[BETA TESTING] Devious Surrender V2

View File

Devious Surrender V2 LITE
This is a complete rebuild of the mod. At the moment it only covers a few things but, in some ways, it covers more than it did before.

The mod detect 3 types of death.
1. Death by Humanoid actors
2. Death by Creatures
3. Suicide

1. Death by Humanoid actors (e.g. the usual races, vampires etc) will trigger a short scene where all your stuff will be stolen. You will then experience a rape scene followed by a very brief release scene. At this point you will have a few precious seconds to make good your escape before your enemies become hostile again. Stolen items will be kept by your attacker.

2. Death by creatures will trigger an instant rape scene. None of your stuff will be take, only your dignity! Again you will be released and have a few seconds to escape...or get your revenge!

3. Suicide happens when you die but with no obvious enemies around. There is a chance that ranged enemies might kill you like this but it would have to be a good shot! There is a black out followed by a short scene and then you're free to go.

This new version will form the foundation of a much improved version of the mod but for now this kind of covers all types of death which is more than the old version did!

Devious Surrender V2

This is a complete rebuild of the original mod as described in the Mod History below. It now uses scenes to control the flow of events. in addition, it nows has an MCM menu (although currently it does nothing :) ) and also the death intercept scripts are now quest based rather than directly attached the the player character.

All of these improvements should make the mod more compatible and should play nicely with other mods (although any other mod that intercepts the player's death will conflict).

The mods current status is BETA which means that most of the main elements seem to work ok. But major issues may still be present and as such I DO NOT recommend installing this mod unless you wish to test it for me. It may destroy your save game (or it may not)!

Current Flow of Events.
This is the various stages the mod goes through and the events that you can expect...

Stage 1
You die! Except you don't! You'll drop your currently equipped weapons/shield and go in to a bleed out state. After a few seconds you will surrender to your attacker by kneeling down.

Stage 2
Your attacker will berate you for being so weak and you will black out

Stage 3
You will come to and find your self locked in to some restraints. your attacker will berate you some more, place all your gear in to a conveniently located strongbox, strip you naked and add some devious devices to you. You will then be left to escape

Stage 4
To escape you will need to work out the lock combination. There are three tumblers on the lock with three possible settings. Choose wisely!

Stage 5 - Failure to escape
If you get none of the 3 tumblers in the correct position then you will suffer a critical failure. This takes the form of some visual punishment scene. At the moment there are two possible scenes. 1. Whipping scene & 2. Rape scene with whipping

If you get 1 or 2 tumblers in the correct position then you will only get a minor punishment. In this case only one punishment is available which is a minor electric shock.

Stage 6 - Repeated Failure (not yet implemented, but soon)
The mod will track how many times you have failed to escape each time you are captured. Eventually your captor will decide you are too much trouble to keep and one of the FINAL PUNISHMENTS will trigger. These will be story driven and will provide a real challenge to escape from with a distinct possibility that you might not escape.

Stage 7 - Successful Escape
If you get all 3 tumblers in the correct position then you will fall to the floor and be free. You will get a random grace period before the guards react so run or hide! You will also find you have managed to keep a single lock pick which you can use to unlock the strong box and get your stuff back.

Other useful information
Your attacker will have a key to any restraints they added so killing him will help!
Your attacker will keep any gold made from selling your items so killing him will help!
Your attacker will keep any receipts from selling your items, so killing him will help track them down.
Basically, kill you captor!

-----------------------------------------------------

Mod History

This mod is a rebuild of my previous mod "Sexlab Submit + Devious Devices DAYMOL" which in itself was built upon the "Sexlab Submit" mod by dkatryl.

The original "Sexlab Submit" can be found here As far as I know this mod is still being developed and supported.

While "Sexlab Submit + Devious Devices DAYMOL" can be found here. Please note that while this mod works for the most part, it is no longer supported.

While the main purpose of this mod remains similar to both the above mods, the structure of the mod and how it achieves this as well as all code is completely new.

What Does This Mod Do

This mod is a combat surrender mod. Basically it intercepts where the player would usually have died and instead surrenders them to their attacker. The attacker then applies varies items from the Devious Devices and Devious Devices Expansion mods to the player, forces them in to sexual acts from SexLab, steals their items and finally ties them up in to various bondage positions from the Zaz Animation mod and leaves the player to escape.

This mod is purely developed for female characters (although I have tried to keep it as unisex as possible)

Differences Between SexLab Submit / Sexlab Submit + Devious Devices and this mod.

Sexlab Submit contains much more than just having the player submit to their attacker. The player can also make other NPCs submit to them. This mod only allows the player to submit to their attacker. If you want to enslave other attackers then you can use Sexlab Submit, Sexlab Defeat or I'll Take The Display Model. In addition, the original SexLab Submit made no use of the items from devious devices...which is why I extended the mod and turned it in to SexLab Submit + Devious Devices.

In essence this mod is only interested in what happens when the player is defeated and how escape from that situation.

Current Mod Status

This mod is at a very early stage, although it is progressing quite quickly. It is also my first mod where I have started from scratch without using a pre-existing mod as a basis. That's a big change, but one that I felt was necessary for me to learn the ins-n-outs of the creation kit. So I took the plunge and here we are!

You are welcome to try the current version, but please note that it is still not quite ready for human consumption :)

V 0.3
This brings in the escape mechanic which is based around choosing the correct combination of a 3 symbol 3 tumbler combination lock. I chose to use the bird, snake, fish symbols as they are heavily used in the game.

Choosing the correct combination is actually fairly easy once you know the trick.

Other improvements include better initial force greet so it should fire....although it can still take a few seconds in some cases.

KNOWN CONFLICTS

This mod intercepts any ondeath even. Therefore any other mod that alters this will probably interfere with this mod.

Death Alternative must be removed from your mod load list. Even if you disable it via the MCM it will still stop this mod from working.

KNOWN SAFE MODS

I run deviously cursed loot with its death events turned off just fine. You may also want to disable the cover up animation as it will interfere when you're tied up!

Mod Requirements

SexLab
Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Expansion
Devious Devices Integration
Zaz Animation Pack
Sexlab Aroused Redux (OR) SexLab Aroused

Thanks To

Ashal for Sexlab
Min for Devious Devices Assets and Integration
Coopervane for Devious Devices Expansion
Xaz for Zaz Animation Pack
Kain1978 for coding help on SexLab Submit + Devious Devices
DKatryl for the original Sexlab Submit

Special Thanks To

Jampr for naming the mod :)
Bethesda for Skyrim and the Creation Kit
Anyone else I may have forgotten :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/03/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Devious Devices, Sexlab Aroused, Zaz Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

that works also if using non sexlab animation pack? i was using submit and at least for me its crash sometimes when going use zaz pack because of use non sexlab animations (i guess its that).

Should do as that mod loads the animations into SexLab's animation list and this mod just puts a simple call to SexLab to start a random aggressive animation.

I really like your other mod I am interested in testing this out but at the same time i would have to say i would love for you to incorporate this into death alternative.

I really like your other mod I am interested in testing this out but at the same time i would have to say i would love for you to incorporate this into death alternative.

NOT requiring this buggy mess that is DA is actually what makes this mod really appealing. :D

NOT requiring this buggy mess that is DA is actually what makes this mod really appealing. :D

yeah that's the thing that make it "appealing" its so nice of you to trash on other peoples mods real nice anyway it doesn't have to be a requirement it can do the same as defeat does.

Agreed.

Looks interesting. Might try it out a bit. 

What i would like is if there were more consequences to submitting. Not just being tied up, but something more. Maybe being abandoned somewhere random in skyrim, with a blindfold and/or armbinder so it's tough to know exactly where you are.

Maybe getting kidnapped by the assailant, depending a bit on their faction. Beaten by bandits and dropped off in a bandit lair after the defeat, having to untie yourself and fight your way OUT of the lair, rather than in.

Getting defeated by vampires, you get a similar outcome, except you're also infected with Sanguinare Vampiris or full vampirism, after them feeding on you, which you need to cure.

Defeated by Falmer and maybe dumped off down in Blackreach and having to look for a way out. 

I feel it would be more fun, having to deal with stronger consequences, and would kinda tell a story.

I know it's a disturbing question,but May I have your permission to trans it in our language and reupload it(no change your mod, the translated files will be a optional standalone pack)?

Yes of course. However, the dialogue is not yet set in stone and will definitely change as the mod progresses to version 1.

I shall be adding a soft dependency to DA at some point in the future. If you have DA installed then it will let DA control the mod. If not, then this mod will intercept the players death. That way everyone is happy as I know a lot of people use DA for Defeat, Skyrim Simple Slavery, SD+, Wolfclub etc

Seems like this would set off deviously enslaved, in which case I would consider removing defeat.... Hmmmm.

My hope is that I will be able to plug in to various mods to trigger other events. Deviously enslaved would certainly work, as well as Prison Overhaul and Deviously Cursed Loot :)

Looks interesting. Might try it out a bit. 

What i would like is if there were more consequences to submitting. Not just being tied up, but something more. Maybe being abandoned somewhere random in skyrim, with a blindfold and/or armbinder so it's tough to know exactly where you are.

Maybe getting kidnapped by the assailant, depending a bit on their faction. Beaten by bandits and dropped off in a bandit lair after the defeat, having to untie yourself and fight your way OUT of the lair, rather than in.

Getting defeated by vampires, you get a similar outcome, except you're also infected with Sanguinare Vampiris or full vampirism, after them feeding on you, which you need to cure.

Defeated by Falmer and maybe dumped off down in Blackreach and having to look for a way out. 

I feel it would be more fun, having to deal with stronger consequences, and would kinda tell a story.

Yes, I'm hoping to accomplish something like this but without it taking too long to recover. I love the idea of SD+ enslavement, but when you actually play the game I find it takes too long and is not very interesting.

I thought something along the lines of adding a few bandit camps around skyrim. You would be taken there after being defeated and bound to one of the bondage furniture from Zaz Animation Pack. The bandits would be displaying you as a warning to other adventurers while all your gear would be stored in a near by locked chest. The area would be guarded by 1 or 2 NPCs who would ignore you while you were bound to the furniture...you can then choose when to escape. At this point you would have to try and sneak out of the area as you would be unarmed or try to pick the lock with your last lock pick to get your stuff back.

If you get caught then your'd get rebound.

If you get repeatedly caught perhaps I can then trigger Simple Slavery and the bandits sell you off for being more trouble than you are worth.

Other camps could include sacrifice areas to giants or bound offerings to draugr or feeding posts for vampires etc :)

Yes, I'm hoping to accomplish something like this but without it taking too long to recover. I love the idea of SD+ enslavement, but when you actually play the game I find it takes too long and is not very interesting.

I thought something along the lines of adding a few bandit camps around skyrim. You would be taken there after being defeated and bound to one of the bondage furniture from Zaz Animation Pack. The bandits would be displaying you as a warning to other adventurers while all your gear would be stored in a near by locked chest. The area would be guarded by 1 or 2 NPCs who would ignore you while you were bound to the furniture...you can then choose when to escape. At this point you would have to try and sneak out of the area as you would be unarmed or try to pick the lock with your last lock pick to get your stuff back.

If you get caught then your'd get rebound.

If you get repeatedly caught perhaps I can then trigger Simple Slavery and the bandits sell you off for being more trouble than you are worth.

Other camps could include sacrifice areas to giants or bound offerings to draugr or feeding posts for vampires etc :)

I really agree on SD+... it's one of the coolest mods ever made, but ultimately the problem is that it sticks you with Skyrim NPCs, and they just cannot be made that interesting without some very intensive work. Work, unfortunately, that's never going to be done to generic characters you could run into anywhere.

The part about getting dragged off to a camp sounds absolutely lovely! It's something that could get a little tedious though, so my personal recommendation would be that there's only a chance of that happening... most times, bandits and such are just going to have their fun, take what valuables they can carry, and leave you tied up and vulnerable in the wilds. My perspective comes from the fact that I use OBIS, which means I encounter lots of bandits outside of just bandit camps. I think in the vanilla game there's fewer 'wandering' types.

When the player is bound up in a camp and put on display (again, love this concept!), hopefully there's still a chance she'll get used once in awhile, and of course that there will be some sort've punishment scene if she escapes and then is caught. I of course imagine scenes using the very Zaz device the player is tied to, but I actually have no idea if animations can be limited to only using the device that's there... most of them I've seen just spawn their own devices.

Can't wait to see this in action!

I really agree on SD+... it's one of the coolest mods ever made, but ultimately the problem is that it sticks you with Skyrim NPCs, and they just cannot be made that interesting without some very intensive work. Work, unfortunately, that's never going to be done to generic characters you could run into anywhere.

The part about getting dragged off to a camp sounds absolutely lovely! It's something that could get a little tedious though, so my personal recommendation would be that there's only a chance of that happening... most times, bandits and such are just going to have their fun, take what valuables they can carry, and leave you tied up and vulnerable in the wilds. My perspective comes from the fact that I use OBIS, which means I encounter lots of bandits outside of just bandit camps. I think in the vanilla game there's fewer 'wandering' types.

When the player is bound up in a camp and put on display (again, love this concept!), hopefully there's still a chance she'll get used once in awhile, and of course that there will be some sort've punishment scene if she escapes and then is caught. I of course imagine scenes using the very Zaz device the player is tied to, but I actually have no idea if animations can be limited to only using the device that's there... most of them I've seen just spawn their own devices.

Can't wait to see this in action!

Tedious is something I want to avoid as much as possible. :)

Again, I think I will let the player decide through dialogue what they want to happen so the player is sort of like the Dungeon Master for the game deciding what happens to their character through what they say.

I really don't want to force people to do any particular thing. Sometimes you just want to play the game without any interruptions so there should be a way to just skip the mod altogether without having to disable the esm

At the same time, sometimes you just want to punish your character!

I like that idea a LOT... because you're right, sometimes while I'm playing the game, I do just want to get on with what I'm doing, but other times I'm in the mood for naughtiness. ^_^ Having some agency to decide in the moment which road I'd like to take isn't something I've ever seen before!

mmm I actually don't know about able to pick what will happen to the PC.

It makes more sense for the bandit or whatever enemy it turns out to be pick whatever they want to do with the PC base on conditions, parameters, and chances(maybe...?)

I can totally understand and get behind avoiding tedious aspects, but I don't think say...letting the player pick the easy way out every time to get things over quickly is an ideal approach.

Either way I am looking foward to it. Submit's death prevention code is the most reliable that I have seen.

From what I've been reading, this mod is totally headed in the right direction: a simple & sexy alternative to reloading. You get defeated, you get raped. Occasionally, you get abducted, to serve as a fucktoy until you escape or get kicked out. Add some whipping and drugs to spice things up.

The current implementation (0.1b) seems too conversionalist for a rape situation. The assailant and defeated PC talk back and forth 4 or 5 times. In a combat rape situation, I'd rather imagine the defeated person would be wounded and exhausted, and simply be thrown to the ground to be raped without any talking involved.

I do understand that this conversation leads up to the choice of which device(s) get equipped, and I like that "Dungeon Master" approach, but that might be controlled from an MCM menu.

Personal pet peeve request: if you do go for conversations and sentences, then please end them all with proper punctuation. One thing I'd hate even more than getting raped, is getting raped by an illiterate!  ;)

This looks very interesting indeed. I'm currently using Defeat and DA and both mods have their problems at times so something much simpler would be welcome.

I do agree with afa, I'm not sure letting the player decide what happens is a good idea as it removes the surprise element so maybe (if easy to do) have a toggle for a random devices instead.