had to tune the storyevent somehow...

In fighting words mod when you win the person has dialogue box that says "So you had enough [end brawl]" and once you select the text then everyone goes back to normal.

I believe it has something to do with this:

GetOwningQuest().SetStage(100)

When he starts the brawls its

Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
(GetOwningQuest() as FavorDialogueScript).Brawl(akSpeaker)
;END CODE
EndFunction

FavorDialogueScript is actually a vanilla script he uses.

EDIT:

But even the fighting words mod if you put down your weapons people will still yell like you're fighting but the Tavern Brawls mod did it in a different way
he made conditions in his scripts for instance:

function OnMagicEffectApply(objectreference akCaster, MagicEffect akEffect)

Bool bDebug = gDebug.getvalueint() as Bool
Bool bMagic = gMagic.getvalueint() as Bool
actor pCaster = akCaster as actor
if akCaster == game.GetPlayer() as objectreference && !bMagic
if bDebug
debug.notification("jknjbBrawlingAliasScript, player used magic - end brawl.")
endIf
self.GetOwningQuest().SetStage(150)
elseIf pCaster.IsPlayerTeammate() && !bMagic
if bDebug
debug.notification("jknjbBrawlingAliasScript, player teammate used magic - end brawl.")
endIf
endIf
endFunction

I am actually happy with it still and I can see that there is alot more effort needed for such a small addition than we originally though xD
If you are to leave the cell then everyone goes back to normal anyway so it still works and the guy you're fighting at least acknowledges his defeat lol.

It seems like it should just work like that automatically once you call the quest/storyevent but hey what can ya do  <_<

overall the mod works great and has a lot of nice features.

sigh I recently ran into a problem (I think) (it has happened 3 times in different places now). was trying out the Devious Followers mod.   During the mod I was enslaved to a follower

(1 of the 2 I had with me, both of whom DEC knew were there).  wound up having sex where I was tagged as a victim (notice in upper left corner told me I was a victim in a

rape scene), after the scene was over DEC triggered an enslavement event (sent to Simple Slavery 2 times, and was sent to Leah of DCL 1 time). 

on the bright side where I was sent was did follow the DEC MCM settings.

I am not sure if this is supposed to be able to happen or not.  thought it worth mentioning (so that if it is not supposed to happen it could be checked out).

anyway keep up the good work.

edit

ok after time number 4 I think I know what happened.  I think my vulnerability is just so great that a follower cannot protect me.

inside a walled city vulnerability triggers include

naked

no weapons

bound and helpless (due to restraints)

night

raped

attacker arousal (92 arousal)

follower also being currently raped

total of at least 5 points of vulnerability PLUS attacker arousal override and follower being raped.

it has yet to happen not at night  small consolation is I think I know how to prevent it happening.

a rare but possible circumstance.

i dont know what you changed with 13.10.2 but the option that allows followers to search containers (both chests and dead bodies) and collect the items you missed is back, i was using 13.9.5 which had it then 13.10. didnt have it. also the followers dont run when asking for sex smile.png

side note: 13.10.2 shows up in my game as 13.10.1 and 13.10 showed up as 13.7.1 though 13.9.5. showed up properly.

Yeah I missunderstood you, you were talking about follower finding items in containers, that's extra, that doesn't toggle the regular follower finding stuff that just toggles if they find stuff in chests the player has visited, rather than randomly as the player goes through the game.

also thank you for adding in the follower can block sex, it will be a feature that i will use when playing a dom, though i will leave it off when playing as a sub for the imersion factor that the follower can allow other npcs to use their slave it makes it appear that they are asking to use the player since i always choose "glances at follower" using that as the "ask my master" option

I didn't write that dialogue, chase did (original author showed up with those changes and asked for them to be put in). I had no interest at the time, but I should consider adding some additional functionality (follower+attacker threesome, dom/sub dialogue from follower maybe, different dialogue than *glance* at different levels of relationship, maybe a second one, ect)

I should probably also add a check to make sure the follower doesn't look like a slave too much too, or attacker ignores them?

maybe after the players sub lvl hits 125-150 the "glance at follower" could change to "please speak with my master/mistress" depending on your followers sex.

removed the question i asked after having the answer appear in game lol

you sir are awsome, you ninja added in that serana (my most used follower) uses the line come here slave your mistress requires your body. ty for that

i have one more option, if possible, i would like to see. you have leon from cursed loot as an option to use as to be given/sold to, would you be able to as leah as well

In fighting words mod when you win the person has dialogue box that says "So you had enough [end brawl]" and once you select the text then everyone goes back to normal.

;BEGIN CODE
;END CODE
EndFunction

EDIT:

But even the fighting words mod if you put down your weapons people will still yell like you're fighting but the Tavern Brawls mod did it in a different way

if bDebug
endIf
if bDebug
debug.notification("jknjbBrawlingAliasScript, player teammate used magic - end brawl.")
endIf
endIf
endFunction

I am actually happy with it still and I can see that there is alot more effort needed for such a small addition than we originally though xD
If you are to leave the cell then everyone goes back to normal anyway so it still works and the guy you're fighting at least acknowledges his defeat lol.

It seems like it should just work like that automatically once you call the quest/storyevent but hey what can ya do  dry.png

Well, maybe it always assumed the brawl was part of a quest and something had to happen at the end...

But yeah, should be default behavior to assume it doesn't need extra to end.

sigh I recently ran into a problem (I think) (it has happened 3 times in different places now). was trying out the Devious Followers mod.   During the mod I was enslaved to a follower

(1 of the 2 I had with me, both of whom DEC knew were there).  wound up having sex where I was tagged as a victim (notice in upper left corner told me I was a victim in a

rape scene), after the scene was over DEC triggered an enslavement event (sent to Simple Slavery 2 times, and was sent to Leah of DCL 1 time). 

I am not sure if this is supposed to be able to happen or not.  thought it worth mentioning (so that if it is not supposed to happen it could be checked out).

edit

ok after time number 4 I think I know what happened.  I think my vulnerability is just so great that a follower cannot protect me.

naked

no weapons

night

raped

total of at least 5 points of vulnerability PLUS attacker arousal override and follower being raped.

it has yet to happen not at night  small consolation is I think I know how to prevent it happening.

I think it's simpler than that, I don't have DEC set to detect Devious followers being active yet, so I can't lock the player as being a slave already and stop enslavement after sex.

At the time I saw the mod uploaded I didn't think I needed to detect it was active, because they would always be with follower. Forgot about enslave through sex for some reason.

Need to ask the author a detection method

you sir are awsome, you ninja added in that serana (my most used follower) uses the line come here slave your mistress requires your body. ty for that

It was in 13.10 but the same bug that stopped the brawl from working right would stop the added dialogue showing up. Forgot to put that in the change log.

i have one more option, if possible, i would like to see. you have leon from cursed loot as an option to use as to be given/sold to, would you be able to as leah as well

Leah should already be in there. Before sending the player to Leon we roll a die 50% chance either or.

I guess I haven't seen it trigger myself, maybe it's not working.

;BEGIN CODE
;END CODE
EndFunction

EDIT:

if bDebug
endIf
if bDebug
endIf
endIf
endFunction

It seems like it should just work like that automatically once you call the quest/storyevent but hey what can ya do  dry.png

Well, maybe it always assumed the brawl was part of a quest and something had to happen at the end...

But yeah, should be default behavior to assume it doesn't need extra to end.

edit

naked

no weapons

night

raped

I think it's simpler than that, I don't have DEC set to detect Devious followers being active yet, so I can't lock the player as being a slave already and stop enslavement after sex.

At the time I saw the mod uploaded I didn't think I needed to detect it was active, because they would always be with follower. Forgot about enslave through sex for some reason.

Need to ask the author a detection method

It was in 13.10 but the same bug that stopped the brawl from working right would stop the added dialogue showing up. Forgot to put that in the change log.

Leah should already be in there. Before sending the player to Leon we roll a die 50% chance either or.

I guess I haven't seen it trigger myself, maybe it's not working.

is it possible to add in the option to turn leon off but still get leah? i have had it trigger the leon event but never had it choose leah

Can't use weapon out as deterrent easily, I mean I can stop an approach before it starts, but cannot detect if the player pulls their weapon out in realtime, so cannot stop approaches by pulling your weapon out.

At least it's not an event available through vanilla or skse: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Actor_Script

Otherwise it has been added.

Edit: Adding it as a condition to the AI package isn't good enough either, pulling out a weapon doesn't stop the approach there either.

Could you use

RegisterForAnimationEvent("weaponDraw")

or 

RegisterForAnimationEvent("weaponSwing") and RegisterForAnimationEvent("weaponLeftSwing") etc.

On a player alias for the duration of the approach to stop it on draw/swinging a weapon in a threatening manner?

Can't use weapon out as deterrent easily, I mean I can stop an approach before it starts, but cannot detect if the player pulls their weapon out in realtime, so cannot stop approaches by pulling your weapon out.

At least it's not an event available through vanilla or skse: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Actor_Script

Otherwise it has been added.

Edit: Adding it as a condition to the AI package isn't good enough either, pulling out a weapon doesn't stop the approach there either.

Could you use

RegisterForAnimationEvent("weaponDraw")

or 

RegisterForAnimationEvent("weaponSwing") and RegisterForAnimationEvent("weaponLeftSwing") etc.

On a player alias for the duration of the approach to stop it on draw/swinging a weapon in a threatening manner?

This was already fixed in 13.10.1, you should be able to spook NPCs away while pulling out a weapon during an approach.

Of course, the condition there is that the drawn vulnerability lock is set higher than weapon worn, and is high enough to cover the player's vulnerability during that approach. If you set it to 1, and the player is at lvl 2, the weapon won't stop anything.

is it possible to add in the option to turn leon off but still get leah? i have had it trigger the leon event but never had it choose leah

Yeah I probably should separate them into two distinct possibilities with their own weights...

question on how the "follower thinks player is likes being sub" veriables are determined. is it increased when you choose an option or is it just random?

is it possible to tie the change in player and follower sub/dom lvls via the choices you make to their convos?

ie when a follower finds an item convo and you choose i wonder if it fits it could increase the sub lvl by x points and the followers dom lvl by y where y would be x-1 or 2

using what do you have in mind would only raise the followers dom lvl by a fair ammount if they equip the item.

durring the asking for sex would be strait forward. player chooses anything you too option no change in sub/dom lvls.

using yes master/mistress would raise the sub lvl for the player and raise the dom lvl of the follower. sure thing would do the reverse, depending on the players/followers sub/dom lvls

EnjoysSub/Dom and ThinksLikesSub/Dom are already influenced by player choice in dialogue.

There is probably dialogue outcomes that I forgot to add that functionality to their scripts, and hence do not modify the values, but for the most part existing dialogue should affect the values for the follower speaking, and often for nearbyNPCs. I should probably go back and double check against the dialogue looking for missing modifications, kinda tedious though thanks to CK

I actually expected users would set follower dom/sub manually, it is less likely to be modified than their opinion of the player. Fewer dialogues result in a more dominant follower, typically the ones where they express their enjoyment at the result of the dialogue.

Edit: I should point out that a while back I set maximum values for certain activities, if the player shows only a minor sub/dom trait it won't increase their values after a certain amount. I set these kinda low, I can go back and change it, but at the time I had lvl 30-ish set at the max sub in my head, I should probably go back and set it closer to 50. If the player already has higher values it could explain why the number isn't increasing on your end as the follower already knows the player about that level of submissive tendency. I never intended sub to go > 100 and/or keep climbing forever, it's mostly there to stop certain dialogues until the player has shown reason for that dialogue to exist.

when i adjust the sliders, depending on which i am in the mood to play:

if i am planning on playing sub i set the follower's dom lvl to 50, sub lvl to -20, players dom lvl to -20 and the sub lvl to 50,

when i am playing dom with the follower as sub it is reversed

a save that i started with 13.7 and still use with 13.10.2 has the sub lvl over 500 i looked at the console and before i had even talked to them it was showing a change to the lvls

with 13.9.5 though 13.10.2 they havent change.

Yeah there is no advantage currently for having a value > 25 in anything. And with the ceilings, you won't increase those values above each ceiling, which will probably get retuned if I re-organize around a lvl 50 max.

---

I should probably mention I haven't tested devious followers test since I'm having trouble getting it to trigger randomly. Reminder that if you have and want DF detection to work in DEC you'll need to reset mods detection on an older save.

i dont use devious followers since if i remember right it requires the betas for dd

i know you maybe getting annoyed seeing me ask questions, but i have another one, when a follower finds an items and says "you are already wearing said item, lets see how this one looks, now wheres the key" who is the follower checking to see if they have the key, does the key have to be in the followers inventory, or the players?

i know you maybe getting annoyed seeing me ask questions, but i have another one, when a follower finds an items and says "you are already wearing said item, lets see how this one looks, now wheres the key" who is the follower checking to see if they have the key, does the key have to be in the followers inventory, or the players?

These questions are reasonable, all pertaining to the mod's behavior especially in places where it's not obvious what is happening. All good.

For that specific dialogue, the follower has to have a key (chastity OR restraints, since it can happen to either item and I don't care enough to write headache code to detect that) written that way under the assumption I would put in some better follower key behavior in the next decent release.

Right now that dialog isn't smart enough to know if the player has a key the follower can use, there's no dialogue for key transfer, if your follower finds a key in a chest you missed the message says they found it but it's bugged, the key doesn't actually appear in their inventory. I wanted the follower to be able to unlock themselves before a sex approach if they have a key(chastity), or if they were frustrated with the player, or dom, ect. I want them to be able to unlock the player, and other interactions, including better thought out key stealing.

These questions are reasonable, all pertaining to the mod's behavior especially in places where it's not obvious what is happening. All good.

For that specific dialogue, the follower has to have a key (chastity OR restraints, since it can happen to either item and I don't care enough to write headache code to detect that) written that way under the assumption I would put in some better follower key behavior in the next decent release.

Right now that dialog isn't smart enough to know if the player has a key the follower can use, there's no dialogue for key transfer, if your follower finds a key in a chest you missed the message says they found it but it's bugged, the key doesn't actually appear in their inventory. I wanted the follower to be able to unlock themselves before a sex approach if they have a key(chastity), or if they were frustrated with the player, or dom, ect. I want them to be able to unlock the player, and other interactions, including better thought out key stealing.

i do know it works for gags, but they dont seem to be able to change the items with what they are suppose to find, the collar i am not worried about since i have it set to only use  the slave collar and think that the follower finds another and would try to equip another one. i also (for rping as the followers slave ) give all keys to the follower.

i have found a bug with the training plug, where if equipped you cant remove it with out using console command to unequip it. i think it might be some where in dd that it thinks there is a harness blocking it when there isnt anything in the way. you may want to remove that from being able to be used.

i have found a bug with the training plug, where if equipped you cant remove it with out using console command to unequip it. i think it might be some where in dd that it thinks there is a harness blocking it when there isnt anything in the way. you may want to remove that from being able to be used.

Although DEC used to have it's own training plug, it was unfinished and probably broken so It looks like I switched the plug in the code to the DDi training plug... Which was a proof of concept that I think the DDi team ignores and it's probably broken and nothing I can do about it from my side without a lot of benefit.

Just set the plug chance to 0 and I'll default it to zero next release, or ask the DD team about it.

Q) What is the maximum number I should see in a saved game of active instances of the following scripts: crdefollowerscript, crdemasterscript, and crdeplayermonitorscript? I ask because I have gotten to 800+ combined instances several times in my latest playthrough (using 13.10.2; new game, did not try to upgrade mid-playthrough).

You should only have one of crdeplayermonitorscript, and one of follower script per follower, with some followers having a master script.

Assuming you've gotten lots of follower/master scripts, can you pass me that save you want to clean? I want to see what the state of each of them is, because I'm not sure why there would be so many. Even if you got errors they still should not multiply, if they got stuck however...

Edit: yeah I only got 3 followers scripts on this save that has been running 13.10 for a few hours, so I don't think the follower getting hit function is getting stuck, but your save might tell me more.

OK, this save represents an hour of play from the last time I cleaned -- 275 active and 279 suspended scripts with crde in the filter box. I use savetool to remove the scripts.

When I use savetool's "mod editor" functionality to remove forms and scripts from deviously enslaved.esp, it reports 16 forms and 79 scripts removed, but I still have 275 active and 279 suspended scripts listed.

The attached zip file has my last save, plugin list, story manager log, and papyrus log. The stack dump happened after this save; I closed the game when it happened and checked the last save.

Weird. Are you sure that's the first stack dump you've gotten?

Your papyrus log has 16 stack dumps, if my script is reporting right. > 2400 follower scripts, >800 master scripts between all dumps

When I inspect the save I see almost all of your follower and master scripts are hung, waiting for the game to return a property for them to work. This property is the player variable that was previously loaded into our crdeplayermonitorscript. I could bypass this if I need to, but it's not the real issue. PlayerMon in this save is also stuck, waiting forever to get a response from NPCMonitor, asking for checkActorBoundInFurniture() result.

I think you got a stackdump previously (long before DEC went nuts) which caused a hang while that function was running, and one of the scripts dumped was the running NPCMonitor.  There is one NPCMonitor instance in this save on the suspended stack, but I'm not sure what that means. It's missing almost all useable data, only one actor: (0x26553100)

I really doubt that actor is bugged, although you could summon them and see what they are, and if they are bugged.

If you find a previous stackdump, you'll want to dump all saves made after it, not because it broke DEC which might be fixable, but because it probably broke other mods. There is still a real possibility that this is a real bug in DEC, but not sure what could cause a hang like this right now.

I think you need to clean deeper with save tool. Using the "Mod editor" feature It removed >1000 scripts from your save when I tried. This mod might not be fixable at all, but worth pointing out that save tool can be used different ways to fix/break/remove different layers of crap, sometimes doing more harm than good but worth trying I feel.

Edit: So I cleaned your save with save tool, in a way that might have broken more stuff, but DEC doesn't start property, not yet sure why.I think DEC gets stuck waiting for SKYUI MCM to respond, if true then SKYUI got broken too and would need to be removed from the save to restart as well.

Edit2: I should probably point out I get more debug data from ReSaver, the save cleaner made by markdf as part of his Fallrim tools, not only does it tell me what the variables are at saving time but he even decompiles the pex files to asm far enough for me to read how far into the code the script was.

Verstort, on 22 Aug 2017 - 11:44 PM, said:

Weird. Are you sure that's the first stack dump you've gotten?

In retrospect, no I'm not. 

Your papyrus log has 16 stack dumps, if my script is reporting right. > 2400 follower scripts, >800 master scripts between all dumps

16 stack dumps in just this one session?  Yikes! Were they right after each other, or was there some gameplay between them? What kind of script do you use to analyze the log?

. . . only one actor: (0x26553100)

It appears to be a generic dynamically generated NPC. Can't summon it (neither "prid 26553100" nor "player.placeatme 26553100" succeeds).

I followed the totally unsupported mod update process -- use savetool's mod editor to remove the mod forms and scripts, then removed all scripts using the filter "crde" -- to update to 13.10.3. So far, no crazy high number of scripts, no crde events, although when I fired up the game to look for 26553100, the console papyrus output detected Jarl Balgruuf as not aroused enough and Irileth as not a playable race, so there is some crde activity going on.

16 stack dumps in just this one session?  Yikes! Were they right after each other, or was there some gameplay between them? What kind of script do you use to analyze the log?

I wrote a quick python script a long time ago that would quickly scan my logs for stack dumps since they mess up the whole save but are fairly silent, got sick of playing for hours on broken saves and having to revert whole nights of progress. This way I find them per night at the least, and can quickly check if I get some odd behavior.

I kinda wrote it in a hurry and it should probably display more data, all it displays is the number of dumps and what frequency of scripts show up per file, although I should probably re-write it to display a shorter list per dump (if a script exists more than 5 times for example), rather than a compiled list for the whole file. You should only need python installed on your machine for this to work, move it to your log folder and double click.

. . . only one actor: (0x26553100)

It appears to be a generic dynamically generated NPC. Can't summon it (neither "prid 26553100" nor "player.placeatme 26553100" succeeds).

I followed the totally unsupported mod update process -- use savetool's mod editor to remove the mod forms and scripts, then removed all scripts using the filter "crde" -- to update to 13.10.3. So far, no crazy high number of scripts, no crde events, although when I fired up the game to look for 26553100, the console papyrus output detected Jarl Balgruuf as not aroused enough and Irileth as not a playable race, so there is some crde activity going on.

Good to know you got it semi fixed on your end.

That NPC might be summonable with "26553100".moveto player, with the parenthesis, although sounds like it's not necessary. In the even it isn't reachable, since it's a hard value, you might be able to look up the NPC in TES5Edit, since you know the load order of the mod the NPC belongs to (0x26) you should be able to load that mod into TES5Edit and look under "Non Player Character(Actor)" to find them out of game.

Hi, I'm really sorry if this has already been addressed but I have to "manually push" my current follower everytime I reload a save.

Until I do that, the follower won't find any item and won't find any container.

Ah, is Mods reset set to run every save load (still turned on)?

Manually adding a follower adds them to a semi permanent list... that gets reset when we reset mods detection. I should probably change that since it's likely to annoy users like yourself.

The usual reason a follower isn't being detected manually is because the player hasn't had sex with them yet. I thought that would be an acceptable requirement to do further kinky stuff through dialogue.

analysis.py.zip

Changes:

• Details per stack dump, for all per file, rather than mashed together across the whole file.
  • Time of each stackdump, so you have some sense as to when it happened at a glance
  • Rather than lines of text per dump, which is fairly useless, the line number of the log is posted instead
  • Only scripts that have more than one instance per dump are posted, keeps the output more compact, especially since we want the big numbers anyway.
  • Formating to help make it easier to read.

But yeah that log has 16 individual stack dumps, pretty bad.

checkforstackdumps.py.zip