7 hours ago, lordjester29 said:

So, not sure if I read every thing correctly but what I got from reading is that the enforcers should strip female players AND NPCs not obeying the nudity laws, right? 

If so then I am having issues because they have yet to strip anyone.

I've got the same issue - no stripping at all.

On 9/20/2019 at 4:06 AM, Goddess_moka said:

so i have DDi 4.2 but its saying that it needs 4.0 or 4.1 .... anyone know how i can fix this as i really don't want to have to degrade my verison. i might like being degraded but my system does not.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:41 PM, Tenri said:

This should work, and should work for any future updates to DDI and DDX since I made it ignore the DD version number entirely, not the most ideal solution but, if you are going into the forum to get a script to make it work for a newer DD either Slaverun is no longer compatible, or it should be fine.

If someone wants to make a version that actually checks version numbers I can take this one down, creation kit is having issues for me with the SLV scripts or I would have.

You can use 4.3 with this too if you wanted.

Just override the same file in slaveruns scripts folder

20 hours ago, Goddess_moka said:

so... how does this work... i am not fully understanding.. do i just plug the file you quoted into NMM? 

Not sure how it works in NMM, but in MO you just go to MO's mods/slaverun/scripts folder, then override the file of the same name.

I assume NMM uses a similar method for installing mods to MO, but I don't know.

22 hours ago, Goddess_moka said:

so... how does this work... i am not fully understanding.. do i just plug the file you quoted into NMM? 

Three choices:

> Manually replace the file directly in Skyrim/data (search for the pex file name in there)

or

> NMM Patch style:

• locate the pex file in skyrim/data and remember the folder hierarchy
  • now you create your own NMM compatible patch zip:
    • create a folder and name it for example "SRR SLV-VC patch" on your desktop (or where ever you like)
    • create folder inside: data/... (... = the subfolders inside SRR where the pex file is located)
    • add the pex file in the newly created folder
    • zip the folder and add it to NMM
    • install and "yes to overwrite"

or

> NMM new install style:

• unpack the SRR zip
  • locate the SRR original pex file and overwrite it with the file from here
  • zip SRR folder again
  • add to NMM
  • install!
15 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

How is it possible to be a slaver if you female. Or is that a pipe dream.

One can be a female slaver.  You must give the correct response to Baby Bell when first meeting him outside Slaverun when the Jarl says something like, "They're already here ...".  I think the response is something on the order of, "You bunch of weenies, let me show you how it's done" (that's not it, but a similar meaning).

However, depending on your Slaverun MCM settings, being a female slaver can be a precarious situation.  No matter how your MCM settings are set, there's little respect for a female slaver.

7 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

One can be a female slaver.  You must give the correct response to Baby Bell when first meeting him outside Slaverun when the Jarl says something like, "They're already here ...".  I think the response is something on the order of, "You bunch of weenies, let me show you how it's done" (that's not it, but a similar meaning).

However, depending on your Slaverun MCM settings, being a female slaver can be a precarious situation.  No matter how your MCM settings are set, there's little respect for a female slaver.

I assume by Baby Bell you mean Bellamy. 

15 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

I assume by Baby Bell you mean Bellamy. 

Yah, sorry about that.  It's a hint of future events (a.k.a. the arena).  The slavers have always impressed me as little boys trying to act macho.  Starting the female slaver thread and later if you take out the real bosses then the slavers run for lives (too bad we can't teach them some lessons) show just how adult and courageous they are.

Does anyone have a CTD at carpenter's workbench inside Colosseum when they try to build something like wooden ponies or poles at entrences or any other furniture for that matter. I can't think of any reason why that would crash my game. I am using ENB boost and all though my game is LOADED with mods building furniture never caused any CTDs before. (should I include my mod load order?)

This thread is so long that I think it's nearly impossible to find if anyone had similar issue. If there is a post abt that point me to it please?
Thank you.

5 hours ago, McAron said:

Does anyone have a CTD at carpenter's workbench inside Colosseum when they try to build something like wooden ponies or poles at entrences or any other furniture for that matter. I can't think of any reason why that would crash my game. I am using ENB boost and all though my game is LOADED with mods building furniture never caused any CTDs before. (should I include my mod load order?)

This thread is so long that I think it's nearly impossible to find if anyone had similar issue. If there is a post abt that point me to it please?
Thank you.

Do you have HearthFire? Just asking because the arena uses that code to work. CDT might also occur since the game thinks that your sitting when you use the bench so it might be trying to run the script of you trying to sit down when using the bench.

2 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

Do you have HearthFire? Just asking because the arena uses that code to work. CDT might also occur since the game thinks that your sitting when you use the bench so it might be trying to run the script of you trying to sit down when using the bench.

Of course I have Hearthfire. (who doesn't at this point?) I have Legendary edition, all requirements for the mod installed too. Never heard of game trying to make me sit when I use Hearthfire workbenhc. Weird but knowing how Bethesda makes their stuff it can be true. But the thing is I was able to build things before, like camp, mine etc. Otherwise I wouldn't have reached the stage of building colosseum itself. Still no solution is vibisle on horizon.

My run-through of Slaverun has screeched to a halt. With Whiterun, Riverwood, Falkreath, Markarth and Riften enslaved, I hit the "Hunt for runaway daughters" quest. That was rather clunky, but I managed to get through it. Now, the quest does not end even though the SQS SLV_CatchingHeike3 has been completed. For some reason, the main quest does not start up again. I made sure to manually set myself into the slave faction, which has been an issue before. When I look at active quests, the main quest and the slave-catcher quests are gone, even though they show up in my player list. Anyone else hit this hole?

When will I get my items back?

I've started the main quest as a female character and have finished some several quests like pain slave, but I have no clue about getting my items back.

The story seems to be quiet long, and it would take much time to clear the main quest. And I'm not sure that I will get my items back when the quest is finished.

4 hours ago, maga94 said:

When will I get my items back?

I've started the main quest as a female character and have finished some several quests like pain slave, but I have no clue about getting my items back.

The story seems to be quiet long, and it would take much time to clear the main quest. And I'm not sure that I will get my items back when the quest is finished.

Have you talked with Belamy or maybe it's Murphy, just outside the Whiterun gate?  At least I assume you are talking about getting your stuff back from when those bozos take your stuff when you initially become a slave.  I hate this so much I have it turned off in the MCM.

Hi folks. I have a little problem with bound animations: after equipping armbunder/yoke/whatever idle and walking anims works as intended for a minute or two, but then PC starts walking normally as if not wearing binding devices. Sneaking, jumping and sprinting always works, only standing and walking anims break somehow.

It seems to happen only with Slaverun active, not sure why. Anyone knows what causes it or how to fix it?

1 hour ago, voberon said:

Hi folks. I have a little problem with bound animations: after equipping armbunder/yoke/whatever idle and walking anims works as intended for a minute or two, but then PC starts walking normally as if not wearing binding devices. Sneaking, jumping and sprinting always works, only standing and walking anims break somehow.

It seems to happen only with Slaverun active, not sure why. Anyone knows what causes it or how to fix it?

It has been a couple pages so I will link it again

try this file he is specifically talking about issues with FNIS sexy walk animations, but the bug affects (and the patch fixes) for any idle/walk animations in my experience.

as for the why, I don't know I didn't make the patch or look into the code in the patched files.

I backed up a couple of quests, and so reached and ran through HUNT FOR THE RUNAWAY DAUGHTERS. I am hung up in the exact same spot, with Pike telling me that he has a punishment the Jarl will love. After that, nothing. No dialogue actions, and no change in the quest list. What am I missing? Why does the quest hang at this spot? Anyone else run into this? Anyone?

15 hours ago, Tenri said:

It has been a couple pages so I will link it again

try this file he is specifically talking about issues with FNIS sexy walk animations, but the bug affects (and the patch fixes) for any idle/walk animations in my experience.

as for the why, I don't know I didn't make the patch or look into the code in the patched files.

Thanks a lot! I didnt have much time to test it yet, but it seems to be working.

13 hours ago, nux581 said:

backed up a couple of quests, and so reached and ran through HUNT FOR THE RUNAWAY DAUGHTERS. I am hung up in the exact same spot, with Pike telling me that he has a punishment the Jarl will love. After that, nothing. No dialogue actions, and no change in the quest list. What am I missing? Why does the quest hang at this spot? Anyone else run into this? Anyone?

I managed to clump my way forward by zapping the SLV_MAINQUEST task list to the next step. Amazingly, that started the quest line up again, although at least one loose end, the "Slavecatcher" quest line, was left unfinished and missing from my SHOWQUESTTARGETS list of active quests (although zapping SLV_MAINQUEST brought it back as an active quest (!?)).

Klunky, or what???

Does anyone reading this forum have a list of the myriad quests, descriptive and SLV_ label, in roughly the order they occur? A bonus would be a description of dependencies. I suppose I could delve into the scripting... but my coding days are long past.

A short guide to running this mod is in order. My own contribution would be to admonish the player to always, ALWAYS note the ref ID of every new character appearing. Odds are, you will need close to a third of 'em, to get 'em where they are supposed to be (PRID refID; MOVETO PLAYER) for questlines to complete!