After a full skyrim reinstall, i tested some animations, i got purple texture with the pillory horse animation. I guess i miss them, but when i installed Zaz animation pack + patch, i didn't notice any texture pack? Isn't the texture already included now in the zaz pack?

ZaZ has a resource thingy as well, not just animation pack so you may need that.

Also, Anubis has a "AnimObject.esp" posted here on this post, find it and activate that if you haven't already.

Can't find a way to fix it. I do have AnimObject.esp since it's the base mod for Anub, but in the texture folders of Animobject there is only one folder : FunnyBiz and not Anub.

PilloryWood.dds and pilloryWood_n.dds are also available since it's in Zaz texture folder AND inside Animobject folder (FunnyBiz)

Can someone with both animation mobs can test again and/or check if you have 2 folders (FunnyBiz AND anub).

the reason is...

post-147541-0-65431700-1487640337_thumb.jpg

After a full skyrim reinstall, i tested some animations, i got purple texture with the pillory horse animation. I guess i miss them, but when i installed Zaz animation pack + patch, i didn't notice any texture pack? Isn't the texture already included now in the zaz pack?

ZaZ has a resource thingy as well, not just animation pack so you may need that.

Also, Anubis has a "AnimObject.esp" posted here on this post, find it and activate that if you haven't already.

Can't find a way to fix it. I do have AnimObject.esp since it's the base mod for Anub, but in the texture folders of Animobject there is only one folder : FunnyBiz and not Anub.

PilloryWood.dds and pilloryWood_n.dds are also available since it's in Zaz texture folder AND inside Animobject folder (FunnyBiz)

Can someone with both animation mobs can test again and/or check if you have 2 folders (FunnyBiz AND anub).

the reason is...

I can't register Anub animations, write 0 new animations, how i can fix it? I have newest sexlab framework and anim loader. I only have four anub animation on Non sexlab animation

PS Your avatar is amazing, do you upload your characters ?

Maybe you forgot to enable this animation?  

I can't register Anub animations, write 0 new animations, how i can fix it? I have newest sexlab framework and anim loader. I only have four anub animation on Non sexlab animation

PS Your avatar is amazing, do you upload your characters ?

Maybe you forgot to enable this animation?  

Ok it works, i forget install JContainer :)

Hey, just a newb here, but I'd like to make a (few) request(s). There is not enough (See: two) futa animation mods, and I would really like to see a futa masturbation utilizing both penis and the vaj. I have spent the last 3 months screwing around in 3DS max and blender trying to get it all to work in-game, but I've given up. (Also a werewolf masturbation (male) animation would be cool as well) And, finally, I really want some sort of autofellatio animation (could even be a pose or two) for characters with oversized schlongs, such as chest-length horsecocks and shit like that. Thanks.

how do i use them ingame?

Well, if you have the Advanced Smithing perk and are at least lvl 18, you can create Arrows of Anub's Animations at the Skyforge on any uneven Loredas if - and only if - both moons are out when you do so. Then you shoot an AoAA with Auriel's Bow at any character born during a thunderstorm, and an animation will play right away. Usuually the one with the sweetroll.

Alternatively, you could

1) install the Sexlab Framework and all its requirements

2) install any Sexlab mod that actually starts animations because the framework on its own won't do anything

3) install the Sexlab Animation Loader

4) install Anub's pre-packed animations for SAL you find here:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2376-anubs-animation-dump-updated-15012017/

5) launch the Animation Loader from the MCM

6) select and register the animations from the pre-pack so the framework knows they're there.

7) use the mod selected in 2)

8) enjoy

Any one can tell me what i need to do to see the Draugr stand animation please?

have sex with Draugr :D

i try a lot of ways, but dont work.

Do you have SexlabTools? You can change animation by pressing "H". Or you dont have this animation in list?

Btw, Anubiss we need more DOGGY! I really like your work  :heart:

Animation with flame atronach have perfect doggy position,(cant remember which one, with 7 stages i guess) possible somehow to make similar animation with human?

Sry for my english..

Any one can tell me what i need to do to see the Draugr stand animation please?[/size]

have sex with Draugr :D

i try a lot of ways, but dont work.

Press the "O" key to switch to the next animation if it isn't the animation you want (standard Sexlab key), if the mod you are using selected it as a possible animation you should eventually find it that way.

I log into LL first time in about a month, sadly to say that im quiting.

Due financial struggles i can not recionalize spending anymore of my days on skyrim modding. Animating takes way to much time and gives me a false feeling of work done.

Time that is on short supply and should be spent on more productive things that acually let me pay my bills from month to month. Ill still animate from sometimes when i get a surge of inspiration or need to make myself busy while listing to audiobooks or podcasts, but i dont see myself publishing anything.

Thanks for sticking by me and my work.

- AnubiSs out.

Due financial struggles i can not recionalize spending anymore of my days on skyrim modding. Animating takes way to much time and gives me a false feeling of work done.

Time that is on short supply and should be spent on more productive things that acually let me pay my bills from month to month. Ill still animate from sometimes when i get a surge of inspiration or need to make myself busy while listing to audiobooks or podcasts, but i dont see myself publishing anything.

- AnubiSs out.

Thanks for the amazing ride my friend.

I would say I am sad to hear of this decision, but frankly, all good things must come to an end. You will always be an inspiration to us all with the quality of your work. I sincerely hope you will be free of your financial struggle in short time, god knows I am under the same stress lately as well so I know the burden you are feeling.

Thank you very much for the years of selflessness and I really wish you the best!

- AnubiSs out.

I hope you will solve your financial problems and be well. I also hope we will hear from you in the future. And I'm sure you'll be remembered for all your fantastic animations.

I wish you luck and happiness. Take care!