R.I.P. - germanicus

When I first saw thread title as I woke up, I thought someone was playing a really dumb joke. After putting all the pieces together, I honestly wished it was. :( Damn shame too, the guy had an honest (albeit perverted ;)) warmth about him. Though I'm not one for religion something tells me he's at a better place, no doubt licking all the elf maidens he'd ever hope to have. :)

...at least that's what I want to believe. :(

Rest easy germanicus, you may be gone from this world but not in out thoughts. :sleepy:

Guest Vendayn

When I first saw thread title as I woke up, I thought someone was playing a really dumb joke. After putting all the pieces together, I honestly wished it was. :( Damn shame too, the guy had an honest (albeit perverted ;)) warmth about him. Though I'm not one for religion something tells me he's at a better place, no doubt licking all the elf maidens he'd ever hope to have. :)

...at least that's what I want to believe. :(

Rest easy germanicus, you may be gone from this world but not in out thoughts. :sleepy:

Yeah, I just woke up. And still can't really believe it. :( It feels like I'll wake up tomorrow and find I dreamed this, but no...this is really sad :(

He always seemed really nice and always positive. He'll definitely be missed around here.

damn, that can not be, he was my friend, a very good friend.
we had a lot of fun with each other, even if the communication was not easy, we complemented in many things and helped us.
I shall miss him very much, it is very very sad. gefuehle_0119.gif

heartfelt condolences

winny257

Rest in peace, germanicus... I think we both started posting here on LL around the same time. He was always enthusiastic about the game and modding, always friendly even with people that were not always friendly in return. He's going to be missed here and in Tamriel, where the ladies were always kept clean, thanks to his attentions.

Adam23, my condolences to you and your family.

A great loss for all of us altough the weight of that loss may vary there are some of us here that had a special spot for your father, really great guy he didn't want us to worry too much by not saying the reasons for his departure, such a great man a lot of people here could learn from his example, he'll be greatly missed I know I will.

Can't really believe it, I saw him actively posting many praises and comments to people, just when I started posting some screenshots yesterday.

It sad to know it...

Rest in Peace germanicus.

I saw him like and reblog a few of my posts on Tumblr over the last several months. Tried to find his blog over there and came up short.

I am honestly stunned and I was a bit worried it was something like this. This is now the second great LL family member we lost in a short period of time.

R.I.P. germanicus and Heromaster. Hope you are both still playing games and enjoying yourselves where ever you are.

Tbh i've been hesitant with posting in this thread, since i really just don't want to believe it..

But i don't wanna just sit in silence either. germanicus, i really hope this isn't true and you're sitting somewhere enjoying your life at this moment.

But you've been a huge support for me, and one of the few i really became friends with here. Wherever you are now, i hope you are happy.

I will keep missing you and all the gentle messages you gave every one here <3

Dear LL community,

my father, germanicus, died last night in the sleep. His heart stopped beating. Last few days and nights was very hot in our country and he didn't felt well. Before he died, we talked few times and he told me that he is not feeling good that he is going to die. Since he loved you very much, he didn't want to say anything about that but he rather announced his departure from this community. He was seriously sick last several years and few months ago, he also got diabetes. All of that exhausted his body and he's gone.

He loved to be here, among you. He always shared with me about great mods he downloaded and play, about friends he made, fun he had and many other great things. You guys made his life happier and he saw you as his first virtual family - that's what he always told me. Thank you all for that.

Before he died he asked me to continue using his avatar and stay on the forum. I promised him that I will. So, if it is OK with you, I would love to fulfil my father's wish and continue to be the member of this community in his honour. I'm 22 years old and being playing Skyrim before. Since he left some saves in his game, I will continue to use them.

At the end, he wanted you to know how much he loved you all.

Thanks again for bringing joy and happiness in my father's life.

Germanicus seemed like a nice & kind-hearted guy - very sorry for your family's loss, Adam. :(

What a real shame and a big loss for the LL community.

Never once did I see this guy post in anger, always with praise and encouragement, he really was one of the pillars of the community.

We messaged and shared a few things over the months and I am happy to have counted him as one of my friends, I'm glad that he is no longer suffering and that he is now at peace.

RIP germanicus, you'll be missed.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. I haven't interacted much with him, but he seemed like a really nice and enthusiastic (maybe more than the norm at times, but that's not really a bad thing ever) kind of guy. He will be truly missed here. Rest in peace, germanicus.

This is the first time I feel sad for being right. I sensed something wrong with his goodbye post,

but didn't expect the departure to be this sudden.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Adam. Germanicus was a good personality, and  he will be missed.

Archived