• 2 weeks later...

So I just did the quest where you get the troll for the basement, then have the bondage scenario with Thaena (the one where the troll ties you up while she's tied up, and you have to convince the asshole bard to untie you).

I recall Thaena mentioning at some point before the scenario that she'd be willing to do it again whenever the player asks about it later on, but after the scene there doesn't appear to be any option to have sex with Thaena. How exactly does one do this?

9 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

So I just did the quest where you get the troll for the basement, then have the bondage scenario with Thaena (the one where the troll ties you up while she's tied up, and you have to convince the asshole bard to untie you).

I recall Thaena mentioning at some point before the scenario that she'd be willing to do it again whenever the player asks about it later on, but after the scene there doesn't appear to be any option to have sex with Thaena. How exactly does one do this?

That wasn't implemented in the mod as in its current state. Unfortunately the mod is dead.

Has anyone noticed a blue shine effect on horses from this mod? I'm trying to locate whats causing it. I run an ENB. After installing this mod I noticed all horses now have this blue-ish shine in certain lighting. Its fucking weird.

3 hours ago, Bigjay said:

Has anyone noticed a blue shine effect on horses from this mod? I'm trying to locate whats causing it. I run an ENB. After installing this mod I noticed all horses now have this blue-ish shine in certain lighting. Its fucking weird.

Are you sure you didn't install other mods at the same time?  As far as I can tell this mod has nothing related to horse textures in its files. 

I recall that one of Kom's animation packs had an issue where the horse+troll animation had a "glossy" texture that was installed into the default horse textures, affecting all horses and causing them to have a blue shine in exterior light.  I believe the problem was fixed in later versions.

On 3/19/2018 at 2:26 PM, Reesewow said:

Are you sure you didn't install other mods at the same time?  As far as I can tell this mod has nothing related to horse textures in its files. 

I recall that one of Kom's animation packs had an issue where the horse+troll animation had a "glossy" texture that was installed into the default horse textures, affecting all horses and causing them to have a blue shine in exterior light.  I believe the problem was fixed in later versions.

Thank you. And yes you are right; there are no horse textures associated with this file. Perhaps it is Kom's animation pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to drop by and say what an incredible mod this is.  Played a 12 hour marathon on this yesterday and now my brain hurts, too.  Really wish there had been more time available for the author to realize their plans for this.  Such promise.  Such a grand scope too, all things considered. 

{Abelone and I both dropped a new clutch of chaurus eggs for the Falmer while on that quest.  Became BFFs, laying side by side in the dirt, with severely aching breasts and swollen bellies, as the milk and eggs popped out of us, lol.  Estrus 4.3, wow.  During gestation, lots of sex was had by all!  The AM+ quests are strong enough to tolerate other mods playing along with it, which just makes it a richer experience.  Note to self:  turn off pregnancy for the shows.  Those eggs hatch little critters!  Did throw down a couple of 5Ps with the normal fellas on the way out (SL Mass Matchmaker), all in the name of good relations.  Free samples, good bidness, you know. LOL}

Animal Mansion+, Untamed and Lycanthropy.  Oh my.

Spoiler

A few observations; my toon is an Untamed wild one (who birthed 5 new generations from Sinding (Ill Met by Moonlight) and 2 generations from Barbas (A Daedra's Best Friend)  Still trying to figure out how to get knocked up by Alduin, LMAO), and who also happens to be a werewolf.  First real job anybody would consider hiring an Untamed for, I guess, lol (turn off "sex auto enlists animals into your pack").  But oh, baby, carry lots of cure disease potions or the upstairs will end up in WW3 every few days as another one pops their werewolf cherry and goes off on a howl.  Even the animals can be turned!  When I was bringing the snowy saber cat home to the mansion, a dragon assault started and he "turned" to help me fight the dragons (Big Snowy wanted a quickie before we beat feet for the mansion.  Missed his infection.  My bad).  Some of the other guests who had come out in the yard to help took exception to him and started attacking him.  And then Farkas and Vilkas took umbrage and started attacking the attackers, while I was fighting the dragons.  P-A-N-D-A-M-O-N-I-U-M, after midnight, everywhere.  How to fix it: 

1) find the one who started the fight, then, go into the console, and highlight them; 2) type "stopcombat"; and finally, 3) enter "setav aggression 0". (it's usually one person stirring up the shytstorm. If they are Silver Hand or Stendarr, just kill them.  They weren't invited, damn it)  

That usually stops the brawl from tearing up the mansion anyway.  Sadly though, Kust is now a permanent werewolf (i was downstairs busy getting 5Ped by draugrs when he turned), but folks finally accept him for what he is (I throw him freebies once in a awhile because I feel bad for missing his ailment in time).  However, the Silver Hand will mark the Mansion as a den of inequity and come by in force occasionally, starting another fight upstairs, which Farkas and Vilkas are more than prepared to end usually (i also run the High Level Enemies(scaled) mod, so it's no easy task.  Had to turn off Sands of Time and The Sinister Seven though, as having Burning Inferno show up as an uninvited party guest was such a nonstarter for all in attendance (she punishes bad acts; so animal sex parties, well, here she comes again, the killjoy bitch).  10 deadly assassins cutting into the guests was just as bad). 

Damn werewolf clap is a bane in my existence, I tell ya.  In hindsight, it's probably best not to be a werewolf, vampire, or Untamed, as all 3 lead to high levels of maintenance to keep things rolling along smoothly in the good ole Animal Mansion.

I realize none of this was intended, but it's a testament to how well constructed the mod really is, to tolerate all this bad craziness, and keep right on ticking along without skipping a beat.  Well done.  With Sexlab 1.62, SL Animation Loader, and SLAL packs (Billyy* packs fit in well here), this would've been an incredible gem if those tools had been available to MyBrainHurts during the build.  {was the Sheeson patch available when this first came out?  If not, that would have cured so many of the "weird" issues}  {* Know what they say?  "Ya ain't been boned, till strapped face up or down on a bone table, for a fully engorged chaurus, with a raging need to breed, to come your way, and begin knocking on your door"}.

Only issue I've had so far, is this;  the spider lady got knocked into the river during a deadly dragon assault and floated down stream.  I found her floating along past Old Hroldan, alive, and fished her out of the drink.  She started the spider quest on the bank, and said "follow me".  I did, all the way back to Markarth.  She went in her house, locked the door, and refused to come out, ever again, saying "I'm calling the cops if you don't leave now!" (i waited by her door for 3 days, before forcing it).  Had to console a solution for that one.  Should've just done a "prid <id>/move to player" on her (could see the quest pointer moving toward Old Hroldan, lol), but didn't know her name, was 8 hours in and red eyed by that point, lol  (note: using "help NA_" in the console exposes almost everything for the mod)

Loads of fun so far... 

On 3/13/2018 at 9:26 AM, Highborn said:

That wasn't implemented in the mod as in its current state. Unfortunately the mod is dead.

Sexlab Synergies: Riding into the Breech!

It's sad so many wonderful mods are laying fallow now, many with great ideas conceived before the tools were fully available to make them really shine.  This mod, while dead, is one of those mods, IMO.  It may be dead, but I've turned it into a fun sandbox to play the rest of the game from.  Just need to use caution and be prepared to fix a thing or 2, and it can still ramble and rage on in all its potential glory!  Even better with the current Sexlab environment and mods...

On the Inability to Get Thaena Back Into the Basement:  Using a combination of SLEN*, TDF Prostitution (or any follow me for sex mod), and either SL Matchmaker, or SL MassMatchMaker, you can get Thaena back into the basement, have sex with her once (do that or you're just asking for trouble. Can put her in a pillory or on the rack for sex though.  Just not sure if there is a troll pillory or rack animation.  Have to check that), then set her up with some red hot troll action (which does seem to get her all giddy).  I did that for her (after I completed Stage 10), and had her do just about everything imaginable with Mr. Troll (use the controller feature and change positions for her frequently to extend the fun).  Think she most prefers Troll(domination), with the "flying upside down 69" a close second.  Just act fast after the troll unloads in her or she heads back upstairs fairly quickly; doing so under the old theory of "Love me two times, baby". 

She has a little thing going for Big Snowy(sabercat), too.  So get her to follow again, after the troll, and take her over there too (can even take her out to the horse if you want.  The AM+ NPCs are pretty bullet-proof about moving around outside and returning to the Mansion).  She seems to be insatiable, btw.  {Major Key: can also postpone having sex with her, and she will follow you (forever, I think) on the grand tour of the basement, hitting every single performer, as many times as you want.  Have sex with her to complete the episode, and she returns upstairs without a single negative consequence}.   

{Next Task: see if I can swing getting her to go on a dog trainer mission with me, and sample all the pups before I do, completing the mission.  Wait to have sex with her until we get back home.  Poor dear really needs to get out more.  Should work, lol.  I had a Stormcloak Quartermaster follow me all over Skyrim for weeks when I first started playing with Sexlab, begging for my yum-yums .  Those guys have no sex dialogue options, so no way to get him to piss off (oh, they can ask for the pootie, just too limp to close the deal).  My bad for doing a naked pole dance, while hooking in a Stormcloak camp.   That's how I finally learned about console magic, lol  MAJOR TIP: if looking to sell your ass in a war camp, be discrete!  DO NOT under any circumstance, shake your tail feathers, and yell "come get some!".  And never say OK if a Quartermaster asks for the pootie.  Definitely need a "flip the bird" animation (with built in NO dialogue response) for times like that}.

UPDATE: Mission Accomplished!  Thaena Rides for Fun, and for Glory!

Spoiler

Mission 1: Thaena went with me to a dog sale in Falkreath and a horse sale in Windhelm.  She did everything on 4 legs and still had time to beat a Wandering Lunatic (Moonlight Tales cloaked werewolf) to death with her bare fists in Windhelm (it was getting ready to turn full werewolf, and was trying to kill the carriage driver's horse).  Thaena bare-knuckled the loonie down into a snow pile, until dead, and in mid roar (she did ask me to swipe the loonie's ragged clothes, so her tits would turn to icicles and fall off.  Easy enough.  Better pray a radical animal cruelty agency never offers Thaena a job)  What a woman, lol.

Mission 2:  Thaena went with me to fix Stump's issues in Riverwood.  She did Stump on the road up to the hidden spot for "doctoring Stump", again in the nearby cabbage patch after Stump's issues were cured (apparently not so well), and one more back by the road back into the village (Stump followed her around until we went inside), right in front of everybody but the kids.  Then she pointed at the huge oxen.  THAT!  Now.  Okies....moments later, being all lit up, she asked to stop by the Sleeping Giant for a little drink before going home.  Stopped in for drinks and she got to batting eyes at Ognar.  Yup, she and Ognar got busy right there, so I played mood music for them while they did it (repeatedly).  Told Sven to fuck off, and he went in the back in a huff.  I performed 10 songs for them, so now level 285 Bard, but Thaena felt bad for Sven and wanted to throw him a a pity fuck.   i tried, but since Sven is packing a Smurf(1) these days, all he'd do was jerk it.  Thaena wanted to punch him in the face, lol.  So we hightailed it out of there after Ognar (an old friend, who's fixed up real nice in my games) gave me a lead on a bounty. 

Giant bounty...Thaena is Leroy Jenkins!  Ran that big boy down and started bitch slapping him with her cute little silver sword (she took it off a dead Silver hand).  He reared his club back, ready to launch her into space, so I did a running/jump kill move and drove 2 legendary swords into his chest. Done and done.  But this had to be addressed.  So using the Outfit NPCs mod, I equipped her with a lovely, fine fitting, cranberry dress (matches her hair), open-toed black stilettos (w/AR),  a cranberry lady fan (used as a shield, with daedric AR), a legendary magebane sword (daedric model with cranberry coloring), legendary Draedric Wrath bow, some +health jewelry, lots of arrows, and lots of potions.  Oh, yeah, and we swung by the Weed Shoppe and bought her a couple of pounds of choice bud.  Had to prid/moveto her hot ass out of there.  She wanted to do that kittie weedhead in there, but we had pressing business with the jarl, lol.  Smoked a couple of blunts before heading into the city though (so she didn't notice when we walked by the stables, LOL)...She did ask if I'd sell her some weed when I fired up a blunt, lol.  Told her to check her bags; she was a carrying a pound each of Azura and Jarl Heirer.  We both had a good chuckle over that.

It was now after 2:30am, so we snuck into the Jarl's quarters, and over to the steward's room.  After I cashed in the bounty, she slipped into bed with Proventus and threw him a couple of quickies, and literally blew his mind.  On the way out, Irileth asked about what we were doing, and apparently Thaena never met someone like her, and started batting her eyes at Iri.   Iri returned the favor.  By the gods, here we go again.  "You want her? "Yes, she seems so exotic.  Do we have time?"  "Of course, anything for you baby."  She and Irileth fell onto the floor in a steaming hot embrace, before clothes started flying off, and they went at it; 1,  2,  3 times before exhausting each other.  OMG.  4:30 now.  "WTF, wanna do the real Vilkas babe?"  "OOOH, the real one?  I'm game".  Stopped in Jorrvaskur, and Vilkas was more than happy to light her up like Christmas (I'm the leader of the Companions, so NO was not an option).  Was an awesome, protracted reverse cowgirl, right in front of everybody but Farkas (the real Farkas lives at my house now <cough>.  Do it human style, then werewolf style, eat/drink, and repeat.  If there's time, we also go on hunt trips together(as humans for furs; as werewolves for blood.  Silver Hands beware)   Well, whenever I can swing by home (Nakahara) anyway).

We continued rolling, and did 4 more bounty quests, hit 4 more bars, downed a 2 dragon assault, killed a bunch of Silver Hand and Stendarr, Thaena banged over a dozen different men and women, and I lost count of the animals she had.  She tried to solo the Lunar Forge, and damn near pulled it off, too, lol.   She even cut down an epic pyromancer by just Leroy Jenkins-ing his flaming ass.  He's dead now, Thaena's not.  Fair to say, folks in the central plains area of Skyrim all know who she is now.   Finally made it back to the mansion and made love in my room.   She quietly dressed afterwards, and returned to her post at the bar.  Like nothing ever happened, LOL.  {the Outfit NPC mod is a nifty little tool, but does have some kinks where we have to realign Thaena's clothes occasionally}

Where should she go next?  Give me an opinion and let's see if we can make it happen!  Paarthurnaax?  Lesbian tryst with Elisif?  Shenanigans with the real companions in Jorrvaskr?  Bopping with the Greybeards in High Hrothgar? Babymaker for a chaurus colony?  Let me know... {could even make a new save, add in Skooma Whore, ignore it, but use Scent of Sex to turn the Whiterun Skooma Den into a Bondage Club, where Thaena and Raina walk around the ring naked (would need to fit her with with nipple clamps, a collar, and super high stilettos), and get put into all kinds of devices, and repeatedly slammed while bound.  Have all Funnybiz animations onboard, so all kinds of kink is possible.  Should I add in some Komotor wonder toys too?  Could turn Raina's bedroom into a komotor trap, LMAO.  Could komotor trap the Mansion kitchen too, lol.  "We said Employees Only, damn it!" 

All Kinds of Possibilities  On my Vampire profile, I turned Valerica's Study into a service provider for Molag Bal punishments, and Valerica had new dialogues where if you told her you had been naughty, she would pop a hard Molag Bal special on your bony ass, lol.  That was fun, but by request only.  If Serana was there you could ask her for some kink, and you'd end up in a coffin, flat on your back with legs hanging over the sides, and Serana driving home the point, lol.  Just be very careful telling either one of them you're horny, LMAO...Always wanted somebody to turn Molag Bal's Mace into a strap-on while I was tarting up that room.  NOW, that would have been <gulp> immersive, especially if it came with "appropriate" gory animations (per Serana's description of getting "tapped in" by Molag Bal himself)!  So Coldharbor, it still gives me the shivers. The Mace: could've made it bi-directional too, depending on if you had been naughty or nice..."We can do this the hard way, or the easy way, so choose, quickly, before I choose for you, bruhahaha", said Molag Bal, leering at your now shivering, naked body}

Question: Took lots of screenies of Thaena and Raina's travels.  Where is a safe place to publish naughty, very explicit shots?  Pretty sure my Imgur account will get banned for making an album out of this little adventure.  Before heading out, I set the cum timer to some crazy high value, so both are pretty sticky by the end of this)

* High Times and Misdemeanors with SLEN (Sexlab Eager NPCs)

Spoiler

The Animal Mansion is a Perfect Sandbox: Thaena and Raina(my toon) are SLEN lovers now.  So we can gangbang the upstairs at will using SLEN (which makes our Mansion, the best Mansion).  Who the F needs Jesper for entertainment {Raina is a level 275 virtuoso bard in Skyrim, so she can rock the house in ways Jesper could only dream of}! Or organize huge SLEN sex parties anywhere in the Mansion (party room works best, but you have to get Thaena to follow you down there before asking her to organize the event), with guests coming from all over Skyrim, including any or all of the Jarls (by invitation only.  I call them "Super Gala Nights", as they start at midnight and end at 6am).   {note: when Thaena sets up a gangbang, EVERYBODY squares off in the whole joint.  Odd man out usually just beats it (no, not leaves for home, lol.  Beats IT).  That lady sure knows how to handle "a good time was had by all". 

Even Kust, who is now a permanent werewolf (i missed his infection, my bad), gets in on all the acts (it was a wandering Moonlight Tales werewolf who did the deed on Kust, not me.  But he was kind of a blowhard as a person, so I left him instead of reloading.  Much more interesting now, I think, lol).  Warning: Kust has a size 16(regular) werewolf cock, and knows how to use that massive, steely, damned thing.  Add in Heart of the Beast-Alpha version and AOS2(audio overhaul), and your life, or delicate bits, will never be the same again.  That boy tears shit up, for real.  Go ass or tits up with that behemoth, and he'll light you up like Christmas.  Also, be prepared with lots of Cure Disease potions, or the whole mansion will turn eventually.  Raina is a werewolf, and has like a 15% chance to spread the werewolf clap, damn it}

Sneak Elisif (using the Toccata as Elisif mod. --- I do believe Toccata could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, while smiling the whole time---) over to Troll Central during one of the super gala nights (using the same method), so she can get banged by the troll a couple of times, too.  She won't complain or try to have you arrested, so it's all good.   {note: the new troll sex rule is for ANY female human who gets naked near the troll, anywhere in basement, too.  If he sees a naked female, he hits that (the new sex rule gives him a heat seeking cock).  Shut the door to get him to behave himself. 

(it's super easy to make the rules gender neutral also, if so desired.  I didn't do it because I didn't want the troll to pop a surprise anal rape on one of the male jarls during super gala nights.  Bad for bidness, if the male jarl don't like it like that.  The troll, on the other hand, doesn't care as long as it's moist and can be penetrated; he will hit it.  Flip one little switch, and Men's Night Parties take on a whole new surprise element.  Some of the arrogant pricks who show up on Men's Night (surprise invite nights) need a good fucking from a troll to knock their egos down a notch or 2, so maybe I should turn on all genders and let the troll be Skyrim's great equalizer of overblown egos, LOL)}

How I Made Abelone's Dreams Come True @Falmer Refuge (guest starring the Player)

Spoiler

Using Scent of Sex rules, I turned out a daily schedule for Abelone, whether I'm there or not.  Her new schedule includes:

6am-7am:  breakfast/free time  (there is no rest for the weary)

7am - 6pm:  repeated  sex episodes with chaurus with the specific intent of producing eggs (chaurus pregnancy is ON)

6pm-8pm:  dinner/free time

8pm-midnight:  repeated after-dinner Falmer gangbangs for the Shaman and his boys

midnight-6am:  bathing/free time/sleep

I also swiped her clothes (unequipall), under the principle of "why does a falmer sex care worker/chaurus baby maker need those" (it's the event trigger).  When I visit now, she's usually in the process of getting seriously lit up, and is absolutely drenched in cum most of the time.  If I get naked while there, the same thing happens to both of us according to the daily schedule.  Wild and crazy times @Falmer Refuge.  Using Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2, those 5Ps in that little cave are insanely intense.  OMG, the echoes...{remember to put an interval delay on ALL sex acts or the fucking will get so intense, so fast, it will crash the game}  {note: falmer are real pigs.  Even when you're birthing, and in pain, they will still try to fuck you.  Try, hell, they will fuck you while the eggs are still popping out.  Dirty bastards}

The general area around the Refuge is prime hunting grounds too, so Raina makes a trip out of her visits with Abelone by hunting for furs and pelts, before joining in the "fun" for a day or 2 (don't leave until I drop the eggs).  Makes good money from the fur sales (using the Hunterborn mod).  However, Raina is Untamed (so she hunts naked and unafraid), but you probably don't want to use her "hunting" methods, even if it does net her 4-6 furs per animal, lol.  I use Campfire too, and there is a nice shady grove on the plain high above the refuge, which is perfect for setting up a hunt camp for wild beast sex and fur production (hunt all day, bone all night).  Make a fire, and ring the camp with high value animals and have at it (requires a mod allowing necro-ing.  Defeat or Puppetmaster will work. I rely on Defeat, mainly for combat purposes and the "bag" function which let's me put mobs, dead or alive, in a burlap sack and take them wherever I want.  Even dragons, LOL). 

{note: given some of the disgusting things that happens to my toon (anybody else get black slimy goo all over their lips and face when blowing a spider), I only use Puppetmaster for peeing and posing.  Seems like an immersive thing to do, after letting some disgusting thing cum inside.  Drop, squat, and let it rip!  When I'm bored, I use the spitroast animation from PM, to slow roast over the fire in the Mansion kitchen.  Turning.  Turning.  Still turning.  Chained to the ceiling, naked, with ball and chain on each ankle, is a big hit in the main room (Farkas and Vilkas seem to like it, as I've checked their arousal levels before and after, and it always goes up when ball and chaining nude).  Add in TDF Aroused Rape, and posing nude can land you in a whole world of shit, super quickly, lol.  Dilly, fuckin, dilly, had to turn that mod off, for good reasons}

There is a real hunter camp not far away for selling off the furs too (on the road down from the nearby Word Wall).  Get rich, then get hammered in the Refuge.  What a weekend, lol.  {I also use many random event mods, so it's not unusual to get pulled into a major dragon assault while hunting (dragons have a real hardon for assaulting the Animal Mansion yard also, and the whole crew rolls out to fight them, even Thaena).  Or, random draugr attacks.  Or random vampire attacks.  Or Silver Hands, Agents of Stendarr, and many others, too.  Never a dull moment on the high plains.}

{Note: I also set up sex rules for Thaena (and me too) in the troll room downstairs.  Just get her down there, and naked (unequipall), and the troll takes care of the rest.  Again.  And again.   And again.  Have her re-equip her dress to make it all stop (resetinventory)}

{Note2: Raina (who has long, snow white hair, up and down*) tends to wear the Gypsy Blue elegant dress from the the Divine Elegance mod while working in the Mansion.  Added a nice pair of white glass, open-toed stilettos, a sapphire pearl stranded necklace, and white cocktail gloves (hides her dark red claws).  And she looks positively marvelous, before boning wild animals for the guests}.

(* I use the Demoniac skin texture with the dark, closely cropped pubes, and overlay a discrete triangular snow white Painted Lady set, which makes a really nice, well blended final product.  Without the dark, under pubes, show white Painted Lady looks pretty bad, and disjointed.  Raina is Untamed, so to fight at peak performance, she must fight naked.  Had to do something to make it all work out, and this was the best solution I could find.  Looks so badaz though, doing one of those running jump killmoves, naked, shoving her swords (Dragonbane+Dragon Katana) through an opponents upper chest/neck.  Positively amazonian!) 

{Next sex rule on the planning board (need to design a clever trigger):  random sex acts in the Mansion main room for our guests.  I figured because people are coming there for sex anyway, and there is a large crowd milling around, why not occasionally let 2 or more folks square off to relieve their sexual tension while waiting for a show, or a private session.  Gonna keep it on a really long delay, so it only happens infrequently, capped at 2P+3P only, with no effort from the player.    Let the fucking begin!}

Why I Choose to Sandbox the Mansion Instead of Letting It Lie Fallow

Spoiler

After playing AM+ through, I noticed there is a slight risk for the College or Greybeard quests to completely break the main quest.  Didn't happen every time, but once was enough to totally shutdown all further AM+ activities (and using the console to fix the quests just made a bigger mess).  So, I made a decision to fallback on a good save, use other Sexlab apps to turn the Mansion into a wild & crazy sandbox; and decline all further College or Greybeard requests.  {I had already given Paarthurnaax a child before even loading AM+, so not really missing that much, I think.  Birthing that little fucker was a trip; he flew out of the birth canal, immediately went airborne, roaring, and flew off into the distance, before returning to nail his mama.  Like father, like son, I suppose.  Knocked me up, too.  OMG}

Then, use the normal "entertain quests" options, "other things to do" options (sans Greybeards or the College), and the 3 parties to keep the AM+ spirit alive.  Adding in the SLEN party means 4 unique sex parties can now happen in the Mansion (plus the random gangbangs happening upstairs on command).  One thing about the AM+ parties;  sometimes the party quest will complete, but the journal entry hangs around, blocking any more parties.  Solution:  1) use the console and enter "help na_"; 2) find the correct party quest ID in the list; and, 3) enter "completequest QID".  Takes the journal entry away, without doing any other damage, and everything is good to go again.

Further, I sandboxed the Falmer Refuge, because it was never coming up under any client option.  So now, I don't need a request to go there so something "interesting" happens.  Something is always happening there now (even if it can get pretty disgusting sometimes).  LOL.

Finally, I sandboxed the troll room mainly because my character is Untamed and sex with humans comes with large penalties.  So, as with any Untamed toon, maintenance beast sex is a fact of life (the bane of being Untamed).  I made the room non-stop sexing on nudity, so I could take my toon down there, shut the door, strip, and let the troll remove my penalties, while I went and did other things.  Like auto-tune, only different, lol.  It was easy then to make it a Mansion feature, by changing the target to "any naked human female".  Nothing stops making the rule "any naked human", if so desired.  Warning: remember to turn off your damned monitor while auto-tuning your toon, or risk having to make some pretty crazy excuses for why a troll is repeatedly fucking that poor woman's brains out!  You were warned, LOL.

THINGS TO DO: find a clever way to get the other animals into the standard rotation, as it gets boring fairly quickly going dog-wolf-spider all the time, with an occasional "rough" session with a Companion.  The bear, troll, and saber cat have some of the best SLAL animations going, so capitalizing on that seems like a good thing to do.  Also checking for any safe possibility of bringing back Sordid for command/repeat 5p performances.  If I pull off Sordid 5p repeats without negative consequence, then 2-4P will be coming right behind it, lol.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it, lol.

Remember: what happens in the Mansion, stays in the Mansion.  Thank goodness, lol.  {TIP: using the Lanterns and Candles mod, can make the path from the main road up to the mansion really shine, with lots of standing (static) lanterns.  Looks super nice at night(can turn them off/on by clicking them), and much more formal and welcoming. I lit up the area around the horse too, for when a guest wants a midnight romp with Mr. Ed.  Lit up the barn area too, just because.  Using the Lanterns of Skyrim - All in One (2x version) mod also lights up the main road too, making the road to Falkreath look really awesome at night}.  FINAL WORD: be kind and clean up the skeever dung.  Can't have the Mansion looking like a low rent cheesy circus, now can we, lol.  Just pickpocket somebody you don't like, and slip the dung into their inventory.  Done and done.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem that i believe is caused by Untamed and that is during the stage of the game where i need to have sex with the dog in front of the Jarl, but i cant speak with the dog or have him follow me. I have attempted to uses various spells and mods to force it but have yet to find a solution.

If there is no fix besides uninstalling and reinstalling to start over, how would i remove the scripts to do so. (The script cleaner in the description isn't working for me because of Mod Organizer)

• 1 month later...

Untamed is a mod that comes close.

But you shout that invitation.

Aroused Creatures drops the invitation part alltogether. Dogs and Goats rape/seduce you when strolling through the city for shopping.

Both mods were last updated 2 years ago.

Technically none of these mods are compatible with the Mansion as both tend to interrupt animations and quests.

Away from the mansion they shouldâ„¢ cause no issue.

4 hours ago, batmantis56 said:

You know what the best part of loversbitch was? Having a dedicated key for getting down on all fours to invite anything in the vicinity to have a run. Does that exist anywhere? ANYWAY I havent tried animal mansion since it was in a pretty strange state (seemed like some drama was going down), so im excited to check this out.

3 minutes ago, JesusKreist said:

Untamed is a mod that comes close.

But you shout that invitation.

Aroused Creatures drops the invitation part alltogether. Dogs and Goats rape/seduce you when strolling through the city for shopping.

AC is still working fine even though it hasn't been updated. Not much else has changed SL wise either. AC does have an invite key and an option to lower the arousal required if wearing a collar. If you set it to PC only you could control interactions fairly well with a little work.

The other mod that could work is Random Sex. It has a hotkey to turn it on and off, can be set to player only, % sliders for NPCs and creatures separately, so you could have 100% animal and 0% people. Turn it on and let it find something, then turn it back off for no interruptions or leave it running at 45 second minimum intervals and let a train of every dog and horse in town take you.

• 3 months later...

I like this Mod but.

I have activated 2 quests sorta, (started 1 went back to a previous save started the other)

The First was with The Companions, each stage took a loooong time to start, in one stage I didn't even get to play with my wolf! The last stage "Do one more sex scene (what ever)" I assume the last to be done to be the Champ of Champ at fucking after waiting over an hour for it (I watched a movie while I waited) it still did not activate, sure everyone was saying "thats incredible" over and over and over again, nothing was happening though Vilkas was still standing there in werewolf form like the big dummy. Prior to watching a movie I tried all my tricks, (Follow me, Untamed, even Succubus Lure and Spells, oh and Aroused which was fun but not successful, (yes I turn off Aroused for Beast Quests, as it often messes the quests up))

So I went back a save and tried my luck with Stump, who by the way I have been introduced to often prior to the quest (Aroused was on) of course I turned Aroused off, waited and waited and waited, did you know if you look at that tree long enough you can almost picture the initials of everyone in Riverwood on it...

So the moral well I have no idea why this is not working, it did so at the start, even for getting the Horse. I have Changed absolutely nothing when this "lets make you wait for an eternity to get fucked" thing started on (so far, just) quests. 

Since it started (oh I did the second Dog show that was fine, except the first scene didn't mesh well) I have re-installed, close to my whole Sex Lab file (82 Mods, many quite big DD, Slaverun, Zaz, Sex Lab stuff like that...)

So suggestions more than welcome.  I would really like to complete this Mod, even though it does not have bigger creatures or more than 1 of each as of yet, I did see they may be possibilities. (That is why I kept Slaverun, eventually in the Coloseum and during Beast Training there are quite a few unique scenes)

Do I have to have both versions? For this Mod to work properly?

On 9/3/2018 at 12:10 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Do I have to have both versions? For this Mod to work properly?

To DarksideTinkerBell, I will say this. DO NOT have both Animal Mansion Plus and the original Animal Mansion mod installed at the same time. If you do, it will most certainly break things.

I found this out the hard way when Mod Organizer fucked up somehow during one of its moments when it doesn't properly load in your load order for a profile, and for some reason it decided to put both the original mod and Animal Mansion Plus in my load order. I spent over a week trying to figure out why the fuck the party quests weren't working anymore, only to find out that that particular issue was the source. Removed Plus (as I was using the original at the time), and everything was back to normal.

So long story short, Animal Mansion Plus is completely standalone and does not require the original to work. 

12 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

To DarksideTinkerBell, I will say this. DO NOT have both Animal Mansion Plus and the original Animal Mansion mod installed at the same time. If you do, it will most certainly break things.

I found this out the hard way when Mod Organizer fucked up somehow during one of its moments when it doesn't properly load in your load order for a profile, and for some reason it decided to put both the original mod and Animal Mansion Plus in my load order. I spent over a week trying to figure out why the fuck the party quests weren't working anymore, only to find out that that particular issue was the source. Removed Plus (as I was using the original at the time), and everything was back to normal.

So long story short, Animal Mansion Plus is completely standalone and does not require the original to work. 

Thank you, I didn't think both would be needed but stranger things can happen.

My second attempt at this Mod is working well, I did find a patch for it which may likely be the reason.

• 1 month later...

hey, dunno if people are still checking this thread, but I got an issue. During the first quest where you fuck her dog, I do that, the animation works just fine, but after we're done, the quest doesn't progress. I also noticed that after running outside, several npcs are giving the "watching you fuck" dialog instead of their regular dialog. Is this a known issue? And has it been solved somewhere in these nearly 50 pages of posts?

4 hours ago, dunce007 said:

hey, dunno if people are still checking this thread, but I got an issue. During the first quest where you fuck her dog, I do that, the animation works just fine, but after we're done, the quest doesn't progress. I also noticed that after running outside, several npcs are giving the "watching you fuck" dialog instead of their regular dialog. Is this a known issue? And has it been solved somewhere in these nearly 50 pages of posts?

It's been a while but as far as i remember, this mod doesn't add a "watching you fuck" dialogue. Nor should any people be outside (if you mean outside the building). Can you tell from which mod those people and this dialogue comes from? (I'm also just curious, aside from hopefully beeing able to help with more information ;) )

On 11/4/2018 at 5:28 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

It's been a while but as far as i remember, this mod doesn't add a "watching you fuck" dialogue. Nor should any people be outside (if you mean outside the building). Can you tell from which mod those people and this dialogue comes from? (I'm also just curious, aside from hopefully beeing able to help with more information ;) )

the dialog is something like "Wow, thats amazing", and it wasn't right outside the building, but after exiting and running away to talk with someone in town they wont give me dialog options, and just repeat that line instead of whatever they're supposed to be saying

• 3 months later...

So here's the thing. I'm well aware of the fact that this mod is (at the current moment) as done as it will ever be since the mod author is MIA right now.

But I do have one question. Does anyone know where they keep the skeevers after the "Rat Pack" quest where you go down to the basement and get gangbanged by a trio of skeevers? Cause afterwards my character tells Thaena that she "tamed them" with Thaena saying something along the lines of "maybe we can use them" in response. But so far I haven't been able to find where they are exactly in the building. I'd assume they're in a room in the basement with the rest of the animals used to entertain clients, but I've checked everywhere for the skeevers with no such luck.

Any clarification would be appreciated if anyone has a clue!

• 4 weeks later...

It was probably a future plan by the mod author to implement it somehow. As far as I know, he had a lot of plans for this mod before going MIA. I've played it 100 times over and there are no skeevers beside that last quest in the mansion. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2019 at 5:19 PM, Koiana said:

It was probably a future plan by the mod author to implement it somehow. As far as I know, he had a lot of plans for this mod before going MIA. I've played it 100 times over and there are no skeevers beside that last quest in the mansion. 

Gotcha. Shame the author went MIA, cause I really enjoy this mod and was hoping to see some of the stuff hinted at being implemented (such as the potential romantic relationship with Thaena). 

Oh well. I'll make do with what I've got.

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, SebbyK said:

Has anyone updated this for Special Edition? I know the author's been gone for a long time, but has anyone taken it into their own hands?

No.

You can grab the current version, convert it to SSE and for the most part it should work though.

4 hours ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Is this quest complete? As in, from start to finish?

Yes. Complete in the sense of stuff being present.

There are a bunch of mods that can interfere with this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

So im playing a file someone converted from oldrim to SE and uploaded here but I cant seem to get any quest progression. No matter how many times I have sex with something or even use the MCM to skip to the next chapter and have sex with that, it never progresses to the next part. Am i missing something or is it just broken on my pc? Thanks for any help!