3 hours ago, beastlove69 said:

Is mybrainhurts gone again? :( I messaged him to try get the source files to expand the mod a couple weeks back but no luck.

fyi: tasairis is working on his own version of AM, so depending on what your trying to do it may or may not become pointless in the near(ish) future.

but a program called "Champollion" can be used to decompile the scripts if you want to study them.

• 2 months later...

I redesigned Thaena a bit if any one is interested. I wanted to learn how to update npcs and create followers better without using Familiar Faces, since I kinda hated it. I used KS Hairdos for the hair, and Eyes of Beauty for the eyes, and I think the brows are from Enhanced Character Edit. All you should need from any of those mods are just the textures, I don't think you must have the esps active.

ScreenShot8.thumb.jpg.e1ddc3888f74196d6aa900c8db00c730.jpg

Thaena Update.7z

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

PLEASE tell me what to do. Quest rat pack. Skeever in the central hall "work", in the eastern hall "work", and in the western hall, where three Skeevers are written like a sexual experience and nothing happens. Can't get through !! Please give me an id of the quest or can you tell me an animation pack, where there is animation on 3 Skeevers ☹️

2 hours ago, Svettlana said:

PLEASE tell me what to do. Quest rat pack. Skeever in the central hall "work", in the eastern hall "work", and in the western hall, where three Skeevers are written like a sexual experience and nothing happens. Can't get through !! Please give me an id of the quest or can you tell me an animation pack, where there is animation on 3 Skeevers ☹️

Anubis' animation pack has one animation with female + 3 skeevers. Billyy's originalanimations pack also contain a few.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

should be.

MNC SLAL Edition V12 has Sexlab as a requirement alongside an up to date game. Not the absolute newest but much more recent than AMP requires and supports. If memory serves there was a big rewrite between then and now adding many new features while stripping old unneeded/unwanted features to Sexlab. But the main culprit is SKSE or "Skyrim Script Extender".

In numbers AMP supports Sexlab up to 1.60.2 in turn requiring/supporting SKSE 1.5x and MNC V12 requires Sexlab 1.62 which in turn requires SKSE 1.73 or newer.

So ... err ... yeah.

It should work in the sense that it is not that likely to issue a CTD immediately but expect it to happen at some point.

You should NEVER mix old pieces of software with new pieces of software and expect them to run flawlessly. Applies to mods as well.

I tried the mod, the initial part looks identical to the original mod, and I had the same bug, which I had the first time with the first version of Animal Mansion that I tried 6 or 7 years ago, basically once I brought the bard to the girl who manages the mansion, when I try to talk to her, the text dialogue does not appear, and therefore I cannot continue the quest, I think there was a way to solve, but I don't remember how?!?

unfortunately.. the last valid save I have is before start of the quest, so if you load it up, I would have to do it all over again, though. in it would not take much, the doubt is that we can re-block the dialogue again, perhaps even at another point, and not be able to complete the initial question that unlocks the mansion activities.

1 hour ago, Eikichi Onizuka said:

I tried the mod, the initial part looks identical to the original mod,

It is.

and I had the same bug, which I had the first time with the first version of Animal Mansion that I tried 6 or 7 years ago, basically once I brought the bard to the girl who manages the mansion, when I try to talk to her, the text dialogue does not appear, and therefore I cannot continue the quest, I think there was a way to solve, but I don't remember how?!?

Huh. There's a typo in the conditions for her dialogue.

It goes:

You: Thaena, this is Jesper the Bard.

Thaena: Thank you.

Thaena: Jesper, my name is Thaena. I own and operate the Animal Mansion together with my partner here.

(and then it stops there)

With the three of you together, use the console to

setstage NA_MQ_Start 135

to jump past that little exchange and continue.

The dialogue stopping when Jasper is introduced is either because Bailey decides to start his introduction and show of his skills and purpose before time or (more likely) because Jasper is trying to start playing a song and is therefore considered busy by the game,

One can usually (but sadly not always) fix that through waiting.

In other instances loading the last save before entering the mansion works. Normally the game autosaves upon entering.

The mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29968 works as well as it delays said performance.

On 2/12/2021 at 4:17 AM, tasairis said:

It is.

Huh. There's a typo in the conditions for her dialogue.

It goes:

You: Thaena, this is Jesper the Bard.

Thaena: Thank you.

Thaena: Jesper, my name is Thaena. I own and operate the Animal Mansion together with my partner here.

(and then it stops there)

With the three of you together, use the console to

setstage NA_MQ_Start 135

to jump past that little exchange and continue.

In practice.. as soon as I entered the mansion with the bard, no dialogue or event started!

as soon as I entered the Mansion, after what according to the bard he started playing, and also waiting for it to finish, I was try to talking with Thane or Japser, but there is no dialogue option to carry on the quest progress log, the dog is upstairs floor near the cage

I tried several times with Thane and Jasper, to type in the console setstage NA_MQ_Start 135 and then pressing enter, but nothing happen/change, it hasn't had any effect, I don't understand why it doesn't work? :frown:

I hope you have a save from before you enter the mansion.

If you fasttraveled the game should have an autosave from exiting the college.

Try that, travel to the mansion, drop a manual save and brute force the dialogue. Enter the mansion until the dialogue is done.

If I remember right the entering should spawn a comment by thaena ...

If that does not work either the chance is very high you have a conflicting mod somewhere.

Since this mod is more than 5 1/2 years old it is likely modern mods are conflicting with it.

The very basic stuff is accounted for I guess.

Namely this mod is for Skyrim LE. Written complete Legacy Edition. The original version.

With Skyrim SE (Special Edition) the mod intro works up to a point but the mansion part not really.

• 1 month later...

Hi, i think i have a little bug here. When i want to start a party (except the normal one) the option 'one for the Ladys' or 'mens only' doesn't work. I can if i want invite the guests myself, that work. But if i do and talk to Thaena after 9 PM i didn`t get a dialogue anymore. I couldn't even ask for another task. When i say to Thaena "Surprise me" i didn't get the Party quest started and could directly after that ask for another task. Could anyone help me with that issue?

On 3/22/2021 at 2:35 AM, Schalli1980 said:

Hi, i think i have a little bug here. When i want to start a party (except the normal one) the option 'one for the Ladys' or 'mens only' doesn't work. I can if i want invite the guests myself, that work. But if i do and talk to Thaena after 9 PM i didn`t get a dialogue anymore. I couldn't even ask for another task. When i say to Thaena "Surprise me" i didn't get the Party quest started and could directly after that ask for another task. Could anyone help me with that issue?

Try on next day? just skip it to right time. I gess

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jaal said:

Hello, I'm on SE from Skyrim.. Idk how to receive the letter for the activity in jovasskr.. Someone could help me pls? 

Best help you can expect from anyone:

This mod is for Skyrim. NOT for Skyrim Special Edition.

Similar names but different games.

The mods at times allegedly work with another if they are simple but AMP is not simple.

Generally mods are NOT interchangeable baring few exceptions.

Edited by JesusKreist
  • 5 months later...