I have no idea whether or not these issues showed up recently or were there all along. It might seem silly but I kind of never let SD+ enslavement play out for more than 1-2 days with the same master. Just these days I thought of actually seeing what happens :$ But I imagine if there was any such issue before, others would have brought it up already.

What's "Local" refer to? What's the difference?

@Katie schnurr with this issue posted here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415-updated-6-11-2017/?p=1941321

I remember a bug like the one you have in your log happening back in april: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/?p=1880288 looks like uninstalling PCEA 1.0 fixed the issue for the user for reasons that escape me. It might not be the same issue though

This was back during 13.7 and lots of stuff changed in 13.8, if you arent already running 13.8 please try updating. If updating alone does not fix the issue you should try save cleaning DEC from your save, instructions are on the DEC front page: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2414-deviously-enslaved-continued/, which could fix it.

@Katie schnurr with this issue posted here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23844-devious-devices-captured-dreams-shop-v415-updated-6-11-2017/?p=1941321

I remember a bug like the one you have in your log happening back in april: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/?p=1880288 looks like uninstalling PCEA 1.0 fixed the issue for the user for reasons that escape me. It might not be the same issue though

This was back during 13.7 and lots of stuff changed in 13.8, if you arent already running 13.8 please try updating. If updating alone does not fix the issue you should try save cleaning DEC from your save, instructions are on the DEC front page: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2414-deviously-enslaved-continued/, which could fix it.

im pretty new to sorting mods but i thought i only had fnis.my next question im just using the papurs in sexlab could that be the problem if so can you point me to what i need in puprus?

lol i was running this one.if i may ask what is the difference?https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviouslyEnslavedContinued

You linked to the master branch which is old, the version that is uptodate is the verstort-building branch.

But... that git doesn't have any of the compiled papyrus code. The mod shouldn't work at all if you download from there without then recompiling the papyrus code first (which I can't recommend, you need like 20 mods source code to compile DEC because of all the cross mod support) better to download the mod from here at LL

im pretty new to sorting mods but i thought i only had fnis.my next question im just using the papurs in sexlab could that be the problem if so can you point me to what i need in puprus?

I think if you try the download here, for 13.8.7, it'll work better for you than the version from the github.

If you don't have PCEA 1.0 installed then that's fine, I was just pointing what the last user was doing to try to fix his error.

I don't know what you mean by just hte papyrus in sexlab. Most skyrim mods that aren't just texture upgrades come with some papyrus. If a mod comes with papyrus it should be installed with the rest of the mod. Are you not using a mod organizer like nexus mod manager or mod organizer? Installing with those mods is as easy as selecting a zipped mod and following any additional fomod configuration

now this is starting over an i have no mcm for the mod.grr it did not paste the pic

I think the .7 version will fix your issue, but if you don't have MCM menu after 5 seconds give me a papyrus log to see if I can find the problem.

ah good, cause if that wasn't it, and save cleaning didn't fix it, I'm not sure I could help you beyond that without a lot of headache

I hate errors that show up for only a few users, months apart, when there isn't any indication what could cause said issues

.7's changes are part of the changelog on the front page, where everything between *.7 and *.6 is a change attributed to .7

13.8.7: untested
Added: Slaverun reloaded 2.0 should now work (let me know if you find a case where it does not)
Fixed: Slaverun reloaded mainquest detection shouldn_t get stuck at a certain stage
Workaround: slavetats gets stuck can mitigated by turning off slavetats detection in vulnerability submenu
Changed: ZazSlaveFaction no longer locks the player from being re-enslavable
Fixed: Removed annoying papyrus spam about removed variables
13.8.6 < everything after this is .6 and below >

Instructions for save cleaning DEC from a save are also posted on the front page. This is not always necessary, but uh... it seems like DEC is more likely to get baked into some saves than others, so unless you want to search through your papyrus log looking for errors or wait for issues I just kinda throw up my hands and clean the save regardless on my own side. It doesn't take long if you have the steps memorized.

How do I save clean?

Save tool seems to work perfectly with DEC.

Either:

* Make a hard save when DEC is uninstalled

* Load the save in savetool.exe

* go back to the main page and hit "FixScriptInstances" and "Fix all #"

* save your changes

Or:

* Make a hard save

* Load the save in savetool.exe

* Go to "Mod editor" and check deviouslyenslaved.esp on the list

* Hit both delete forms and delete scripts on the right side,

* go back to the main page and hit "FixScriptInstances" and "Fix all #" <- for good measure

* save your changes

Throwing in a "fix broken inactives" might be a good idea too, after everything else, in the past it would cause more problems then solve, but that seems to have been fixed.

If Save cleaning doesn't refresh DEC's MCM, manually search for "crde" in save tools left script search,and delete all scripts that show up with that name, that has fixed that odd bug for me in the past.

I'm not an expert with using save tool, but this works really well for DE and DEC. The only part of your save that isn't cleaned are the crde StorageUtil variables, which are only used as time stamps currently anyway, so it shouldn't matter if they are left over

That said, I don't recommend updating from .6 to .7 right now because 13.9 is hopefully going to be released today, and 13.9 falls closer to "save cleaning is highly recommended, probably required" rather than "maybe you can skip cleaning this time"

Still got one minor function to write and test to see if it's working

Edit: I may have been too optimistic

Follower finding items has a few limitations in this form. I was concerned with CPU load, right now if you open a chest with > 100 items there's a pretty big lag, I don't want it any bigger.

First is that any item the follower finds is forgotten if not put on the player after one approach cycle. This is slightly countered by the item approach having a 5% increase in likelihood per item they find for that approach. Wasn't sure if I wanted a log system for reducing that chance to some maximum, as is it seems almost reasonable. You can only find 8 items in a chest per opening, but there isn't a previous chest test to keep speed high, so you can open the same chest over and over to find more items in there. 32 items max between test cycles.

Collars/armbinder/plugs and gags have priority (will probably add more), after that (if other items exist) any DD item will be selected at random (if you select that optional feature, kinda dangerous). The later selection system ignores your item preferences, the solution if you don't want your follower to approach with such an item is to pick up everything yourself, and/or then drop it on the floor where DEC currently does not find it (searches for the item in the same place it was when it was first seen). Right now I don't have any way to track items, I can't follow them to detect if the follower picked them up or if they were moved to a different chest, I just detect if there are any left in the chest to identify if the player took them. Searching through a cell for armor is a CPU hog, It looks like searching the cell for dropped items or items sitting on a table around the follower is kinda expensive on the engine.

I'm 99% sure I fixed the slavetats hang. You'll still have to reset the playerquest like the previous fix, but now you can use slavetats again instead of just bypassing them.

Hey, thanks for the follower finding items feature, I'll have to test this out!

One thing if you haven't already done so, you might want to stop follower's searching chests inside player owned homes.  This is the most likely place you will find a chest with more than say 3 or 4 items, at least it is for me, as I usually have a "bondage chest" that I store all my found DD items in (since it's when DCL's bondage lover feature finally lets me drop them).

Edit:  One issue I'm already seeing, it looks like the check needs to be done on container close, rather than on container open, because DCL uses on container open to dynamically add devices (and is so slow sometimes, I can see the items pop up one by one in the container inventory screen), and then DEC doesn't see those devices in the container.  For me, since DCL is primarily how dungeon containers get DD items, this means my followers will almost never approach me with the found items.

I don't remember making the official DLC a requirement.

What makes you think it became a requirement? Crashing on entering the game? Mod organizer saying an esm is missing?

Not sure how it could have happened, I haven't added any references to anything in the last 5 .1 versions I don't think...

Starting 13.9.0. with MO: Unable to find master file: Dragonborn.esm. Required by: Deviously Enslaved.esp

What makes you think it became a requirement? Crashing on entering the game? Mod organizer saying an esm is missing?

Not sure how it could have happened, I haven't added any references to anything in the last 5 .1 versions I don't think...

Starting 13.9.0. with MO: Unable to find master file: Dragonborn.esm. Required by: Deviously Enslaved.esp

MO tells me it needs all 3 DLCs (Dawnguard.esp, Hearthfires.esp, and Dragonborn.esp). 

Cleaning the masters in TES5Edit removed those dependencies and a few others for me.

Edit:  One issue I'm already seeing, it looks like the check needs to be done on container close, rather than on container open, because DCL uses on container open to dynamically add devices (and is so slow sometimes, I can see the items pop up one by one in the container inventory screen), and then DEC doesn't see those devices in the container.  For me, since DCL is primarily how dungeon containers get DD items, this means my followers will almost never approach me with the found items.

I can check if I can move the perk to container close, It's been long enough since I set up the perk that I forgot how it was done and what options I had for triggers.

I might have to live with adding a wait several seconds to delay after DCL.

MO tells me it needs all 3 DLCs (Dawnguard.esp, Hearthfires.esp, and Dragonborn.esp). 

Cleaning the masters in TES5Edit removed those dependencies and a few others for me.

I keep forgetting creation kit can do that from time to time, happens infrequently enough I forget to check the esp before uploading. Next version will be fixed.

Don't see an easy way to detect when the player leaves the container, rather than entering. First, we're actually detecting the activation of the object, before entering the menu. But none of these look useful here.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Perk_Entry_Point

I could just add a 4 second lag in the detection, since the code already has the object. Give that a try.

Hopefully this delay won't cause issues.

Edit: forgot to change the version number, will still say 13.9.0 ingame

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.9.1 testing).7z

i have a question, was the follower equipping items on the player when they are considered a sub removed in any of the last major updates? i have been using 13.7, tried the 13.8 but kept getting ctds so i went back to 13.7, now i am trying 13.9 and have used serana for this play through as the dom. in 13.7 if i asked her what she had in mind when she found an item and she would equip the item unless the slot was already in use. vut with 13.9 using the what do you have in mind she just hands the item to the pc.

There are multiple outcomes to that dialogue. Some of them is the follower putting items on the player, some the follower puts items on themselves, some the follower gives the item to player.

"I wonder if I can equip this, one second." has the following requirements to show up as a possibility(in 13.9): Follower has to enjoy being a sub > -1, player is not gagged, and follower has an open slot to wear the item.

"Would it be alright if I put this on...?" has the same as above with an added follower thinks player is dom must also be zero or above.

Make sure your follower likes sub is >= 0 and they should show up if they don't already wear those items

You can double check what they are wearing by opening console, clicking on their character with mouse (be careful you don't select fog between you and them, or yourself in third person) and then typing "inv" in console, which will print their inventory to your console. pageup to scroll up and see more. Items worn, rather than just in their inventory are marked at the end of the item.

If you're sure they aren't wearing anything, and their numbers are right, get me a papyrus log of one of your followers approaches having found an item. Assuming you didn't turn off debug messaging should tell me better detail what is happening.

what it should have ment was the follower (serana) was dom and the player was the sub

this is what it shows as

follower likes dom 50

follower likes sub -20

follower thinks player is dom -20

follower thinks player sub 422 (played alot with serana)

with those settings via 13.7 i would ask "what do you have in mind?" and unless the slot had an item in it, she would equip the found items on my character. upgrading from 13.7 to 13.9 she just hands the items to the player when using the same "what do you have in mind?"

unless if it has changed shouldnt serana still equip items to the player if the slot(s) are open?

Oh I thought it was the other way. Yes, it should be working, I didn't intentionally change anything to this (at least not in 13.9)

"lets see if it fits on you, you seem to like this kind of stuff anyway..." requires playersub >= 4 and follower dom >= 0. That one alone should show up for you.

"I think this would make a lovely addition to your body." has no follower sub req only dom >= 0

The log contains more information that could help pin point what is wrong, specifically what followerItemWhichOne is set to, and followerItemsCombination. I have to limit the above options to certain items they could use because of limitations in the dialogue system.

Oh I thought it was the other way. Yes, it should be working, I didn't intentionally change anything to this (at least not in 13.9)

"lets see if it fits on you, you seem to like this kind of stuff anyway..." requires playersub >= 4 and follower dom >= 0. That one alone should show up for you.

"I think this would make a lovely addition to your body." has no follower sub req only dom >= 0

The log contains more information that could help pin point what is wrong, specifically what followerItemWhichOne is set to, and followerItemsCombination. I have to limit the above options to certain items they could use because of limitations in the dialogue system.

"lets see if it fits on you, you seem to like this kind of stuff anyway.. and  "I think this would make a lovely addition to your body" are what i am used to seeing with 13.7 so that is why i asked about it

i tried 13.9.1 and it did the same as 13.9

im not sure how to get the log to show up or where to look for it

Instructions for getting skyrim to print out a papyrus log are scattered in different corners of the internet, I've never bothered saving the best one I found, but here's one I just found: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2vbt2l/enabling_papyrus_debug_logging_apparently_can/

Once you alter your config file, the logs are auto generated in C:\Users\<Your user name>\Documents\my games\skyrim\Logs\Script

Thanks, valuable info. I've got another question, pretty straight forward in fact; Yokes, arm binders, hoods and another item are grayed out in the MCM. I had never noticed that before in fact, but is that normal assuming everything else about DEC is working 100%? Or rather, intentional for some reason? Their chances are locked at 0%. Mind you I've not touched any MCM settings and this is a completely fresh install of the whole game. DEC's prerequisites are all installed fine, everything works.