Good day to you. I was wondering where I should post the following questions(To clarify, no need for anyone to answer them here if they don't feel like it, though it would be appreciated. Picked DEC's forum because of that DEC particular question near the end) :

"Out of curiosity, which device(Arm binders, yokes, cuffs, restriction clothing in general and what have you) mods would be fine not to install if I otherwise want to retain full functionality of capture or enslavement mods such as Simple Slavery, DEC, SD+ and POP?

Also considering I do not want to bother with devices at all, which of the following mods are redundant in the same installation?

- SD+
- DEC

- POP
- Defeat

- Simple Slavery

- Deviously Helpless
- Devious Captures
- Devious Devices Equip
- Devious Devices Integration
- Devious Devices Assets
- Devious Devices Expansion

Next, what are the basic in game differences of SD+ and DEC, the owners' points and tasks system and Sanguine's realm? I know both have their own unique features which is why I'm asking for what's immediately observable which affects game play.

Finally, is it necessary to have Hentai Creatures installed or active for CF and SL to work properly with creatures?"

Thanks.

"Out of curiosity, which device(Arm binders, yokes, cuffs, restriction clothing in general and what have you) mods would be fine not to install if I otherwise want to retain full functionality of capture or enslavement mods such as Simple Slavery, DEC, SD+ and POP?

Chain reaction dependencies: DDi requires DDa and ZAZ to work. SD+ Requires DDi to work. If by "POP" you mean the expansion patch made by inte and not the really outdated original file, then the latest seems to require DDe if you have DDi installed.

DDx is extra items that were not included by Zad when he was working on the project at the start, Kimy has continued this philosophy, keeping new items in DDx rather than adding to DDi. DDi is recieving changes because DDi contains almost all of the scripting for DDi and DDx. DDa is just assets to draw to DDi, and is frozen as no new items.

DEC requires DDx as well as DDi because we use DDx items (ebonite leather restraints, unique plugs/piercings) but I'm not actually sure what would happen if you loaded DEC without DDx. You might only get behavior where empty items are added/equipped to the player, but I expect it would break.

Also considering I do not want to bother with devices at all, which of the following mods are redundant in the same installation?

- SD+

- DEC

- POP

- Defeat

- Simple Slavery

- Deviously Helpless

- Devious Captures

- Devious Devices Equip

- Devious Devices Integration

- Devious Devices Assets

- Devious Devices Expansion

I'm not sure any of those are redundant, they all provide different services. Only the DD(i/a/x) mods provide items and they provide different items, and only DDx is really optional on it's own. I cannot remember if SD+ has it's own items, but if it does they are only used during SD enslavement which you want.

I still don't know what DDe does... sounds like it's a way to control what the player wears through a MCM menu so you can roleplay and test stuff on your own, but it is required for the latest POPx so I have it installed, doesn't seem to cause issues for me.

Maybe Devious captures and SD+ are redundant to some degree, haven't used captures in a long enough time I can't remember how it works exactly.

Next, what are the basic in game differences of SD+ and DEC, the owners' points and tasks system and Sanguine's realm? I know both have their own unique features which is why I'm asking for what's immediately observable which affects game play.

SD+ is an enslavement framework, DEC does not have any enslavement system, only piggybacking on other mods you have installed.

DEC is a vulnerability mod, which starts dialogue that can lead to items/rape/enslavement if the player looks weak, but does not lock the game otherwise. SD+ is a full player enslavement mod that locks the game while enslavement is active. DEC only offers enslavement starting services through dialogue if there are other mods on your machine it can interface into, but does not provide any enslavement on it's own, unless you think the current follower interactions count, but SD+ is far stricter. SD requires the player to be bound, talk to the master on their knees, scenes like chain rape/whipping/cage/tasks while DEC's follower interaction is incomplete, and is limited to finding items and some sex interaction.

If you quickly want to see how SD+ works you can use the debug "SD distant start" toggle in the DEC menu to start SD quickly with a random SD distant master. If you don't like the one you get you can select one from the list selection in the same menu "Refresh SD Masters"

Finally, is it necessary to have Hentai Creatures installed or active for CF and SL to work properly with creatures?"

Sorry, I haven't had Bestiality working on my load order in a long time. After the animal mansion fiasco I lost interest mostly, wasn't the biggest kink of mine and it was easy to break by removing a mod without realizing. I think you need more than hentai though, I think you need nasty creatures but I'm probably wrong. I think I saw a few install guides listed in the mod section recently, might want to go searching for those.

I still don't know what DDe does... sounds like it's a way to control what the player wears through a MCM menu so you can roleplay and test stuff on your own, but it is required for the latest POPx so I have it installed, doesn't seem to cause issues for me.

It also has reskins of most items in DDa/DDx.

is it possible to add in a check to see what sex your follower is, since they can adress the pc as mistress, so the pc can adress their femal followers as mistress instead of master?

to me, it would seem more imersive to call your female followers, mistress and male followers, master.

A lot of the dialogue is already gendered, but I probably missed some. I'll see about fixing what I missed. Off the top of my head the only one is where the follower can call a female player "master" but I'm sure I missed one in the other direction at least once.

Edit: Oh right, one of these topics makes the creationkit crash, forgot about that.

is it possible to add in a check to see what sex your follower is, since they can adress the pc as mistress, so the pc can adress their femal followers as mistress instead of master?

to me, it would seem more imersive to call your female followers, mistress and male followers, master.

A lot of the dialogue is already gendered, but I probably missed some. I'll see about fixing what I missed. Off the top of my head the only one is where the follower can call a female player "master" but I'm sure I missed one in the other direction at least once.

Edit: Oh right, one of these topics makes the creationkit crash, forgot about that.

what i am talking about is when the follower comes up to the pc and asks for sex you have the the choices: not now, yes, master, sure thing fuck toy and you to.

i was thinking that if the follower is female and dominate it should read yes mistress and be the yes master if the follower is male.

hope that isnt where the crash is.

i have noticed that there is still the not now responses with the old add something later topic which was in the 13.7 version

You're truly awesome you made my whole day thanks for spending so much time and effort to listen and add features I suggested!! I wish I could do something for you... well if you ever want a drawing of your skyrim character let me know lol xD (i am an okish artist)

Even still it was very cool of you too do.

I am having a problem with the trying to kick option it doesn't end in a brawl event they just walk away at least on my game, i tried on a new game as well i'll test the hotfix above to see maybe if it was the file idk

Also I will mention the pulling out weapon works as intended :D

EDIT:

I know nothing about compiling or modding and tried to take a look to see if I could find out the problem between this and janusbear brawl mod

and saw the dialogue tree that starts the brawl he put the code in papyrus fragment end instead of start.

could this be the issue at all?

I am having a problem with the trying to kick option it doesn't end in a brawl event they just walk away at least on my game, i tried on a new game as well i'll test the hotfix above to see maybe if it was the file idk

Also I will mention the pulling out weapon works as intended biggrin.png

EDIT:

I know nothing about compiling or modding and tried to take a look to see if I could find out the problem between this and janusbear brawl mod

and saw the dialogue tree that starts the brawl he put the code in papyrus fragment end instead of start.

I doubt the fragment position is the problem here. As far as I know, that only determines if the script is executed at the start of the dialogue or the end, so if it goes off at the same time or we have to wait for the fuzrosilence mod's extended silence to end before the script goes off. In this case, I don't think it matters much.

But now I need to test it again, I might have done something stupid. Seems to still be working on my end, still investigating I'm coming up blank. The only problem I've found is if you try to brawl with an NPC that wasn't original a civilian, but a calmed bandit for instance, they will go full combat, which seems fine.

Can I get a papyrus log?

have a couple of questions about 13.10.

is the follower suppose to be scared off by the pc's weapon?

and did you remove the followers can find items the pc missed?

the find items the pc missed was in 13.9.5 but is missing in 13.10

No followers ignore your weapon threats. I could put it in, but it seems silly, you're supposed to be friends fighting side by side, pulling out your weapon isn't a sign of much when you are always fighting together rather than each other, neither is them running up to you (catching up vs approaching look the same for the most part).

Item finding missing? Do you mean the MCM menu options are gone or that your follower doesn't seem to be finding anything? Can you be more specific as to what the symptoms look like?

Also I will mention the pulling out weapon works as intended biggrin.png

EDIT:

I doubt the fragment position is the problem here. As far as I know, that only determines if the script is executed at the start of the dialogue or the end, so if it goes off at the same time or we have to wait for the fuzrosilence mod's extended silence to end before the script goes off. In this case, I don't think it matters much.

But now I need to test it again, I might have done something stupid. Seems to still be working on my end, still investigating

have a couple of questions about 13.10.

is the follower suppose to be scared off by the pc's weapon?

and did you remove the followers can find items the pc missed?

the find items the pc missed was in 13.9.5 but is missing in 13.10

No followers ignore your weapon threats. I could put it in, but it seems silly, you're supposed to be friends fighting side by side, pulling out your weapon isn't a sign of much when you are always fighting together rather than each other, neither is them running up to you (catching up vs approaching look the same for the most part).

Item finding missing? Do you mean the MCM menu options are gone or that your follower doesn't seem to be finding anything? Can you be more specific as to what the symptoms look like?

i have follower dialog set so followers dont directly approach for finding items/asking for sex. it says they are arroused but when i check the console says they are scared off by the weapon the pc has.

the mcm option for the finding items that the pc missed is missing

i have follower dialog set so followers dont directly approach for finding items/asking for sex. it says they are arroused but when i check the console says they are scared off by the weapon the pc has.

Oh, that's what you meant. No that wasn't intended; It is a bug. I'll see about fixing it.

I cannot replicate, the option is still there in the MCM menu on a new save I just made.

Can you give me a papyrus log so I can see if there are any errors there that could explain why it is missing for you?

My bad, the one I was thinking of is different, looking back to 13.8.7 I don't see a follower item finding toggle, and I'm not sure there was one.

You should be able to block follower finding items specifically, if you want, by setting the max chance of finding an item to zero, if you only wanted sex and no items.

Incidentally, there is a separate bug I found where the perk isn't appied at the start of the game, which I need to fix.

Here is my papyrus log started on a new game dark elf female with minimal mods it should be near the bottom of the code:

[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].NIOVHHScaleEffect.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].NIOVHHScaleEffect.RemoveEffect() - "NIOVHHScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[None].NIOVHHScaleEffect.OnUnload() - "NIOVHHScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] situational(sex fame/night/temporary event/bukkake): (0/1:0:0)
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] vuln lvl(clothing/situation/total): (2:1:3)
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] Checking chastity ...
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] chastity:False: a:False b:TRUE g:False
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 4.466667 / sex: 4.466667 / a: Carlotta Valentia
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 0 weapon: 0
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.playerIsWeaponDrawnProtected() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.playerIsWeaponDrawnProtected() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.attemptApproach() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.OnUpdate() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Carlotta Valentia
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] No slave mods, cannot enslave
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] Error: Property bSexFollowerLockToggle not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp132"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] initimidation roll: 193.500000 original: 38.000000
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] doing sex convo with Carlotta Valentia
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:14.807007
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] [CRDE] force greet failed, ran out of time
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] Error: Property bAlternateNPCSearch not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp122"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): , 7:Severio Pelagia
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 4
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:03PM] warning: Property ActorTypeNPC on script crdenpcmonitorscript attached to crdeNPCMonitor (1B021827) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:13PM] RLO: ActorBase Form added to RLO_GuardFilterList: [ActorBase < (00108D8B)>]
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:13PM] [CRDE] invalid: Whiterun Guard actor is too far away from player now
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:13PM] [CRDE] invalid: Whiterun Guard actor is too far away from player now
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] situational(sex fame/night/temporary event/bukkake): (0/1:0:0)
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] vuln lvl(clothing/situation/total): (2:1:3)
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] Checking chastity ...
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] chastity:False: a:False b:TRUE g:False
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 2.400000 / sex: 3.533334 / a: Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 0 weapon: 0
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] No slave mods, cannot enslave
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] Error: Property bSexFollowerLockToggle not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp132"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] initimidation roll: 297.000000 original: 61.000000
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:16PM] [CRDE] doing sex convo with Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:16PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:14.787964
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] Error: Property iWeaponHoldingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.isWeaponProtected() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp309"
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.isWeaponProtected() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 19.537163 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.232056
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] Error: Property iWeaponHoldingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp309"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 18.794823 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.220947
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] Error: Property iWeaponHoldingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp309"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 18.037796 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.255005
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:25PM] [CRDE] Player is in UI, busy
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:25PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.098022
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:28PM] Error: Cannot call SendStoryEvent() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.StartCombat() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?

Here is the full thing Papyrus.0.log

Here is my papyrus log started on a new game dark elf female with minimal mods it should be near the bottom of the code:

stack:
stack:
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] situational(sex fame/night/temporary event/bukkake): (0/1:0:0)
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] vuln lvl(clothing/situation/total): (2:1:3)
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] Checking chastity ...
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] chastity:False: a:False b:TRUE g:False
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 4.466667 / sex: 4.466667 / a: Carlotta Valentia
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 0 weapon: 0
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:58PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Carlotta Valentia
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] No slave mods, cannot enslave
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] Error: Property bSexFollowerLockToggle not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp132"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] initimidation roll: 193.500000 original: 38.000000
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] doing sex convo with Carlotta Valentia
[08/15/2017 - 01:21:59PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:14.807007
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] [CRDE] force greet failed, ran out of time
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] Error: Property bAlternateNPCSearch not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp122"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): , 7:Severio Pelagia
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:01PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 4
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:03PM] warning: Property ActorTypeNPC on script crdenpcmonitorscript attached to crdeNPCMonitor (1B021827) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:13PM] RLO: ActorBase Form added to RLO_GuardFilterList: [ActorBase < (00108D8B)>]
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] situational(sex fame/night/temporary event/bukkake): (0/1:0:0)
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] vuln lvl(clothing/situation/total): (2:1:3)
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] Checking chastity ...
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] chastity:False: a:False b:TRUE g:False
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 2.400000 / sex: 3.533334 / a: Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 0 weapon: 0
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] No slave mods, cannot enslave
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] Error: Property bSexFollowerLockToggle not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp132"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:15PM] [CRDE] initimidation roll: 297.000000 original: 61.000000
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:16PM] [CRDE] doing sex convo with Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:16PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:14.787964
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] Error: Property iWeaponHoldingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp309"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 19.537163 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:18PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.232056
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] Error: Property iWeaponHoldingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp309"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 18.794823 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:20PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.220947
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] Error: Property iWeaponWavingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp314"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] Error: Property iWeaponHoldingProtectionLevel not found on crdemcmscript. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp309"
stack:
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 18.037796 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:23PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.255005
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:25PM] [CRDE] Player is in UI, busy
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:25PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.098022
[08/15/2017 - 01:22:28PM] Error: Cannot call SendStoryEvent() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (1B001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.StartCombat() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?

Here is the full thing attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

This is a pretty bizare log, something really screwy going on here

this part at the top you missed:

[08/15/2017 - 01:00:04PM] warning: Property ActorTypeNPC on script crdenpcmonitorscript attached to crdeNPCMonitor (1B021827) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[08/15/2017 - 01:00:04PM] warning: Property DDRestraintsKey on script PRKF_crdeContainerPerk_08043322 attached to  (1B043322) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This suggests your scripts are bad, because your version doesn't have critical variables. The code you linked is also showing that the keyword that handles brawl starting wasn't initialized from your game.

I have a minor theory: I might have ruined something when I messed with git recently. It wouldn't show up on my side because my install and my working directory are separate, try this version and see if it works while I try using the version I actually uploaded... Yeah I think I used the wrong git command, my bad.

It still isn't working for me weird but most all errors went away at least :D

LOG:

[08/15/2017 - 03:19:04PM] [Zad]: [Chaos Plugs] Registered. Event #25
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:06PM] [CRDE]Mods:OnUpdate running ...
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:14PM] [Zad]: CheckAllEvents()
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:14PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:14PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499993)
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:15PM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:15PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Jon Battle-Born got schlong index 0 size 6
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:15PM] [CRDE] invalid: Olava the Feeble is not playable race
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:17PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]:Defered maintenance...
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:17PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:17PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:17PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:17PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (09042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:19PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 5
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:19PM] [CRDE] updating clothing vulnerability ...
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:19PM] [CRDE] checking devices ...
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:19PM] [CRDE] vuln lvl(clothing/situation/total): (1:0:1)
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:19PM] [CRDE] Checking chastity ...
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:19PM] [CRDE] chastity:False: a:False b:TRUE g:False
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:19PM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 30.000000 / sex: 62.666668 / a: Sigurd
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:19PM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 0 weapon: 0
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:19PM] [CRDE] Sigurd is not slaver and Confidence isn't high enough for the vulnerability, Attacker:2, Req:3
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:20PM] [CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:20PM] [CRDE] initimidation roll: 130.500000 original: 82.000000
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:20PM] [CRDE] doing sex convo with Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:20PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:-17.194000
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:22PM] [CRDE] force greet failed, ran out of time
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:22PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Whiterun Guard got schlong index 0 size 7
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:22PM] [CRDE] closest npc(s): 1:Olava the Feeble, 7:Ysolda
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:33PM] [CRDE] invalid: Lillith Maiden-Loom is not playable race
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] vuln lvl(clothing/situation/total): (1:0:1)
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] Checking chastity ...
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] chastity:False: a:False b:TRUE g:False
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] approachroll enslave: 12.000000 / sex: 39.333332 / a: Jon Battle-Born
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] slave lvl: 0 weapon: 0
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] Jon Battle-Born is not slaver and Confidence isn't high enough for the vulnerability, Attacker:2, Req:3
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] Carlotta Valentia is not slaver and Confidence isn't high enough for the vulnerability, Attacker:2, Req:3
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] No slave mods, cannot enslave
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] initimidation roll: 139.500000 original: 88.000000
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] doing sex convo with Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:36PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:14.612995
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:39PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 14.589203 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:39PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.200005
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:41PM] [CRDE] Player is in UI, busy
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:41PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.062996
[08/15/2017 - 03:19:43PM] Error: Cannot call SendStoryEvent() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[crdePlayerMonitor (1C001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.StartCombat() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line ?

Papyrus.0.log

LOAD ORDER:

Odd, even on my old saves that keyword loads fine, I haven't gotten a none object error for that keyword.

typing "stopquest crdePlayerMonitor" when the mod is not moving in console window (after an OnUpdate time output) and then "startquest crdePlayerMonitor" to restart the mod might fix it, but if it doesn't start with a new save you probably wouldn't see an advantage to save cleaning...

You have all the DLC and update... so it's not like that keyword should be missing for you in your game specifically... Double checked, the keyword is from vanilla, even DLC+update shouldn't affect it

I always test on a new save but It might be on my end let me do a clean install i may of someone accidently replaced vanilla scripts? IDK maybe lol I use Mod Organizer but i'll delete the vanilla scripts and try again

IT WORKS :D

[08/15/2017 - 04:07:47PM] [CRDE] Found NPC confident enough: Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:47PM] [CRDE] initimidation roll: 140.250000 original: 91.000000
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:47PM] [CRDE] doing sex convo with Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:47PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:14.250999
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:49PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 19.684446 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:49PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.264999
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:52PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 18.929504 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:52PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.220001
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:54PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 18.186749 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:54PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.225998
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:56PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 17.440903 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:56PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.237000
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:58PM] [CRDE] ForceGreet incomplete, 16.692139 GMins remaining, approached by Whiterun Guard
[08/15/2017 - 04:07:58PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.223999
[08/15/2017 - 04:08:01PM] [CRDE] Player is in UI, busy
[08/15/2017 - 04:08:01PM] [CRDE] OnUpdate time:0.049995
[08/15/2017 - 04:08:08PM] [CRDE] player in combat, busy...
[08/15/2017 - 04:08:16PM] VM is freezing...
[08/15/2017 - 04:08:16PM] VM is frozen

I tested it on an old save and it didn't work though but putting in the stopquest and startquest fixed it ^^

EDIT:

The brawl ends and the person acknowledges that they lost BUT the people who are around and encouraging the fight keep acting like there is a fight going on for some reason.

Even if you just initiate a brawl and then put your fists down he acknowledges your surrender but again people still act like a brawl is going on.

Oh, that's what you meant. No that wasn't intended; It is a bug. I'll see about fixing it.

I cannot replicate, the option is still there in the MCM menu on a new save I just made.

Can you give me a papyrus log so I can see if there are any errors there that could explain why it is missing for you?

My bad, the one I was thinking of is different, looking back to 13.8.7 I don't see a follower item finding toggle, and I'm not sure there was one.

You should be able to block follower finding items specifically, if you want, by setting the max chance of finding an item to zero, if you only wanted sex and no items.

Incidentally, there is a separate bug I found where the perk isn't appied at the start of the game, which I need to fix.

i dont know what you changed with 13.10.2 but the option that allows followers to search containers (both chests and dead bodies) and collect the items you missed is back, i was using 13.9.5 which had it then 13.10. didnt have it. also the followers dont run when asking for sex :)

side note: 13.10.2 shows up in my game as 13.10.1 and 13.10 showed up as 13.7.1 though 13.9.5. showed up properly.

also thank you for adding in the follower can block sex, it will be a feature that i will use when playing a dom, though i will leave it off when playing as a sub for the imersion factor that the follower can allow other npcs to use their slave it makes it appear that they are asking to use the player since i always choose "glances at follower" using that as the "ask my master" option