What music do you listen to?

18 hours ago, arliel said:

Here's some newer metal, or however you want to label it.

Hide contents

And here's some older stuff. ?

Hide contents

Ok, I know I may get trashed by my fellow Gen Xers, but I prefer the new heavy metal to the 90s version........maybe cause I went down the gangsta rap road

Spoiler

and I would have given you another thumbs up for the great oldies you put in there as well.

Spoiler

@steelpanther24 I hear ya. But I listen to just about anything rock (as long as I'm into it) whether it's old or new.

And theme songs totally count as real songs. ?

Just to follow the way of things, here's a bunch of chicks. Not necessarily all rock. (And I mean a bunch, because I can't decide.)

Spoiler

On 5/9/2021 at 5:58 AM, steelpanther24 said:

Whoa  Kamelot has changed over the years

I was expecting a music video with their latest singer, Tommy Karevik, but you are talking about centuries back. XD

I'm not into doom metal, but damn... Heike Langhans soft, melancholic voice is hypnotizing.

The video also depicts (I suppose) mankind's effect and actions on Earth and it's nicely displayed in a very cool style.