Awesome animation, great work :)

Oh man thanks Squall! I'm really glad you like it :D it took me a while (bc 3ds max gets wonky when animating so many actors lol)

Awesome animation, great work smile.png

Oh man thanks Squall! I'm really glad you like it biggrin.png it took me a while (bc 3ds max gets wonky when animating so many actors lol)

IM WAITING FOR SLAL COMMMOON

And hey Funnybiz your lovers animations was the best of all please add more like miss cowgirl kissing cunn and more good luck i cant live without your awesome anims 

15.2 update attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v15.2.7z, FIY: the new FFFFM animations maybe need you to switch the female/male position(use + key), depends on which position you want your PC on. 

bytion, you're our personal hero. :) Accidentally I have a beer opened, here's to you! ...gulp...

lol I'm drinking Duvel and eating boil goose right now, kinda fuck up, consider it's still morning here....

oh I got the version number wrong again, thats why you shouldn't drink in the morning 

15.2 update attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v15.2.7z, FIY: the new FFFFM animations maybe need you to switch the female/male position(use + key), depends on which position you want your PC on. 

bytion, you're our personal hero. :) Accidentally I have a beer opened, here's to you! ...gulp...

lol I'm drinking Duvel and eating boil goose right now, kinda fuck up, consider it's still morning here....

oh I got the version number wrong again, thats why you shouldn't drink in the morning 

Morning is the time when I get up... So it's not morning yet. ;) Still, it's not my first bottle, so I'm not quite sure what time it is... So many clocks...

Oh, I know it's time for testing FunnyBiz's new anims...

Yeah, how do you run this game... What do I click?

Man I am so happy you approve my friend thank you for your patience :)

Awesome animation, great work smile.png

Oh man thanks Squall! I'm really glad you like it biggrin.png it took me a while (bc 3ds max gets wonky when animating so many actors lol)

IM WAITING FOR SLAL COMMMOON

And hey Funnybiz your lovers animations was the best of all please add more like miss cowgirl kissing cunn and more good luck i cant live without your awesome anims

I really appreciate that my friend and I will be making more consensual romantic animations ^_^

15.2 update SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v15.2.7z, FIY: the new FFFFM animations maybe need you to switch the female/male position(use + key), depends on which position you want your PC on.

Bytionnnn you rule! Lol I will upload it to the download section when I get a chance ^_^

15.2 update SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v15.2.7z, FIY: the new FFFFM animations maybe need you to switch the female/male position(use + key), depends on which position you want your PC on.

Bytionnnn you rule! Lol I will upload it to the download section when I get a chance ^_^

Don't forget to change the version number to 15.3, I mess up it again, so this 15.2 SLAL pack should be 15.3 instead,
No problem lol

Someone asked me what music I listen to for inspiration...THIS...bc it makes me cream my pants. ^_^

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=joEAb_y7ZYA And THIS https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAmMcBQavKE

Don't forget to change the version number to 15.3, I mess up it again, so this 15.2 SLAL pack should be 15.3 instead,
No problem lol

Someone asked me what music I listen to for inspiration...THIS...bc it makes me cream my pants. ^_^

And THIS

Now why was I not the least bit surprised or shocked when I clicked those links? :D  Great music, great band. Got that classic King Diamond-esque sound, only a bit harder. And not just noise like some of the thrash metal.

Thanks to you and bytion for the work on this and getting it up so quick! It's cool we were actually thinking the same. I looked at the previews and thought it would be a cool idea to make one or both riding the feet as they were holding them.

Didn't say anything as I already made a big request, but awesome to see it in there.

No problem lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=joEAb_y7ZYA And THIS https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAmMcBQavKE

Now why was I not the least bit surprised or shocked when I clicked those links? :D Great music, great band. Got that classic King Diamond-esque sound, only a bit harder. And not just noise like some of the thrash metal.

Thanks to you and bytion for the work on this and getting it up so quick! It's cool we were actually thinking the same. I looked at the previews and thought it would be a cool idea to make one or both riding the feet as they were holding them.

Didn't say anything as I already made a big request, but awesome to see it in there.

Speaking of King Diamond, I of course was listening to Judas Priests "PAIN KILLER" I love the high pitched screams and that guitar solo makes me jizz-in-my-pants. (Lonely Island reference lol) I am so glad you like it my friend ^_^

Hi. i keep having trouble with installation of this pack.

NMM says that the filenames or the paths are too long.

Is anyone are having this problem?

I thought I wrote on the main page that you have to rename it to FBA sorry I guess I will put that up when I get home.

Speaking of King Diamond, I of course was listening to Judas Priests "PAIN KILLER" I love the high pitched screams and that guitar solo makes me jizz-in-my-pants. (Lonely Island reference lol) I am so glad you like it my friend ^_^

I was a priest freak in high school. Made my better half sick of it when we first got married.... wow....26 years ago.... (I know.... no old jokes!!!)  Old school metallica, Queensryche, Dio, Megadeath, Helloween.... all the good stuff! I got the reference, not my fav from them tho. More of a just had sex and creep kinda guy haha!

I was a priest freak in high school. Made my better half sick of it when we first got married.... wow....26 years ago.... (I know.... no old jokes!!!) Old school metallica, Queensryche, Dio, Megadeath, Helloween.... all the good stuff! I got the reference, not my fav from them tho. More of a just had sex and creep kinda guy haha!

Lol ahhhh you're speaking my language ^_^ yeah the wife is "terrified" of metal so it's not heard without head phones lmao

Morning is the time when I get up... So it's not morning yet. ;) Still, it's not my first bottle, so I'm not quite sure what time it is... So many clocks...

Too much beer... I had a dream last night: I was playing Solitaire on my computer and the four Queens joined the King of Hearts in the new FFFFM animation. Poor Jacks had to watch... ;)

Seriously: the animation is great, but when run via SL Tools it's OK when only NPCs are involved, if Player is set as one of the actors (even as the receiver) the scene is ended before anything's happened or some weird things are going on. Anyone had similar issues?

Too much beer... I had a dream last night: I was playing Solitaire on my computer and the four Queens joined the King of Hearts in the new FFFFM animation. Poor Jacks had to watch... ;)

Seriously: the animation is great, but when run via SL Tools it's OK when only NPCs are involved, if Player is set as one of the actors (even as the receiver) the scene is ended before anything's happened or some weird things are going on. Anyone had similar issues?

That shouldn't happen, you mean screen never start or start the screen but just end with some bad flick/twitching? 

if the player is involved and this happened, I could upload a fix version next Monday, because I tested with player involved situation, no similar bugs happens in my end, I do have a wild guess about the cause tho. 

Guest S0767

I was a priest freak in high school. Made my better half sick of it when we first got married.... wow....26 years ago.... (I know.... no old jokes!!!) Old school metallica, Queensryche, Dio, Megadeath, Helloween.... all the good stuff! I got the reference, not my fav from them tho. More of a just had sex and creep kinda guy haha!

Lol ahhhh you're speaking my language ^_^ yeah the wife is "terrified" of metal so it's not heard without head phones lmao

@Funnybizness - TOTALLY understood about the headphones, the wife hates metal as well!

@sfeile - I thought I was the only middle-aged person here LOL. I haven't been married for 26+ years, just 11.5, but listened to much of the same thing you did - graduated in '85, so that should tell you my age. :)

@Funnybizness - TOTALLY understood about the headphones, the wife hates metal as well!

@sfeile - I thought I was the only middle-aged person here LOL. I haven't been married for 26+ years, just 11.5, but listened to much of the same thing you did - graduated in '85, so that should tell you my age. :)

I thought I was the only middle-aged person here LOL

Welcome to the "old coots" club.  Now let's get these whipper-snappers of our damn lawns!!!

post-61020-0-13868600-1461426389.gif

Wasn't much of a JP fan in my youth (I like several songs, just not at the top of my list).  Friend of mine lived in England in the 70s and got a lot of the early JP with the original covers (Rocka-Rolla, Sad wings...)  Personally I've been more of an Iron Maiden/Black Sabbath/Saxon fan for my heavy metal tastes.

That shouldn't happen, you mean screen never start or start the screen but just end with some bad flick/twitching? 

if the player is involved and this happened, I could upload a fix version next Monday, because I tested with player involved situation, no similar bugs happens in my end, I do have a wild guess about the cause tho. 

Either of the two happens: sometimes the scene doesn't start at all, and sometimes actors (not the PC) twitch, fall on the ground, etc. I'll try to trigger the scene through Matchmaker, although I don't think SexLab Tools are to blame.

Thanks in advance for the fix. :)