Here is a custom patch for the latest version of Slaverun Reloaded. When the Enforcer from Slaverun runs, it strips all female NPCs naked when in town and leaves them with only boots/gloves but unfortunately it doesn't add Devious Devices. With this patch installed, rather than leaving them naked, instead the Slaverun Enforcer will put women into a full set of Devious Devices. If you want to put as many women in Skyrim as possible into Devious Devices, then this is the best option that I know of. This is MUCH better than just leaving them naked.

The mod only changes 4 outfit sets from default Slaverun, and makes them use custom levelled lists to add the Devious Devices. Credit to Gameplayer for originally writing the custom levelled lists as part of the Hydra Slavegirls Devious Devices patch. In the thread for that mod, I've also updated and improved that original mod and added an additional patch to outfit Devious Devices to Immersive Wenches.

One problem is that it adds gags to so many NPCs, it may seem strange that they are still able to speak. I can make an alternative version without gags if anyone likes.

To use it you need to go into the Slaverun Reloaded MCM. On the page for 'Slavery Settings' and under 'NPC Enslavement Options' you need to check the option for 'Free NPC Outfits'. The option for 'Free Women Outifts' should be set to any option except 'Naked' or 'Random'.

EDIT: I have placed the latest version of the patch on it's own mod page. Don't use the one in this thread, it's not the latest version.

Slaverun Devious Devices Patch for Free Women.7z

3 hours ago, Corsec said:

Here is a custom patch for the latest version of Slaverun Reloaded. When the Enforcer from Slaverun runs, it strips all female NPCs naked when in town and leaves them with only boots/gloves but unfortunately it doesn't add Devious Devices. With this patch installed, rather than leaving them naked, instead the Slaverun Enforcer will put women into a full set of Devious Devices. If you want to put as many women in Skyrim as possible into Devious Devices, then this is the best option that I know of. This is MUCH better than just leaving them naked.

The mod only changes 4 outfit sets from default Slaverun, and makes them use custom levelled lists to add the Devious Devices. Credit to Gameplayer for originally writing the custom levelled lists as part of the Hydra Slavegirls Devious Devices patch. In the thread for that mod, I've also updated and improved that original mod and added an additional patch to outfit Devious Devices to Immersive Wenches.

One problem is that it adds gags to so many NPCs, it may seem strange that they are still able to speak. I can make an alternative version without gags if anyone likes.

To use it you need to go into the Slaverun Reloaded MCM. On the page for 'Slavery Settings' and under 'NPC Enslavement Options' you need to check the option for 'Free NPC Outfits'. The option for 'Free Women Outifts' should be set to any option except 'Naked' or 'Random'.

Slaverun Devious Devices Patch for Free Women.7z 2.26 kB · 2 downloads

Absolutely superb. This definitely deserves to be a core feature of the mod one day.

The gags are indeed a tad overt, but I don't suppose a 'no chastity' version would be in the cards, would it? I know it arguably fits in with the mod's themes, but it's just one of those things that can turn some people off, you know?

As long as it's not too much hassle, that is. Again, brilliant feature.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:28 PM, Sam0016 said:

Absolutely superb. This definitely deserves to be a core feature of the mod one day.

The gags are indeed a tad overt, but I don't suppose a 'no chastity' version would be in the cards, would it? I know it arguably fits in with the mod's themes, but it's just one of those things that can turn some people off, you know?

As long as it's not too much hassle, that is. Again, brilliant feature.

EDIT: I have sent you the nochastity version of the patch via PM.

EDIT2: I have moved the latest version of the patch onto it's own mod page, along with patches for other mods.

11 hours ago, Snook001 said:

I never been able to get that dialogue, what do you need?  Gold and what?  Thanks.

I found that dialogue with a char who was enslaved by choice at the whiterun gates after enslaving Riverwood. You say that someone wants to buy the slave for 10000 and Pike asks who. The player answers that she wants to buy her freedom and Pike answeres that the player can do that and needs to give him the money.  Sadly that's where the dialogue ends and I found no way to do it. And the dialogue option disappeared after enslaving Falkreath.

On 10/6/2019 at 7:00 AM, xyzxyz said:

After enslaving Riverwood the quest says that I should talk to Pike but he has no dialogue to continue the quest. No new body painting or anything. The quest progress in this mod is not exactly stable.

If your character is enslaved for the quest, various events can inadvertently remove your enslavement status. Using the cheat to re-enslave yourself can bring back the quest dialogue.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:55 PM, RedModder said:

I have Devious Integration v4.3, cant seem to find an older version to use. Cuz every time i load up skyrim I get the message "require DI v4.0 or v4.1" Anyone has a workaround or a fix for me? would be much apreciated

Yes I made a fix a while ago, just replace the pex file of the same name in Slaverun's scripts folder. (or Skyrim's data/scripts folder if you don't use MO, still don't know for NMM or other managers)

Edited version check script available here.

Time to settle this down!

This is an amazing Quest mod, to be honest, and most of you reading this would obviously agree!

But Mr Kenjoka Seems to have sadly.......... overslept :( 

so, In my perspective, how about we create another mod with similar bases of this mod, but this time...... using an active moding community!

Also the moders can create a team and each create a patreon site where we can pludge amounts to support them!

NOW! any hands UP!? any Moding heroes!!!

Guest AthenaESIV
On 10/16/2019 at 12:25 PM, Selena Glazer said:

so, In my perspective, how about we create another mod with similar bases of this mod, but this time...... using an active moding community!

Also the moders can create a team and each create a patreon site where we can pludge amounts to support them!

NOW! any hands UP!? any Moding heroes!!!

Creating a mod like this would take 100s of hours of work by any average scripter that is left modding still... and even the papyrus wizards on this forum would spend at my rookie guess dozens of hours just getting a first version out, not to mention all the time helping people with who knows how many possible mod combinations getting the mod to work properly.

I mean, I'd love to see another mod like this getting lots of updates too, but it is a huge time investment. And the sad thing is, even if they did get it up and running, they would probably be burnt out once it was stable.

Sexlab Survival is a good alternative / accessory mod for this one if you haven't tried it. And if you decide to try making a similar mod yourself I am def rooting for you to make a great mod :)

10 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

is there any way to get JUST the nudity enforcer for npcs part of this mod, or is there a mod that does the same thing?

If you disable any forced slavery (submissive gets enslaved, enslaved when punished for not being nude, and enslaved when losing in the fight pit), and finish the opening as a free woman then the only real active part of the mod is enforced nudity, and random sex, both can technically also be disabled.

Yeah, when you disable anything then you have it just in that way. I like the immersion and the atmosphere from the mod. Try to get inside the town and not to get into to much trouble, this part is very well done. I see all the work in there, but I absolutly don't like the entire story-part behind it, this is just not my cup of tea. I miss a third way to stay free and fight against the slavers here and when you disable anything, then of course there are never any consequences for you and of course you have to install the entire mod, even when you just want that part.

So I see the point here, but it also working when you disable all the parts in the MCM, that's true...