What music do you listen to?

41 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

For those who like music video clips with small story... :)

Awww.... such a cute little fairy tale. Too bad in reality that would have been fucked up in so many ways, lol. Sort of like this;

Edited by KoolHndLuke
45 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Awww.... such a cute little fairy tale. Too bad in reality that would have been fucked up in so many ways, lol. Sort of like this;

Well, when you mentioned what would happen in reality, you got my attention and I wanted to check out what exactly you had in mind, but my internal reality checks got all crazy and malfunctioning and my mind stopped and refused to process anything past the point where the first guy was torn apart lol, not sure why... ?

Detective Rosewood: You know what I keep thinking about? You know the end of Butch Cassidy? Redford and Newman are almost out of ammunition, and the whole Bolivian army is out- out in front of this little hut?

Sergeant Taggart: Billy, I'm gonna make you pay for this.

20 hours ago, jinsitsu said:

Me I always like EDM, Nightcore, Rock (Well mostly J-Rock), Jazz, Hip hop, and Pop music. But I mostly I prefer the first three. Also my playlist mixed up with a different genres so that I can listen to a diffent songs.

It is always good to post a link to the song that is currently being played on repeat in your head.     As for the tastes in music, we generally have synth, metal and classic (anything from the 80s) as the most popular genres.  I, like you, have an eclectic taste in music, ranging from 18th century classical pieces, to gangsta rap to rock and roll to country or anything with scantily clad lovely ladies (singing or dancing).

Edited by steelpanther24
19 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

It is always good to post a link to the song that is currently being played on repeat in your head.     As for the tastes in music, we generally have synth, metal and classic (anything from the 80s) as the most popular genres.  I, like you, have an eclectic taste in music, ranging from 18th century classical pieces, to gangsta rap to rock and roll to country or anything with scantily clad lovely ladies (singing or dancing).

Thank you! I'm gonna try to listen to everyone who've shared their music here for now. Hopefully  find something good to my ears ^.^ If you got any recommended music, I'll be happy to listen to them too. :):coffee:

Well, I mostly listen to k-pop. I've been listening to it WAY before Gangnam Style came out.

I'll mostly listen to anything, but rap, country, and classical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOxl2OIOVII - (BoA) K-pop Goddess (was Queen but she's been in the game for 20+ yrs and still going strong)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2bHEcxB5kY - (Chanmina) J-pop (Japanese pop. Found her last month)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1YkGO2Ieo&list=PL2WEnt-qWPpM9ujbNCB4CEp82EyMq_57H&index=143 - Gotta love a classic (No Doubt)

This song is in Russian.   BTW, one of the easiest phrases to learn (for English speakers) is "I love you", simply say "Yellow Blue Bus" fast, just without much emphasis on the s.   Said fast enough, most every Russian will know what you said and wonder why you said it.