Good day (I apologize in advance for bad English, I use Google translator), I ran into a problem: at the end of the second "Chapter" of enslavement (or rather, when the second book of the diary is given), when the quest "Who is Diamond?" Pike talks about training, and then nothing happens. I was waiting for the start of the quest for this training but nothing happens at all. I decided to ignore this part with the help of cheats, and immediately proceeded to Pike's instructions, completed two, and again there is no line of dialogue that would continue the quest. Ideas how to fix this? I play on a ready-made set of mods, including everything you need for Slaverun. (Skyrim Special Edition)

5 minutes ago, Mr_Snake45 said:

Good day (I apologize in advance for bad English, I use Google translator), I ran into a problem: at the end of the second "Chapter" of enslavement (or rather, when the second book of the diary is given), when the quest "Who is Diamond?" Pike talks about training, and then nothing happens. I was waiting for the start of the quest for this training but nothing happens at all. I decided to ignore this part with the help of cheats, and immediately proceeded to Pike's instructions, completed two, and again there is no line of dialogue that would continue the quest. Ideas how to fix this? I play on a ready-made set of mods, including everything you need for Slaverun. (Skyrim Special Edition)

When you speak to Pike you have to start dialogue with him at least twice; once to end the last quest and then again to start the next quest.

So go and speak to Pike again to start the next phase of the quest, and if that doesn't work then go and speak to Bellamy.

(wow, fast reply, thanks)
Mmm no, not working, still no quest lines for Pike and Bellamy after "Who is Diamond?". I tried using the console to enable this quest, but still no result. I tried to use the console command to launch all possible quests that are available (Of course I made a save, just to steal ID with the help of other commands), however, even there I did not see the quest for training started. I reinstalled the mod (without doing anything concrete with the rest of the mods and the game yet). Are there any other tips? or information on possible mod conflicts?

1 minute ago, Mr_Snake45 said:

(wow, fast reply, thanks)
Mmm no, not working, still no quest lines for Pike and Bellamy after "Who is Diamond?". I tried using the console to enable this quest, but still no result. I tried to use the console command to launch all possible quests that are available (Of course I made a save, just to steal ID with the help of other commands), however, even there I did not see the quest for training started. I reinstalled the mod (without doing anything concrete with the rest of the mods and the game yet). Are there any other tips? or information on possible mod conflicts?

I forgot that you might also need to talk to Ivana first, she is the slavegirl who stands near Pike.

if that doesn't work then you can use the 'Problems' tab in the SLaverun MCM to skip broken quests.

I think you misunderstood, as long as I have a marker - there is progress in the quest, I can fully complete this quest, but as soon as I ask Pike "What's next" and he explains, that's the end - the dialogue ends , quest "Who is Diamond?" completed, the second diary is given, and after that - nothing ... I'm using an old version of Slaverun, 2.1.3 ( my hands won't reach to update ) however, I don't think that in the newer version there is a direct quest skip from the MCM menu, but the old cheat -mode, and now, even with it, the necessary button does not appear at the end of the quest (Which is logical, because the quest was not given to me, and if there is no quest, there is nothing to skip), so frankly, the problem is that I do not receive the quest for training and nothing else happens.

19 hours ago, Corsec said:

I forgot that you might also need to talk to Ivana first, she is the slavegirl who stands near Pike.

if that doesn't work then you can use the 'Problems' tab in the SLaverun MCM to skip broken quests.

Hmm, anyway, tell me what should be after the quest "Who is a diamond?" if everything works correctly? Should the training quest start? Or should there be a cutscene? Or does the player character go under AI control? maybe there should be some kind of additional NPC that is not there? (Based on what Pike says about a certain "Shes" who will enjoy training the player character and her companion). I really want to go through the history of this mod, but the fact that I'm breaking my face about this problem depresses me ... hmm, if you (dear Corsec) know about possible conflict mods, or something else like that, could you tell me about them? maybe something was not thought out in this set, and some kind of mod breaks the work of Slaverun ...

Edited by Mr_Snake45
1 hour ago, Mr_Snake45 said:

Hmm, anyway, tell me what should be after the quest "Who is a diamond?" if everything works correctly? Should the training quest start? Or should there be a cutscene? Or does the player character go under AI control? maybe there should be some kind of additional NPC that is not there? (Based on what Pike says about a certain "Shes" who will enjoy training the player character and her companion). I really want to go through the history of this mod, but the fact that I'm breaking my face about this problem depresses me ... hmm, if you (dear Corsec) know about possible conflict mods, or something else like that, could you tell me about them? maybe something was not thought out in this set, and some kind of mod breaks the work of Slaverun ...

The "Who is Diamond" quest is where you meet Ivana's mother Diamond. She is the female NPC who is kneeling beside Bellamy.

Sorry, my only suggestions are to talk to all the NPCs or use the MCM cheat menu to skip quests or scenes. If that doesn't work, then I don't have any good ideas left. The only remaining option I can think of is to reload an earlier save and try again.

I also can't help if you are using an older version of Slaverun that doesn't have the cheat menu, I'm don't even know if it is compatible with SSE.

3 hours ago, Mr_Snake45 said:

The "Who is Diamond" quest is where you meet Ivana's mother Diamond. She is the female NPC who is kneeling beside Bellamy.

Sorry, my only suggestions are to talk to all the NPCs or use the MCM cheat menu to skip quests or scenes. If that doesn't work, then I don't have any good ideas left. The only remaining option I can think of is to reload an earlier save and try again.

I also can't help if you are using an older version of Slaverun that doesn't have the cheat menu.

Edited by Corsec
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the Special Edition forum thread I shared the following Slaverun Reloaded Enforcer Enhanced script. It adds new features to the Slaverun mod. In theory it works with Skyrim LE too. But I no longer have LE installed so I can not test. Would someone here be interested in testing if it works? I will eventually post it to the Downloads section. Would be good to know if I can mark it as compatible.

Of particular note to this crowd is that it includes some major performance improvements. This should help reduce script lag caused by Slaverun while in enslaved cities. You can also better adjust the amount of script lag using the updated MCM settings.

I will post a second version of this beta soon enough. It fixes a couple small glitches I found. Stuff like it not unequipping weapons on females as frequently as vanilla did.

On 9/4/2022 at 11:37 PM, kaxat said:

The following mod adds some features to the Slaverun Reloaded Enforcer script. That script runs periodically and is responsible for automatically enslaving, stripping, and starting random scenes between horny males and nearby actors.

Primary new features

• Aroused males might have sex with multiple females at once. This plays MFF - MFFFF animations. Be sure to install an animation pack which includes these.
  • Any slave might find themselves on the receiving end of a gangbang. These are MMF - MMMMF animations. In vanilla only the player was regularly gangbanged.
  • The hooded slaver guards at the entrance of towns will intercept any incoming female and ask for a blowjob. In vanilla only the player was intercepted.
  • Dynamic logic that decides who to enslave and who to leave free. Free females in enslaved towns will remain free if the script finds that they are wealthy or skilled in combat. They can still be manually enslaved.
  • Quality of life improvements to make Slaverun more compatible with other quests and story mods. This includes major performance improvements, bug fixes, and miscellaneous changes.

Miscellaneous changes

• The Confidence ActorValue for male followers affects how often they will demand sex while following. Less confident followers will rarely ask the player or others for sex. Fully confident followers will bang you whenever they please. The result is that you might find some male followers more appealing companions than others.
  • Detection of whether or not the player is engaged in dialogue with an NPC is massively improved. It should be extremely rare that you have your conversation interrupted by Slaverun.
  • When searching for an available female it will sometimes select the second or third closest. Results in greater variety. Less "Pike chooses Greta" every single time.
  • Females are treated as a slave only when dressed as a slave. When dressed as a wealthy lass men will assume you are free. Dressed as an adventurer men assume you are strong-willed and free. When dressed as a slave prepare to surrender your ass.
    • This feature was born out of necessity. Vanilla mod treats you differently based on whether you are part of the zbfslave faction. But it accidentally assigned that faction to free females at times. Since assigning a faction to an NPC gets baked into the save, I could not easily undo this. Solution: treat people as they are dressed.
    • This opened up more roleplay opportunities. Slavers are not as naive as the common man. Slavers will see through a disguise and punish you.
  • The setting 'Males report when player violates nudity law' changed behavior. Instead of reporting a male will help himself to your coin-purse and ass. The amount of gold taken varies between 500-6000. A random anal scene plays.
    • When a slaver notices that you are violating the nudity law a 700 gold bounty is incurred in Whiterun.
  • Enforcer will no longer abort because you walked across a cell boundary. Cities are split up into many cells for performance. Walking from the Whiterun gate to Dragonsreach would cross 4 cell boundaries. Each time you did this the enforcer script aborted resulting in less scenes. If hanging around a cell boundary you could accidentally cancel many scenes. No more.
  • NPCs from neighboring cells can optionally be included in Enforcer runs. Distance customizable in MCM.
  • Added MCM slider for lessening how frequently the player is called versus other NPCs.
  • Some unbelievable performance improvements. Also 3 MCM sliders that improve performance even more if needed.

Background info

It started out as a small feature here and there. Features built during a 400+hr playthrough. The more hours spent playing the more features added. I did not intend to share them with anyone. But I eventually added enough features that I felt obligated to share.

Install / Uninstall

First install Slaverun SE and its requirements. Then install this mod with a later priority. It overwrites a few of Slaverun's files.

It should be safe to install this midway into your game. Steps:

1. Go to an area that is not enslaved and wait for the "This location is free from nudity law" notification.
  2. Save there.
  3. Exit and install mod.
  4. Load the game and resume your save. Be sure to visit the Enforcer pages of the MCM menu as some settings have changed.

Similarly it is safe to uninstall.

1. Go to an area that is not enslaved and wait for the "This location is free from nudity law" notification.
  2. Open the SRR MCM menu. Everytime you open the menu it clears the cache this mod uses for performance. You can confirm the cache was cleared by opening your console and looking for the line "Opened SRR MCM Menu. Cleared PeriodCheck caches."
  3. Save.
  4. Exit and disable mod in mod manager.

Known Bugs

• On rare occasion an MFF+ animation will play with the male in a female position. Unfortunately nothing more I can do about this. The animation author has to fix their animation metadata. This script goes through pains to detect which positions in the animation should equip a strapon if they are female. Obviously these positions are intended for males. It then assigns the male to one of those positions. But if the animation author did not correctly specify which position is assigned to which gender a glitch occurs. Either ignore this issue, disable that specific animation, or enjoy.
  • This mod includes a SlaverunConfig.json file. You may have made changes to this file in a text editor. It allows you to customize various parts of Slaverun, such as which locations are checked by the Enforcer. If you have made changes there will be a small conflict. Delete or override the .json file from this mod. The only thing it does is add the "Whiterun" location to the whiterunlocations list. This change means the area where the Slaveguard stands at the gate is included in the Periodic Enforcer Checks. When you walk up to him you will get the notification "This location is subject to nudity law." Because its subject to the nudity law he will intercept other females. All other cities already included the Slaveguards location inside the nudity law area. But not Whiterun.
  • Mod is still in beta. Needs more testing before I put it up on a download page.

Gangbangs.jpg

Intercepted.jpg

NewMCM.jpg

SRR Enforcer Enhanced v0_1.7z 125.3 kB · 17 downloads

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Bob1234678 said:

Hi sorry if this has been done already but I'm getting a crash to desktop when I enter dragonsreach and I'm not sure exactly why, happens both if I enter manually or am teleported there after SimpleSlavery++ playing on old Skyrim no SE

I was not aware HDT physics was required and after installing that it no longer crashes, I'll leave this up in case anyone else find it useful or I can delete it if preferred

Do have a bit of a weird issue, not sure if it's an oddity in the script or if there is any way to fix it but thought I would ask.

When I play on a female character with this mod installed I can make it so while there is a chance she will be called upon for use it's only "if there is no convenient slave around" with distance ratios etc and a higher arousal needed to rape a free woman

However when I try out a female character that elects to become a slaver, and check the box that indicates that slavers could be raped too. The game perpetually treats her rape chances as if she were a slave not a free woman, even during a rape message on screen identifying my female slaver as a slave for that slaverun rape script instead of treating her as a free woman and checking all the nearby slaves first. Making a female slaver more likely to be raped then a free woman as the rape script doesn't treat her as a free woman. I think it would make sense for a female slaver to count as a free woman for those scripts the "ratio of distance for slave to free" etc checks. Is there any way to force the female slaver to be treated as a free woman for those checks? ((she counts as a slaver in every other aspect of the mod ))

17 hours ago, Lockou said:

Do have a bit of a weird issue, not sure if it's an oddity in the script or if there is any way to fix it but thought I would ask.

When I play on a female character with this mod installed I can make it so while there is a chance she will be called upon for use it's only "if there is no convenient slave around" with distance ratios etc and a higher arousal needed to rape a free woman

However when I try out a female character that elects to become a slaver, and check the box that indicates that slavers could be raped too. The game perpetually treats her rape chances as if she were a slave not a free woman, even during a rape message on screen identifying my female slaver as a slave for that slaverun rape script instead of treating her as a free woman and checking all the nearby slaves first. Making a female slaver more likely to be raped then a free woman as the rape script doesn't treat her as a free woman. I think it would make sense for a female slaver to count as a free woman for those scripts the "ratio of distance for slave to free" etc checks. Is there any way to force the female slaver to be treated as a free woman for those checks? ((she counts as a slaver in every other aspect of the mod ))

I haven't seen that happen with my female slaver player character.  Was your player character ever a slave of some kind?  Maybe in sanguine debauchery?  I have seen where the playerIsASlave variable (or faction?) doesn't get cleared.

5 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

I haven't seen that happen with my female slaver player character.  Was your player character ever a slave of some kind?  Maybe in sanguine debauchery?  I have seen where the playerIsASlave variable (or faction?) doesn't get cleared.

Not in my recollection, it's normally as soon as my character joins the slaver faction with the checkbox for "nude slaver can be raped too" the game treats her as a slave for the radius rape checks ((though when she gets raped it plays the dialog with them protesting that they are a slaver not a slave)) 

If I reload the save right before joining and choose not to join the slavers but just have my character remain a neutral free woman, the game treats her again as a free woman going through all slaves only picking my character after it says now looking for a free woman to fuck with no slaves available.

Tested this multiple times and not joining the slavers makes my character a free woman, but being a slaver with nude slavers can be raped too is treated as a slave for that check specifically, nothing else, slave agents still treat her as a female slaver. Is there anything funky about the way "nude slavers may be raped" sets flags?

18 hours ago, Lockou said:

Not in my recollection, it's normally as soon as my character joins the slaver faction with the checkbox for "nude slaver can be raped too" the game treats her as a slave for the radius rape checks ((though when she gets raped it plays the dialog with them protesting that they are a slaver not a slave)) 

If I reload the save right before joining and choose not to join the slavers but just have my character remain a neutral free woman, the game treats her again as a free woman going through all slaves only picking my character after it says now looking for a free woman to fuck with no slaves available.

Tested this multiple times and not joining the slavers makes my character a free woman, but being a slaver with nude slavers can be raped too is treated as a slave for that check specifically, nothing else, slave agents still treat her as a female slaver. Is there anything funky about the way "nude slavers may be raped" sets flags?

I don't know of anything funky, well, it is a very script intensive mod, but that wouldn't explain your problem.  When I do a "player character is a slaver" run I keep my character clothed although I do have it set so female slavers can be raped as any free woman.  One thing that helps my free characters (free or slaver) is that I have mods (Hydragon Slaves for example) that add slaves to towns and so free women are rarely used for unwilling sex.

All I can say is that I haven't seen what you're seeing (slaver character being treated as a slave).  I'd try un-checking the "female slavers can be raped, too" box and see if that changes things.

Oh, are you playing LE or SE or AE?  I use LE.

Edited by tinkerbelle
1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

I don't know of anything funky, well, it is a very script intensive mod, but that wouldn't explain your problem.  When I do a "player character is a slaver" run I keep my character clothed although I do have it set so female slavers can be raped as any free woman.  One thing that helps my free characters (free or slaver) is that I have mods (Hydragon Slaves for example) that add slaves to towns and so free women are rarely used for unwilling sex.

All I can say is that I haven't seen what you're seeing (slaver character being treated as a slave).  I'd try un-checking the "female slavers can be raped, too" box and see if that changes things.

Oh, are you playing LE or SE or AE?  I use LE.

To confirm it is LE and yes unchecking female slavers can be raped too exempts them from rape entirely. On some playthroughs I have the nudity law enforced for female slavers ((sort of a narrative of them struggling to advance in the organization while being at a severe disadvantage)) it just seems to be fussy about how it treats them for that specific check under those specific circumstances. Maybe I will just make any slaver clothed

How do you guys make this mod work with newer DD on Legendary Edition? The only instructions I found looked pretty annoying having to do constantly. If someone has some pointers how to make this mod work with newer DD I'd love to hear it, the only time I manged to make this mod work well enough was just running old version of DD and not running anything that required newer, but that's not an option now for me. Never did a full playthrough of this mod but I don't wanna give up all the other mods that are reliant on DD in the process.

21 hours ago, Karkhel said:

How do you guys make this mod work with newer DD on Legendary Edition? The only instructions I found looked pretty annoying having to do constantly. If someone has some pointers how to make this mod work with newer DD I'd love to hear it, the only time I manged to make this mod work well enough was just running old version of DD and not running anything that required newer, but that's not an option now for me. Never did a full playthrough of this mod but I don't wanna give up all the other mods that are reliant on DD in the process.

Tenri posted a file somewhere on this page that should let you play with the latest version.

3 hours ago, no_way said:

Does this mod require a new save game to function?

No you can just install it and play, unless you already had an earlier version of it on that save.. Save your game first of course, just in case! The mod starts after a courrier sends you a letter, or you can just start it up from the MCM.

20 hours ago, vasyaorlov said:

Hi all. And where should I go with Sister Senna in Markarth? I went to the farm and to the stable of new dialogues at the senna and did not find anyone else.

I believe it is the Salvius Farm - first farm on the left as you exit Markarth.  I think there should be a dog there you can "talk" to.