View File

Introduction
This mod is a continuation of Animal Mansion by sky_mds. The sexual content of this mod is primarily related to bestiality.

Requirements
SexLab 1.59c or SexLab 1.60.2
Non-SexLab Animations Pack (NSAP)
FNIS and FNIS Creature Pack
More Nasty Critters 8.33 (or later)
Fuz Ro D'oh
Zaz Animation Pack

Notes:
1. This mod was built using SexLab 1.59c but it is fully compatible with SexLab 1.60.2.
2. NSAP is not a hard dependency for now.
3. Make sure you enable creature animations in SexLab's MCM (under Animation Settings).
4. You need MNC version 8.33 or later for skeever animations. If you don't like skeevers you can use MNC version 7.11 and skip the skeever quest.
5. You need Fuz Ro D'oh so you can read subtitles.

Installation
It is best to install this on a save that has never had any version of Animal Mansion on it. So take a look at the change log and decide for yourself if the changes justify you doing this. If updating to version 1.0, it should be possible to uninstall the previous version, clean your save, and then install version 1.0. (I use Savegame script scalpel to clean saves.) Don't forget to retrieve anything you've stored in any of the Mansion's containers before uninstalling!

Getting Started
The Animal Mansion is between the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary and Falkreath. The owner, a woman named Thaena, is having a little trouble getting her business off the ground and would gladly accept your help.

Mod Conflicts
If you use Expanded Towns and Cities (ETaC), make sure you have this mod above ETaC in your load order.

You cannot use this mod and Animal Mansion Redux at the same time.

I am happy to report that the current version of SexLab Dialogues does not conflict with AMP. Previous versions of Dialogues tended to block dialogue with Thaena. So if you are using a previous version of Dialogues, update it!

Special Notes
Although I make an effort to keep dialogue "gender-appropriate" please note that this mod is written with a female player character in mind. If you spot female-specific dialogue when playing a male character let me know and I will fix it if possible.

Follower support is minimal so don't use a character that you wouldn't want to see in creature animations.

Translations
Mucho appreciados to Kalcinator for the Spanish translation of version 1.0. Simply extract the esp into your Skyrim data directory and overwrite (or move to a safe location) the existing esp. You should be able to swap English/Spanish esps any time you want.

Usage Permissions
You may not upload this mod or any part of it outside of LoversLab. If you want to translate this mod feel free to do so, just let me know about it and you may not upload your translation on any service that charges users to download files.

Acknowledgements
Ashal for SexLab and LoversLab
sky_mds for the original Animal Mansion
Shadowscale, reesewow2, Wyvern65, aqqh, and everyone else on the Animal Mansion thread for bug testing and reporting

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/17/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Fore's New Idles In Skyrim, Non-SexLab Animations Pack, More Nasty Critters, Fuz Ro D'oh, Zaz Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

So is this a fixed and debugged version of the original or..... that other one guys?

Simply put both are.

Difference is AMR goes kinda chronological by buiding the surroundings of the mansion first. Right now he's at implementing other locations to built the mansion (new quest).

I guess this mod focuses on (new) quests/improvements inside the mansion first, if surroundings are planned to be altered at all that is.

Guest ffabris

Oh nice!  I like that you're also trying to make it gender neutral. I was considering having a go at that myself, at some point. Thanks for tackling this. :)

Oh nice!  I like that you're also trying to make it gender neutral. I was considering having a go at that myself, at some point. Thanks for tackling this. :)

I'm striving for gender neutrality but I have a ways to go yet - there are a lot of glaring examples of where I missed that goal.

Hi mybrain,

Thank's for your work at first. I realy love this mod.. and now the story is going on :-)

I've the original Mod installed, version 06.E. Do you think a clean save will do it? I've never visit the Manor in this run,

only the courier give me the letter.

Or better start a new game?

Hi mybrain,

Thank's for your work at first. I realy love this mod.. and now the story is going on :-)

I've the original Mod installed, version 06.E. Do you think a clean save will do it? I've never visit the Manor in this run,

only the courier give me the letter.

Or better start a new game?

Yes, you should start on a clean save. Better yet, a save that has never had any version of Animal Mansion on it, as explained in the OP ...

As for the courier, there are no courier quests in this mod yet so you must be thinking about a different mod.

Guest ffabris

I'm striving for gender neutrality but I have a ways to go yet - there are a lot of glaring examples of where I missed that goal.

Hey, work in progress, so no worries. :) So far, I found:

• dialog with Theana when Player catches ehr with the dog, Player says something like, I'm sure people would pay to watch animals having sex with women.
  • all of Jesper's dialog with Player when he is recruited.

Question/suggestion: Would it be feasible to have MCM configuration of what animals will end up being available in the mansion? That would allow for the exclusion of (for example) the "creepy" ones like spiders, charus. Perhaps others could be added as options, like, dunno, werebears.

Added: Oh, uhm.... one step better: an option to have Theana be male? [runs VERY fast...]

Added: Cool, you can already skip spiders/charus!

Anyway, my game seems to be messed up badly so I suspect a total restart will be required. Maybe be a cpl days before I can resume trying this. Something to look forward to. ;)

• dialog with Theana when Player catches ehr with the dog, Player says something like, I'm sure people would pay to watch animals having sex with women.

Question/suggestion: Would it be feasible to have MCM configuration of what animals will end up being available in the mansion? That would allow for the exclusion of (for example) the "creepy" ones like spiders, charus. Perhaps others could be added as options, like, dunno, werebears.

Added: Oh, uhm.... one step better: an option to have Theana be male? [runs VERY fast...]

Anyway, my game seems to be messed up badly so I suspect a total restart will be required. Maybe be a cpl days before I can resume trying this. Something to look forward to. ;)

Spiders and chaurus can be disabled in-game via dialogue with Thaena so just keep playing until you get to that point. Concerning Thaena being male. Well, that's the next logical step, isn't it? Actually, I don't have a problem with that but I'd need a long think on how best to do it. One point for now though - I am making it so that the player can develop a relationship with her. When you get to dialogues where you have a choice between giving her a dismissive response and giving her a nice response - be nice to her. She's not looking for a husband, she just wants to be friends. :lol:

Congrats!

Prepare to lose faith in humanity. :)

You're such a циник. :P

Best of luck matey. Hit me up if I can be of further mind bending assistance.

I definitely will. And thanks again.

was just wanting clarification .AMR says the same thing and his chest thumping about it is his mod and all that .. sorry i wasted your time.

I didn't mean to be rude. This mod and AMR are totally independent and they definitely conflict. I have a plan to resolve the conflict but until then players who do not use MO will be forced to use just one at a time.

Guest ffabris

Spiders and chaurus can be disabled in-game via dialogue with Thaena so just keep playing until you get to that point. Concerning Thaena being male. Well, that's the next logical step, isn't it? Actually, I don't have a problem with that but I'd need a long think on how best to do it. One point for now though - I am making it so that the player can develop a relationship with her. When you get to dialogues where you have a choice between giving her a dismissive response and giving her a nice response - be nice to her. She's not looking for a husband, she just wants to be friends. :lol:

I did see that "insects" can be disabled, and in a nice way too - thanks and kudos for that.

As for a male Theana, no idea how that could be done, but it would be nice, if possible. ;)

"wait, so now there are two forks of animal mansion? jmathers has one too, but for some reason he elected to go with an extremely restricted licence."

LOL there could have been three, I spoke to sky_mds and he gave me a green light. But after some thought and research I decided it would be better to lend a hand if need by to an already established modder than make yet another Animal Mansion remix.

P.S. LAWL DAMNIT, everytime I look at your profile pic mybrainhurts, I get M.P. quotes in my head...

Okay back to figuring out how to jackhammer papyrus into a screaming little prison bitch... taa taaaaaa!

wait, so now there are two forks of animal mansion? jmathers has one too, but for some reason he elected to go with an extremely restricted licence.

Yup.

And his approach onto the mod is a different one, too.

As said before he focusses on the surroundings of the mod first and currently is at enabling different plots of land where the mansion can be built.

Thanks mybrainhurts. Been following your progress with this for a while. I am finally at a point where I am "free" to try this out again. (Damn DCL haha!)

Also was my WTF on his version. He does mean the official Skyrim DLC Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn.

And the legendary edition (skyrim + all DLC) is available for roundabout 12 bucks ...

wait, so now there are two forks of animal mansion? jmathers has one too, but for some reason he elected to go with an extremely restricted licence.

Yup.

And his approach onto the mod is a different one, too.

As said before he focusses on the surroundings of the mod first and currently is at enabling different plots of land where the mansion can be built.

Thanks mybrainhurts. Been following your progress with this for a while. I am finally at a point where I am "free" to try this out again. (Damn DCL haha!)

Also was my WTF on his version. He does mean the official Skyrim DLC Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn.

And the legendary edition (skyrim + all DLC) is available for roundabout 12 bucks ...

Please discuss AMR on its own thread. That's what it's there for.