That NPC might be summonable with "26553100".moveto player, with the parenthesis, although sounds like it's not necessary. In the even it isn't reachable, since it's a hard value, you might be able to look up the NPC in TES5Edit, since you know the load order of the mod the NPC belongs to (0x26) you should be able to load that mod into TES5Edit and look under "Non Player Character(Actor)" to find them out of game.

Did check in tes5edit. There is no formid 553100 in the mod at load order 26. All of the NPCs under the NPC and leveled NPC actor branches are formatted 02xxxx.

Since it's a dynamic enemy generator mod, it's more or less reasonable it's not in there.

verstort, i also noticed that followers do need to be added back in manually at times, sometimes you dont need to. i also checked to see if anything reguarding refreshing the of the detected mods being set to active on my end and didnt see any marks in them.

have a question about followers frustration lvl is there a cap on how high the +/- to frusration lvls can go?

and is it a bug that if you use a healing spell on them, such as heal other or necrotic healing (for serana), when they are not hurt they gain -frustration?

is it possible to seperate the weapon sliders so that they can individually be set, currently if you change one both get changed.

reason i am asking is i would like to set it so that if my weapon/spell isnt drawn my character can be aproached, if they are drawn they are protected upto a set thresh hold.

Thanks for your log stillnofunnylogin.

@Verstort: Here is what I did. Mainly converted the script for python3 (except raw_input because I'm too lazy to search for the equivalent).

The list of files shown from the stack dump are unordered because dicts are assholes and I don't want to spend time writing stuff to sort dicts.

I changed how you look for logs: instead of searching for a file that contains "log", I make sure the extension is .log.

I moved stuff around, so to not get panic attacks. For instance, do not compile the regex each time you call the function. Compile it once. The import are proper and neat at the top (don't put import in a loop).

I made usage of string formatting, to have something less messy.

Removed all your str.replace(), because that was silly.

Overall, the main logic hasn't been touched.

https://gist.github.com/bicobus/089a5f7460dd88dc450689557989100c

verstort, i also noticed that followers do need to be added back in manually at times, sometimes you dont need to. i also checked to see if anything reguarding refreshing the of the detected mods being set to active on my end and didnt see any marks in them.

Hmm, guess I can see if there's another reason it should be resetting.

The randomness of it is probably just that the follower has to meet conditions at the right time, if they are too far away they won't repopulate, and I might have set that one too far away like only 500 units, so it won't populate if you keep outrunning your followers.

have a question about followers frustration lvl is there a cap on how high the +/- to frusration lvls can go?

No, although like the other settings there is no effect over a certain value, I think the high value is only 20.

and is it a bug that if you use a healing spell on them, such as heal other or necrotic healing (for serana), when they are not hurt they gain -frustration?

Healing should reduce frustration, but negative values shouldn't happen, Will fix.

is it possible to seperate the weapon sliders so that they can individually be set, currently if you change one both get changed.

Should not happen, will fix.

@Verstort: Here is what I did. Mainly converted the script for python3 (except raw_input because I'm too lazy to search for the equivalent).

Best to change the shell selection at the top of the thread to

#!/usr/bin/env python3

Some shells won't detect which python version automatically.

I changed how you look for logs: instead of searching for a file that contains "log", I make sure the extension is .log.

Won't detect my backup logs now, which are .log.bak, but fine for most users sure.

I moved stuff around, so to not get panic attacks. For instance, do not compile the regex each time you call the function. Compile it once. The import are proper and neat at the top (don't put import in a loop).

Compiling per function, which is per file, doesn't seem that big of a deal, but I understand the concern. I find it weird you put the compiled regex between the file name search and the function, wouldn't it be better at the top where it would be easier to find if we're using them at file scope? It's a short enough script not to be a problem just an odd place to put it to me.

The import are proper and neat at the top (don't put import in a loop).

That's a neat feature of python actually, you can delay loading a big library until you need to use it. For almost all of the uses here they can be at the top sure, but I like when a script runs faster because some bloated library that was only needed in an edge case wasn't wasting time loading at the start and was delayed until it was needed.

In this script the only import that matches that would be walk, which the user doesn't need to load at the start of the script if they passed one file, but otherwise yes they could all be at the top since they get used regardless.

print("="*13)

Papyrus has been a bad influence on me. My first thought seeing your changes was not any decent compiler will just optimize it out and its more readable but rather knowing this shitty compiler, it will now waste time concat individual characters together every time we want to print this, what a bad idea of a change.

Best to change the shell selection at the top of the thread to

#!/usr/bin/env python3
Some shells won't detect which python version and I would rather not have my output confused because ,while python 3 print works in python 2, it interprets the extra as output. Not sure which of gitbash/dos/explorer is smart enough otherwise.

Won't detect my backup logs now, which are .log.bak, but fine for most users sure.

That's an easy fix:

if f[-4:] == ".log" or f[-8:] == ".log.bak":

Compiling per function, which is per file, doesn't seem that big of a deal, but I understand the concern. I find it weird you put the compiled regex between the file name search and the function, wouldn't it be better at the top where it would be easier to find if we're using them at file scope? It's a short enough script not to be a problem just an odd place to put it to me.

re.compile simply compile the regex pattern into an object, but it isn't compiled against a file. You can then use that object for whatever you want. Compiling once simple save resources, the alternative would be to not use compile at all as python somehow caches the regexes. If you prefer it to be at the header of the script, it's not a problem.

The import are proper and neat at the top (don't put import in a loop).

That's a neat feature of python actually, you can delay loading a big library until you need to use it. For almost all of the uses here they can be at the top sure, but I like when a script runs faster because some bloated library that was only needed in an edge case wasn't wasting time loading at the start and was delayed until it was needed.

In this script the only import that matches that would be walk, which the user doesn't need to load at the start of the script if they passed one file, but otherwise yes they could all be at the top since they get used regardless.

Papyrus has been a bad influence on me. My first thought seeing your changes was not any decent compiler will just optimize it out and its more readable but rather knowing this shitty compiler, it will now waste time concat individual characters together every time we want to print this, what a bad idea of a change.

Importing in the middle of a script is messy and a coder can easily forget about it. Like when you did an import os and earlier an from os import walk, incidentally it wouldn't be too much of a problem in this case but, IMHO, it is bad practice.

There, did some changes: https://gist.github.com/bicobus/089a5f7460dd88dc450689557989100c/revisions?diff=split

Included a way to provide several files to the script through the command line, as opposed to only one.

In your todo, when you write "file", do you mean logs or papyrus scripts?

Edited by bicobus

Hmm, guess I can see if there's another reason it should be resetting.

The randomness of it is probably just that the follower has to meet conditions at the right time, if they are too far away they won't repopulate, and I might have set that one too far away like only 500 units, so it won't populate if you keep outrunning your followers.

No, although like the other settings there is no effect over a certain value, I think the high value is only 20.

Healing should reduce frustration, but negative values shouldn't happen, Will fix.

Should not happen, will fix.

i know if i do damage to the follower their frustration lvl goes up, into the positive, when i heal them, or have sex with them it goes down, which when their frustration lvl is at 0 it goes negitive.

re.compile simply compile the regex pattern into an object, but it isn't compiled against a file. You can then use that object for whatever you want. Compiling once simple save resources, the alternative would be to not use compile at all as python somehow caches the regexes. If you prefer it to be at the header of the script, it's not a problem.

No I meant the function only gets called once per file. For most users that's ~ 4 files. So the patterns would be compiled ~ 4 times per script execution.

If it was being recompiled every line of the parser or something that would be huge, but over the course of whole script it would surprise me if 1% of the runtime was spent on compiling those regex patterns.

The alternative would be to not use compile at all as python somehow caches the regexes

Oh right the JIT is probably smart enough to detect that it can save it for later, didn't even occur to me.

There, did some changes: https://gist.github.com/bicobus/089a5f7460dd88dc450689557989100c/revisions?diff=split

Included a way to provide several files to the script through the command line, as opposed to only one.

Multifile sounds good. I was actually thinking the next step would be directory instead of file, so I can point it at a different folder full of logs, but same difference since I can now do directory/*log* for the same effect.

In your todo, when you write "file", do you mean logs or papyrus scripts?

I meant logs.

im not sure if you had thought about putting in a quest or not, but i do have an idea for one and think it would work well.

the quest would be completely dialog based, depending on the dom/sub lvl of the follower they would approach the player and depending on the players dom/sub lvl would :

if the followers dom lvl is max and the players sub lvl is max, would demand the player submit and be the followers slave.

if the followers sub lvl is max and the players dom lvl is max the follower would ask the player if the follower can become the players slave.

im not sure how to do something like that. but i do know that there would have to be a max the player could set the slider which wouldnt be maybe 50 to 75% of the max the dom/sub stat could get to.

and to make sure that if the player is enslaved/master to a non vanilla follower the player could tell the follower that they dont want to be their slave anymore or free the follower which ever the case maybe.

im not sure if you had thought about putting in a quest or not, but i do have an idea for one and think it would work well.

the quest would be completely dialog based, depending on the dom/sub lvl of the follower they would approach the player and depending on the players dom/sub lvl would :

if the followers dom lvl is max and the players sub lvl is max, would demand the player submit and be the followers slave.

if the followers sub lvl is max and the players dom lvl is max the follower would ask the player if the follower can become the players slave.

im not sure how to do something like that. but i do know that there would have to be a max the player could set the slider which wouldnt be maybe 50 to 75% of the max the dom/sub stat could get to.

and to make sure that if the player is enslaved/master to a non vanilla follower the player could tell the follower that they dont want to be their slave anymore or free the follower which ever the case maybe.

I can do most of that without a specific quest, which is good because I cannot make quests with my creation kit install. A while back, (never figured out why or how to fix it), CK stopped compiling scripts through MO and I had to find a workaround, but what also broke was attaching quest scripts to a quest through the CK. Without that power making a quest would be pointless, I would have to poll for all the events and run them in pure papyrus on a separate script anyway.

That said, I have a mental block writing dialogue. Extending follower interaction beyond sex and item discovery was planned but I haven't gotten beyond planning. Although I intended the follower interaction to lead to some form of enslavement in both directions I haven't gotten anywhere writing the dialogue for it, and at this rate it won't happen.

I hadn't planned on making a full hardcore enslavement, just the leading into it, hoping that I would find enough follower enslavement systems that I wouldn't have to build a whole system that might compete with other systems. DF isn't far enough along yet, Lola is depreciated, Cursed loot follower dom system is too limited in NPC range, SD+ might work but kinda breaks the follower system, Maria breaks DD items. Not much else to use.

i noticed an error in one of the lines from npcs

when you glance at your follower, on of the lines the npc says is oh i didnt you there sir.... and the line should read  oh i didnt see you there sir...

thought you would like to know what was missing in the line.

Fixed for the next release.

Some fun, unexpected consequences from this mod today.

I started a new game with some mods I've never run before and decided to play a build I've never tried before. I settled on a pure Conjurer (w/ a little bit of Sneak + Archery, since I got a Bound Light Bow tome early on), summoning atronachs and the like while being super squishy (as a result of ACE Magic/Realistic Fighting and some other mods). I've got a bunch of economy/crafting overhaul stuff in, too, so money is hard to come by, powerful/magical things are extremely expensive to buy (and merchants don't pay all that much), renting rooms is costly, etc., to try and add more money sinks into the game. I've also been trying to play this game "straight", in the sense of treating it as a regular playthrough (which I've never really taken super far) augmented by all the SL stuff.

So fast forward a week or two of casual play. I've just finished the College of Winterhold chain (neat chain, I'd never completed it before) - being fortunate enough to pick up a Conjure Dremora Lord tome along the way, as one of like nine new spells I've picked up since creation (stuff's expensive). I've discovered Demora Lords are extremely broken - especially when Ordinator talents and such let me summon four of them - which is fortunate because I haven't picked up any armor or defensive buffs. As such, I've been crutching them through every other quest chain I've been running along the way.

I recently picked up the good that started the Bound Queen quest from Deviously Cursed Loot and had been running through that, gathering lost items along the way. Suffice it to say, I ended up bound in DDs pretty heavily as part of it, which was a problem, because DEC decided to make me a pretty appealing target to random passers-by in town. Fortunately, my magicka regen (thanks to some enchanted stuff, especially) was through the roof, so I just wore clothing while in public and heal tanked through the 'punish' effect to avoid any random passers-by, swapping out only in a safe player home location, while I decided what to do next. I started running some radiant quests hoping to find chests to work towards the next step, and that's when things got interesting for a character who had basically avoided explicit content for 95% of the game so far.

I hadn't noticed it with the first few dungeons I'd run, presumably because I was just chaining combats together, but I got into one dungeon where I started being a bit more of a cautious sneak (I still get one-shot by most traps and two or three-shot by any powerful NPCs)... and that's when DEC decided to have one of my Dremora Lords approach my character. She tried to refuse, and was unsuccessful, and the dremora had his way with her... at which point she proc'd the Bimbo Curse and started along the Succubus Curse from SexLab Hormones. Periodically, when idle and when the check was up (because the dremora always have line-of-sight to her), one of the four tailing her would approach and, eventually, force her to have sex with him. I considered avoiding summoning them, instead relying on archery and sneak and conservative play, but the penalties from Devious Training were such that her archery skill had become hot garbage thanks to the items she was wearing. I RP rationalized continually summoning them and the continued assaults as the dremora simply taking advantage of her absolute dependency (on their ability to murder all comers) to renegotiate the terms of whatever pact she had made to summon them (she'd done the master ritual before I picked up the tome, so, it fit thematically).

Eventually, they raped her enough times that the Succubus Curse proc'd completely (activating PSQ). Since then, the dremora have continued to periodically have their way with her when they aren't massacring everything in a dungeon and helping her recover missing pages, sometimes leaving her nice mementos via RapeTattoos (and, for that matter, having left her one via BeeingFemale). I'm now at the point where that has gotten disruptive enough that I'm thinking of recruiting a follower just to get the dremora to back off, but that means dealing with Devious Followers... which could quickly turn into a problem with how gold constrained my modded game has become.

It's made for an interesting scenario (playing out over the course of two levels) that has completely changed how I'm playing/handling the game, and it's all because I hadn't expected summoned minions to approach via DEC. :P

Some fun, unexpected consequences from this mod today.

I started a new game with some mods I've never run before and decided to play a build I've never tried before. I settled on a pure Conjurer (w/ a little bit of Sneak + Archery, since I got a Bound Light Bow tome early on), summoning atronachs and the like while being super squishy (as a result of ACE Magic/Realistic Fighting and some other mods). I've got a bunch of economy/crafting overhaul stuff in, too, so money is hard to come by, powerful/magical things are extremely expensive to buy (and merchants don't pay all that much), renting rooms is costly, etc., to try and add more money sinks into the game. I've also been trying to play this game "straight", in the sense of treating it as a regular playthrough (which I've never really taken super far) augmented by all the SL stuff.

So fast forward a week or two of casual play. I've just finished the College of Winterhold chain (neat chain, I'd never completed it before) - being fortunate enough to pick up a Conjure Dremora Lord tome along the way, as one of like nine new spells I've picked up since creation (stuff's expensive). I've discovered Demora Lords are extremely broken - especially when Ordinator talents and such let me summon four of them - which is fortunate because I haven't picked up any armor or defensive buffs. As such, I've been crutching them through every other quest chain I've been running along the way.

I recently picked up the good that started the Bound Queen quest from Deviously Cursed Loot and had been running through that, gathering lost items along the way. Suffice it to say, I ended up bound in DDs pretty heavily as part of it, which was a problem, because DEC decided to make me a pretty appealing target to random passers-by in town. Fortunately, my magicka regen (thanks to some enchanted stuff, especially) was through the roof, so I just wore clothing while in public and heal tanked through the 'punish' effect to avoid any random passers-by, swapping out only in a safe player home location, while I decided what to do next. I started running some radiant quests hoping to find chests to work towards the next step, and that's when things got interesting for a character who had basically avoided explicit content for 95% of the game so far.

I hadn't noticed it with the first few dungeons I'd run, presumably because I was just chaining combats together, but I got into one dungeon where I started being a bit more of a cautious sneak (I still get one-shot by most traps and two or three-shot by any powerful NPCs)... and that's when DEC decided to have one of my Dremora Lords approach my character. She tried to refuse, and was unsuccessful, and the dremora had his way with her... at which point she proc'd the Bimbo Curse and started along the Succubus Curse from SexLab Hormones. Periodically, when idle and when the check was up (because the dremora always have line-of-sight to her), one of the four tailing her would approach and, eventually, force her to have sex with him. I considered avoiding summoning them, instead relying on archery and sneak and conservative play, but the penalties from Devious Training were such that her archery skill had become hot garbage thanks to the items she was wearing. I RP rationalized continually summoning them and the continued assaults as the dremora simply taking advantage of her absolute dependency (on their ability to murder all comers) to renegotiate the terms of whatever pact she had made to summon them (she'd done the master ritual before I picked up the tome, so, it fit thematically).

Eventually, they raped her enough times that the Succubus Curse proc'd completely (activating PSQ). Since then, the dremora have continued to periodically have their way with her when they aren't massacring everything in a dungeon and helping her recover missing pages, sometimes leaving her nice mementos via RapeTattoos (and, for that matter, having left her one via BeeingFemale). I'm now at the point where that has gotten disruptive enough that I'm thinking of recruiting a follower just to get the dremora to back off, but that means dealing with Devious Followers... which could quickly turn into a problem with how gold constrained my modded game has become.

It's made for an interesting scenario (playing out over the course of two levels) that has completely changed how I'm playing/handling the game, and it's all because I hadn't expected summoned minions to approach via DEC. :P

had a similar issue with the unbound dremora for the master conjouration quest. he tried it but sincei had my go to follower, dec blocked the dremora from doing anything. i dont use devious followers atm due to the requirements would make several of the mods i use atm unsupported by their authors. ie captured dreams being one of them. my favorite thing about dec is having the back and forth convos with serana, and depending on if i have a second follower why thinks my character is their mistress, i can somethimes get serana and my other follower to have fun with eachother, but their are times where she will tell me but i want you.

A couple of quick but fairly important fixes would be removing "whatever your name is <TODO>" from follower sex approach dialogue and the guard dialogue that ends with a declaration about you not having added that feature yet. It'd be perfectly fine if you never figure out how to use the follower's name in that line. Really. But the way it is now constitutes a severe breach of muh immershun for everyone irked by such things. Same with the guard. It's fine if they don't remove restraints, just don't rub that in our faces in an obnoxiously fourth wall-breaking manner.

Other than that, mod's looking good. Lots of MCMness and ways to fail in stopping NPCs from taking advantage. Follower can be set to discourage approaches automatically and there's even the *glance at your follower* line. I guess the part with followers finding bondage stuff is tied to Cursed Loot, as I never saw that happen (don't have DCL installed). The MCM values for the follower liking being a dom seem to be reversed: when set to max, he'd complain about being called master and say how much he likes being called that when the value is negative.

I hadn't noticed it with the first few dungeons I'd run, presumably because I was just chaining combats together, but I got into one dungeon where I started being a bit more of a cautious sneak (I still get one-shot by most traps and two or three-shot by any powerful NPCs)... and that's when DEC decided to have one of my Dremora Lords approach my character. She tried to refuse, and was unsuccessful, and the dremora had his way with her... at which point she proc'd the Bimbo Curse and started along the Succubus Curse from SexLab Hormones.

It's made for an interesting scenario (playing out over the course of two levels) that has completely changed how I'm playing/handling the game, and it's all because I hadn't expected summoned minions to approach via DEC. tongue.png

had a similar issue with the unbound dremora for the master conjouration quest. he tried it but sincei had my go to follower, dec blocked the dremora from doing anything. i dont use devious followers atm due to the requirements would make several of the mods i use atm unsupported by their authors. ie captured dreams being one of them. my favorite thing about dec is having the back and forth convos with serana, and depending on if i have a second follower why thinks my character is their mistress, i can somethimes get serana and my other follower to have fun with eachother, but their are times where she will tell me but i want you.

The daedra attacking you is like the bug where you can be attacked by raised dead. The game treats them the same as any other NPC, and I haven't found a single magic effect or anything to identify them separate from other NPCS to stop that.

I have no solution for the raised dead because I haven't yet found a reliable way to detect that they are summoned minions of yours and have no control. I can probably fix daedra attacking you by blocking their entire race, but that might annoy users who want this functionality to happen with other daedra from other mods and other situations.Hmm...

A couple of quick but fairly important fixes would be removing "whatever your name is <TODO>" from follower sex approach dialogue and the guard dialogue that ends with a declaration about you not having added that feature yet. It'd be perfectly fine if you never figure out how to use the follower's name in that line. Really. But the way it is now constitutes a severe breach of muh immershun for everyone irked by such things. Same with the guard. It's fine if they don't remove restraints, just don't rub that in our faces in an obnoxiously fourth wall-breaking manner.

Guard dialogue is kinda abandoned (why it's turned off default), I don't care enough to work on it anymore, Can't even remember that I left it in such a state, can't remember when I last worked on it. Maybe I'll add that one subbranch into the unfinished dialogue category so most users won't see it.

The other TODO, I should probably fix that. It didn't bug me since I mostly skip over that dialogue in my head anyway, but I can fix it sure.

I guess the part with followers finding bondage stuff is tied to Cursed Loot, as I never saw that happen (don't have DCL installed). The MCM values for the follower liking being a dom seem to be reversed: when set to max, he'd complain about being called master and say how much he likes being called that when the value is negative.

Hmm, maybe that one is reversed, I'll check the dialogue to make sure it's on the right side. Nope looks fine from my end...

The follower finding items thing does not require cursed loot at all. What it does require is the player opening containers as they travel the game, just walking won't get you items. Just going from store to house building/buying stuff won't help the follower find items. Containers in a player house don't count either for obvious reasons.

I couldn't find a better way to spread out follower finding items then assuming if the player was in a place to open containers than the follower could find them too. I should probably add a really small base chance of finding an item with a cooldown, but low priority, the system seems to work fine now. You can lower the max containers needed to get the max chance if you want the chance to raise faster.

It didn't really bug me, I just wasn't expecting it, so it took me by surprise. I kind of think it's hilarious as a feature, and it just cascaded into a half dozen other mods firing off and doing their thing. I thought it was a fun anecdote. tongue.png

Oh I know, Just hedging my bet that someone will one day ask me to find a way to stop them from doing that, under the assumption that the conjurer has control over their minions and they should not be able to attack you.

It didn't really bug me, I just wasn't expecting it, so it took me by surprise. I kind of think it's hilarious as a feature, and it just cascaded into a half dozen other mods firing off and doing their thing. I thought it was a fun anecdote. tongue.png

Oh I know, Just hedging my bet that someone will one day ask me to find a way to stop them from doing that, under the assumption that the conjurer has control over their minions and they should not be able to attack you.

just like eskella said, it didnt bother me, it was funny to watch, having the convo with him, and then checking the console log telling me that he was scared off by the spell i was waving around (his summon spell) along with serana being there made it funny

1.  Love this mod, I have a lot of fun with it.

2, Some times there is and effort by this mod to install DCL items, and I do not have DCL installed in the profile I am playing this mod on. 

3. I think I am running devious Cynda, and Milk mod, CWneutral, Hydra_slaveGirls, and that is about it, other than clothing mods, and city, and town expansion mods.

4. It is not a big problem or anything, as sense I do not have the strip tease collar, your mod says it's putting it on, but it does not, so is no real trouble, there were other things i am pretty sure were suppose to be put on, that came from DCL, punishment Items, slut collar, and what not.

5. Like I said it is not a big thing, I take it sort of as a lucky break, that I did not get those Items put on me..LOL

Your doing a great job, really like this one, it gives me some bondage troubles, but there not overwhelming.

I Like that I can sort of get free, once in awhile with out to much trouble. When I  have had enough.. :shy:

{ at least You haven't locked things on me with some quest keyword "Making them like really aggravating to get rid of ", that is just so over kill for My role playing style. }

Of course, if I have some really bad, "Bind you up" mods running with it, it I reckon it would put me in some really hot water.

But I am some what conservative, in my game play, I sort of just role play and like the safety word, to escape with.

other than maybe SD +, and Captured Dreams, and I guess Slaverun Reloaded, I don't think there would be much problem if my DDI Items were removed, most of the other DDI minor quest Mods I play would be so easy to start back over playing, and many of them reset the quests anyway, so if the Item is removed, just go screw up, and get it put on again..LOL.

Anyway Is a fun Mod, mixed with Devious Cynda, and Milk mod, also Defeat some times I like running it with your DE. It is a lots of fun. thank you.

Hey, a few days ago I made a post about how this mod wouldn't find my followers and I'd have to manually push them to the list.

I did a clean re-install of skyrim (mainly to get this working, but also all the female bodies turned black and I couldn't find out why), removed some mods while I was at it (Amorous adventures, which seem to modify some followers like Lydia) and everything now works as intended.

Many thanks for this mod.

just like eskella said, it didnt bother me, it was funny to watch, having the convo with him, and then checking the console log telling me that he was scared off by the spell i was waving around (his summon spell) along with serana being there made it funny

Oh alright, no rush then.

2, Some times there is and effort by this mod to install DCL items, and I do not have DCL installed in the profile I am playing this mod on.

4. It is not a big problem or anything, as sense I do not have the strip tease collar, your mod says it's putting it on, but it does not, so is no real trouble, there were other things i am pretty sure were suppose to be put on, that came from DCL, punishment Items, slut collar, and what not.

Having a hard time replicating this, can you be more specific? Was a DCL collar showing up in the console? Can I get a log with roll information and stuff?

If you don't have mods detection set to refresh every load, and you last refreshed it when DCL was installed, that could explain it though

Other than maybe SD +, and Captured Dreams, and I guess Slaverun Reloaded, I don't think there would be much problem if my DDI Items were removed, most of the other DDI minor quest Mods I play would be so easy to start back over playing, and many of them reset the quests anyway, so if the Item is removed, just go screw up, and get it put on again..LOL.

I've thought about removing DDi/DDx as hard requirement. it's possible, but also a lot of work. DDi is too heavily worked into the dialogue and is everywhere at some level in the code. Would be a nightmare to do.

Hey, a few days ago I made a post about how this mod wouldn't find my followers and I'd have to manually push them to the list.

I did a clean re-install of skyrim (mainly to get this working, but also all the female bodies turned black and I couldn't find out why), removed some mods while I was at it (Amorous adventures, which seem to modify some followers like Lydia) and everything now works as intended.

Many thanks for this mod.

A mod was breaking that? That would be odd... At least it's working now though.

verstort:

when talking to a follower when  the players submissive lvl is high enough to get the "master/mistress?" and chooses the "what do you want" line, when the follower picks the dont do anything choice. the line reads to the effect "i dont want anything, be quiet now" i think it would sound better if it read "i dont want anything, now be quiet"

and a recomendation, if that choice is picked say 3 times minimum (with an adjustable slider) the follower would gag the player, while saying "i told you to be quiet, this should help you remember your place."what are your thoughts on something like this?