I log into LL first time in about a month, sadly to say that im quiting.

Due financial struggles i can not recionalize spending anymore of my days on skyrim modding. Animating takes way to much time and gives me a false feeling of work done.

Time that is on short supply and should be spent on more productive things that acually let me pay my bills from month to month. Ill still animate from sometimes when i get a surge of inspiration or need to make myself busy while listing to audiobooks or podcasts, but i dont see myself publishing anything.

Thanks for sticking by me and my work.

- AnubiSs out.

Thanks very much for all the incredible anims you have given us!.  Best wishes!

Due financial struggles i can not recionalize spending anymore of my days on skyrim modding. Animating takes way to much time and gives me a false feeling of work done.

Time that is on short supply and should be spent on more productive things that acually let me pay my bills from month to month. Ill still animate from sometimes when i get a surge of inspiration or need to make myself busy while listing to audiobooks or podcasts, but i dont see myself publishing anything.

- AnubiSs out.

Sad to hear that but I understand you very well.
Why do you not consider making SFM animations or things for Sims.., there are way to monetize your time easily with Sims 4... lol.
It is also for this reason that there are many "modders"..
You probably have more skills than many amateurs who start, as well as a name, you have already proved yourself.
You should not let down the skills you've acquired, abandon Skyrim yes offcourse, but move on something else and it will be productive.

Honestly I still think made at best one or two animations for Skyrim to end in a kind of 'apotheosis'.
And then I move on things that can be more profitable....
As you say it takes a lot of time, and unfortunately today, time is money...  :(
You can be generous by giving your time, but if you never get anything in exchange, life becomes hard obviously..

That said, I hope it will good for you..,
and I hope you will not let down the skills you have acquired, that would be the saddest thing from my point of view..
I'll tell you, courage dude.  ;)

- AnubiSs out.

Sad to hear that but I understand you very well.
Why do you not consider making SFM animations or things for Sims.., there are way to monetize your time easily with Sims 4... lol.
It is also for this reason that there are many "modders"..
You probably have more skills than many amateurs who start, as well as a name, you have already proved yourself.
You should not let down the skills you've acquired, abandon Skyrim yes offcourse, but move on something else and it will be productive.

Honestly I still think made at best one or two animations for Skyrim to end in a kind of 'apotheosis'.
And then I move on things that can be more profitable....
As you say it takes a lot of time, and unfortunately today, time is money...  :(
You can be generous by giving your time, but if you never get anything in exchange, life becomes hard obviously..

That said, I hope it will good for you..,
and I hope you will not let down the skills you have acquired, that would be the saddest thing from my point of view..
I'll tell you, courage dude.  ;)

Hmm What komotor makes sense I am not a modder so I don't know haw hard it is and nor do I play Sims but if I was in your situation I would actuali consider it. :) Again good luck mate.

- AnubiSs out.

Hello, mr Anubis. 

Like everyone else, i want to thank you for all huge work, you've done for all Skyrim and LoversLab users. Life is eternal struggle, and it's sucks. But, there is always a tiny moments of joy, that we should appreciate. Everything changed, nothing stays the same forever. I can only hope, that your life will change in better way. And for now, i want to say farewell. I am sure, we will meet again someday, here, at LoversLab. 

Best reguards.

Kshahdoo.

Anub-sama ! Thanks a million for everything you have offered us here in LL. Though it's really sad to see yet another favorite quality animator  leave, i totally feel you because I'm in the same "non-productive" life state as well (but with gaming instead of animating so it's kinda worse Q_Q )
Wish us both best of luck and success and lots of money and happiness in the days to come :D !
And hopefully , one day you might return once moar :)

Cheers ,
s0rO-kun :)

- AnubiSs out.

We'll miss u dude, I wish u luck, things will look up for u one day, chin up. :)

- AnubiSs out.

Thank you for all the amazing creations you've given us. And without your hard work there are many things I would've had trouble creating but you helped me. I bid you farewell and Godspeed my friend. I have no doubt you will find what you are looking for.

Thanks for all the wishes and goodbyes guys.

As for the doctor not signing my papers alowing me to work as a cashier in supermarket due my poor health (what?!), and Ubisoft deciding to shut off their servers for a whole day i found myself with alot of free time on my hands yesterday. Decided to refresh my skill with riging and made this:

21eddvk.jpg

Sadly the mesh is fucked up and left ear gets deformed if you move head or neck. Donno how other animators worked around it. Maybe they just left the head imobile.

Anyway if somone know how to fix meshes or want the rig then should give me a PM.

Welcome back.

Well that was rather "short".  :P

The doctor gives you a respite, I do not know how your health is, but I will envy you almost.. lol

I am sending you a PM.