On 1/8/2018 at 8:25 PM, Lupine00 said:

I'm guessing that the original intent was use Defeat, DA, or DCL, and set the surrender threshold at 50% health or so, to be sure you give in easily.

Then you can set the consequences of the surrender to whatever you like. Rape seems most Slaverun-appropriate, and least likely to break anything.

I think DA might let you ignore followers, and DH has another way to be defeated, so that might be worth a try.

This is from an old post BUT OOC I want to know what DA is. I have BattleF*ck, Defeat , Naked Defeat and deviously cursed loot , but cannot ascertain what it is.

Can someone please enlighten me?

Making town rich females non-enslavable(?), is absolute motivation to deliberately target them as followers before PC enslavement or to actually enslave them directly.

Nice to see that RL hypocrisy is well shown in game and serves daddy right ( I already have Dagny as one extremely keen hooker follower)

Edited by Will55
8 hours ago, Will55 said:

This is from an old post BUT OOC I want to know what DA is. I have BattleF*ck, Defeat , Naked Defeat and deviously cursed loot , but cannot ascertain what it is.

Can someone please enlighten me?

Making town rich females non-enslavable(?), is absolute motivation to deliberately target them as followers before PC enslavement or to actually enslave them directly.

Nice to see that RL hypocrisy is well shown in game and serves daddy right.

DA in this case probably means Death Alternative.

34 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

DA in this case probably means Death Alternative.

Ahh  Thank you.. My vague reference about "daddy" was due to Balgruf "letting the side down" by allowing himself to be bribed by the slavers (very "professional politician " of him) so he will appreciate the fact that his daughter will boost morale further as she will join the plebs giving "lipstick rings" to the boys.

Hi for some reason the MCM is not showing up in my game, so i can't start the mod.

Alot of lines like this =

[10/27/2022 - 10:07:16PM] warning: Variable ::CacheRefreshInterval_var on script slv_mcmmenu loaded from save not found within the actual object. This variable will be skipped.

in the papyrus log about the slv_mcm not being found. Anyone know to fix this?

Played through the mod twice, during the mod they talk about A class slaves being bought by wealthy people C class slaves for the mines and so on, are these actual outcomes that can happen to the player or is it just flavour for the main quest? To keep the story going?

4 hours ago, kinkeag said:

Played through the mod twice, during the mod they talk about A class slaves being bought by wealthy people C class slaves for the mines and so on, are these actual outcomes that can happen to the player or is it just flavour for the main quest? To keep the story going?

Just flavor text essentially.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, once Slaverun is started and my pc has been introduced to Pike the Slaverun Comments are running non stop even when PC is not abused. Anyone has/had the same and found a work around?

Also - not sure if related to Slaverun or not - PC having troubles standing in FNIS position. If in Bondage or kneeling PC jumps out of the animation and gets to default position. Im sure is related to load order but i could figure out what i did wrong. 

Edited by dude7189
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone experience bad pathfinding when a scene starts? Like when making the player move automatically to a cell etc. Almost all scenes I encounter the PC is doing circles or moving at a snails pace, moving stopping etc. I am on Skyrim AE. Did anyone have this problem and found a solution? Or point me in the right direction?

Also Ivana is always in dragonsreach dungeon even when going to see bellamy she stays in Dragonsreach.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that after the new version of DD, now Slaverun Reloaded doesn’t recognise the new version of ZaZ Animation Pack!

Is there any fix for this faulty “Version Check” like the one made for the new version of DD?

If not, any skilled volunteer to make one?

Edited by THANE05

I am currently having issues with red triangles. It's weird an npc has or equips devices with slavegets a triangle. But when I save then load in they are fine. But if I leave the location and come back the triangles are back.

Anyone happen to know if you get to do more tasks while as a Free Submissive character? Im trying to do Slaverun without having to do the questline all over again. Also because I dont like Ivana and her nagging xD
And for some reason, I cant seem to do Perioding Reporting when Talking to Bellamy. He doesnt take the gold.

Edited by Kingslayer101
Forgot to add Ivana
  • 2 weeks later...

does anyone know where i can get zap framework 8.0,? I had a problem (i think it was a script error) everytime my female character spoke to a male NPC the first thing they said was wanteding to bang me, after banging my female, the next thing they said wanting to bang me. after uninstalling skyrim and deleating all my mods i'm in the process of re-instaling my mods i'm having problems with slaverun I keep getting the same message. I've got ZAP 9.2 - CBBE-HDT- Full Version & ZAP 9-Patch 9.2-CBBEHDT installed since I cant find version 8 I've also got Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19] installed

20230119204228_1.jpg

21 hours ago, Cthugha99 said:

does anyone know where i can get zap framework 8.0,? I had a problem (i think it was a script error) everytime my female character spoke to a male NPC the first thing they said was wanteding to bang me, after banging my female, the next thing they said wanting to bang me. after uninstalling skyrim and deleating all my mods i'm in the process of re-instaling my mods i'm having problems with slaverun I keep getting the same message. I've got ZAP 9.2 - CBBE-HDT- Full Version & ZAP 9-Patch 9.2-CBBEHDT installed since I cant find version 8 I've also got Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19] installed

ZAP Framework V8.0 can be found here.  I know that zap 9.2 is supposed to have zap 7 and 8 included, but it seems a lot of folks have troubles.