Question, you export your anims' behavior files so that footik is disabled while they're being used, and I saw you did an edit of K4's anims behavior file, have you done one for Leito's anims?

Some of the prone ones tend to freak out, bound anal rear entry is the one that freaks out the most.

Hi.

I was wondering if you had the preset for the white haired elf in the first few screenshots?

Thanks in advance for any reply :)

No, sorry. Shes dead, got remade and the abandoden. I even deleted all her screenshots by accident. R.I.P. Alexia.

Aww, that's too bad. Really liked her design (looked through every comment page hoping to find a preset file). Thank you for the quick reply  :)

Question, you export your anims' behavior files so that footik is disabled while they're being used, and I saw you did an edit of K4's anims behavior file, have you done one for Leito's anims?

Some of the prone ones tend to freak out, bound anal rear entry is the one that freaks out the most.

I have , thos with mixed resaults, for leito anims it kicks in like 20% of the time. Prob cuz im using NSAP and Leitos slal packs at the same time resaulting in stuff overiting itself. I think nsap is not very cooperative. You want the files?

I have , thos with mixed resaults, for leito anims it kicks in like 20% of the time. Prob cuz im using NSAP and Leitos slal packs at the same time resaulting in stuff overiting itself. I think nsap is not very cooperative. You want the files?

Oh you're doing that too? FNIS warns me of like 800 consistency file problems because of mixing NSAP and the packs lol.

Sure, hit me up. 20% is better than 0%.

Thanks.

Just throwing an idea out there: lesbian aggressive/rape animations (ie no dildos), as far as I am aware no one has ever made one, not even funnybizness.

Thats the idea ive been dancing around for quite some time. I have few evil female characters and there are alot of great looking woman in my game thanks to Bijin mods. I even posed some female female male anims back in the day with the idea that one female is helping the male rape. I realy need get back to it someday. K4 provided us with some very nice huge dildo model so that can be used for dildo anims. Def something that should be made.

Aggressive lesbian animations would be amazing.

So, I love these animations. I have a question, though. I have never had a problem installing these manually, but I tried to get the newer dog, bear, and werewolf animations about a week ago, and they didn't appear in the SLAnimationLoader screen after I installed the meshes/behaviors/animations and json and other files. I ran FNIS as always, too. I tried again, and they appeared, but when I would summon the More Nasty Critter's Hentai bear, wolf, and werewolf the creatures would be invisible. I could interact with them, they just weren't there. I read this is because the corresponding meshes are missing, but I don't know how they could be. Any suggestions as to what I may have fucked up?

So, I love these animations. I have a question, though. I have never had a problem installing these manually, but I tried to get the newer dog, bear, and werewolf animations about a week ago, and they didn't appear in the SLAnimationLoader screen after I installed the meshes/behaviors/animations and json and other files. I ran FNIS as always, too. I tried again, and they appeared, but when I would summon the More Nasty Critter's Hentai bear, wolf, and werewolf the creatures would be invisible. I could interact with them, they just weren't there. I read this is because the corresponding meshes are missing, but I don't know how they could be. Any suggestions as to what I may have fucked up?

Invisable creatures dont sound like anything to do with animation files, sounds more like missing meshes. I would reinstall creature framework and more nasty creatures if i were you. Install CR untop of MNC and overite everything.

• 2 weeks later...

After a full skyrim reinstall, i tested some animations, i got purple texture with the pillory horse animation. I guess i miss them, but when i installed Zaz animation pack + patch, i didn't notice any texture pack? Isn't the texture already included now in the zaz pack?

After a full skyrim reinstall, i tested some animations, i got purple texture with the pillory horse animation. I guess i miss them, but when i installed Zaz animation pack + patch, i didn't notice any texture pack? Isn't the texture already included now in the zaz pack?

ZaZ has a resource thingy as well, not just animation pack so you may need that.

Also, Anubis has a "AnimObject.esp" posted here on this post, find it and activate that if you haven't already.

Hey Anub, this guy says that the missionary charaus animation in that vid is yours, but I don't seem to see it in any of your files.(or SLAL packs) Can you confirm if I'm overlooking it or otherwise? I'd actually like to use this animation!

This is a private video. You must be friends with ToFu to view it

From the thumbnails I saw a few frames, they were quite familiar and I strongly believe they belong to Anub indeed, especially the final stage pose.

Hey Anub, this guy says that the missionary charaus animation in that vid is yours, but I don't seem to see it in any of your files.(or SLAL packs) Can you confirm if I'm overlooking it or otherwise? I'd actually like to use this animation!

This is a private video. You must be friends with ToFu to view it

From the thumbnails I saw a few frames, they were quite familiar and I strongly believe they belong to Anub indeed, especially the final stage pose.

Ah, I forgot to say so about that! xD But if you friend him, he usual accepts your request really quickly.(which makes me wonder why he makes some of his vids private in the first place)

The video is private so Anub probably won't be able to see it :|

The video is private so Anub probably won't be able to see it :|

Doubtful, especially since if you ask him he tells you who the creator is.

ZaZ has a resource thingy as well, not just animation pack so you may need that.

Also, Anubis has a "AnimObject.esp" posted here on this post, find it and activate that if you haven't already.

Can't find a way to fix it. I do have AnimObject.esp since it's the base mod for Anub, but in the texture folders of Animobject there is only one folder : FunnyBiz and not Anub.

PilloryWood.dds and pilloryWood_n.dds are also available since it's in Zaz texture folder AND inside Animobject folder (FunnyBiz)

Can someone with both animation mobs can test again and/or check if you have 2 folders (FunnyBiz AND anub).