55 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Toll Guards I only know from Sexlab Survival (I think). 

Yes you are correct. Only installed it last night and forgot about that part.

It is only the SRR animations and dialogues which are slow.

I've just escaped Whiterun via the sewers. I might nip round to the front gate tomorrow and see if I can get Bellamy to get SRR going properly. Otherwise I think I'll take a trip to Solstheim.

17 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yes you are correct. Only installed it last night and forgot about that part.

It is only the SRR animations and dialogues which are slow.

I've just escaped Whiterun via the sewers. I might nip round to the front gate tomorrow and see if I can get Bellamy to get SRR going properly. Otherwise I think I'll take a trip to Solstheim.

SSR is using the normal Sexlab animations. It also relies on stuff like the FunnyBiz Slal Pack. 

SL Animations starting slowly can have alot of reasons. I suggest trying to start sexlab scenes with other mods and compare. 

Also, I noticed that Sexlab Behaviour on some of my New Games (Scenes starting taking forever), mostly lately with Skyrim Unbound. I think the SL auto install could be responsible. At least "Clean System" in Sexlab Debug in MCM fixed the issue most of the time IIRC. 

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks.

Yes that is how it happened.

These type of mods aren't really my thing. Sex in my games is consensual although it often comes as something of a surprise to some of the NPCs. ?:classic_dodgy:

This is only a test game anyway so I might, for the next game, start with everywhere enslaved if that is possible. I'm still figuring out what's what in the MCM.

Island of Mara rings a bell. Is it one of ffabris' mods? I'll check it out.

Edit: Not one of ffabris', I must be thinking of something else. Anyway it seems the opposite to SRR - too small. ? What we need is one that is just right. ?

I'll persevere for now.

A few ways exist to enslave everywhere without playing the questline, make sure to turn off submissive gets enslaved if you don't want to play the questline.

As a free women there is slavery auto progression that will enslave the other cities over time (can set this to be short or long)

I think there is a cheat to automatically enslave all cities.

And earlier someone in this thread was looking for a way to enforce slaverun rules everywhere (not just towns and interior cells but any overworld location), I made them a patch for the location check so that once slaverun starts only locations that are specifically excluded in the config JSON wont have active enforcers. I didn't post it in the thread as it isn't just fixing things more accurately it was breaking something, I could get you that script if that is something you wanted.

I find myself tinkering quite a lot with the 'devices' settings in Slaverun MCM, because there are definitely times where you greatly benefits from LOADING, then reducing the forms of DD you can get, then moving on and doing some things, before adding them on again.

I have 170+ mods, and there are some issues sometimes with bindings - and some 'slave cuffs' and gags I sometimes end up with are just hopeless. You just simply cannot progress and there are no feasible way to get back on track.

I do recommend a separate Vortex profile for Slaverun campaign, seperate mods and seperate saves. And if you want to play a female slaver, you can use the MCM, remove yourself as slave and add yourself as slaver. Just remember to do it cleanly and have all DD's removed.

Alternate Actors is one of my favorites as well to combine with Slaverun for roleplaying fun.

Thanks people.

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

I suggest trying to start sexlab scenes with other mods and compare.

I've done that. It's not the scenes it the time between an announcement, e.g. "guard is going to rape PC" and the actual animation starting.

I'll what what happens on my next game.

8 hours ago, Tenri said:

A few ways exist to enslave everywhere without playing the questline, make sure to turn off submissive gets enslaved if you don't want to play the questline.

As a free women there is slavery auto progression that will enslave the other cities over time (can set this to be short or long)

I think there is a cheat to automatically enslave all cities.

I'll try your tips and try to track down the 'cheat'.

8 hours ago, Tenri said:

I could get you that script if that is something you wanted.

That would be great. Thanks.

2 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

I find myself tinkering quite a lot with the 'devices' settings in Slaverun MCM,

This is one of the reasons I avoid the whole DD thing wherever possible. Too much handholding and generally pissing about getting things to do what you want.

2 hours ago, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Alternate Actors is one of my favorites as well to combine with Slaverun for roleplaying fun.

I thought about AA last night but today I can't remember why. ?

23 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks for the reply.

That is the answer I didn't want. ☹️ How the hell is anyone supposed to know that? Or at least which answer is which. I tried to go for the free woman option but before I knew it I'm getting stuff about being enslaved.

I picked my way out of the devices that had been forced on me but slave guards, e.g. in free Riverwood, were still stopping me and forcing sex. I tried killing the guard and the dog but they were protected and couldn't be killed.

And so far none of it good.  The only thing I like so far is the forced strip thing in the towns. If I could keep that and bin the rest I would be happy.

Thanks again.

You're welcome.  Yeah, most of the results one gets from the responses available to baby bel (belamy for those who haven't built the arena) are not exactly obvious.  There are two sets of two responses which sound similar to me.  It's best to make a save just before speaking to baby bel for the first time.  Of the first pair, one response is defiant and will get you enslaved and abused.  The second response of the first pair is defiant and will get you the possibility to become a slaver, however be aware that you need to tell pike you want to be a slaver soon or you'll just be a free woman.  With the second you can whip baby bel a bit, too.  Have you noticed that I have no respect for the slavers?

For the second pair of similar responses, the response for a free woman is slightly submissive to me, but not something like, "hell yes, enslave me".  But there's another response which is similar which will get you enslaved anyway.  I think, but don't know, that a submissive value comes into play and will get you enslaved anyway, but don't quote me.

As far as I know, there is no way to become a free woman or a slaver after becoming a slave.  Well, I've heard of the possibility of buying one's way out of slavery, but I've never seen it.  Becoming a slaver has a short window frame.  I'm not sure what the end of the period is, but I suspect talking with pike without agreeing to be a slaver, will end the period.

I have troubles playing the submissiveness needed in the slave route, but as a free woman or slaver, the mod can be enjoyable to me.

9 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

You're welcome.  Yeah, most of the results one gets from the responses available to baby bel (belamy for those who haven't built the arena) are not exactly obvious.  There are two sets of two responses which sound similar to me.  It's best to make a save just before speaking to baby bel for the first time.  Of the first pair, one response is defiant and will get you enslaved and abused.  The second response of the first pair is defiant and will get you the possibility to become a slaver, however be aware that you need to tell pike you want to be a slaver soon or you'll just be a free woman.  With the second you can whip baby bel a bit, too.  Have you noticed that I have no respect for the slavers?

For the second pair of similar responses, the response for a free woman is slightly submissive to me, but not something like, "hell yes, enslave me".  But there's another response which is similar which will get you enslaved anyway.  I think, but don't know, that a submissive value comes into play and will get you enslaved anyway, but don't quote me.

As far as I know, there is no way to become a free woman or a slaver after becoming a slave.  Well, I've heard of the possibility of buying one's way out of slavery,

but I've never seen it.  Becoming a slaver has a short window frame.  I'm not sure what the end of the period is, but I suspect talking with pike without agreeing to be a slaver, will end the period.

I have troubles playing the submissiveness needed in the slave route, but as a free woman or slaver, the mod can be enjoyable to me.

I dont know for sure but I think Pike has a "Buy Free" Dialogue option. Also not sure if you have to set "Cheats enabled" in SR MCM (I have that on by default because of DD handling). 

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

I dont know for sure but I think Pike has a "Buy Free" Dialogue option. Also not sure if you have to set "Cheats enabled" in SR MCM (I have that on by default because of DD handling). 

The "buy free" never worked for me. And i had cheats enabled.

Talán még nem lett figyelembe véve az értelmetlen erőszak akkor, amikor valaki kötött... Nekem, furcsa. Nincstelenül, kötve, miért akarnak az emberkétől bármit... (pénzt, életet) a szex kivételével? A segítségnyújtás... jó... talán ismeretlen. Végtére... nem vagyunk egyformák a kegyetlenség és a mások kihasználása meg mindenkiben ott van. Az ilyen *védtelen* bántalmazása pedig ténylegesen gyáva és aljas dolog. [szerintem] Még jó... legalább futni tudok. Viszont, ha "kötés" nélkül megölöm a rám támadót, akkor azért bűnös listára és fejpénzre tesznek. [valahogy nem értem a logikát... de biztosan van valami] Milyen világ az, ahol *nem védheted magad* ténylegesen *bárki* támadótól... csak elfuthatsz, ha tudsz? 

És pénzt kérni valakitől, akin csak az van ami látható... eléggé ostoba dolog. [az NPC... vak, ostoba nem tud gondolkodni, nincs öntudata és csak azt tudja amit a lehetőségei engednek. Ezért a korlátok felépítése a programozó dolga.]

Szerintem ennek... vagy hasonló erőszak módnak esélyt kellene adnia arra, hogy aki támadó erőszakkal lép fel [akár a játékos ellen] a szerepétől függetlenül az meg is halhasson....! [és semmiféle bűnként ne jelentkezzen] És ha szex... egy kötött esetében... eléggé erőszak forma. Azt "csak" élvezni kell... nincs jelentősége. Nem az élet ellen irányuló tevékenység.

Maybe you haven't considered senseless violence when someone's tied... It's weird for me. Penniless, tied up, why they want anything from you... (money, life) except sex? The help... It's OK... unknown, maybe. After all... we're not the same cruelty and taking advantage of others is in everyone.

I think it is... or similar forms of violence should give a chance that anyone who acts with violence [even against the player] may die....! [and do not report as a crime of any kind]

Na... akkor húzzunk innen...  /// Come on... then let's get out of here...

27329610_TESV2019-12-1315-33-08-37.jpg.c4bfb88a2bb7d273992aa52dc08921bd.jpg

And ask for money from someone who only has what's visible... it's pretty stupid.

És pénzt kérni valakitől, akin csak az van ami látható... eléggé ostoba dolog.

1175437738_TESV2019-12-1315-12-17-15.jpg.d43677c0f54e543c9c362f24205f5c75.jpg

good ... at least protect property.

1497829596_TESV2019-12-1315-20-40-14.jpg.4d744c598fa1437ee7ef9e889791075c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 9:36 PM, YoungSailorGlitter said:

Will test it in the future definitely. Perhaps if I figure out to get the milkdrinker male whimpy body type only on the player.

I tested it. The enslavement has slightly different dialogues but after that everyone uses the old girl dialogues. The quests are the same as with a female slave.

Is the hair shaving+slave tats+breast growth as a free female (you get the dialogue with Pike if you are sub) working for anyone? They play the slave scene with sex but no tattoes. And the breast growth with the bodyslide option didn't worked as well.

Slavetats works with a slave at least in the cheat test. In the enslavement scene with Bellamy+Murphy where they give you Face+Hands tats no tats are added.

Slaverun somehow conflicts with the vanilla follower commands. When I hire a follower the dialogue "Follow me" is still active and when I use it again the follower says that I already have a follower. The "Part ways" dialogue never appears anymore.

Hey folks, I'm experiencing some problems regarding Slaverun alongside DD(I/E) and FNIS Sexy Move.

Every minute or so I get a message saying "Unforce actor crawl animation" (PC is not even crawling) and it messes up all other animations i.e armbinders, yokes, and most notably my walking animation.

I've already tried loading FNIS SM after Slaverun but it doesn't change anything.

If anyone knows a workaround, or where I can disable the "unforce actor crawl" it'd be greatly appreciated.

ScreenShot4.bmp

On 1/2/2020 at 5:40 PM, Freudian said:

Hey folks, I'm experiencing some problems regarding Slaverun alongside DD(I/E) and FNIS Sexy Move.

Every minute or so I get a message saying "Unforce actor crawl animation" (PC is not even crawling) and it messes up all other animations i.e armbinders, yokes, and most notably my walking animation.

I've already tried loading FNIS SM after Slaverun but it doesn't change anything.

If anyone knows a workaround, or where I can disable the "unforce actor crawl" it'd be greatly appreciated.

Post with a fix here.

11 minutes ago, shar181 said:

Is this mod still being worked on? I noticed that the last update was several months ago, and I don't really want to try it until its in a more stable state. :x

There's been no word from the author in some time, so if it is being worked on or not is up in the air. I might be able to start looking into fixing things myself, I have done some poking around in the code already. But I am nowhere near as good at discovering bugs as I am isolating and fixing them, If you wanted to give it a try and run into something I could try and fix it.

3 hours ago, Tenri said:

Post with a fix here.

There's been no word from the author in some time, so if it is being worked on or not is up in the air. I might be able to start looking into fixing things myself, I have done some poking around in the code already. But I am nowhere near as good at discovering bugs as I am isolating and fixing them, If you wanted to give it a try and run into something I could try and fix it.

I'd also gladly help fixing this mod as I'm a programmer but I basically have zero knowledge over the skyrim engine.  You seem to know a bit more, though, maybe you could start with a "Tweak" page then take it over if it turns out well ?