R.I.P. - germanicus

You+re+pumping+out+oc+like+ea+pumps+out+

Uff...this is really hard to understand. My sincere condolences to you and your famely. I also enjoyed the postings of him and he was always friendly and polite. He was one of those people, which made the athmosphere more lively here at LL. :(

May he rest in peace or like the nords of skyrim would say:

"We will see then in Sovngarde!"

asgard_space_cs_v03_bifrost.jpg

Every time I come to LL and see this thread again I get a little depressed again. I didn't know germanicus really well, we talked in a few threads and talked a few times in PM's. He always seemed like a nice guy. Now I wish i had talked to him even more, now that he is gone. Just sucks.

Thank you, you wonderful people:

I am so sorry for your loss. Germanicus were a really kind soul, and we spoke a few times, and he were always in a good mood.

I will really miss him.

Rest in Peace Germanicus.

You+re+pumping+out+oc+like+ea+pumps+out+

Uff...this is really hard to understand. My sincere condolences to you and your famely. I also enjoyed the postings of him and he was always friendly and polite. He was one of those people, which made the athmosphere more lively here at LL. :(

May he rest in peace or like the nords of skyrim would say:

"We will see then in Sovngarde!"

asgard_space_cs_v03_bifrost.jpg

Every time I come to LL and see this thread again I get a little depressed again. I didn't know germanicus really well, we talked in a few threads and talked a few times in PM's. He always seemed like a nice guy. Now I wish i had talked to him even more, now that he is gone. Just sucks.

You know, being on this forum under my father's avatar makes me less sad and depressed. every time I look at his avatar picture, I have a feeling that he is near me. I'm so glad he asked me to join the forum under his name and I really njoy being here. He was right when said that he felt here like among the family. I do too.

I am very sorry for your loss. I was not very active in the forums so I didn't know either of you. May he rest in peace.

And I've found out about this by complete accident. It happened suddenly....I just had a sudden urge to browse this forum for no real reason. But I will definitely be active from now on, especially now that I have found out how ignorant I was about this forum.
I am sorry, but I can't resist. I usually don't reveal too much about myself on sites like these, but it seems that we are of the same age and live in the same country. Wow. I didn't really expect anyone from Croatia to be here at all....how ignorant of me.

And your father must have been awesome if he regularly visited these forums. RIP ;_;

Germanicus was one of those fellas who would bring an enormous positive energy and an amazing vibe to this community. Your father always gave out an never-ending warmth of happiness to all of us here on LL both to newcomers and the veterans. 

I took the time to revisit Sovngarde in Skyrim and said a prayer to your father. So dear @Adam23 stay strong and you have my deepest condolences, please accept this screenshot I took in-game as an gift to your father. My thoughts goes to you and your family.

wLtljnr.jpg

Adam23,

Thank you for the lovely insight to your fathers history.  Gives me and even more appreciation for the man, he was so lovely. I appreciated his honesty and openess__treasured what conversations we had, and the laughs as he taught me how to post here on LL.  OH! and the treats for my accomplishing the task__ hehehehe.  

Look forward to getting to know you more ___see you in the posts__((yes Germ, I will post more here on LL as you encouraged. )) Fck miss you!!

QjGfTPr.jpg?1[

know how he loved a good ASS Shot__

germanicus was one of kind 

rare quality

thank you mate for sharing his history with us

now i understand 

hard life was made wonderful person 

compassionate polite helpful

he couldn't let anyone to be hurt

his presence on loverslab is one of best things what was happen to this site

Thank you very much for your kind words nonusnomeni. He was a great man indeed. I (am*) proud to have him as my father.

you have reason to be proud

Thanks for correcting my grammar. I do have a problem with grammar tenses. :)

whenever is needed

i was never learn english old commie school russian and latin

so i am also find my self in need of correction

That were great stories germanicus. You father had very difficult life. It is a miracle that he remained normal. I learned that he worked with troubled youth and drug addicts. Man, that must be hard. I confess, I wouldn't survived in that environment more then a week. Thank you for sharing yours and his story with us.

BTW - I'm glad you recovered his original signature.

Archived