View File

Now we are also stripping your bras and panties!

:lol:

Also stripping both PC and NPC!

:lol:

Description

The SerialStrip plugin brings improved stripping functionality to Skyrim. No more will clothes and armor instantly disappear from the actor when he/she undresses. Instead, with SerialStrip the actor will methodically go from weapons to gloves, to helmet, to boots, to cuirass etc, removing each group of items in turn and playing appropriate stripping animations by aqqh!

The plugin works both for vanilla and modded items. It is designed to look for the "NoStrip" keyword to avoid stripping un-strippable items and will even try to resolve multi-slot issues and slot-keyword mismatching in modded armor. Also, if the user has SexLab installed and has configured some slots as unstrippable, SerialStrip will take it into account.

Thanks to Shinji72 who reviewed our mod you can see SerialStrip in action:

Also thanks to MMOxReview to review our mod on his out:

Modders can easily integrate SerialStrip into their mods: they only need to send a specific ModEvent and SerialStrip will automatically activate and strip the actor.

:exclamation: SerialStrip is a modders' resource: on its own, it does nothing. It needs other mods to activate it, e.g. SerialStripper

Serial Stripper

The SerialStripper plugin is a companion plugin for SerialStrip. It can activate it, it offers an MCM menu to configure it and provides the ability to initiate player stripping on keypress! Single taps will just remove one group of clothing whereas a prolonged keypress will completely undress the player. Needless to say, it needs SerialStrip to work!

Beta

Beta releases include new functionality but they may also contain some bugs. Please let us know if you find any :P

Most importantly, we are interested in getting feedback about any items you may find that don't strip properly so that we can improve on our stripping algorithm.

Features under beta testing currently: NPC stripping support.

Requirements

Skyrim Sctipt Extender (SKSE)
SkyUI
Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS)
PapyrusUtil (This is also bundled with SexLab. So, you don't need to install it if you have SexLab.)

Recommended Mods

Auto Unequip Ammo : strongly recommended to allow quiver stripping too!
SexLab : allows configuring the slots that will be stripped and offers something to do after removing those clothes!

Updating

Before updating, use the SerialStripper's Uninstall command from the MCM menu to uninstall both SerialStrip and SerialStripper. Then save your game, quit, remove the mods and install the new versions.

Credits

Coding: Antono, Heromaster
Animations: aqqh
Original idea: CGi, Heromaster
German translation: CGi, Heromaster
French translation: Narsilien80

Extra special thanks to aqqh for his animations and all the help he provides to the APPS team in general!

Changelog

SerialStrip v1.1.4
- Restores initial order of arguments in SendSerialStripStart() for backwards compatibility (API broke in v1.1.3).
- Modders: if you used to use this plugin but the API broke for you in v.1.1.3, please re-compile your scripts with this v1.1.4. You shouldn't need to edit your code but a re-compilation is necessary as SerialStrip's code has changed (no of arguments in SendSerialStripStartEvent()).

v1.1.3
- Fix: Player/actor will no longer lock-up when attempting to strip while weapons/spells are drawn/readied.

v1.1.2
- Strip NPCs (only one at a time - no multithreading yet) (feature from beta).
- added: SerialStrip now has its own MCM menu. Uninstall button can be found here.
- added: Debug mode: Turn on to have SerialStrip output debug messages to the log, turn it off to reduce log spamming.
- added: New argument in SendSerialStripStartEvent() and OnSerialStripStart(): asSlotOverrideList. A modder can pass here the name of a PapyrusUtil Int array (stored on the form of his mod) to override the user's configuration and define what slots to strip. On the Int list, 1 would mean "Strip" and 0 "DontStrip".
- added: New argument in SendSerialStripStartEvent() and OnSerialStripStart(): asExceptionList. A modder can pass here the name of a PapyrusUtil Form array (stored on the form of his mod) to define specific items which, if they are found, they will not be stripped.
- Requires SKSE 1.7.3 and PapyrusUtil 3.2.

v1.1.1-beta
- Brings functionality for stripping NPCs (only one at a time - no multithreading yet).

v1.0.4
- Stable.
- Added uninstall functionality in the code. Modders can use it by calling the Uninstall() function.
- Localized to English, German and French.

v1.0.3-beta
- Easier and safer update path: values and arrays are initialized on each game load.

v1.0.2-beta
- Improved underwear detection: now will ignore main-body keywords if they are found on underwear, thus avoiding detecting bras and panties as main-body armor.
- Will now detect if rings are worn along with gloves and, if so, they will be removed first. Otherwise they will be removed at a later stage.
- Fixed animations mix-up (removing panties was animating like bras and vice-versa).

v1.0.1-beta
- Fixed issue with animations not playing if SS was started when sneaking/jumping/sprinting etc: now SS will not kick in unless player is in default state.
- Fixed issue where NoStrip keyword was ignored.
- Fixed issue where unrelated items were stripping during main-body (cuirass) stripping.
- Fixed issue where SexLab stripping configuration was not enforced.

v1.0-beta
Initial beta release.

SerialStripper v1.1.4
- Updated to work with SerialStrip v.1.1.4.

v1.1.2
- Updated to work with SerialStrip v1.1.2.

v1.1.1-beta
- Makes use of SerialStrip's functionality for stripping NPCs. Just put the NPC in your crosshairs and press the button. If there's nothing under the crosshairs, the PC will strip.

v1.0.4.2
- Corrected French translation by Narsilien80.

v1.0.2
- Stable.
- Added uninstall options in the MCM menu. The parent mod SerialStrip can also be uninstalled through there.
- Localized to English, German and French.

v.1.0
- Initial beta release.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/19/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim Sctipt Extender (SKSE), SkyUI, Fores New Idles in Skyrim (FNIS), PapyrusUtil
  • Special Edition Compatible

Wow, impressive. Seems to be working as intended. Tracked.

One question though - isn't PapyrusUtil included in some other popular mod? (SexLab maybe? SkyUI? RaceMenu?) The name sounds surprisingly familiar...

If so, it would be good to put that in description, so ppl don't download/install same thing 2 times.

One question though - isn't PapyrusUtil included in some other popular mod? (SexLab maybe? SkyUI? RaceMenu?) The name sounds surprisingly familiar...

If so, it would be good to put that in description, so ppl don't download/install same thing 2 times.

Yes, you are right. It is integrated into SexLab. Since SexLab for this mod is optional, people would need to install the standalone PapyrusUtil if they have not SexLab installed.

We will see how we can change the description, so there is no misunderstanding.

there are two similarly named files with very different file sizes what is the difference between them?

SerialStrip v1.0-beta.7z             106.43KB

SerialStripper v1.0-beta.7z        3.86KB

Perhaos you ought to READ the first post?

talk about a hasty reply... not even a minute before you answered. So how about a better question can this trigger when sexlab strips for a scene or does it have to be called seperatly before a sexlab scene is started.

Just timing on the post, sometimes we ask questions when the answer is right in front of our face (I've been dealing with children too much lately, they are always missing the obvious and it is inherent for us to train them to look again).

At this point it looks like this is still quite experimental, it would be great to hook it into Sexlab to use in place of Sexlab's built in strip but so far you would have to use it first and then of course dress manually afterwards since Sexlab would think you started naked.

The real question is can those animations be played backwards and built into a re-dressing routine as well?

talk about a hasty reply... not even a minute before you answered. So how about a better question can this trigger when sexlab strips for a scene or does it have to be called seperatly before a sexlab scene is started.

No, not yet. That said, we are in touch with Ashal and talked about integrating it into SexLab. We will see, if we can create a solution to hook into the stripping phase but this is for a later time.

Right now we want you to test the plugin and see if it is working as announced :)

Just timing on the post, sometimes we ask questions when the answer is right in front of our face (I've been dealing with children too much lately, they are always missing the obvious and it is inherent for us to train them to look again).

At this point it looks like this is still quite experimental, it would be great to hook it into Sexlab to use in place of Sexlab's built in strip but so far you would have to use it first and then of course dress manually afterwards since Sexlab would think you started naked.

The real question is can those animations be played backwards and built into a re-dressing routine as well?

Nope, we don't have animations yet for redressing but this mod should be aware of your stripping settings in SexLab. So if a sex scene ends, it should redress you with what you have unequipped.

Antono can tell you more about it because he has written almost every line of code.

You are right, thank you for pointing this out!

I've rephrased the requirements part, please let me know if this is OK now.

As Heromaster said, we have contacted Ashal some time ago about this and we are very much interested in seeing it incorporated into SexLab. However, the way SexLab's stripping system is coded, we cannot hook into it and have it use our functions for stripping, nor have it look into our arrays for redressing afterwards; this is something that Ashal will have to do if he's interested.

Edit:

On second thought, the modder who calls SexLab's UnstripActor() can pass our arrays if he so chooses. This will make his mod SerialStrip-aware, even though SexLab will not be Serial-Strip-aware per se. But to have all SexLab mods be compatible with SerialStrip by default, we'll need Ashal's assistance.

/Edit

In the current state, the mod only covers undressing. However, all the stripped items are stored in StorageUtil arrays to enable re-dressing afterwards and this will be easily added as a feature later... as soon as we have re-dressing animations :shy:

As Heromaster said, we have contacted Ashal some time ago about this and we are very much interested in seeing it incorporated into SexLab. However, the way SexLab's stripping system is coded, we cannot hook into it and have it use our functions for stripping, nor have it look into our arrays for redressing afterwards; this is something that Ashal will have to do if he's interested.

In the current state, the mod only covers undressing. However, all the stripped items are stored in StorageUtil arrays to enable re-dressing afterwards and this will be easily added as a feature later... as soon as we have re-dressing animations :shy:

Very nice... not only usable for sexlab...

Have a follower. You are comming home. Follower goes to nearest wardrobe... undresses armor and dresses causal clothing..

Moin

Oli

Very nice... not only usable for sexlab...

Have a follower. You are comming home. Follower goes to nearest wardrobe... undresses armor and dresses causal clothing..

Moin

Oli

Yup. Right now it's only working for the Player, but I'm planning to expand all functions to accept akActor arguments and undress any NPC. You can already see some of this in the source code :D .

Yup. Right now it's only working for the Player, but I'm planning to expand all functions to accept akActor arguments and undress any NPC. You can already see some of this in the source code :D .

Only akActor? What about List _thisList(keywords for example) - for ignoring items to be stripped(besides sexlab nostrip)

... hmmm... i think i mak e a little test mod to show what i may need ;)

Moin

Oli

Only akActor? What about List _thisList(keywords for example) - for ignoring items to be stripped(besides sexlab nostrip)

... hmmm... i think i mak e a little test mod to show what i may need ;)

Moin

Oli

Great idea!

There's already an argument to pass a list of items that shouldn't get stripped; it's the asExceptionList in PrepareForStripping(). :)

Please let me know of any idea and enhancements you may think. I'm delighted that you find it so useful!

Other things planned are stripping and dropping stripped items to the ground or stripping and giving stripped items to another actor/aggressor.

Maybe I should create a todo list on the description page?

I like this idea very much.  I have also been thinking about the disrobe functionality in Sexlab and how it didn't seem to fit in with the aggressive animations.  It seemed a more appropriate animation would perhaps have the aggressor grab the top of the victim's shirt or dress and then have some kind of ripping animation and have the clothes disappear.

If SL is made to work w/it, it still w/n rly affect mods where u you get force stripped, like w/Defeat, an that now makes each thing strip by itself  to give more time 4 u to resist?  That would rly actually be kinda cool, but mebbe too hard 2 do, plus I think Defeat is hoping 2 get a resist anim instead of QT bar.

I like this idea very much. I have also been thinking about the disrobe functionality in Sexlab and how it didn't seem to fit in with the aggressive animations. It seemed a more appropriate animation would perhaps have the aggressor grab the top of the victim's shirt or dress and then have some kind of ripping animation and have the clothes disappear.

For this we would need 2-actor animations (can't remember exactly what they're called!) but it is certainly worth it to implement if and when they become available.

With the animations currently at hand we can simulate a slave or victim being ordered by the master or aggressor to strip and hand over her removed items.

If SL is made to work w/it, it still w/n rly affect mods where u you get force stripped, like w/Defeat, an that now makes each thing strip by itself to give more time 4 u to resist? That would rly actually be kinda cool, but mebbe too hard 2 do, plus I think Defeat is hoping 2 get a resist anim instead of QT bar.

I haven't used Defeat so I am not entirely sure what you are describing but yes, with SerialStrip each item or group of items strips separately.

If you have any suggestions or anticipate any issues with Defeat, please let me know.

Not sure if bad testing procedure on my end (using the "SerialStripper" plugin alongside the required "SerialStrip"), but just thought I run it by here to see if it's something duplicate-able:

• I added the "NoStrip" keyword to a few armor items (taking up various slots), but they end up stripping during the main-body stripping sequence. Are there supposed to be keywords that need to be avoided or is the item supposed to be ignored if the "NoStrip" keyword appears on its list?
  • If triggering the strip sequence while crouched (long press or single tap), the player character will lock in place and the movement controls will be unresponsive for a while (I assume this is the timing for the animation playing). The clothes will eventually come off, yet no animation is shown (because there is no crouch undress animation, I guess). It would probably be a good idea to force the player to stand in a non-combat stance before the stripping sequence, or block stripping while crouched.

I do have SexLab (v1.58b) settings with certain slots ignored for stripping, but the undressing options aren't enforced.

Oh yeah, good point. I believe we blocked the animations from executing when the player is sitting, crouching etc. but we probably missed to get feedback so the player will not strip if the animation could not be played.

We'll also look into the issue with the restricted strip slots.

Not sure if bad testing procedure on my end (using the "SerialStripper" plugin alongside the required "SerialStrip"), but just thought I run it by here to see if it's something duplicate-able:

• I added the "NoStrip" keyword to a few armor items (taking up various slots), but they end up stripping during the main-body stripping sequence. Are there supposed to be keywords that need to be avoided or is the item supposed to be ignored if the "NoStrip" keyword appears on its list?
  • If triggering the strip sequence while crouched (long press or single tap), the player character will lock in place and the movement controls will be unresponsive for a while (I assume this is the timing for the animation playing). The clothes will eventually come off, yet no animation is shown (because there is no crouch undress animation, I guess). It would probably be a good idea to force the player to stand in a non-combat stance before the stripping sequence, or block stripping while crouched.

I do have SexLab (v1.58b) settings with certain slots ignored for stripping, but the undressing options aren't enforced.

Thank your for your feedback and for beta-testing this mod!

Your second point is most probably what Heromaster described. We'll release a new version with the fix, should be fairly straightforward :shy: .

About your first point, I can't help but notice that these items get stripped on the main-body (cuirass) stripping stage only. Would you say for example that they are worn on the forearms (for example) but they are stripped with the cuirass? If so, could you please let me know the specific keywords that these items have? Because this could be by intentional design :exclamation: .