Search through all forms in a cell looking for containers: a modest CPU spike but doable, where modest is avg, massive user made player "houses" could have > 100 containers.

Not sure if I can lock a door that isn't intended to be lockable (player's house door) and or if I can detect in papyrus if that door leads to another cell (would be race condition to lock room doors when the only key is behind the door)

Wouldn't it suck if the mod found a chest that was hidden behind a wall that the cell builder never intended the player to find naturally in the game? Pretty sure ALL vendors do this already (their shops are not out of their inventory, there is a chest hidden below the floor for each vendor's items.)

Could be really boring unless I could find other things for the follower to do to add variety and interaction. Sex isn't enough, spanking/whiping/tying up with extra items might not be enough...

Experience could be completely different depending on the layout  and items available in each player house, I can see it being more annoying in certain cases than any other gameplay breaking mod, honestly, otherwise could be interesting.

There is one very important reason I couldn't do it myself though, my Mod organizer and Creation kit setup is broken, I cannot add quests with scripts to the mod/game right now, otherwise I would have finished the quest to go rescue followers that got sent into the world when the player gets enslaved. Without making a quest for this it might be... still doable, maybe not. Dialogue triggered states is easy enough, just can't do any quest objectives or anything. For something like this without needing to traverse the map, it might be good enough.

Then again maybe I can get someone else to do that part for me, never know.

Right, giant houses and hidden container are legion. I should have known better since I finished blackthron (using the cheating chest). Thus to implement such scenario, you'd have to manually flag or build a list of acceptable containers? Or worse, engineer a dedicated playground.

Anyhow, a game like any game needs rules and sometimes a game master. With boons, curses and puzzles. But determining the rules would come after figuring out if implementing the idea is at all possible of worth it.

Devious games at home:

Tie them up and give them a time limit to escape (honestly, DCUR sorta already did this, follower is just not part of it).

Tied to bed, escape before gem causes orgasm?

Blindfolded, search for thing by feeling

Be temporary slave to follower, rope play.

Go several hours without sex/orgasm, while being toyed with?

Go naked for several hours wearing something extra.

Find the hidden thing with DCUR doll collar, the more your wrong the more rubber doll become, or something to that effect

Dog outfit, pet play (not my thing, not sure if there's enough working functionality)

Multiple follower: blindfolded (full black screen) guess the cock? Not enough to go with here

Reward options: Key if belted, key if collared, Sex if horny, Money, revenge (reverse items, reverse slave, special sex, ect)

Consequence options (took too long): More items, tied up in furniture for hours (while followers have sex in front of them?), more games, travel naked with items to nearest town for quest (hard), piercings, whipping, sold/given into slavery, slave for the weekend (no presedent), sex with animal (not everyone who uses this mod uses beastiality mods especially with aroused creatures being a hog)

Need more magical devious devices to play with.

If furniture could have sex/orgasm animations there would be some options.

Too many of these would be boring considering they happen automatically in other mods.

Need more ideas...

Mmmh, yes, DCUR on a smaller scale. It's really about giving an incentive for the player to do all the things, beside the fun there can be perks to gain like a blessing of the depraved "+n% resistance to physical damage" if the player got into a canning scene. There is something similar in the vanilla game if you read all ten etched tablets on the way leading to High Hrothgar, you'll be blessed with "Voice of the Sky" making all animal pacified for 24 hours.

The base idea is to tie entertaining mechanics together so as to produce a diversion for a limited time. (You get it? Tie them together... Erm, moving on.) Personally I like the "find the escape while bound" scenario. Or simple logic puzzle the player has to solve, failing means gaining devices and succeeding means removing devices. And at the end of the little "game", you count the amount of devices fitted on the player and transcribe them in hours of "pet play" with the follower. It doesn't always need to be sexual or kinky, just be themed that way.

What does pet play means? Well the follower goes around town buying and talking with other NPC, and the player follow around on all 4 and properly outfitted for the occasion (cat, dog, llama?). Or a pony girl session of some kind.

A bondage play with a dome usually involve sensory stimulation, which is near impossible to reproduce in a videogame. Thus we fall back to specific kinks: exhibitionist, pet play, submission, humiliation. A game could be about being naked in a part of town and the goal is to go back home without being seen. Or how good a dog can the player be. Or the player needs to cater to the needs of a third party actor: like fetch quests for food and drink or other item with rewards and punishments at the end.

Well, this is getting a bit too complex.

The exponent alters the curve of the function that turns containers the player has encountered(x) into a % chance that the follower has found something(y). exponent of 1 is linear, straight line between 0,0 and (max containers, max chance), where the function is y=x^p, as power increases the function curves toward the floor, meaning the chance the follower finds items is lower for small containers count opened, but grows gradually, the larger the exponent the slower the rate, so the less likely the followers find something until close to the max containers.

After max containers the function becomes static, we just sit at the max chance.

At the time it seemed like the best system to put in, ro at least the best I could do myself. You can choose linear or parabolic or steeper, you could set the max containers low and get more frequent approaches or set it really long and high exponent and it becomes more organic.

I may not be the best at describing the concept though..

Great explination, that made it very clear how it works. Thanks.

Args would be great if i knew some more about the workings of CK...

--> Each time something should happen the Variables "forceGreetSex" or "forceGreetFollower" are set to != 0.

Then ForceGreet is enabled and the actor comes to me and initiates a dialoge. This happens through Packages?

I checked in CK which Topic Branches are called and in this two packages (crdeForceGreetSex and crdeForceGreetFollowers) its always the same branch (shown in picture)

From this Branch it gets redirected to the dialog it should show, but how is elusive for me. For me it looks wrong but as i said i dont know CK and its workings very little.

Maybe u could look into this if your CK is up and running again.

Pic 1: The package crdeGreetFollower

Pic 2: crdePlayerMonitorQuest the DialogBranch wich is called from this

Pic 3: FollowerHitBranch which should be called somehow

Pic 4: FollwerFindItem which is called but i dont know how

post-538066-0-68550900-1494083639_thumb.jpg

post-538066-0-88103000-1494083640_thumb.jpg

post-538066-0-74036500-1494083641_thumb.jpg

post-538066-0-06776200-1494083643_thumb.jpg

--> Each time something should happen the Variables "forceGreetSex" or "forceGreetFollower" are set to != 0.

Then ForceGreet is enabled and the actor comes to me and initiates a dialoge. This happens through Packages?

I checked in CK which Topic Branches are called and in this two packages (crdeForceGreetSex and crdeForceGreetFollowers) its always the same branch (shown in picture)

From this Branch it gets redirected to the dialog it should show, but how is elusive for me. For me it looks wrong but as i said i dont know CK and its workings very little.

Ai package determines how the NPC acts in the world. We only really use it to force the NPC to run up to the player force greet. You can use it for more, like defining sleep schedule, if they NPC should stay in a location(guards, CDx Erani sweeping), when to eat, ect. Honestly Ai package is a headache, every time I've tried playing with it to make NPCs do more interesting stuff I get garbage results and lose interest in wasting my freetime on it.

The AI package is automatically applied to the top of the AI stack of any NPC that is assigned to a ReferenceAlias that has the AI package assigned to it, I think, in order to see that in CK you have to open the reference alias tab in the quest (PlayerMon) and from there select preferences per alias, we have 3 follower aliases with the follower package, an approacher reference with it's own AI package and I think there's a master reference with some follower functionality, need to go back and check.

The dialogue isn't tied to the AI package at all. The dialogue is set to override any other dialogue in the game if the flags are set, the same way the AI package is set to force greet on the same flags, except the package requires the MCM option for forcegreet and the dialogue goes off if you talk to them without the force greet anyway. For dialogue, there is one <Topic>  that is the first to be triggered for every branch. You can have multiple branches active at the same time and which branch shows up is determined by their priority and conditions. If the conditions say the dialgoue shouldn't happen then we default to the next branch. Conditions are not on the topic though, they are on the NPC responses, which isn't intuitive. Double click on "Slut! Service me!" or any of the other responses and options for that response will open, and you can see the conditions that must be met for that response to be active. If all response for a head topic of a branch are condition-invalid, then that branch is unreachable and other dialogue from the priority queue is used.

You already found the hit detection code on the follower script, that script is applied to all three follower aliases, and master alias I think.

I've got a lot of crashing on my game install at the moment, only got to test for awhile last night. Followers weren't allocating to the follower alias (all three were set to player, you can see this ingame with SQV crdePlayerMonitor), but I haven't checked the code to see why. I don't think I had them set to a follower alias until sex/item approach, and you won't get hit detection until the followers are in the reference alias, which won't happen until you interact with them more, makes testing quickly harder.

Followers won't show up in the follower menu until you have sex with them through some other mod, or set them manually. You can use the setpqv I mentioned earlier to quickly get an item discovered by follower, then save for testing?

Follower ties up the player in gear (pet/naked/gag/specific item/mixed) and walks them around, except... the player is the one with controls. Every attempt I've seen of the player being led by AI following NPC is rather... annoying. Camera locked. lack of action, even if struggle or meaningless resist takes away from any experience, becomes a poorly made movie, bored or annoyed unless done really well.

On the other hand, giving player control to follower takes some players out of the experience, it becomes... 3rd party? Not everyone can play an npc interacting with a self projected player, too many use the player as self insert instead of character being manipulated.

Pet play, or role play in general, can become very complicated. Just leaving the player to their own devices in a room isn't interesting enough for players, there needs to be give and take interaction, or action. Take CD's customer assist 2 for instance, it's almost all dialogue triggered. The actions consist of "get ready" or "bring me thing", other interactions become complicated. Is that enough? Still took Vel months to write and implement. He works slow but so do I.

Okay, different angle: Imagine this is a play you're screen writing for. You need to define everything that happens well enough for actors to achieve something worthwhile, actions, tone, timing, sequencing. Now imagine there isn't one outcome, they can branch and take the play to different endings, or different "games", "events".

Easy writers block since not really a writer, dialogue needs to work for different player+follower bdsm combinations, triples the dialogue, missing variety gets noticed by users who only use one combination, so we need more than the minimum, at least for most of the outcomes. I hate this. Everytime I step back and look at what could be I end up taking a liberal estimate which makes it look like a massive undertaking. Re-evaluate, can we start from a single use case and expand it later? What's the minimum requirements for that first case? I have never accurately guessed this, so now I overestimate wildly. It doesn't help that I'm a programmer who focuses on functionality and not writing/design/integration. That single case and expand strategy has left me stranded before too, I never expanded the follower interaction beyond item/really-basic-sex/hitdetection because I got stuck trying to write further content.

The above applies mostly if I'm still the only one working on the project.

In terms of technical limitations of the game, Most of it is possible. "find the escape while bound" should be doable. I'm always fine with a "if broken, push button in menu to reset" solution to catch those edge cases I mentioned earlier, I just hope there isn't some engine limitation I run into that I can never catch or fix and plagues users, but that's always a risk moding a closed black box like skyrim. NPC walking the player around might be enough for some users, NPC walks player up to other NPCs and makes things happen, sounds like POX prisoner parade, so should be doable.

Follower putting items on player for some time, while player/follower still move around, like "Try wearing this collar for awhile," or in town or something, might be too light, unless we add stuff later. NPC comments is something I still don't know how to do, but more writing. Should be possible since other mods  make NPCs comment, but don't know how to do it myself.

Ai package determines how the NPC acts in the world. We only really use it to force the NPC to run up to the player force greet. You can use it for more, like defining sleep schedule, if they NPC should stay in a location(guards, CDx Erani sweeping), when to eat, ect. Honestly Ai package is a headache, every time I've tried playing with it to make NPCs do more interesting stuff I get garbage results and lose interest in wasting my freetime on it.

The AI package is automatically applied to the top of the AI stack of any NPC that is assigned to a ReferenceAlias that has the AI package assigned to it, I think, in order to see that in CK you have to open the reference alias tab in the quest (PlayerMon) and from there select preferences per alias, we have 3 follower aliases with the follower package, an approacher reference with it's own AI package and I think there's a master reference with some follower functionality, need to go back and check.

The dialogue isn't tied to the AI package at all. The dialogue is set to override any other dialogue in the game if the flags are set, the same way the AI package is set to force greet on the same flags, except the package requires the MCM option for forcegreet and the dialogue goes off if you talk to them without the force greet anyway. For dialogue, there is one <Topic>  that is the first to be triggered for every branch. You can have multiple branches active at the same time and which branch shows up is determined by their priority and conditions. If the conditions say the dialgoue shouldn't happen then we default to the next branch. Conditions are not on the topic though, they are on the NPC responses, which isn't intuitive. Double click on "Slut! Service me!" or any of the other responses and options for that response will open, and you can see the conditions that must be met for that response to be active. If all response for a head topic of a branch are condition-invalid, then that branch is unreachable and other dialogue from the priority queue is used.

You already found the hit detection code on the follower script, that script is applied to all three follower aliases, and master alias I think.

I've got a lot of crashing on my game install at the moment, only got to test for awhile last night. Followers weren't allocating to the follower alias (all three were set to player, you can see this ingame with SQV crdePlayerMonitor), but I haven't checked the code to see why. I don't think I had them set to a follower alias until sex/item approach, and you won't get hit detection until the followers are in the reference alias, which won't happen until you interact with them more, makes testing quickly harder.

Followers won't show up in the follower menu until you have sex with them through some other mod, or set them manually. You can use the setpqv I mentioned earlier to quickly get an item discovered by follower, then save for testing?

Got it running with your help and CK Wiki. :shy:

Pic 1: Changed priority from 50 to 255 of the Branch StartTopic from FollowerHit

Pic 2: Added FollowerAlias02 and followeralias03 to each Info in the StartTopic and sorted it

Pic 3: Added Random and Goodbye Flags in the other Branches, so not only the first true is called and the dialoge is ended after that

P.S.: Saw more Goodbye Flags missing in Branches; matters little but could be added

Maybe progressive bondage could be added after to many hits in one fight....

post-538066-0-48406300-1494151169_thumb.jpg

post-538066-0-35944600-1494151170_thumb.jpg

post-538066-0-33374600-1494151171_thumb.jpg

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4637075-change-generic-npc-greetings-not-custom-voice/ <-- NPC Comments

You could also hook on the actor search thats already present in your Mod and get one actor thats not a follower a Dialog Branch thats just a Line with Goodbye Flag and something with walking (Does not force the player to stand in place if i remember correctly).

My 2 cents but not my mod:

I wouldnt try to implement another complete slave bondage experience, like SD,... and implements a way to experience enslavement for many of these. Maybe focus more on the existing qualities this already has. I think its the only mod on LL that has FollowerDom and FollowerSub. This could be extended.

For example if your follower is dom it (dont want to write he/she all the time) adds randomly devious gear to your body if it wants. Also maybe more extreme things in towns and settlements than in dungeons so "normal" gameplay is still somehow possible. Forced prostitution and or threesomes, orgies. Have sex with x npcs, get banged once in every hole.

Had sex for an amount of time (so space bashing wont help)....

Vice versa with sub. if sub level is high enough you can order more and more things, maybe equip more items. Also if you have a dom and a sub follower and you yourself are seen as a sub the interaction could involve yourself and the sub.

Master, Sub and Master of Master would be a possibility.

Got it running with your help and CK Wiki. shy.gif

Pic 1: Changed priority from 50 to 255 of the Branch StartTopic from FollowerHit

Pic 2: Added FollowerAlias02 and followeralias03 to each Info in the StartTopic and sorted it

Pic 3: Added Random and Goodbye Flags in the other Branches, so not only the first true is called and the dialoge is ended after that

P.S.: Saw more Goodbye Flags missing in Branches; matters little but could be added

Maybe progressive bondage could be added after to many hits in one fight....

I didn't realize that priority was still set to default, should be 255 I agree.

I'm not sure adding those two follower aliases is a good idea. I thought I had it set such that only the first follower alias was used because I couldn't control which follower would be selected through conditions, but only through the alias. I thought I had it set such that, if a follower was to approach the player, they would be re-sorted into the first slot and the other slots were for detection purposes but not for approach dialogue (item/hit). Did you check to see what would happen if you had two followers and you hit one of them and tried talking to the other one during an approach? I think the second one won't approach you, but if you talk to them while the first one is approaching you'll have a window to talk to the second follower like they are the first follower, which I would consider a unintended interaction. I could be wrong though (bad memory)

Random flags are good, I've forgotten to set them too many times in the past but goodbye is a taste thing. I have goodbye set to false on most of the end-leaf nodes in item approach because they are open ended you can leave or return to the default follower discusion from there, and which one to do is more taste than necessary I feel. I haven't found a way to allow users to set those in MCM without making a second copy of every leaf topic (hell no, complicated enough). In this case, with hit detection, those goodbye flags are fine since it's less likely you want to keep talking to them after that branch compared to item.

I thought about progressive bondage, but I thought it was bad enough that you hit them at all, and I thought it would be better to use a frustration system where, hitting them too many times or hitting them two times in different combat situations could build until they become more retributive. I might not have made muliple hits contribute more frustration though.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4637075-change-generic-npc-greetings-not-custom-voice/ <-- NPC Comments

You could also hook on the actor search thats already present in your Mod and get one actor thats not a follower a Dialog Branch thats just a Line with Goodbye Flag and something with walking (Does not force the player to stand in place if i remember correctly).

My 2 cents but not my mod:

I wouldnt try to implement another complete slave bondage experience, like SD,... and implements a way to experience enslavement for many of these. Maybe focus more on the existing qualities this already has. I think its the only mod on LL that has FollowerDom and FollowerSub. This could be extended.

For example if your follower is dom it (dont want to write he/she all the time) adds randomly devious gear to your body if it wants. Also maybe more extreme things in towns and settlements than in dungeons so "normal" gameplay is still somehow possible. Forced prostitution and or threesomes, orgies. Have sex with x npcs, get banged once in every hole.

Had sex for an amount of time (so space bashing wont help)....

Vice versa with sub. if sub level is high enough you can order more and more things, maybe equip more items. Also if you have a dom and a sub follower and you yourself are seen as a sub the interaction could involve yourself and the sub.

Master, Sub and Master of Master would be a possibility.

Writers block. I don't like writing bad dialogue, sometimes I can't write any dialogue for certain encounters at all. Originally, Item detection was supposed to be the first step that leads into more possible dialogues especially with sex approach. I get stuck in the mud when I try to write the dialogue for more advanced relationship content.

The threesome/orgy idea: basic(go to bed, start sex) is easy, making it more interesting is harder. Plenty of dialogue to write even for a short scene though(pre dialogue, dialgoue before part two, ending? if we can get npc comments working then during sex dialogue is possible) since I need DDS, SDD, DSS, SSD combinations (dom/sub) at the least I feel. For every flavor addition of item needs some dialogue that matches those different cases (player puts item on sub in DDS would be different then player being put in something in SSD for instance.) plus choice of player's response, at least one per permutation.

Follower leading player to have sex with third NPC adds an additional difficulty: has to be an NPC with building with bed, one where they won't force the player to leave after 9pm would be great but no easy way to set player as likable enough without it being a small pool.

I wasn't thinking about making a SD replacement. The game idea is temporary, ~10-30 minutes before returning to the world while sd is at least an hour and can be game-ending. I didn't want DEC to lock the player out of the world, except for enslavement. I wanted follower interaction to happen on its own in chunks, not something you think "ah this is going to take a long time and I can't do anything else here, reset for tonight" and never get back to.

Follower content, except hit detection, isn't really supposed to happen unless you and them are alone someplace. Empty dungeon, home, empty forest, damp cave. It's a limitation of the engine that the player can move around so fast(compared to papyrus) that they find themselves getting approached where it isn't empty. Adding an option to the follower menu to lock out approaches in a dungeon sounds like something I should add though.

Hi all

I have some issues with the 13.7.0 version.

Game crashes and papyrus logfile show me this at end of file.

Happens only if one of my Follower approach me (running around most of time with the Cursed Loot Follower Sasha)

Possible someone can give me a hint how i can fix that or if its a bug in the mod itself.

[05/08/2017 - 11:04:55PM] Error: alias followerAlias02 on quest crdePlayerMonitor (82001827): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
    [alias followerAlias02 on quest crdePlayerMonitor (82001827)].crdefollowerscript.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [crdePlayerMonitor (82001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.reshuffleFollowerAliases() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 2918
    [crdePlayerMonitor (82001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 878
    [crdePlayerMonitor (82001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 219

[05/08/2017 - 11:05:17PM] [CRDE] prepare result: 0
[05/08/2017 - 11:05:18PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 1, got 4.
stack:
    <empty stack>
[05/08/2017 - 11:05:18PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 1, got 4.
stack:
    <empty stack>
stack:
    <empty stack>
stack:
    <empty stack>
[05/08/2017 - 11:05:18PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=, TagsSuppressed=Solo,handjob,footjob,boobjob, RequireAll=TRUE)

I really need to release 13.8 soon, .7 is too old and I can't remember which bugs I fixed already...

The error thrown by DEC won't cause a crash, at worst it'll stop some follower functionality from working in the future. I think I fixed a bug like this in the past but not sure.

stack:
    <empty stack>

A common reason for this error is a mod trying to catch mod event with the wrong number of parameters, problem is the papyrus engine doesn't print out enough debug to know which mod has a broken catch, which modevent was caught incorrectly, so not sure if it's DEC or something else and really hard to debug. This might have been my attempts to catch a DDi mod event in 13.7, thought that was in early 13.8 I was testing that though...

I would guess the crash is related to sexlab, since that's what was started in the last line of your code, was this started by DEC? Sexlab for me is a huge source of crashes, but I haven't figured out why. Is it sexlab in general, did I misconfigure something, or is DEC using sexlab wrong?

For now my best advice is to update to 13.8 test version on the last page and save clean or at least reset mods detection.

Turns out searching a cell for containers is a very minor cpu load, not important.

Problem: Bookcases get returned by the search, but you can't put keys or other non-book items in a bookshelf. I could just use "pages" or "pictures" although that might require new textures.

Short of string compare, haven't found a way to detect if a container in the cell, which is a objectreference, is a bookcase. Can't convert to container object to test there, and keyword BookShelfContainer doesn't exist on the object reference, brilliant.

Can you detect if the container is "inside" the house, and not floating in the void? Blackthorn manor has probably 15 containers outside of reach or linked with a script (drop all food/autoload when crafting). It could be a good idea to have a blacklist of container RefID to accompany housemods.

Hi, i'm trying the DD dev versions and this mod for the first time. Totally possible that it's because the new DD stuff broke something, but i guess it's good to let you know in time. ;)

I was wearing an armbinder +gag, trying to struggle out and was approached by the female orc Markarth smith. When i tried to kick her, i couldn't do anything anymore, nearby NPCs started to shout as there was a fight, but the smith was just standing there and my character played the new armbinder idle.

There was also a time after every struggle where player controls were removed + i was approached by somebody, not sure if that's a function of this mod or DDi.

Didn't see anything helpful in the log, but maybe you'll see somethng. Papyrus.0.log

I'm running the latest on the DD git in dev branch as well, just double checked don't see any issues.

If you try to kick your attacker you should drop out of dialogue and they should become hostile and attack you. From there you can run or fight back through DD's kicking feature (armbinder). If you can't kick in an armbinder after an approach, can you kick in an armbinder before the dialogue?

Not sure what you mean by new armbinder idle if you meant other than your character just standing there in regular armbinder idle. DEC doesn't actually force the player to re-align and animate as kicking them for that dialogue, it was just assumed and is not itself visible.

The second one: DEC does lock player controls but only in a few rare cases after going through a dialogue tree (and really short), it doesn't lock the controls before the dialogue. Maybe another mod, or DDi's squirm mechanic without the animation? DEC was probably what sent the character to talk to you, but the player controls lock wasn't DEC.

[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION:
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION currentValue:300.000000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION acceptedValue:150.000000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION carryBuff:75.000000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION NOTHING TO DO
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION OUTPUT:-75.000000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION:
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION currentValue:80.000000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION acceptedValue:50.000000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION speedBuff:18.750000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION NOTHING TO DO
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: SPEED REGULATION OUTPUT:-18.750000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: speedAttack:0.000000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: -- Devious Training Table --
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT:   speedBuff:-18.750000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT:   carryBuff:-75.000000
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: ----------------------------
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:09AM] DT: Call DTCore::updateVisualEffects()
[05/14/2017 - 04:49:10AM] DT: End process

I've never played with devious training, maybe that's the source? That debug keeps happening before every DEC approach I see in this log, nothing else stands out to me.

The log only has one DEC error, and I don't think it has anything to do with your problems (only issue should be that DEC wants to put an item on the player and errored, sooo no item was added I think)

I have no idea what's going on here, I installed the latest version of the mod, deleted all my old saves, and started a new game.  Now, I'm getting approached for enslavement/sex always no matter what my character is wearing or not wearing.  This never happened before (it used to work as intended, based on slavery level, DD items, nudity, and weapons).  I thought maybe something weird happened with the nipple piercings that this mod attached earlier and waited an in game hour(after removal of the DD item) to see if it was the 30-min timer after being edged thing that was doing it, but I still would get approached.  I'm out of ideas, here's my papyrus log.  Note that the time I tested it to generate a papyrus log I was forcefully transformed into a werewolf after being enslaved through DEC.  I imagine the scripts that handle the werewolf transformation raised a lot of errors in my logs but that happened after the problem in question, after I was wrongfully approached. 

My last idea is that maybe there is something weird going on with slaverun reloaded... idk...

pls help

Edit: Changed wording for the sake of clarity. 

Papyrus.0.log

DEC thinks you are vulnerable enough for approach but not enslaved, lvl 3 means armbinder, or lvl 1-2 with added vulnerability. Why does it think your character is lvl 3 if you aren't though...?

Slaverun reloaded does seem broken from this log, you could try refreshing mod detection in MCM->DEC->Debug->Mod detection, but what version of SRR are you using? Maybe the newest version is different enough I need to patch it.

Edit: Give me a minute I'll add some more debug to help you figure out why you are vulnerable.

Edit2: Try this version, once in game go to MCM->DEC->Debug->Print Vulnerability Status to get more details on why DEC thinks you are vulnerable.

DEC 13.8.2.7z