Probability for slaver rape seems to only work if you enable to rest of the related functions. Off the top of my head: Enforcer enable, player target enable, enforcer for slaver enable.

The 0 to 100 probability, I think, will then further determine if there will be a successful call, basically if it falls you won't see anything, if success it will trigger the slaver scene.

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Somehow it is working for now, thank you all.

Why is a female slaver treated like a slave if someone is looking for a slave or free to fuck? They always attack the slaver player first.

You need a follower that is also a slave, with the follower slave she gets all the abuse, without the follower slave the player does the job.

On 7/17/2018 at 11:00 PM, SilentOption said:

Question haven't tried this since the early version of Slaverun. My question is will Slaverun actually look at the Sexlab 1.62 Diary Log to verify how many times your character have sex because the last time I started this game. The dialogue made an assumption that your character is still a Virgin even though my character has countless sex before I started the Slaverun quest. Sorry, Haven't been up to date to this.

I remember Bellamy having a check for it before sending you off to Pike, turning you away if you didn't have your virginity intact but taking it himself if you did.

Hi, love this mod so far!

I have a newbie question:

I just got my first certificate. Before I go any further, I want to make sure node scaling is working on my setup. Is there a quick and noticeable way to test this?

Currently, I'm using CBBE 3.4f, sporty CBBE - athletic muscle map 3-2 1-02 fix, bodyslide (ran it and batch built after running FNIS), XP32MSE, and a bunch of other stuff. The setup seems to more or less work fine, with a very occasional ctd.

Is that enough to get node scaling?

Thanks!

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Youaremomgey said:

Is it supposed to not show any creature animation? just askin'.

Quite the opposite there are many (potential) animal interactions. If you are not getting them you should 1) make certain that you have the fNIS creature animations (and make certain you run FNIS after if you add them), 2) that you have creature animations checked in SexLab and 3) that you have not turned off the creature animations in the SlaveRun MCM menu.

On 5/26/2017 at 1:13 PM, emes said:

I can't seem to get this version to work for me. My player gets enslaved, Murphy is told to take her to Bellamy, I lose control and the two characters walk to the Gildergreen...and stay there forever.

I tried enabling control and walking to the outside of Whiterun, where Bellamy is waiting...and then use the console to kill the dragon that's attacking everyone...and then...nothing?

I tried using the console to start the "Become a slave of Whiterun quest." I'll choose the "um..." conversation option with Bellamy. He'll tell my character to kneel down, at which point...she enters Whiterun and walks towards the Bannered Mare. Murphy enters the city again and VERY slowly walks over to make some comments.

Seems like something's bugged in my game.

I know this is a really old post but I had this issue and I found my own solution.

Well for one having any followers when you're not supposed to fucks up slave run in general so make sure they're dismissed before starting the enslavemwnt.

But my solution was the ever so simple console command: coc whiterunorigin. It moves you the 5 feet you need to go for the ai to find the gate and keeps the leash mechanic intact. At that close it just pops you onto the spot and doesn't do a loading screen 

Hope this helps someone!

In quest SLV_ColosseumArchitect I get stuck at stage 3500 in Frostfruit Inn in Rorikstead. The objective is to talk to Michelangela and then let her get fucked by Bellamy while Leonardo whips the character. This all happens, but afterwards 1st person view reacts strangely and "LOAD" option in game menu is disabled (persistently, i. e. I can save the game, exit, then start new and load it, and LOAD option stays disabled).

I bypassed this by setting stage to 4000, then forcing Michelangela to become a follower (via EFF). moving her to me when in Whiterun (so she became a slave due to slavery laws) and then talking to Pike.

In Rorikstead, I tried several things like disabling the whipping, disabling sex scenes, or re-enabling player control afterwards. Nothing seems to work.

Ok so I'm having a problem doing the prequest.  I'm pretty sure I have the correct note and the quest said I'm supposed to talk to people in Riften but I've talked with everyone and there is never an option.  What am I supposed to do?  Just in case I should say I have a lot of other mods and I don't know everything they all do so the note i have could be from someone else but in that case I don't have the right note.  Also I wouldn't be surprised if someone else had this issue or something but i don't have time to look over the nearly 100 pages that could be dedicated to this current edition.

Spoiler
3 hours ago, gornfoo said:

Ok so I'm having a problem doing the prequest.  I'm pretty sure I have the correct note and the quest said I'm supposed to talk to people in Riften but I've talked with everyone and there is never an option.  What am I supposed to do?  Just in case I should say I have a lot of other mods and I don't know everything they all do so the note i have could be from someone else but in that case I don't have the right note.  Also I wouldn't be surprised if someone else had this issue or something but i don't have time to look over the nearly 100 pages that could be dedicated to this current edition.

This is actually easy to answer. When  you talk to the people in Riverwood they SHOULD point you to Lucan Valerius. When you talk to him he should sputter and spit but the quest should then advance. If it doesn't then you have something conflicting with SlaveRun. You could move forward by console command but Lucan plays a fairly large role in SR and having a glitch with him will mean doing a lot of console commands.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, xyzxyz said:

What is this propability to get raped as slave while carriage drive? When does it trigger? Only during the premium carriage quest? I set it to 100 befor doing the quest and nothing happens.

The probability of rape occurs when you take a carriage ride AT A TIME OTHER THAN THE CARRIAGE QUEST. So, for instance, when Master Pike sends you to "convert" Dawnstar. If you pay the driver for the trip there will then be (in your case) a 100% chance of being raped on that trip. Don't worry, if you play the carriage driver quest out you'll get raped (and whipped) plenty. Just go with it.

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, Terteniard said:

Is it possible to disable the nudity law?

Thanks

Not that I am aware of BUT you can set in the MCM menu how much clothing a free woman can wear once the nudity law goes into effect.

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The probability of rape occurs when you take a carriage ride AT A TIME OTHER THAN THE CARRIAGE QUEST. So, for instance, when Master Pike sends you to "convert" Dawnstar. If you pay the driver for the trip there will then be (in your case) a 100% chance of being raped on that trip. Don't worry, if you play the carriage driver quest out you'll get raped (and whipped) plenty. Just go with it. 

So it should work befor the premium quest too? Maybe adding the player to slave faction was the reason it didn't work for me.

3 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Isn't that the most fun part of the mod? ^^

Actually I agree but as the Romans said, "de gustibus non est disputandam." If he wants to play without it that is certainly his prerogative.

Yes, you should get raped during the Tour de Skyrim quest when you are convincing them to work with Pike in the first place.

7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Isn't that the most fun part of the mod? ^^

Doesn't fit the way I want to play.

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not that I am aware of BUT you can set in the MCM menu how much clothing a free woman can wear once the nudity law goes into effect.

Hmmm, that's something but it still requires some amount of nudity. Ah well, thanks anyways

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Terteniard said:

Doesn't fit the way I want to play.

Hmmm, that's something but it still requires some amount of nudity. Ah well, thanks anyways

Check out the options in the MCM menu - I think that you will find that they are more generous then you are giving them credit for. You can also change the MCM about how violating the nudity law is treated (amount of fine, etc.).

1 minute ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Check out the options in the MCM menu - I think that you will find that they are more generous then you are giving them credit for. You can also change the MCM about how violating the nudity law is treated (amount of fine, etc.).

Alright, I may be misremembering how the mod treated the nudity law. I'll check it out once I have it installed again. Thanks.

I am using version 2.14, or whatever was the last version of 2.0.  anyway, and entering whiterun as a slave for the first time, arnem needs blow job, then beletor adds DD stuff, then get ass fucked, then, nothing happens, and due to the gag, I can not talk to anyone.

I went to dragonreach, but still nothing advances, just the slavers follows me.