[BETA TESTING] Devious Surrender V2

Since its not working for me as well I guess that sexlab Defeat also interferes with this mod.

Yep, kind of mutually exclusive really.

good mod, congratulations

I just difficult to find the right code to release me (i"m not good for these things ...)

There is a trick to it :)

The current version should work with both new games and existing ones as the death capture script has been moved to a quest instead meaning it should fire up straight away.

obviously any mod that interferes with the player dying will probably stop this mod from working so you must remove them completely.

Death Alternative MUST be REMOVED entirely and not just disabled in its MCM :)

I haven't played your mod yet, but it looks good, with some needed variation on the theme of defeat and capture.

Unfortunately, SD+ requires death alternative. As I dislike DA, I play with it turned off and rely on other means for SD+ to take affect. It would be nice if SD+ and your mod could work in the same game. Do you anticipate there being a time when Devioius Surrender will work with Death Alternative installed, but inactive?

Thanks.

Are we back to the progressive bondage? The previous versions seemed to equip a bunch of stuff, but it seemed like the dialogue options don't affect the number of devices in the current version.

By the way, do the different dialogue paths have any affect, other than the "divines save me" or "get on with it" options?

I just difficult to find the right code to release me (i"m not good for these things ...)

Remember that, just as with the symbol puzzles in the game, not all the symbols will be used every time. It is possible for the combination to contain two of the same symbols (ie snake, whale, snake, etc)

The current version should work with both new games and existing ones as the death capture script has been moved to a quest instead meaning it should fire up straight away.

obviously any mod that interferes with the player dying will probably stop this mod from working so you must remove them completely.

I haven't played your mod yet, but it looks good, with some needed variation on the theme of defeat and capture.

Unfortunately, SD+ requires death alternative. As I dislike DA, I play with it turned off and rely on other means for SD+ to take affect. It would be nice if SD+ and your mod could work in the same game. Do you anticipate there being a time when Devioius Surrender will work with Death Alternative installed, but inactive?

Thanks.

I second this. I currently have DA disabled as well and use your version of submit alongside SD+, and i would love to replace submit with this new mod since i only use the auto surrender of submit anyway so your mod sounds like it would be perfect.

later this day i will probably start a new game to see how it looks in game but i would realy love some form of compatibility between your mod and SD+ before truly starting a new playthrough, now if your mod would actualy trigger enslavement that would be even better but i feel greedy for even mentioning it since you have just started developing Devious surrender and it alredy sounds realy promising.

another little site note: If you still need ideas for consequences after taking the coward rute to teleport to an inn, maybe somthing like a timed devious divice would be nice, simular to SD+ where you get these half infisible shackles and collar equipped after leaving sanguins place and they unlock themselfes after a certain time so you would get out of the current situation but you might still get in trouble after arriving at the inn if you have other mods like deviously coursed loot or deviously enslaved.

Are we back to the progressive bondage? The previous versions seemed to equip a bunch of stuff, but it seemed like the dialogue options don't affect the number of devices in the current version.

By the way, do the different dialogue paths have any affect, other than the "divines save me" or "get on with it" options?

If you choose the more defiant route then there is a chance you will get more devious items. If you choose the willing/submissive route then you will only get 1 item at a time.

Remember that, just as with the symbol puzzles in the game, not all the symbols will be used every time. It is possible for the combination to contain two of the same symbols (ie snake, whale, snake, etc)

Also, use your ears :)

Thanks.

I second this. I currently have DA disabled as well and use your version of submit alongside SD+, and i would love to replace submit with this new mod since i only use the auto surrender of submit anyway so your mod sounds like it would be perfect.

later this day i will probably start a new game to see how it looks in game but i would realy love some form of compatibility between your mod and SD+ before truly starting a new playthrough, now if your mod would actualy trigger enslavement that would be even better but i feel greedy for even mentioning it since you have just started developing Devious surrender and it alredy sounds realy promising.

another little site note: If you still need ideas for consequences after taking the coward rute to teleport to an inn, maybe somthing like a timed devious divice would be nice, simular to SD+ where you get these half infisible shackles and collar equipped after leaving sanguins place and they unlock themselfes after a certain time so you would get out of the current situation but you might still get in trouble after arriving at the inn if you have other mods like deviously coursed loot or deviously enslaved.

Now that I have moved the death scripts to a quest I think it should be easy enough to register them with Death Alternative and let it handle triggering the main quest line....in theory anyway. :)

Now that I have moved the death scripts to a quest I think it should be easy enough to register them with Death Alternative and let it handle triggering the main quest line....in theory anyway. :)

glad to hear and thx for the quick response

glad to hear and thx for the quick response

I probably won't be adding DA support it until the mod is more complete. Once I'm happy it is working without DA then I'll add DA :)

I probably won't be adding DA support it until the mod is more complete. Once I'm happy it is working without DA then I'll add DA :)

Yay! :D

I know that some peoples keep getting problems with DA, but I have never suffered from those problems. Having optional DA support would be very welcomed for players (like me), who are happy with DA doing it's thing. :)

I like this mod because it doesn't require DA. Please make it optional :)

Yay! :D

I know that some peoples keep getting problems with DA, but I have never suffered from those problems. Having optional DA support would be very welcomed for players (like me), who are happy with DA doing it's thing. :)

It will be a soft option. :)

Can I use this without these requirements?

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Expansion

Devious Devices Integration

I read they only use UNP or CBBE Body. I am using a diffent body. I dont need the devios devices stuff.

Dunno what body you are using, but there are assets for other body replacers available, such as 7B.

I seem to be missing something since I just can't get this to work.

I removed everything related to DA and Defeat from my load order, even started a brand new game. But when I'm killed I just die. Is there any way to check whether devious surrender has been successfully installed and activated?

I removed everything related to DA and Defeat from my load order, even started a brand new game. But when I'm killed I just die. Is there any way to check whether devious surrender has been successfully installed and activated?

Do you have any other mod that might interfere with death events?

Hey, I have one suggestion. Can you make an option to enable inventory or allow yourself to keep clothing in certain slots on?

I prefer for my character to wear thons/ lingerie/ sexy clothes while being raped.

Thank you

I'll see what I can do :)

The mod don't appears in the SKyui list mod, it's normal?

Yes, there is no MCM for this mod yet as there are no configurable parts yet :)

New version uploaded that adds a whipping scene to critical escape failures. Please let me know how this works for people....I've had it where no whipping occurs and your captor just stands there as if ready to start whipping....but never does :(

Also, you can now choose to wait 10 seconds before trying to escape...this allows you to let people walk past before trying to escape.

Hey, I have one suggestion. Can you make an option to enable inventory or allow yourself to keep clothing in certain slots on?

I prefer for my character to wear thons/ lingerie/ sexy clothes while being raped.

Thank you

Have you messed with the stripping conditions in sexlab?

Thank you

Have you messed with the stripping conditions in sexlab?

to do that i'd ave to know if the scene is aggressive or not

New version uploaded that adds a whipping scene to critical escape failures. Please let me know how this works for people....I've had it where no whipping occurs and your captor just stands there as if ready to start whipping....but never does :(

Also, you can now choose to wait 10 seconds before trying to escape...this allows you to let people walk past before trying to escape.

I've had that problem regularly with various mods. I've found that if I open the console and give a zbf cane to the abuser, the script picks up, and the whipping begins. I hope that helps.

Not to my knowledge. Here's my load order for reference:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AOS.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Apropos.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

Extended UI.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

vAutosaveManager.esp

LootandDegradation.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

BFT Ships and Carriages.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

Drink Eat Sleep.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

Immersive Patrols II.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

FNISspells.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

mmbedroll1.esp

Skysan_GlassNTGBow.esp

SkyUI.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

zzEstrus.esp

No Empty Tag on Containers.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp

MasculinizedLevelLists.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

DeviousSurrender.esp

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I've had that problem regularly with various mods. I've found that if I open the console and give a zbf cane to the abuser, the script picks up, and the whipping begins. I hope that helps.

Yeah, I give the cane to the captor and sometimes he starts the whipping, sometimes he doesn't. Also, once started the captor never seems to complete the package - it just ends multiple times causing the quest to jump stages incorrectly.

Slowly giving up on the idea of a whipping scene! :)

Not to my knowledge. Here's my load order for reference:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AOS.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Apropos.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

Extended UI.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

vAutosaveManager.esp

LootandDegradation.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

BFT Ships and Carriages.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

Drink Eat Sleep.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

Immersive Patrols II.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

FNISspells.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

mmbedroll1.esp

Skysan_GlassNTGBow.esp

SkyUI.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

zzEstrus.esp

No Empty Tag on Containers.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp

MasculinizedLevelLists.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

DeviousSurrender.esp

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Well, there are two posibilities in that list. 1 is deviously cursed loot....double check that its ondeath is disabled. the other is no kill moves, no kill cam, no kill bites...I'm not sure if that would interfere 

New version up that fixes the whipping scene on critical escape failure.

I can now carry on and do other more interesting things after spending a stupid amount of time trying to get that to work correctly!

Any suggestions for other punishments?