Well the problem preisist even on just mesh on clean skeleton.

shit, your right, it's linked to the neck node along with a bit of fur.

attachicon.giffsscr004.jpg

now i cant fucking unsee it. :@ RAAAAAAA MUST FIX!!!!!

See you have the same attiude as me :D My life is ruined untill its fixed!!!

I think its atached to clavicle bone.

Wait wait wait... Anub is back?

But we all said our farewells and goodbyes!.. My god man, you had one job and you couldn't get it right. That's not how resignation works!..

Well, for the first time in my life,I am very happy to see you failed hard at giving up. Welcum back!

Wait wait wait... Anub is back?

But we all said our farewells and goodbyes!.. My god man, you had one job and you couldn't get it right. That's not how resignation works!..

Well, for the first time in my life,I am very happy to see you failed hard at giving up. Welcum back!

Well i didnt died :P. I started working on troll rig out of boredom but my OCD forced me to seek help cuz i couldnt get it to work right.

I would not expect a revival of this thread when it comes to content.

i just did the black troll but i'm not sure if i got the export setting right, i have not tested it yet...
Attached File  blacktroll_erect.nif   518.54KB  

The black troll is not the same meshe?

If yes just rename the troll_erect to blacktroll_erect and edit/or "delete/copy/paste" BSShaderTextureSet, from black to modified.

So far 1st test crashed the game, when troll erect mesh tried to equip. Donno wich mesh was it tho as i installed both of yours :D

edit: Ok so fanny resaults, Madmans mesh crashes the game, Komotros mesh works and fixes the ear but it makes the troll have white fur during sex :D

I have not touched that,

My process:

- Fix redo the weight in max

- Export nif

- open the original nif, 

- open the nitrishape troll tree 

- remove nitrishapeData

- remove niskininstance 

- copy paste nitrishapeData from the new file

- copy paste niskininstance from the new file / fix link

All the rest is from original file

Ive changed the the texture path on Komotrs mesh to point to the right textures and it seem to work. Will be abit of work to do that for all troll types but im willing to try.

Ok seems i celbrated to early. There are some very serious mesh beaking now in the area of shoulders. Ears are fine tho :D

2itsfnc.jpg

Ive changed the the texture path on Komotrs mesh to point to the right textures and it seem to work. Will be abit of work to do that for all troll types but im willing to try.

Ok seems i celbrated to early. There are some very serious mesh beaking now in the area of shoulders. Ears are fine tho :D

2itsfnc.jpg

I think I know why, the troll erect has a another modifer,

I made the same based on the black, the original file look more "proper".

If you made edit and you export a skinned meshe, you need to tick at least "export skin modifier" or you have something static.

Something is def not right. His whole body changes in shape compered to not erect mesh. Furr on back and hands mostly vanishes or changes into blocks. He looks like something from Play Station 1 : /

I check.. ^^

Did you try, it works?

yes i tested them in game, (black troll on frost troll)

If it works for you with the info I gave you, my task is accomplished. ;)

more then just that was wrong, the nif plugin is not saving my export settings anymore, so every time i open it the settings are reset, therefor it's definitely not on the settings i had it on last year.

Depending on what you export, you still have to change these parameters anyway.
Often it is an overdone or missing parameter that causes worries..

Indeed Mad's trolls seem to work fine in my game now. Good job and thank you both :)

Happy to help both too.  ;)

Now I can go back to my stuff. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swaglol

I've wanted to see you animate a troll for years!

Do you have any other unreleased stuff that may be coming out? I'm sure there was something you teased elsewhere that never made it out.