[BETA TESTING] Devious Surrender V2

I think there is a conflicht with the mod Unique Character. it's been taken down from the Nexus, but linked here ;

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38823-does-anyone-have-unique-character-v-11-complete/ 

When i load your mod before unique character then your mod doesn't work, ie i die when killed, and when i put your mod behind unique my body changes ,so unique is no longer working. Why the two have a conflict i've no idea, maybe they both try to attach scripts to the player ?

Maybe racemenu (from the modlst above) suffers the same problem ?

New version up that fixes the whipping scene on critical escape failure.

I can now carry on and do other more interesting things after spending a stupid amount of time trying to get that to work correctly!

Any suggestions for other punishments?

I think DDi still supports the "leash plug" special effect, although I've never seen it used. Might be a good fit for a baddie trying to make sure someone doesn't escape.

Just tried 0.5 beta. Got a level 1 PC, as fragile as can be, into a situation vs. 4 bandits who proceeded to capture her several times over. The PC would not get killed, would get raped, and punished when failing to escape. All scenes started and ended flawlessly. The mod was rock stable!

At your hint that there was a quicker way, I had guessed it could only have to do with the sound, but despite listening attentively I haven't been able to distinguish it yet. :blush: Perhaps with more practice (and actually listening when I already know the proper combination).

Is there some way to control which items get equipped? Some DD items, such as the pony boots, corsets, everything in "white leather" seem too modern to me for Skyrim's more primitive times.

The PC was only ever raped by one single bandit, and never the group. Not sure if gangbangs are supposed to be in yet.

I was too slow to screenshot it, but I swear I saw a "drop you're weapons" at some point.

Other punishment ideas:

- Force alcohol or skooma down the PC's throat, date rape style.

- Use ZaZ's "upside down" pose and a bucket underneath, and drown the PC, waterboarding style.

- Dangle the PC by the neck, and have her cum through asphyxation and piercings stimulating.

- Reserve piercings for punishment scenes only, and when they're put on, make the PC scream like in Slaves of Tamriel!

- A small smelter and some hot irons for extreme punishments. (These are medieval times after all...)

Great work so far, and exactly the sort of immersive, none-too-complicated sexy death alternative I was looking for!!

Ok thanks for the awnser ! In the futur version of the mod do i need to Start a new Game? Because i really like your work but I don't really want to start again a game :/

You should be able to apply the mod to an existing game now. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to fully test it yet...but it should work. Let me know if it doesn't...I'll add an MCM so you can restart the quests just in case they have failed to start.

I think there is a conflicht with the mod Unique Character. it's been taken down from the Nexus, but linked here ;

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38823-does-anyone-have-unique-character-v-11-complete/ 

When i load your mod before unique character then your mod doesn't work, ie i die when killed, and when i put your mod behind unique my body changes ,so unique is no longer working. Why the two have a conflict i've no idea, maybe they both try to attach scripts to the player ?

Maybe racemenu (from the modlst above) suffers the same problem ?

Hmmm....interesting. I use racemenu and don't have a problem....also I don't attach any scripts to the player character any more so that shouldn't be a problem either.

Just tried 0.5 beta. Got a level 1 PC, as fragile as can be, into a situation vs. 4 bandits who proceeded to capture her several times over. The PC would not get killed, would get raped, and punished when failing to escape. All scenes started and ended flawlessly. The mod was rock stable!

At your hint that there was a quicker way, I had guessed it could only have to do with the sound, but despite listening attentively I haven't been able to distinguish it yet. :blush: Perhaps with more practice (and actually listening when I already know the proper combination).

Is there some way to control which items get equipped? Some DD items, such as the pony boots, corsets, everything in "white leather" seem too modern to me for Skyrim's more primitive times.

The PC was only ever raped by one single bandit, and never the group. Not sure if gangbangs are supposed to be in yet.

I was too slow to screenshot it, but I swear I saw a "drop you're weapons" at some point.

Other punishment ideas:

- Force alcohol or skooma down the PC's throat, date rape style.

- Use ZaZ's "upside down" pose and a bucket underneath, and drown the PC, waterboarding style.

- Dangle the PC by the neck, and have her cum through asphyxation and piercings stimulating.

- Reserve piercings for punishment scenes only, and when they're put on, make the PC scream like in Slaves of Tamriel!

- A small smelter and some hot irons for extreme punishments. (These are medieval times after all...)

Great work so far, and exactly the sort of immersive, none-too-complicated sexy death alternative I was looking for!!

Thanks for the feedback. I can't tell you how long it took me to get that damn whipping scene working right!

You'll soon learn the correct sounds....makes escaping a little easier but not fool proof :)

There's no way to control what Devious Devices get applied to the player other than being more defiant might cause a few extra to be added :) I'll be adding an MCM to configure items shortly.

Gangbangs will also be added shortly. I was also thinking about using creatures as a punishment. Something along the lines that the bandit has been experimenting with illusion/necromancy magic and summons some random animal or draugr to fuck you (or estrus maybe?). I like the idea of alcohol/skooma being used that would tie in nice with skooma whore and realistic needs and diseases especially if you try and escape while completely smashed! Plenty of variety just there :)

The "drop your weapons" appears when you are defeated in combat, its actually the first bit of dialogue you should see.

Estrus would probably be easiest because you don't need to worry about adding any new actors, which could have problems with different AI mods.

The "drop your weapons" appears when you are defeated in combat, its actually the first bit of dialogue you should see.

I meant, it really was "drop you're weapons" and not "drop your weapons".

Remember to attend [grammar] school kids, lest you end up as a bandit!  ;)

I seem to be missing something since I just can't get this to work.

I removed everything related to DA and Defeat from my load order, even started a brand new game. But when I'm killed I just die. Is there any way to check whether devious surrender has been successfully installed and activated?

Do you have any other mod that might interfere with death events?

Not to my knowledge. Here's my load order for reference:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AOS.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Apropos.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

Extended UI.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

vAutosaveManager.esp

LootandDegradation.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

BFT Ships and Carriages.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

Drink Eat Sleep.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

Immersive Patrols II.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

FNISspells.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

mmbedroll1.esp

Skysan_GlassNTGBow.esp

SkyUI.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

zzEstrus.esp

No Empty Tag on Containers.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp

MasculinizedLevelLists.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

DeviousSurrender.esp

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Well, there are two posibilities in that list. 1 is deviously cursed loot....double check that its ondeath is disabled. the other is no kill moves, no kill cam, no kill bites...I'm not sure if that would interfere 

Sorry to report that it didn't work. I removed "no killmoves...etc" from my setup, ran loot, rebuilt bashed patch, started a new game, made sure combat surrender was off in DCUR went out, attacked someone, got killed and dies :-/

This mod sounds so promising. Is there anything I can do to generate some useful data for debugging besides just trying to remove more and more mods?

I ran into one issue. My fragile-as-porcelain level 1 PC jumped off a 3-foot rock inside Halldir's Cairn, took lethal damage(*) from that, and your mod triggered. The message "You can't continue fighting" appeared, and as there were no NPC's around, the game was stuck and I had to reload.

(*) Just found out that this extreme falling damage might be due to my using the mod Spellmaking in Skyrim - The Last Altar. Still, a drop from higher up might lead to the same issue.

I meant, it really was "drop you're weapons" and not "drop your weapons".

Remember to attend [grammar] school kids, lest you end up as a bandit!  ;)

Ah, oops....I'm usually pretty hot on your and you're :) I'll make sure it is fixed :)

I seem to be missing something since I just can't get this to work.

I removed everything related to DA and Defeat from my load order, even started a brand new game. But when I'm killed I just die. Is there any way to check whether devious surrender has been successfully installed and activated?

Do you have any other mod that might interfere with death events?

Not to my knowledge. Here's my load order for reference:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SPERG.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AOS.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Apropos.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

FNISSexyMove.esp

Extended UI.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

vAutosaveManager.esp

LootandDegradation.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

BFT Ships and Carriages.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

Drink Eat Sleep.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

Immersive Patrols II.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

FNISspells.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

mmbedroll1.esp

Skysan_GlassNTGBow.esp

SkyUI.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

zzEstrus.esp

No Empty Tag on Containers.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp

MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp

MasculinizedLevelLists.esp

SPERG.esp

SPERG-DB.esp

SPERG-DG.esp

DeviousSurrender.esp

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Well, there are two posibilities in that list. 1 is deviously cursed loot....double check that its ondeath is disabled. the other is no kill moves, no kill cam, no kill bites...I'm not sure if that would interfere 

Sorry to report that it didn't work. I removed "no killmoves...etc" from my setup, ran loot, rebuilt bashed patch, started a new game, made sure combat surrender was off in DCUR went out, attacked someone, got killed and dies :-/

This mod sounds so promising. Is there anything I can do to generate some useful data for debugging besides just trying to remove more and more mods?

I'll be adding an MCM menu that will allow you to manually start/stop the mod which might shed some light on why it isn't working for you. The only thing I can think of is that I have to make the player essential and maybe something is turning that off.

I ran into one issue. My fragile-as-porcelain level 1 PC jumped off a 3-foot rock inside Halldir's Cairn, took lethal damage(*) from that, and your mod triggered. The message "You can't continue fighting" appeared, and as there were no NPC's around, the game was stuck and I had to reload.

(*) Just found out that this extreme falling damage might be due to my using the mod Spellmaking in Skyrim - The Last Altar. Still, a drop from higher up might lead to the same issue.

It should detect that no one is around and after a few seconds allow you to carry on...I'll test it at my end :)

Estrus would probably be easiest because you don't need to worry about adding any new actors, which could have problems with different AI mods.

Yeah estrus should be good, and latex and ehxibisionist suit from cursed loot would be awesome. I would love to see this mod finished because it can be a really really good mod !

I played around with spawning characters in via their actorbase so basically I end up with generic creatures rather than a specific one. Seemed to work ok as a test so hopefully I should be adding a few in on the next update.

Gangbangs will also be added shortly. I was also thinking about using creatures as a punishment. Something along the lines that the bandit has been experimenting with illusion/necromancy magic and summons some random animal or draugr to fuck you (or estrus maybe?).

Will the bestiality stuff be optional (the actual bestiality, I mean, not Estrus) ? I...hope so. Because I really like where this mod is going so far, but non-optional creature stuff is a "uninstall this mod, now!" trigger for me.

It should detect that no one is around and after a few seconds allow you to carry on...I'll test it at my end :)

A similar situation: when escaping Helgen, you get to the archer room. I set the oil on the ground aflame, but stood too closely to it and took lethal damage. The message "Here!" appeared. The melee enemy next to the PC died, and the enemy archer beyond the oil spill became unhostile... and started sandboxing. He did not assault the PC, not even when he wandered close by. The PC was stuck. I am typing this as I wait for her to become unstuck... but it looks like I'll have to reload.

So there seems to be a glitch when you do too much damage to the PC.

The mod doesn't work for me :( should i send the mod order list?

Ha i have it :

00 Skyrim.esm

•  01 Update.esm

•  02 HearthFires.esm

•  03 Dragonborn.esm

•  04 Dawnguard.esm

•  05 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

•  06 hdtHighHeel.esm

•  07 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 1.0.0]

•  08 AzarHair.esm

•  09 actorEvents.esm

•  0A Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 2.1.0]

•  0B Ultimate Witcher MOD.esm

•  0C ApachiiHair.esm

•  0D SexLab.esm [Version 1.59b]

•  0E SexLabAroused.esm

•  0F Devious Devices - Assets.esm [Version 2.8.3]

•  10 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

•  11 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

•  12 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

•  13 HighResTexturePack02.esp

•  14 HighResTexturePack03.esp

•  15 HighResTexturePack01.esp

•  16 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

•  17 DeviouslyHelpless.esp

•  18 SkyUI.esp

•  19 Apropos.esp

•  1A Captured Dreams.esp

•  1B CharmingHighHeels.esp

•  1C GagSFX.esp

•  1D MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  1E OpulentOutfitsV2Universal.esp

•  1F SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

•  20 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

•  21 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

•  22 SlaveTats.esp

•  23 Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

•  24 HentaiCreatures.esp

•  25 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

•  26 Nouserhere Ears.esp

•  27 Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp

•  28 Devious Deviants.esp

•  29 Zipsuit.esp

•  2A RogueSorceressRetextured.esp

•  2B RewardYourFollowers.esp

•  2C Vidala'sDress.esp

•  2D NewHeelsAutumn.esp

•  2E CommonClothes.esp [Version 92]

•  2F Raven Set v1.4.esp

•  30 Ultimate Witcher Mod Enhanced.esp

•  31 Ulyimate Witcher Exerience - Follower Triss.esp

•  32 Ultimate Witcher Experience - Follower Geralt.esp

•  33 Ultimate Witcher MOD.esp

•  34 AK- Alternate Actors.esp

•  35 sr_FillHerUp.esp

•  36 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

•  37 dD Enchanted Chests.esp

•  38 xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

•  39 zzEstrus.esp

•  3A UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

•  3B BanditSlut.esp

•  3C AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

•  3D Shiamar.esp

•  3E Devious Cidhna.esp

•  3F UIExtensions.esp

•  40 qayl.esp

•  41 SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp

•  42 More shiny catsuits.esp

•  43 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 9]

•  44 Brows.esp

•  45 RaceMenu.esp

•  46 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

•  47 Pyro Armor.esp

•  48 Canadian Ice's Morrowind Robes and Dresses.esp

•  49 Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp

•  4A DARTHAIRCOLORSall.esp

•  4B AddItemMenu.esp

•  4C Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

•  4D ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp

•  4E ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp

•  4F ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-5.esp

•  50 RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

•  51 LoversComfort.esp

•  52 APPS.esp

•  53 GattiBondage1.esp

•  54 DeviousSurrender.esp

•  55 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 3.0.1]

•  56 Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Gangbangs will also be added shortly. I was also thinking about using creatures as a punishment. Something along the lines that the bandit has been experimenting with illusion/necromancy magic and summons some random animal or draugr to fuck you (or estrus maybe?).

Will the bestiality stuff be optional (the actual bestiality, I mean, not Estrus) ? I...hope so. Because I really like where this mod is going so far, but non-optional creature stuff is a "uninstall this mod, now!" trigger for me.

Just for you I'll make sure it's an option :)

A similar situation: when escaping Helgen, you get to the archer room. I set the oil on the ground aflame, but stood too closely to it and took lethal damage. The message "Here!" appeared. The melee enemy next to the PC died, and the enemy archer beyond the oil spill became unhostile... and started sandboxing. He did not assault the PC, not even when he wandered close by. The PC was stuck. I am typing this as I wait for her to become unstuck... but it looks like I'll have to reload.

So there seems to be a glitch when you do too much damage to the PC.

Ah that would be the closest hostile died...i think i have fixed that by making the quest alias protected or whatever the option is in CK, that should stop him from being able to die once the quest has started. I may have to do a more thorough check though.

Get the message that I can no longer continue, then my character, follower and the enemy just stand around not doing anything. Has happened on every occasion where I was defeated.

Hmmm, do you get the "Here!" message. That should be displayed as the quest starts up. if you don't see that then for some reason the quest isn't starting :/ The good news is the calm spell and death scripts are running. Sometimes, depending on the number of mods and other scripts it could take quite a while for the enemy to reassess what it should be doing and approach you. 

The problem is that when I have 0hp I simply die :/

Seems its working for some and not for others. Almost certainly a mod conflict but I couldn't tell you what at the moment.

Just for you I'll make sure it's an option :)

\o/  :heart:

A few problems im running into. For starters, havent had any luck with the tumbler release mechanism. On 1 instance the nines saved me, pretty cool. One time on the wheel i tried so many combination and then gave up. One time i jumped out off of the cross. Last time dont know how i got out but menu to pick tumblers kept coming up. The other thing i noticed was i could move while attached to devices, such as wheel, xcross, tcross, some other cool thing i dont know what to call. Im also working off a fresh skyrim playform. 35mods or so. Will come back to mod...... thanks

Right now im only wrkng with Sl mods that are dependencies of your mod. No submit, deviously helpless or anything of the sorts

Been using this for a while now, and reckon its got a lot of potential.

Problem... Guards mixed up.

Guards get mixed up when you kill one... I killed a guard and he raped my character, locked her onto a post, walked backwards, put a gag on my characters mouth, told me he was going to put my character in jail. Whilst he walked backwards towards the jail, dragging my character along, whilst she tried to pick the lock.

Remedy... Just let guards lock people up, instead of raping.

Question... I can't uninstall it, as wont let me die. Can it be removed with a save game cleaner, or any other way... If it can't be uninstalled, its no big deal, as I used a fresh game to test it out...

I was thinking, maybe when you piss off your owner enough, it leads to an ultimate punishment of getting sold off. Now I'm assuming guards wouldn't be too happy with someone screaming their head off as they're being transported, so maybe a text pop up before hand saying they found a rag and a bottle to put you under. As much as I'd wish an animation for that existed, this idea could be used for some 'story' purposes since most mods just teleport you.

Just tried out the mod for the last few days, it's working great so far :).

There are a few minor things I'd like to see change (such as throwing your gear on the ground, rather than unequipping... one time I got teleported away and lost my weapon and armor pieces), but all in all your mod is exactly what I hoped to get out of Submit + Devious Progression and Defeat when I used those.

When I got teleported away, the text described that while my prayers were heard, I was not entirely safe yet... what's supposed to happen? I spent 3 minutes kneeled with my hands tied behind my back in the Bannered Mare, but nothing happened. Eventually I used the Player Controls menu from ZaZ to restore player controls, but I feel like I missed out on something that was supposed to happen next.

Edit:After playing a bunch more hours, some more observations:

• Once being tied in the pose after a sex scene, being whipped often breaks the ZaZ pose. I'm staggered and blunder around in a corner, after which I stand up and... just stand there, really. The tumbler game still needs to be played before controls are released. I'm not sure if it is one of my mods causing this (I'm playing with Deadly Combat and Combat Evolved, one of those has stagger features I believe).
  • Being caught trespassing and subsequently defeated in combat means all your items are marked as stolen when you recover them from the container.
  • Mentioned this before, but dropping armor and weapons means I have to rebind them in my quick access menu (Q menu) every time I pick them up again. Unfortunately, since I'm playing with Deadly Combat and Combat Evolved and am still a low level character, I get defeated a lot.

On the upside, I get defeated a lot :). Haven't seen a single load screen after being defeated yet, this mod always picked me up and got me back out there after a brief sexy intermission. The stability seems good also, scripts fire when they should and I haven't had any CTD recently. Nice work!