Better males? Please, thats tiny. I meant check screnshoots of my mod not creature framewok. Theres few screenshots there at the end.

How does the default Horny Werewolves of Skyrim compare to the one you guys were talking about? I'm on mobile atm so I'd rather not scroll through earlier posts. Trying to get a reasonable estimate mentally before I get home from work. 

Also, I adore the new werewolf animation. It's perfect for my character and Jordis <3

Thats the orginal dick from more nasty critters time i think. It has the advantage of making anims work both for werebears and werewolves. My grape with it is the textures look realy dated compared to the CF one but you cant always get what you want i gues. Also that was the model i always animated on and made rig for.

Thats the orginal dick from more nasty critters time i think. It has the advantage of making anims work both for werebears and werewolves. My grape with it is the textures look realy dated compared to the CF one but you cant always get what you want i gues. Also that was the model i always animated on and made rig for.

That may be why I'm having issues now, its probs cos u changed the schlong size u work with perhaps? I think its the MNC werewolf schlong that I use, it has a size that's easier to align for animations as its not too long or thick. :)

That may be why I'm having issues now, its probs cos u changed the schlong size u work with perhaps? I think its the MNC werewolf schlong that I use, it has a size that's easier to align for animations as its not too long or thick. :)

Thats true but think about the level of satisfaction, using hentai logic - the bigger the better :D

Better males? Please, thats tiny. I meant check screnshoots of my mod not creature framewok. Theres few screenshots there at the end.

How does the default Horny Werewolves of Skyrim compare to the one you guys were talking about? I'm on mobile atm so I'd rather not scroll through earlier posts. Trying to get a reasonable estimate mentally before I get home from work. 

Also, I adore the new werewolf animation. It's perfect for my character and Jordis <3

Check screenshots section. Horny werewolves from what i tested is much longer and thiner. Pierces right thru female on most of my anims. Unusable cuz of cliping.

Thats true but think about the level of satisfaction, using hentai logic - the bigger the better :D

Check screenshots section. Horny werewolves from what i tested is much longer and thiner. Pierces right thru female on most of my anims. Unusable cuz of cliping.

That's more or less what I was expecting, but it was the only mod I could think of outside of BadDog's and CF that had a different werewolf dick. Guess I'll have to wait until I get home. Thanks  :P

oh don't get me wrong, bigs fine, but there is a thing with most anims that often makes the women bend her abdomen upwards that can make vaginal animations next to impossible to line up so that they look like they're vaginal and not anal, that's where having a huge dick can make things look horrible, cos moving it down looks like its going in her butt, moving it up makes it look like its going in her urethra, and sometimes it can look like its going in her vagina but clipping out of her pelvic area, the only way to fix this is to either position further toward her, making the balls clip into her, or further away, which causes massive clipping issues as the dick often goes on a wild flap about in places it doesn't belong hahaha. :P

See where I'm coming from? sure "some" animations look great with big dicks, but I have pretty much all the popular animation sets like Leito, Nibbles, More nasty critters, and yourself, and pretty much all of them have a slightly different idea of how a dick should be used, so I'm forced to play it safe or suffer every other animation looking like a train wreck in motion lol. :P

I got permission from dad dog to upload the file. Speaking of the texture, I found a texture from MNC that looks pretty decent, so I made a version of the dick using that. Had to edit UVs which I am totally not good at, but I think it came out k.

You can check it out since it has its own file page now. Maybe Anub can link it in the op or upload it here too?

here it be http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3627-old-ww-donger-for-bdic/

AnubiSs2167, not understand you...

a little hint: your demanding, brazen attitude is starting to annoy us. no one was gonna say it tho.

Do not be rude! OK?

It's not being rude to point out that you're the one that's being a little rude and demanding of Anubis, particular because you're not even pretending it is anything other than a demand.

Anubis is a fantastic animator and does this (presumably) in their spare time, so if you want to ask for something, do it politely and make sure you read the thread before you post, particularly since your post history shows that most of what you've said in this thread is to pester about the Chaurus animations. It's a known issue, and Anubis has mentioned why its unlikely to change/be "fixed" any time soon, if at all. Last I checked, bugging someone to do something is usually NOT an incentive to accelerate that process.

AnubiSs2167, not understand you...

a little hint: your demanding, brazen attitude is starting to annoy us. no one was gonna say it tho.

Do not be rude! OK?

It's not being rude to point out that you're the one that's being a little rude and demanding of Anubis, particular because you're not even pretending it is anything other than a demand.

Anubis is a fantastic animator and does this (presumably) in their spare time, so if you want to ask for something, do it politely and make sure you read the thread before you post, particularly since your post history shows that most of what you've said in this thread is to pester about the Chaurus animations. It's a known issue, and Anubis has mentioned why its unlikely to change/be "fixed" any time soon, if at all. Last I checked, bugging someone to do something is usually NOT an incentive to accelerate that process.

I thanked the author for other animations. They're really good. And I asked about the deadlines for the correction of problems with Chaurus animation. What is the problem?!

You are wasting your time on "google translate lurkers" guys. Its better to have some fun at their expense instead.

Its reasonable for ppl to want a buggy realese to be fixed, it take that as my responsibility as content creator.

Tho chaurus issue was mentioned numerous times along with possible fixes, both here and in sexlab thread. If somone is to lazy to read few pages back then they do not deserve to have it working. For the record ill add mention of it to Q&A but i can bet that this type of users avoid the 1st page like a plague.

You are wasting your time on "google translate lurkers" guys. Its better to have some fun at their expense instead.

Its reasonable for ppl to want a buggy realese to be fixed, it take that as my responsibility as content creator.

Tho chaurus issue was mentioned numerous times along with possible fixes, both here and in sexlab thread. If somone is to lazy to read few pages back then they do not deserve to have it working. For the record ill add mention of it to Q&A but i can bet that this type of users avoid the 1st page like a plague.

I already suspected English wasn't their first language, but that pretty much cinches it. Guess I'll just follow my first instincts and not bother with it next time. 

On a more topical note, I tried the two variations that meme supreme uploaded, and I'm much happier with the results than with some of the other werewolf schlongs. So thanks again.  :P

The absolute abracadabra. Understood nothing...