What music do you listen to?

On 6/4/2021 at 6:41 AM, CyanBunnye said:

J-pop man, really ? So, you love the giiirl with magic WAayyyyys too ? And it's truuue!

I might as well give in ! I love the girl with mAgic ways! Ehhhee, Magic ways my friend !

Damn, a month old reply. Yeah i listen to quite a lot of jpop actually, definitely more than before. Beni is quite magical to put it simply, i love her style and the way she says certain words like "tsu" and "ka".

OT: Been visiting some old songs from my teenage (or more accurately pre-teenage years for some of these) this past month or so. Turns out my past self would've still gotten along very well with my partner lol.

Spoiler

Ahhh the dubsteb days. So nostalgic, just doing homework listening to these. Don't miss the homework though lol.

This one is from my "man i'm so sad all the time" middle school phase lol.

This one didn't have any phase attached to it, but is nostalgic nonetheless.

Edited by Mr. Otaku
Formatting.
11 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Damn, a month old reply. Yeah i listen to quite a lot of jpop actually, definitely more than before. Beni is quite magical to put it simply, i love her style and the way she says certain words like "tsu" and "ka".

Yea Japan in general got really good songs, it's one of those language that works well phonetically with music. I especially like their 80's disco/city pop

8 hours ago, CyanBunnye said:

Yea Japan in general got really good songs, it's one of those language that works well phonetically with music. I especially like their 80's disco/city pop

Then if you haven't listened to this gem already, you're surely gonna like it.

1 hour ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Then if you haven't listened to this gem already, you're surely gonna like it.

Yea I know her, she's actually married to Tatsuro Yamashita and he's doing backing vocals on a lot of her songs x)

Also would recommend Taeko Ohnuki and Junko Ohashi

Edited by Guest
2 minutes ago, CyanBunnye said:

Yea I know her, she's actually married to Tatsuro Yamashita x)

Also would recommend Taeko Ohnuki and Junko Ohashi

Nice. As change of pace, i would recommend this too. The comments are filled with weebs like me though so you may not get right away what's that all about lmao.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Nice. As change of pace, i would recommend this too. The comments are filled with weebs like me though so you may not get right away what's that all about lmao.

I know that song too, it's the seven deadly sins opening, one of the few anime I really disliked aha.

Not my cup of tea though, I prefer more quiet chill things or "math" rock things

8 minutes ago, CyanBunnye said:

I know that song too, it's the seven deadly sins opening, one of the few anime I really disliked aha.

Not my cup of tea though, I prefer more quiet chill things or "math" rock things

Alright, that's cool too. I on the other hand loved SDS, especially on manga since season 3 was... poorly done to say the least lmao.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Alright, that's cool too. I on the other hand loved SDS, especially on manga since season 3 was... poorly done to say the least lmao.

I've actually heard good things about the manga, but I only watched season 1 of the anime and it kinda burried my interest for it. Which happens a lot with anime adaptations lately, I haven't watched anything that properly hooked me in a long time

This cover didn't age well.

3 minutes ago, CyanBunnye said:

I've actually heard good things about the manga, but I only watched season 1 of the anime and it kinda burried my interest for it. Which happens a lot with anime adaptations lately, I haven't watched anything that properly hooked me in a long time

Yeah i can understand, i've felt the same sometimes with certain shows. From my perspective i think you should totally give the SDS manga a shot, it's much more gripping than the anime.

6 minutes ago, CyanBunnye said:

This cover didn't age well.

3a7.jpg.3237bcdaa4fee4d6ac1f36c67126c6b8.jpg

Here's another that didn't age well (in case you don't know this, keep watching and you'll see lol)