[BETA TESTING] Devious Surrender V2

I've been using version .5 on my latest new game and it is working remarkably well.

I have noticed that if the PC is defeated by a creature that is not supported by Sexlab such as a Mammoth, Mudcrab ...

the PC becomes the Slave of a very boring  character.  Reloading the last save is the only way out of it.

Perhaps with your future MCM a quest reset button could be included to unstick these events.

Thanks for your work!

A few problems im running into. For starters, havent had any luck with the tumbler release mechanism. On 1 instance the nines saved me, pretty cool. One time on the wheel i tried so many combination and then gave up. One time i jumped out off of the cross. Last time dont know how i got out but menu to pick tumblers kept coming up. The other thing i noticed was i could move while attached to devices, such as wheel, xcross, tcross, some other cool thing i dont know what to call. Im also working off a fresh skyrim playform. 35mods or so. Will come back to mod...... thanks

Right now im only wrkng with Sl mods that are dependencies of your mod. No submit, deviously helpless or anything of the sorts

Keep trying with the tumbler...it does work and if you listen to the sounds they make when you select them you'll learn which sound is the correct sound which helps unlocking yourself :) 

I've had a few cases where the controls get released back to the player before they should and you can then use the jump key to get out of whatever position you're tied in. It's the same problem when you can move in your bound position too....I will fix it :)

Been using this for a while now, and reckon its got a lot of potential.

Problem... Guards mixed up.

Guards get mixed up when you kill one... I killed a guard and he raped my character, locked her onto a post, walked backwards, put a gag on my characters mouth, told me he was going to put my character in jail. Whilst he walked backwards towards the jail, dragging my character along, whilst she tried to pick the lock.

Remedy... Just let guards lock people up, instead of raping.

Question... I can't uninstall it, as wont let me die. Can it be removed with a save game cleaner, or any other way... If it can't be uninstalled, its no big deal, as I used a fresh game to test it out...

I'll need to make sure guards are excluded from starting the quest :)

Ah, yes....your character will be essential probably even after you remove the mod. I'll need to add an MCM in so you can uninstall correctly.

I was thinking, maybe when you piss off your owner enough, it leads to an ultimate punishment of getting sold off. Now I'm assuming guards wouldn't be too happy with someone screaming their head off as they're being transported, so maybe a text pop up before hand saying they found a rag and a bottle to put you under. As much as I'd wish an animation for that existed, this idea could be used for some 'story' purposes since most mods just teleport you.

Yes, one of the ideas was if you get caught escaping too many times then they will sell you off triggering a Skyrim Simple Slavery event or, if you have a bounty, handing you over to the local guards (which would then tie into Prison Overhaul). Still some way to go before that though.

Just tried out the mod for the last few days, it's working great so far :).

There are a few minor things I'd like to see change (such as throwing your gear on the ground, rather than unequipping... one time I got teleported away and lost my weapon and armor pieces), but all in all your mod is exactly what I hoped to get out of Submit + Devious Progression and Defeat when I used those.

When I got teleported away, the text described that while my prayers were heard, I was not entirely safe yet... what's supposed to happen? I spent 3 minutes kneeled with my hands tied behind my back in the Bannered Mare, but nothing happened. Eventually I used the Player Controls menu from ZaZ to restore player controls, but I feel like I missed out on something that was supposed to happen next.

Edit:After playing a bunch more hours, some more observations:

• Once being tied in the pose after a sex scene, being whipped often breaks the ZaZ pose. I'm staggered and blunder around in a corner, after which I stand up and... just stand there, really. The tumbler game still needs to be played before controls are released. I'm not sure if it is one of my mods causing this (I'm playing with Deadly Combat and Combat Evolved, one of those has stagger features I believe).
  • Being caught trespassing and subsequently defeated in combat means all your items are marked as stolen when you recover them from the container.
  • Mentioned this before, but dropping armor and weapons means I have to rebind them in my quick access menu (Q menu) every time I pick them up again. Unfortunately, since I'm playing with Deadly Combat and Combat Evolved and am still a low level character, I get defeated a lot.

On the upside, I get defeated a lot :). Haven't seen a single load screen after being defeated yet, this mod always picked me up and got me back out there after a brief sexy intermission. The stability seems good also, scripts fire when they should and I haven't had any CTD recently. Nice work!

Being rescued by the Nines will dump you naked at the Bannered Mare...depending on what other mods you have installed that can cause its own problems. There will also be some other things eventually, but at the moment that is all that happens :)

It could well be one of your combat mods that is causing the stumble as the whip is set to do no damage.

I'll also look into the other things for you :)

I've been using version .5 on my latest new game and it is working remarkably well.

I have noticed that if the PC is defeated by a creature that is not supported by Sexlab such as a Mammoth, Mudcrab ...

the PC becomes the Slave of a very boring  character.  Reloading the last save is the only way out of it.

Perhaps with your future MCM a quest reset button could be included to unstick these events.

Thanks for your work!

I'll see if I can sort something for these situaltions :)

I'm actually going to restart the entire mod. Now that I understand the CK a bit better I know I need to lay the mod out a bit better and utilise quests etc more. It shouldn't take too long to rebuild and it also gives me chance to pop an MCM in and fix a few other annoying things.

Seems like a good start so far, only real issue i ran into was that my character ended up getting decapitated by a Bandit. But since my character is essential i did not die and ended up being a walking headless corpse.

Now i have no idea if that is just Skyrim being Skyrim or if its some random accident caused by mod mix ups.

Seems like a good start so far, only real issue i ran into was that my character ended up getting decapitated by a Bandit. But since my character is essential i did not die and ended up being a walking headless corpse.

Now i have no idea if that is just Skyrim being Skyrim or if its some random accident caused by mod mix ups.

It's kind of Skyrim being Skyrim. You can use this mod to disable killmoves targeted to player. Those are slightly buggy any way.

VioLens - A Killmove Mod by Reko

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56980/?

It could well be one of your combat mods that is causing the stumble as the whip is set to do no damage.

Cheers :). You're right on the combat mods causing the stagger, it's Deadly Combat to be precise. It has an MCM option to disable NPCs being able to stagger the player on normal attacks, disabling that when a scene starts makes the pose hold just fine.

I have considered switching over to this mod, because after doing some testing it seems to work really well, and I like how it handles what happens after enemies finish raping you. The one thing that is stopping me is that it won't use any of the items from Kimy's Deviously Cursed Loot mod, and there are some great ones there. By any chance, would you be able to set up a dependency to tie into DCL and use its items as well? Kimy seems to be really cool with other modders tying into her mod, so I'm sure if you asked her she would be OK with it.

This mod simply does not work for me. No MCM menu, no messages, nothing. If i get killed i die.  :(  Any suggestions? 

Don't use any other mods that watch for player death events, i.e. DA, Defeat, DCL SexAttack option, mslcaptures, etc.

This is really cool. I love the idea of an evolution of Submit that could free me from the tyranny of Defeat/Death Alternative!

If you don't mind I have a few thoughts on some options to provide when you get the MCM configuration going!

-- I like the idea of a "death penalty" being permanent loss of gold/items rather than just some time spent in slavery. It's cool (really cool) how you've got the items stored in different places so there's different difficulty in retrieving them, but ultimately you can get them all back...

... and characters with stealth/invisibility and high lockpick/pickpocket can get them back easily.

So how about a configurable percentage of gold that will be lost permanently?

How about a configurable chance for certain items to be lost permanently? You don't want to delete non-quest items that mods rely on, but there are certain types of items that aren't likely to be used by mods. Worn items, for example. Weapons and armor in general. Items costing over X gold. That sort of thing.

Or transfer those items to a merchant where they need to be bought back at full price. A bit like Death Alternative, except I don't think you'd need that complicated system to be able to take items back and then pay for them later. Money up front is nice and simple, nice and hard!

-- When it comes to DD items it would be nice to have options for what bandits would "realistically" do to control a captive. For example shackles are more thematic than armbinders. Chastity belts, corsets, and such are kind of un-thematic.

DCL has some cool items. The slave collar is especially appropriate - it's a challenge for characters who are able to steal back their armor easily.

-- Whippings should only happen as long as the player is above a certain level of health. SkyRe and Perkus Maximus will cause whips to do damage!

-- Lastly it would be really cool if you had some "canned" slavery scenarios where you can send the player to a location where you know slavery would work well. Like bandit camps whose leaders are still alive.

These could be used when you're killed by creatures, or when you defy your first set of captors too much. Sometimes your first captors could be in a location where escape is impossible, so it might be good if you can make them sell you to somewhere else.

All good ideas.

I've just spent the best part of the week doing the usual Skyrim reinstall....things had got to the point where I just couldn't achieve anything as Skyrim would constantly crash when loading save games.

I've now cleared out a whole load of mods and instead of have 230ish mods I now only have 42 in total and Skyrim runs like a dream.

I've just reinstalled this mod and it actually runs better now with things like automatically going in to sneak mode on escape actually working! Crazy!

Any way, I hope to have some time now to start adding in some MCM configurations etc and also expanding the punishment sections on a failed escape including sending you to more contained locations such as a bandit camp, giant camp, draugr crypt etc

The original submit mod I did had items being given to shop vendors...i will try and bring that back so that if after a certain amount of time you haven't recovered your gear from the strongbox it will get sent to a random vendor...I know there are some issues with vendor inventory resetting which can mean items are lost forever...but maybe I can create a new vendor the wanders around....we'll see what i can achieve. :)

Any news on the status of the MCM menu update? Also, I was curious what you planned to do about disabling creature sex, since I'm pretty sure I remember reading that was going to be a thing. If you are making the player essential, is it going to have some sort of other outcome rather than death if you are taken to 0 hp by a critter?

Any news on the status of the MCM menu update? Also, I was curious what you planned to do about disabling creature sex, since I'm pretty sure I remember reading that was going to be a thing. If you are making the player essential, is it going to have some sort of other outcome rather than death if you are taken to 0 hp by a critter?

I've seen this in game myself. If creature animation is not enabled in SexLab the creature will growl at you some and after a few 1 choice dialogues you basically circumvent the sex scene and see what would happen afterward "The creature is appeased for the moment, make your escape!".

Nice mod, really looking forward to MCM. A few things:

• ZAZ poses usually break within the first 4-5 seconds and either the pose is retained and the furniture dissapears or you lose the pose and go back to normal standing and the furniture dissapears.
  • Undressing - I edit alot of my armors so they are 'easy access'. When you make the MCM if you could make an option to check if the armor doesn't need to be removed for an animation (kinda like how sexlab aroused redux has an option to set an armor to be naked by the game) and you could just skip the undressing entirely. That would be really great.

Keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...

I'am having an error... I still die regularly.

I started a complete new game, disabled all the alternative death mods like DA, submit, etc. Or not just disabled them, deinstalled them in the mod organizer but i still get the normal death. Other mods which are active are mods which should not affect the surrender like the mods posted before like Prison overhaul or alternate start.

I have requiem installed but i already tried the "Vanilla death" option to ensure its not interfering with surrender. In my mod order devious surrender is almost at the bottom, just before reqiuem.

any advices? I don't know where the error lies or where i should start to look.

Thank you

Ok i found the culprit by myself.

Might be of interest for every Requiem user: If you have requiem you must place the surrender mod after the requiem esp and before the requiem for the indifferent esp. At the same place where you would put the Alternate Start Mod 8if you use requiem and alternate start, you know where this is in your load order).

Feel free to use that information in the first post to inform other users if you want ;).

This mod simply does not work for me. No MCM menu, no messages, nothing. If i get killed i die.  :(  Any suggestions? 

I'm having the same problem, even with a new save (and I don't use other mods that watch for player death events). Still can't find out why this mod won't start :(  

Same here. No MCM menu, nothing happens on death. Clean saves and new games dont do anything either.

It's been a bit quiet here for a while so thought I'd better give a quick update.

I'm in the process of rebuilding this mod (again!). This is due to the fact that I now understand how scenes work in the Creation Kit, in fact, it turns out that scenes are rather ace and solve loads of problems related to AI packages etc. Hurrah for scenes!

So, I'm rebuilding this mod to use scenes!

I'm also streamlining the mod somewhat...I like how the current version works, but it is still too intrusive (for me) when playing. The first thing is there will be less superfluous conversations so things will happen much more quickly and, I think, more realistically. The basic flow of the mod will be something like this

1. When defeated you'll black out.

2. When you awake you will be bound in one of the bondage poses

3. You captor will say some bad things about you, strip you of all your stuff which will be locked away in a box and some devious devices will be added to you for your trouble

4. You will then have to escape using the 3 tumbler puzzle.

5. Failure to escape will cause whipping and sex scenes

6. Repeated failures will escalate the situation

That's the basic idea any way :)

The mod does not work for me either. I am in a new save, only with the dependance mods (sexlab, zaz, dd), no more mods looking for player´s death, no more rape or sex mods installed.

Is it supossed to be an MCM menu ? I have read some post about it, then some about the menu will come in the next update ?

Waiting for it ;)

Also having problems getting the mod to work.  Found several enemies and they just kill me, no defeat triggers.  Not running a completely fresh install, but I'm running MO and removed all other defeat/on-death mods, so there shouldn't be any conflicts.  Also tried to make my character essential via console command just to check if I was "dying" before the mod could trigger, but I just sat at one health and nothing happened instead.