R.I.P. - germanicus

Damn...Really?

This is quite sad.  His posts were always so positive and it was always nice to see him comment on SYSC thread.  It was comments from Germanicus that made me feel welcome to this community when I first started posting shots.  

He will be missed.  

I'm just going to say this, if this is real, I truly am sorry for your loss. My father has cancer and other similar health issues, and is dying, so I can understand to a certain extant what you're feeling. If this is a joke, however, it is in extremely poor taste.

I'm just going to say this, if this is real, I truly am sorry for your loss. My father has cancer and other similar health issues, and is dying, so I can understand to a certain extant what you're feeling. If this is a joke, however, it is in extremely poor taste.

Unfortunately..It's not...

why his son would wrote this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49895-rip-germanicus/?p=1250884if that is a joke?! Beside that, although I know germanicus only by his posts I don't believe that he was "sick" to this extent. He was perverted, as he used to say for himself, but certainly didn't have a taste for "bad jokes".

Running the risk of coming off as the biggest jackass on this site, I can't automatically believe somebody says without any proof. I could have made this post, but that wouldn't have been true, you know.

Again, if you read my above post, I'm not trying to be cold, just saying that if this IS a hoax, it's terrible.

Edit: I'll leave this topic so as to not offend you all.

Your Father was a wonderful man We "ALL" enjoyed his posts,  He was also a good friend... He will be greatly missed, I grieve for your loss.... We here at LL Welcome you with open arms & look forward to seeing you carry on your fathers legacy. 

Guest srod5000

NOOO!!! He indeed made everyone feel welcome on here, especially new comers.. I'm sure he was everyone's first friend on LL and we'll "all" miss him.

R.I.P. germanicus.. and sorry for your loss Adam  :-/

You don't get too many people like germanicus on forums. Well respected, friendly and welcoming, a bright light in the usual dark abyss we call the internet. He'll be truly missed, and remembered as the One True King (of the Lickers).

No this is not possible, why?

It was so nice to me ... with all the world! Germanicus was really a very nice person.
I am very sad to hear this news. He has done so much for me. I was chatting with him every day. He seemed so happy. Holy shit but why him ...

I miss the words I do not know what to say ...

Germanicus remain forever engraved in our hearts.

My most sincere condolences for your loss, he was a very nice person, always so polite and attentive, always with the best possible comments, and he will be missed for all of us, may he rest in peace... ;(

He always seemed a bit strange to me, like a pervert or a person with a bad mental state. I didn't even knew he was that old, he behaved like a teenager on this forum despite his real age. Its like he just wanted to escape from his reality and get to know new people.

A cheerful and very friendly person,you have my condolences.

R.I.P. Germanicus.

q8DmrVI.jpg

fMdGju4.jpg

Here your two favorite characters from me, Merura and Elwyn.

You always telling me you wanna see more Merura pictures, but I never do that for you, I'm very sorry...very sorry....

I know you are a pervert just like me, you always said that to yourself, so I think you will more happy with a little more sexual way,

I wish you will like.

And sorry germanicus, I wish I can do better for you, but my heart is so hurt and can't stop crying now, so.. I'm very sorry.

I'll miss you, and every time I post on LL, I will remind you.

Archived