R.I.P. - germanicus

Dear LL community,

my father, germanicus, died last night in the sleep. His heart stopped beating. Last few days and nights was very hot in our country and he didn't felt well. Before he died, we talked few times and he told me that he is not feeling good that he is going to die. Since he loved you very much, he didn't want to say anything about that but he rather announced his departure from this community. He was seriously sick last several years and few months ago, he also got diabetes. All of that exhausted his body and he's gone.

He loved to be here, among you. He always shared with me about great mods he downloaded and play, about friends he made, fun he had and many other great things. You guys made his life happier and he saw you as his first virtual family - that's what he always told me. Thank you all for that.

Before he died he asked me to continue using his avatar and stay on the forum. I promised him that I will. So, if it is OK with you, I would love to fulfil my father's wish and continue to be the member of this community in his honour. I'm 22 years old and being playing Skyrim before. Since he left some saves in his game, I will continue to use them.

At the end, he wanted you to know how much he loved you all.

Thanks again for bringing joy and happiness in my father's life.

Adam, you Father was a great friend.  My heat aches to know that I will never again be able to chat with him as I have in the past.  My sincere,  heartfelt condolences.  He was a helpful and friendly person here and I am sure that he was just as good a dad.

I cannot tell you how sad this makes me feel.

Only the good die young by Iron Maiden, in his honour. Although the LL community gets shit from the internet, I only wish the world was populated by people as open minded and accepting as this community. R.I.P. germanicus and welcome dude. Your father will be missed. I'll spill some wine for him.

Sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences for you and your family.

I usually just lurk and I never spoke to him or communicated with him, but his posts every day usually gave me a chuckle or two. It's sad to think that I won't be seeing his comments from now on. 

Thank you for letting us know Adam, even if this forum gets its bad names for the type of content it provides a lot of people on here appreciated and enjoyed your father's presence. May he rest in peace.

I am deeply saddened to learn this news. Germanicus was an ardent and active supporter of so many members here and places like tumblr - myself included. I am thankful to have known him even in such a limited manner as our little Skyrim communities allowed. All my best to you and your family. I will miss him.

Dear LL community,

my father, germanicus, died last night in the sleep. His heart stopped beating. Last few days and nights was very hot in our country and he didn't felt well. Before he died, we talked few times and he told me that he is not feeling good that he is going to die. Since he loved you very much, he didn't want to say anything about that but he rather announced his departure from this community. He was seriously sick last several years and few months ago, he also got diabetes. All of that exhausted his body and he's gone.

He loved to be here, among you. He always shared with me about great mods he downloaded and play, about friends he made, fun he had and many other great things. You guys made his life happier and he saw you as his first virtual family - that's what he always told me. Thank you all for that.

Before he died he asked me to continue using his avatar and stay on the forum. I promised him that I will. So, if it is OK with you, I would love to fulfil my father's wish and continue to be the member of this community in his honour. I'm 22 years old and being playing Skyrim before. Since he left some saves in his game, I will continue to use them.

At the end, he wanted you to know how much he loved you all.

Thanks again for bringing joy and happiness in my father's life.

So sorry for your lost.. 

When I lost my dad in 2011, I found comfort in playing Skyrim. So I hope that continuing to play Skyrim will bring you some comfort and with honoring your father. 

My next sojourn into Tamriel, I will take a moment of silence along side Paarthurnax to remember a fellow Dovahkiin

Welcome to LL.
That's quite a backstory. I enjoyed reading about your dad, thanks for that. The man was dealt lemons, but he didn't break, he made lemonade. Very admirable.
Though I did check his blog out and remember laughing my ass off, I can't remember, but there are many that interacted with him there. I sure they will pipe in sooner or later.
Can't help you in restoring the icon either. Seems I'm pretty useless but if you want see some of his last postings, look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41436-cum-shot-brothel/page-47

I had him in my followers list on Tumblr. The name and avatar were exactly the same with his name and avatar on Loverslab.

I'm not really sure if it's the same for his Imgur or Flickr.

And wow, I never expected him to have such a back story. Btw, when you set up the Tumblr, please add me again ;)

I got back from traveling only to learn of this tragic loss.  Germanicus had a passion for the women of Tamriel that would rival that of the entire community combined.  However, his kind nature towards others was well above even this!  Though I never shared words with your father, I offer my sincere condolences to you and your family.  LL won't be the same without his spirited humor.

I'm really sorry for not being able to personally thank each of you for your kind and warm words. But I red them and treasured them in my heart. I'm sure that even my father wasn't fully aware how much he was respected here. I'm so glad that he saw this community as his family. You all deserve my admiration and respect. Love you.

Thank you jap2015. Yea he was like that.

asenasen - thanks, and I will. I think I'm gonna do it today. I'm so thrilled and excited reading his posts and the answers to him.

Chaos63 - thank you.

Waking up in the morning to see that Germanicus sent me a PM, he was the person I spoke the most with in PMs.

it was always a pleasure to read his PMs so I'm reading the last one to see his son telling me this... I am really saddened, this fucked up my day.

As you can see Adam your Father liked my work here and helped me resoves things and beta testing, he was a great help to me, I did not know him personally but the little chats I had with him were enough to tell how nice and kind of a person he was and it's clear we could have been good friends if we had meet in real life... I am truly and very sorry for your loss.

i finded loverslab maybe 3 months a go and first competition post i readed was what your fathers made, it was fun and entertainin i am new here but that little time i have spended here germanicius have been very nice and supportive at his posts.

im truly sorry for your loss adam

Here is the list of all people who shared their consolidation to me for my father. By naming you personally, I want to thank you again and express my admiration and respect:

GitcheGumee,  Zombi,  TntTnt,  Lunsamnn,  the_mess,  Extraterrestrail, emotionally conflicted,  TornFlesh,  windpl,  CrniStanoje, WorshipTheSatan,  jap2015,  BlackTulip,  Chaos63,  zzz72w3r,  xesfer, weaselwisel8,  chajapa,  aqqh,  swmas,  bahamut2119, Sharkey,  Leito86,  Khiropter,  madronamoone,  ao2thend,  Dubhorizon,  sshina025,  PantherHunter,  Blarrgh,  Zquad1,  terrain182,  yui0820,  Userper,  jfraser,  myuhinny,  srod5000,  dpflutie9,  Arken Red,  DaftLover9103,  blazingsai,  Sunsakuka,  EdinMG,  Dagren,  Taskmaster,  kofman77,  Vendayn,  winny257,  Ryzell,  Enjuno,  sulaco,  XJ347, Silver wolf, Eikichi Onizuka,  masau'u,  Ky Kiske,  TwR3kzt2291,  nutluck,  gvman3670,  xboronx,  Rayblue,  SquallPT,  Effie,  FastestDogInTheDistrict,  ashunarazg2,  Kendo 2,  Setekh,  pringles89,  Shermie,  doodbz,  asenasen,  Broken Mirror,  CPU,  TSS5062,  Yami 2.0,  Ayrx,  josenightbreed,  Antrox,  payes,  ratrace,  Swiftstep,  darkminxi,  AlleyCa7,  QuiteTheTail,  tenzan,  Snazzishoes,  PsycjoMachina,  bloodbowl,  pinky6225,  Benmc20,  fishburger67,  Suludi,  WolfStrife,  Insidiator,  Nihluss,  setdata,  buttnine,  Irrational,  43deadwood,  ghostwalkr,  BRANDNEWMEMBER777,  Goubo, skippe

Archived