R.I.P. - germanicus

Dear LL community,

my father, germanicus, died last night in the sleep. His heart stopped beating. Last few days and nights was very hot in our country and he didn't felt well. Before he died, we talked few times and he told me that he is not feeling good that he is going to die. Since he loved you very much, he didn't want to say anything about that but he rather announced his departure from this community. He was seriously sick last several years and few months ago, he also got diabetes. All of that exhausted his body and he's gone.

He loved to be here, among you. He always shared with me about great mods he downloaded and play, about friends he made, fun he had and many other great things. You guys made his life happier and he saw you as his first virtual family - that's what he always told me. Thank you all for that.

Before he died he asked me to continue using his avatar and stay on the forum. I promised him that I will. So, if it is OK with you, I would love to fulfil my father's wish and continue to be the member of this community in his honour. I'm 22 years old and being playing Skyrim before. Since he left some saves in his game, I will continue to use them.

At the end, he wanted you to know how much he loved you all.

Thanks again for bringing joy and happiness in my father's life.

Your father was loved and respected here, and will be missed. You have our thoughts and prayers. You are welcomed here and thanks for letting us know. I feel blessed by receiving  his final words to us, it helps in dealing with this loss. It  shows how considerate for others your father was and he impacted many, many lives here.

My sincerest condolence for your loss. 

germanicus' posts were always warm and civil, a very rare quality in the faceless online world and speaks volume of the kind of person he must been in real life.  

EDIT:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49810-this-is-good-bye-to-wonderfull-ll-community/?do=findComment&comment=1249430

I had no idea... 

EDIT2:

I forgot that germanicus always used lower case and edited the capital G out of my original post.  My apology, germanicus.

I think we will never forget him, he was a very kind person, even through the internet. Damn i thought he was a young man in his mid twenties.

Res in Peace germanicus.

I'm sorry for your loss Adam, thanks for informing us. And welcome to our community.

Thank you all. You are truly wonderful. My father's funeral will be tomorrow afternoon 2.00 pm Europian central time(because of high temperature) and it will be only for family members (my mother - his ex wife, my sister and my uncle, his older brother). That was his last wish because he didn't want his friends to travel from distant places and have extra costs.

My heart is bleeding since we were very close friends and we lived together when my mother left with my sister a year and some moths ago. I already missing him. I can see now why my father like this community and consider it as his family. THANK YOU!!!

it was a great honor for me to know him, because he was a great guy, high spirited, kind, humorous. i liked him very much. in the show your counterpart screenshot thread, he always teased my character in a friendly-humorous way, and i'm back as well for his character in the game ''elf licker''. it is a sad day for our community, as i feel like i'm speaking for many of you, that such a great guy is rare. he truly brought life to this place. you will be missed.

adam, you have our thoughts and prayers, and thank you for letting us know about his passing away. it is a beautiful thing, that you'll replace him.

R.I.P germanicus 

Very fun person. Always helpful and kind.

I do not know what his RL spiritual beliefs were, but I will whisper his name to the wind today.

I died in 2001 so I know where he is and I know that he's not really "gone".... just changed. And that we'll meet again there. 

Much love to you and the family in this difficult time. 

A funny guy. Always friendly. Always eager to help.

Most patient beta tester I've ever known.

It's guys like him that make this community unique.

Goodbye friend. I'll miss you.

Adam - Thanks for letting us know.

Just heard, and I'm shocked and saddened.

Many condolences and heartfelt wishes from myself. I hope life is still good for you. He is still around, in your heart. And you'll spread his message of love for all through this forum.

I hope you have happy times here too.

RIP germanicus.

Welcome to the Forum Adam23, I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

:heart:

Archived