What music do you listen to?

1 hour ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Never gets old. Now all i need is a futuristic high tech power suit to kill aliens with. I'll paint it red and gold.

Naaah Silver. The Classics are the best =D

Sometimes.. I Wish Fallout 4 where my kind of game.. I would Run this song everytime i fuck a Raider Camp up ?

Not really something i could play in Skyrim... One Bow in Each Hand tho.. *Pew Pew...*

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Naaah Silver. The Classics are the best =D

Sometimes.. I Wish Fallout 4 where my kind of game.. I would Run this song everytime i fuck a Raider Camp up ?

Not really something i could play in Skyrim... One Bow in Each Hand tho.. *Pew Pew...*

Silver works too, i think all the designs are super rad. But since most of my comic book experience comes from the movies the red and gold livery is the best in my eyes.

Speaking of Fallout 4, i actually really like the retro-futuristic angle of it. There's something so hilarious and special about playing a really old sounding song on the pip-boy and and doing over the top violent combat. I love that contrast. Though i can see rock working really nicely in Skyrim, would bring a very anime-esque feel to it especially with those new super cool combat animation mods.

On 3/14/2021 at 5:20 AM, Mr. Otaku said:

Never gets old. Now all i need is a futuristic high tech power suit to kill aliens with. I'll paint it red and gold.

I still think they are saying "Bad in play" rather than "Back in Black"  Funny how not having lyrics handy led to some permanent changes to the way we hear the song.