The quest to find a healer for the gladiators is bugged or stuck for me. I shall seek a healer in Solitude temple but I have no questmarker and none of the 3 priests has any dialogue. I had to revive Rorlund because he was killed by vampires earlier.

Does anyone know the ID of this quest?

Hey everyone, I have a question about the Colosseum quests.

My quest list says to go talk to them about the animal and gladiator quests but when I do the only dialogue is a cheat that adds all the animals and gladiators without doing quests. I have finished building the Colosseum and am a slave wife to Bellamy in the main quest so I should be on the gather animal quest stages but I can't figure out how to get them to start normally. When I talk to them it says work is not done there will be quests for this later. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Dead Slave Walking quest is still active but just says "You are Bellamys slave wife"

Slaverun Reloaded is active but says "Skyrim has fallen under slavery continue to serve Pike"

17 hours ago, sarahdaniels13 said:

Hey everyone, I have a question about the Colosseum quests.

My quest list says to go talk to them about the animal and gladiator quests but when I do the only dialogue is a cheat that adds all the animals and gladiators without doing quests. I have finished building the Colosseum and am a slave wife to Bellamy in the main quest so I should be on the gather animal quest stages but I can't figure out how to get them to start normally. When I talk to them it says work is not done there will be quests for this later. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Dead Slave Walking quest is still active but just says "You are Bellamys slave wife"

Slaverun Reloaded is active but says "Skyrim has fallen under slavery continue to serve Pike"

The animal and gladiator gathering parts of the these quest threads aren't complete.  So I'm afraid you need to choose the given cheat and it will populate the cages and rooms.

I'm getting this issue where the mod is recognized in MCM and I can do most of the prequest, but when I try to report to a whiterun guard after finding the missing slaves, the guard dismisses me and the quest doesn't progress. I tried enslaving the player in MCM, but didn't work. Same for the other commands, like enslaving all of Skyrim. It worked on my game on a previous setup a couple months ago, but I'm always modifying stuff... Same thing occurred on both an old and fresh save.

edit: i still had an old save where i'd already been enslaved. loaded it up and seems to work just fine... still want to figure out why I can't get slavery to start though.

edit 2: moved it down to almost the bottom of my load order. can start it using sexlab survival (though whiterun's women remain free+clothed), but not MCM commands. still understand nothing.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:39 PM, chuBBies1 said:

Has anyone else experienced the bug where after branding and sex scene, their character is stuck in place and unable to move? It could just be me, but was curious if this has happened before.

Are you using Devious Framework?  I think this might be causing issues.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:39 AM, chuBBies1 said:

Has anyone else experienced the bug where after branding and sex scene, their character is stuck in place and unable to move? It could just be me, but was curious if this has happened before.

yeppers! I have had this one quite a few times ( Thankfully Kenjoka incerted in the MCM menu the ability to restore player controls ).  Could be a bug, load order, priority, conflict I have not truly managed to figure it out.  But with the MCM is easy to get unstuck :) .

I wish more modders would place a restore movement in there mod MCM, and cheats to remove sometimes very troublesome DDI stuff individually as Kenjoka has.

This is a Crazy good mod for a one person doing it all. I don't think anyone has even came close to matching its size and content in and adult mod of any kind for skyrim.

6 hours ago, galgat said:

yeppers! I have had this one quite a few times ( Thankfully Kenjoka incerted in the MCM menu the ability to restore player controls ).  Could be a bug, load order, priority, conflict I have not truly managed to figure it out.  But with the MCM is easy to get unstuck :) .

I wish more modders would place a restore movement in there mod MCM, and cheats to remove sometimes very troublesome DDI stuff individually as Kenjoka has.

This is a Crazy good mod for a one person doing it all. I don't think anyone has even came close to matching its size and content in and adult mod of any kind for skyrim.

Really? Good to hear. I opted to turning off the long branding scene, but I'll see if the restore movement helps any.

Totally agreed, just a few debugging options can go a long way.

This mod may have a few typos here and there, but damn did Kenjoka polish it. There is just so much content that you will need to have several playthroughs. Anyways, thanks for the help :)

22 hours ago, cetuximab said:

Hey, how do I unlock arena combat as a free woman?  I see there are MCM options to get enslaved on defeat in the arena, but talking to Slavemaster Pike gives me no options to participate in the arena.

It's been a while since I've played, but if I recall, once the arena is built and it's participants recruited, you can talk to the arena manger-jester.  I think his name is Caesar?  He can let you fight in the arena.

Depending on your settings losing a fight can be an inconvenience or a horror.  Choose wisely, grasshopper.

Trying to start the mod, starting scene getting enslaved outside Whiterun, trying it on story mode but after my character gets naked and first devices are applied on her, the scene ends and my game is fucked.

There's a weird post-scene collision bug where my character just tcl's everything, collision is gone from all things but my character cant go up or down on elevation, just permanently runs on a straight altitude while being able to ghost through everything, but that's not even the worst. The wors is "Load Game" menu option is permanently disabled.

Can't be entirely sure, but I think Save game was gone on another try.

Any known reason or fix to this?

Still testing so I'm not sure if it's a permanent bug, happens only in story more or is just a random ocurrence.

9 hours ago, Dark Mirror said:

Trying to start the mod, starting scene getting enslaved outside Whiterun, trying it on story mode but after my character gets naked and first devices are applied on her, the scene ends and my game is fucked.

There's a weird post-scene collision bug where my character just tcl's everything, collision is gone from all things but my character cant go up or down on elevation, just permanently runs on a straight altitude while being able to ghost through everything, but that's not even the worst. The wors is "Load Game" menu option is permanently disabled.

Can't be entirely sure, but I think Save game was gone on another try.

Any known reason or fix to this?

Still testing so I'm not sure if it's a permanent bug, happens only in story more or is just a random ocurrence.

Not a problem I do not think from this mod, sounds like a conflict, priority or load order event. 

If you use MO2 and loot, allow Loot to order you load order, then try to align you priority on left window of MO to match your load order. this is a good start on priority, but still takes some guessing as many installed Items will not appear in you load order list.

Keeping and eye on the MO lighting bolt in the priority to see what is over writing what, and if that is right or not.  It does take some guessing though no way around it.

Other thing is mainly just some trial and error.  things  like duplicating your profile and stripping down your mods, and starting with a solid playing game then slowly add back what you want to play with one mod at a time.

Probably simple stuff you know, just trying to help

I have an annoying, but not game breaking problem. Ivana has this neck gap between the head and body. Setting bodyweight to 100 clears it (with the expected face color change) but whenever I go through a load door the neck gap returns. I've tried changing her weight in a patch and re-exporting her head in the CK but neither work individually or together. 

I remember this being an issue in a test build a year or more ago, which I didn't finish so I didn't pursue a gap fix. I've a well working LE install today and would like to play deeply into Slaverun, without the gap :)

Can I ask someone why this mod still needs integration 4.1? Don't they both have about the same basic stuff does stuff break because their id's don't match with the objects used by this mod from integrations or something. I'm just genuinely curious.
Also is it possible to change some of the quest conditions a bit as well? It's kind of annoying to constantly have to go to Mundus or Pike if i wanna enslave some people. instead of one for one it would be nice to either be able to do it without their consent or more than one person. Or is it possible to give them the faction by console command yourself?

Also I don't know why but it looks like the mod is constantly forcing me out of first person. Might be because I installed it mis playthrough so perhaps I should try it again on a fresh save.

21 hours ago, Garolding said:

I have an annoying, but not game breaking problem. Ivana has this neck gap between the head and body. Setting bodyweight to 100 clears it (with the expected face color change) but whenever I go through a load door the neck gap returns. I've tried changing her weight in a patch and re-exporting her head in the CK but neither work individually or together. 

I remember this being an issue in a test build a year or more ago, which I didn't finish so I didn't pursue a gap fix. I've a well working LE install today and would like to play deeply into Slaverun, without the gap :)

I usually try to find something to cover their necks rather than modding it myself. especially with other mods that are a of a much older make like a certain "dark castle" mod that adds it's own npc's.

5 hours ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Can I ask someone why this mod still needs integration 4.1? Don't they both have about the same basic stuff does stuff break because their id's don't match with the objects used by this mod from integrations or something. I'm just genuinely curious.
Also is it possible to change some of the quest conditions a bit as well? It's kind of annoying to constantly have to go to Mundus or Pike if i wanna enslave some people. instead of one for one it would be nice to either be able to do it without their consent or more than one person. Or is it possible to give them the faction by console command yourself?

Also I don't know why but it looks like the mod is constantly forcing me out of first person. Might be because I installed it mis playthrough so perhaps I should try it again on a fresh save.

I've made a patch that allows it to use later versions as, as you said there aren't any major functional changes yet

Patch found here

I dont know of anyone that has changed the way the mod works in general though, and I am busy with my own project for now. Maybe on the faction I'm not sure how they define slaves exactly.

It is forcing you into third person, and probably resetting your idle/walking animations as it does so

This post has a fix.

20 hours ago, Tenri said:

I've made a patch that allows it to use later versions as, as you said there aren't any major functional changes yet

Patch found here

I dont know of anyone that has changed the way the mod works in general though, and I am busy with my own project for now. Maybe on the faction I'm not sure how they define slaves exactly.

It is forcing you into third person, and probably resetting your idle/walking animations as it does so

This post has a fix.

Thanks! I've already found the 3rd person fix in post 4660 somewhere WAAYYYY back. Btw I noticed you can only have 10 follower slaves. How do you train your slaves? do you just fuck them a lot or beat them? Do you need to be in the dungeon to train them? It's not really explaining this anywhere. Or perhaps it's a feature that hasn't been implemented yet?

On 8/29/2019 at 1:13 PM, Nymra said:

I ask this for 75% of the mods I find on skyrim :(

Since 2 years I torture myself and always wonder how hard it would be to start coding from zero and start making/fixing mods. Sigh... 

Same man. I have dabbled in it a bit and making scripts for skyrim is to say it politely a frigging mess! it's easier to light concrete on fire than making shit work in this game lol.

31 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Thanks! I've already found the 3rd person fix in post 4660 somewhere WAAYYYY back. Btw I noticed you can only have 10 follower slaves. How do you train your slaves? do you just fuck them a lot or beat them? Do you need to be in the dungeon to train them? It's not really explaining this anywhere. Or perhaps it's a feature that hasn't been implemented yet?

My understanding is that player character slaverun slaves are obtained through a quest given by pike or mundus.  I don't recall any training (but then my memory isn't great), just walk up to the desired slave, while the miniquest is active, and choose whatever line is provided.  I think there's an implied training (such as a player character goes through) but nothing is seen.

Oh, hold on, a vague hint of a memory fragment tells me that I had to go through a training thing of my new slave with pike.  I think that might have involved whipping and screwing the new slave to be.  It seems that a subsequent slave didn't need pike's assistance for training, but I can't recall much training was involved.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:03 AM, terrorofmorrowind said:

I usually try to find something to cover their necks rather than modding it myself. especially with other mods that are a of a much older make like a certain "dark castle" mod that adds it's own npc's.

Heh. I once used nifskope to add a neckband from Ashara's Jewelry to the UNPB 2.2 body mesh and made it the default.

I hate texture neck seams, let alone mesh gaps. 

On 1/13/2020 at 3:09 AM, galgat said:

Probably simple stuff you know, just trying to help

Thanks anyway. I think it wasn't a bug after all. Just went through more scenes and load game option returned. It was just a bad pause in the quest.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:39 AM, chuBBies1 said:

Yup. Thank goodness for that "enable player controls" option on the MCM problems area.

12 hours ago, Garolding said:

I hate texture neck seam

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.jpg.3a0a251720634e2e93ffbeb6dc07e778.jpg

And here I was, about to ask how to fix these. I have Botox for Skyrim, but I also did everything by the book, even ran the CK to regenerate head morphs, the CK head looks fine, but in game, it looks like this. Same neckseam on some of the slaves too (not vampires), regenerating NPC face from CK worked for most of them, but not these.

4 hours ago, Dark Mirror said:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot6.jpg.3a0a251720634e2e93ffbeb6dc07e778.jpg

And here I was, about to ask how to fix these. I have Botox for Skyrim, but I also did everything by the book, even ran the CK to regenerate head morphs, the CK head looks fine, but in game, it looks like this. Same neckseam on some of the slaves too (not vampires), regenerating NPC face from CK worked for most of them, but not these.

The next place I'd look is using more informative console, getting the id of that vampire and then using tes5edit to find out what texture sets the head part and the body are each using and they both are pointing to the same texture folder.