[BETA TESTING] Devious Surrender V2

Loved the idea of this mod; it would be great if it got to the stage where some of the final punishments kick in. My character gets easily confused by combination locks, which often ends us with her just left there with the adversary walking off...

Particularly liked the idea of the travelling circus scenario, would love to see that work.

Hi there! I've been using this mod for a few days and noticed random NPC's walking around spam the degrading dialogue for seemingly no reason. Guards, random townies and the like spamming varying versions of;

"Damn it, trust me to get the long shift. Hope the boys don't break out new toy."

"can't wait to get my cock wet"

ect, ect, those kinds of dialogues with no reason to. it's more than a little bit annoying as it interrupts the subtitles of other mods, not so much a problem with voiced stuff but a lot of mods only have subtitles and with one of these messages popping up every 5-10 seconds in high population areas it's pretty blegh. I like the idea of it though, but that's something that could use some ironing out, or an MCM option to reduce it disable it. Though I assume random NPC's aren't supposed to say those things, only your captors.

I'm 99% sure it's this mod since those messages go away when I disable it, though it may also be a conflict with another of the slavery related mods. I dunno maybe something else is adding slaves to guards and such like Hydra's Slave Girls. And triggering the dialogue.

• 2 years later...

When I enter the mcm I get that it is not activated and it does not let me do anything, and it does not even let me configure it. 
I have a problem with this mod, is there another mod that is not compatible with this one? like defeat or another one pls help