yes but when i talk to her after i find remainings nothing happend... and when i first go to basement after giving quest i go where is marker and... BOOM ! magically Skever appears infront of me and then i cant talk... nothing... even the sexlab debug target spell dont work... btw... after i get bear sabrecat and troll i cant have sex with them thats first.... the second the horse... he isnt in basement only outside the mansion. 

The horse is supposed to remain outside of the mansion.

The creatures once in the basement will just remain there until you serve a customer.

The skeever should rape you once it appears. Followed by a second marker, then double rape, then a third marker and a triple rape. Then you should be able to talk to Theana again and include the 3 skeevers as part of the mansion attractions.

Something is blocking your sexlab from firing. Once the skeever appears, if the sex doesn't start, try to go into sexlab MCM and end current sex scenes. Not a guaranteed fix, but may work to free you up and see if it progresses. This part was still a little buggy before Brain left.

Hi vissychan, looks like you may have encountered a small bug, with something not triggering when it should have. I can usually fix that by loading an earlier save and playing it through again. Sometimes it takes a couple of reloads, then works. I played this scene very recently, it's supposed to play out like this.....

Speak to Thaena, she asks you to check the basement for anything unusual....

Go to the basement, following the quest arrow. When you reach the quest marker an info-box pops-up in the centre of your screen with the words "Hmm.... fresh skeever droppings"  click ok to shut the info-box, then an automatic sex scene will trigger where a skeever has his way with you. After the scene finishes the quest updates, telling you to check the East Wing of the basement. Follow the quest arrow to the quest marker for another info-box pop-up, click ok and the second automatic sex scene will occur, with 2 skeevers doing you this time. After that the quest updates and tells you to check the West Wing of the basement. Follow the quest arrow to the quest marker for another info-box pop-up, click ok and the third automatic sex scene will occur, with 3 skeevers gangbanging you. After that the quest updates, telling you to report to Thaena. After telling her about it the quest is done.

Most likely it is because of script lag i.e. the player has more big'n'heavy mods active than the PC can handle.

Other than reducing the number of these mods you can simply try again via loading a previous save. And btw. the autosave from entering the mansion has a high chance of already providing said bug/glitch.

Is anyone else still having the party problem? At some point I just can't start parties anymore, after the dialogue nothing happens. I know that this was a discussed issue earlier, but I didn't see anything that actualy solved the problem...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'd like some clarity on the side quests that are available i.e. private shows, parties, and the other tasks. Is there a list of all that is available?

From reading through the posts, there are your regular private shows, and the tasks include Parthuunax, dog sale, horse sale, spider training, Riverwood Hod and College lessons. Are there Companion parties? I can't seem to get them and I think they were in the original AM. Also has anyone revisited the Falmer Cave for a task?

Many thanks! This mod is amazing

Not even bailey will fuck me this mod is a waste of time

turn on creature animation in sexlab
at least i get to progress and the noises and what not are there though but no animations bailey just stands there with a boner and me or thaena just stand there nude, so it is a worthless and broken mod
Mod is definitely not broken.

I don't think any of the mods i have enabled would conflict

Do you have the correct requirements installed like FNIS creature pack and MNC? Did you do a fresh FNIS run after installing the mod? Do you have creatures enabled in sexlab?

A little more information would help us help you instead of just popping in and spouting the mod that works for many others is worthless and broke.

Yes to all though FNIS does seem to not be working correctly i haven't pirated skyrim so i don't know why it isn't working

Does anyone update to More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition v10.2 ? And does it conflict with Animal Plus?

I was wondering about the same thing? Did you find out if it works with the new MNC or not?

Has anyone tried it with this mod yet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far loving this mod, very nice work !! only problem i had was my fault,,,must have creature animations ON lol   I do have a question tho, is there any way so stop Baisley from following ??   

Hi. Hmm after quest where you need to tell Jarl about animal mansion and show what its gonna be he must stop following you.

Interesting,  cause he didn't.  Even when I was back in the Mansion entertaining guests he would follow me. My biggest gripe was he would pin me in corners and block doorways worse than any follower ive had.  I ended up (since i have untamed) having him join the pack that i hadnt started yet then making him "stay" at entrance to the mansion.  lol  I know where he is if i need him later and he is out of my way for now.

edit:  first time through i opted out of bugs and spiders then decided i wanted mansion to its fullest, so  loaded a save from before starting AMP, this time Baisley did what he should have.

On another note, Although I have a new rather nice self built pc, i have 118 mods, several are quite scrip heavy, to prevent a lot of the issues i've read here I went into skyrim and turned OFF  all the options for saving, ie: fast travel, entering new area, waiting, etc. and trained myself to save often and especially if I know big event is getting ready to happen.  Also patience, when I talk to someone and scene should update like returning from entertaining a client, I give it a few seconds to apply and now have no problems with this mod and several others that use to give me fits.

• 3 weeks later...

Asking in both relevant threads: What's the difference between this and The Animal Mansion Redux?

Mansion plus: More simple, the mansion is already built, you find the various animals for it and entertain the guests.  Mod is unfinished (has about 10 quests) but i would consider it more done than redux atm. The author hasn't been online in over a year so probably will never be finished.

Mansion redux: Didnt get far into redux tbh but i would say its more complex, you build the mansion first, lots of running around and you have to build it with you own materials and gold even though its for someone else, which i didn't like and so i switched back to plus.  it has some different animals compared to plus but less finished quests i think, the author is still working on it though, so will probably end up with more content than plus in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

So.damn.awesome.work.

Dude, like, really! Ive got atleast hundreds of ideas what more this mod could do but its still awesome! Had some problems with quests not triggering up (specific party for example) but nothing major. 

It would be awesome if autor or atleast someone else would continue with this mod.

I really, really enjoyed it. thanks a lot ! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems you do.

But it is highly unlikely it's going to happen. With this mod at least.

You did notice the last update for this mod is two years old now, did you?

Nobody knows for absolutely sure where the mod creator went and when/if he returns to this mod.

The mod works but "please add XYZ to this mod!" is pretty much wasted.

For continuing this mod there are two problems. The mod author has to allow a continuation of his work otherwise it can be considered stolen. And to top it off the original files are not available to the public and while they can be reverse engineered to a degree that process also is a dark grey issue as well.

If a modder feels like it they can grab the original Animal Mansion to which this is the continuation. For this original mod both the permission and the source code are available.

• 5 weeks later...

I have make a Screenshot with the two Skeever error and i see the animation is missing...

I use the latest MNC 10_4F from MadMansGun

I dont know where is the animation, i dont use anymore NSAP because its REDUNDANT and already in SLAL.

Its possible to fix this? I see on the first Skeever its need a exactly animation, first one will be found, but for the both doesnt exist anymore. I dont knwo why the animation is gone...

Edit: I think the only way to play AMP+ is the exact Version of MNC 8.33. Otherwise this mod is badly abandoned... I think this mod will never be continued.

20171214173148_1.jpg

1 hour ago, korofox said:

I have make a Screenshot with the two Skeever error and i see the animation is missing...

I use the latest MNC 10_4F from MadMansGun

I dont know where is the animation, i dont use anymore NSAP because its REDUNDANT and already in SLAL.

Its possible to fix this? I see on the first Skeever its need a exactly animation, first one will be found, but for the both doesnt exist anymore. I dont knwo why the animation is gone...

Edit: I think the only way to play AMP+ is the exact Version of MNC 8.33. Otherwise this mod is badly abandoned... I think this mod will never be continued.

20171214173148_1.jpg

I believe I was the last one to hear from the mod author. He has been gone for almost two years now, so yes, this mod is considered as far as it is going to go at this point.

42 minutes ago, sfeile said:

I believe I was the last one to hear from the mod author. He has been gone for almost two years now, so yes, this mod is considered as far as it is going to go at this point.

Oh well, i have found a workaround. The Skeever Quest is now fully function.

To work you need install the animation from "Billyy's SLAL Animations"  ( MCM SLAL and Register all)

Billyy's Animation was in MNC 8.33 and no more in later versions. For Animal Mansion Plus  is Billyy's SLAL Animations REQUIRED!!!

20171214194434_1.jpg

• 2 months later...