On a more topical note, I tried the two variations that meme supreme uploaded, and I'm much happier with the results than with some of the other werewolf schlongs. So thanks again.  :P

I'm happy that you're happy boiiii

The absolute abracadabra. Understood nothing...

Chaurus animation is broken and Anub can't do anything about it, it is not a problem with Anub's pack but a problem with SexLab. The only fix for now requires console: open console, click on chaurus, and type setscale 1

I tried to keep it in simple english, hopefully it helps and we can put this to rest lol

I very like your animations, but i put them in folder and nothing happens why???!! plss help me?

Actually, I just wanted to say the new ones are solid as hell. Thanks for still making quality animations!
Gotta love the subtle trolling on this thread as well. :D

I very like your animations, but i put them in folder and nothing happens why???!! plss help me?

Actually, I just wanted to say the new ones are solid as hell. Thanks for still making quality animations!

you sure as hell followed the instructions on Page 1 installed Anmimation Loader  and so on to get it working? In 99.999999999% it will work out of the Box then.

If you did and it´s not working,  more information what you did and whats not working could be quite useful.

you sure as hell followed the instructions on Page 1 installed Anmimation Loader  and so on to get it working? In 99.999999999% it will work out of the Box then.

If you did and it´s not working,  more information what you did and whats not working could be quite useful.

I think he was joking. 

17323431.gif

Gonna-Mind-My-Own-Business-and-Drink-Som

I got permission from dad dog to upload the file. Speaking of the texture, I found a texture from MNC that looks pretty decent, so I made a version of the dick using that. Had to edit UVs which I am totally not good at, but I think it came out k.

You can check it out since it has its own file page now. Maybe Anub can link it in the op or upload it here too?

here it be http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3627-old-ww-donger-for-bdic/

I did ask in another thread, but does this Werewolf mesh support HDT? I've tried adding it myself, but my knowledge on how to do it is very limited and I haven't had any success.

I got permission from dad dog to upload the file. Speaking of the texture, I found a texture from MNC that looks pretty decent, so I made a version of the dick using that. Had to edit UVs which I am totally not good at, but I think it came out k.

You can check it out since it has its own file page now. Maybe Anub can link it in the op or upload it here too?

here it be http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3627-old-ww-donger-for-bdic/

I did ask in another thread, but does this Werewolf mesh support HDT? I've tried adding it myself, but my knowledge on how to do it is very limited and I haven't had any success.

It should, the mesh is added to the existing WW mesh. If your WW mesh has physics then this should have them.

But looking through HDT werewolves and what you posted and then actually trying it out ingame, physics are still enabled with the mesh but there's no collision boxes, since SoS normally adds them. I have no idea how to actually get it working but I'mma do some stuff, see what's up.

edit: Wait, aren't most of anubs WW anims anal anyways?

Shush, a girl can pretend!

As for collisions, I know Bazinga is doing quite a few creature collisions in his Naturalistics xml stuff. It's looking really, really awesome with all the work he's done. Been thinking about asking him to include the mesh you did. Someone else is too, or was talking about it, but can't think of their name or where I saw it. :/

Shush, a girl can pretend!

As for collisions, I know Bazinga is doing quite a few creature collisions in his Naturalistics xml stuff. It's looking really, really awesome with all the work he's done. Been thinking about asking him to include the mesh you did. Someone else is too, or was talking about it, but can't think of their name or where I saw it. :/

Feel free to. I checked and the basic process seem to be anything complicated: I attached a working collision shape to the dong and it collided and such.

What comes after would be editing the shape to match the dick, the constraints, the position of that shape... I don't even know where to start there. Bazinga does indeed do an amazing job of it.

I don`t understand how to install this(

Jokes aside, these animations are added to what we call an SLAL Pack. That means they require the use of a mod called SLAL for short (SexLab Animation Loader is the full name).

That said, even starting there I assume you already have the Sexlab Framework and it requirements already installed and running because that is required in order to have SLAL. (You didn't provide any information about what or how much you have set up or if you have ever installed a mod before).

It can get to be a large chain of dependencies these days but the added content it all provides to the game is really worth it.

I don`t understand how to install this(

Jokes aside, these animations are added to what we call an SLAL Pack. That means they require the use of a mod called SLAL for short (SexLab Animation Loader is the full name).

That said, even starting there I assume you already have the Sexlab Framework and it requirements already installed and running because that is required in order to have SLAL. (You didn't provide any information about what or how much you have set up or if you have ever installed a mod before).

It can get to be a large chain of dependencies these days but the added content it all provides to the game is really worth it.

The biggest advantage is that SLAL allows for you to add new animations (and their removal) to your game without introducing new plugin files (.esp).

The biggest advantage is that SLAL allows for you to add new animations (and their removal) to your game without introducing new plugin files (.esp).

Unless there are animation objects included (chairs, beds, etc), then there could be an esp (as there is with Anub's "human" pack).

Huh..I installed the newest version of this, and for some reason, the newest animations aren't showing up in the SL Loader MCM, as if I didn't do anything at all..is something wrong on my end? I'm fairly certain I did everything right and even ran FNIS.

I followed those instructions and found waldo, he told me how to install the animations.

Waldo? Must be some kind of miscalculation on my part. It def should lead you to Eldorado.

Huh..I installed the newest version of this, and for some reason, the newest animations aren't showing up in the SL Loader MCM, as if I didn't do anything at all..is something wrong on my end? I'm fairly certain I did everything right and even ran FNIS.

Considering bug that big would be reported by more ppl i assume its something on your part.

Just a skyrim thing i gues, had to reinstall whole creature framework and baddog for it to start working again. Anyway i had enough werewolves for one day. The model i used was from some old HDT werwolf topic, i noticed now that my werewolf noticably more beefed up then regular one. I it was reacting to player weight and this was the weight 100 option. attachicon.gifmalebodywerewolf_1 - dog ver.nif

Thanks for your work guys, i need a break.

It is way bigger, like twice as much. ugh what fuckery. Still, I patched it in.

attachicon.gifwerewolf_animal_p1.nif

Anyways, that should be it. I'm just gonna repackage the file and leave it here.

attachicon.gifweeners but bdic - 2.7z

Hmm...so do we need both these files to try them or just one? I use Moonlight tales, will these conflict to an unusable point? I don't mind if it has to mesh swap just as long as it doesn't nuke MT, I only want to try the new dick mesh if that's an option, preferably not changing the body but like I said, its not a big deal if it has to change it. :)