5 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

A moderator saw the need to delete my post.

On which grounds ... I don't know. Neither insults nor harassment nor bickering nor anything else was in it.

So I'll just voice my serious doubts that this is mybrainhurts again.

#1 Timing is dubious.

#2 You can retrieve login information to the site unless you loose access to the email.

#3 The writing style is slightly different. While possible for younger people mybrainhurts was older when he vanished.

Just because somebody claims to be the pope online without proof I won't start worshiping him.

Actually he confirmed it through PM with me by being able to tell me a few things that wouldn't be public knowledge both from conversations we had had and about the test mod he had given me.

He is the real deal.

5 hours ago, mybrainhurts2 said:

It's an MCM option to set the progress of the animal collection quests or skip them entirely.

7 hours ago, tasairis said:

Last I knew, Animal Mansion Plus has a quest skipper.

Oh, awesome, thanks you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, cheeze_whiz said:

Is there any recommended animation packs for the falmer shaman and the skeevers x3? I'm getting stuck at those two parts in the main quest. 

For the falmer shaman any FM falmer animation should work. For the skeevers I'm only aware of Billyy's animation package:

I can't think of any other 3p+ Skeever animations at the moment.

13 hours ago, mozarella89 said:

For the falmer shaman any FM falmer animation should work. For the skeevers I'm only aware of Billyy's animation package:

I can't think of any other 3p+ Skeever animations at the moment.

I have billy's, Leito, MNC, Baka's, and another one that escapes me. I have damn near every base covered but a FM Falmer and 3x Skeevers.

Is there a way to console to completion? 

On 5/29/2020 at 3:41 AM, lonewolf7215 said:

I see that this is a continuation, but what is the difference between them. Obviously there is more content but whats added?

You mean something more specific than just "more animals"? This adds a couple more animals, fixes some bugs, stuff like that.

If you're interested in the Animal Mansion concept then get this mod and play it.

On 5/29/2020 at 7:38 AM, cheeze_whiz said:

Is there any recommended animation packs for the falmer shaman and the skeevers x3? I'm getting stuck at those two parts in the main quest. 

Billyy's is probably the one with the most. FunnyBizness might have some too, don't know. Handful more are scattered across assorted packs - couple here, couple there.

If anyone has problems with the shaman, you might have something that turns it into a female. (I do.) So you won't see anything. But you can still progress.

19 hours ago, cheeze_whiz said:

I have billy's, Leito, MNC, Baka's, and another one that escapes me. I have damn near every base covered but a FM Falmer and 3x Skeevers.

Is there a way to console to completion? 

You have a couple options. 1) Load a save before the chaurus quest and use the MCM option to advance the main quest and skip the chaurus. You can do that with skeevers too. 2) You can use the "SQS QuestName" command in the console to see what stage you're stuck on and then "SetStage QuestName XX" to advance to the next stage. That will get you through whatever the problem is without skipping the whole quest. The quest names are NA_MQ_Chaurus and NA_MQ_Skeever.

On 5/30/2020 at 6:24 PM, mybrainhurts2 said:

You have a couple options. 1) Load a save before the chaurus quest and use the MCM option to advance the main quest and skip the chaurus. You can do that with skeevers too. 2) You can use the "SQS QuestName" command in the console to see what stage you're stuck on and then "SetStage QuestName XX" to advance to the next stage. That will get you through whatever the problem is without skipping the whole quest. The quest names are NA_MQ_Chaurus and NA_MQ_Skeever.

Thank you, that worked for the skeevers. Sexchange on the shaman triggered the scene there. 

Now I have to ask, is it done? Nothing else? I've done near 20 jobs after the skeevers and nothing is showing up in "lets talk about our business". 

3 hours ago, cheeze_whiz said:

Now I have to ask, is it done? Nothing else? I've done near 20 jobs after the skeevers and nothing is showing up in "lets talk about our business". 

(cough)

Not sure how mybrainhurts feels...

3 hours ago, cheeze_whiz said:

Thank you, that worked for the skeevers. Sexchange on the shaman triggered the scene there. 

the author is a away from this site for years. The mod is unfinished, but tasairis above is making his own version of the mod.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

(cough)

Not sure how mybrainhurts feels...

I don't understand, did I say something bad? If I did, I'm very sorry. 

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

the author is a away from this site for years. The mod is unfinished, but tasairis above is making his own version of the mod.

I read that and was very pleased that more attention will be given to Thaena and that she will be available for romance. 

On 6/10/2020 at 6:32 PM, lightspeed77 said:

how do you start this mod? i went to the mansion and tried talking to thanea but she has no dialogue to start the mod or quest...

You might have something that got screwed up. Try uninstalling, making a clean save, and reinstalling.

• 1 month later...