Well base on what i tested so far this mod does not work with sexlab submit in fact having sexlab submit pretty much cause some of the animation not to work :/ 

well, mainly bcs the tag or sorting system is quite different from defeat or other newer version of mods,use defeat would fit it well.

No i mean having submit alone cause the animation not to trigger at all mostly 3 way animation :/

I don't use submit or defeat, I only do testing with sexlab tool and match maker, also with CPU's awesome scent of sex mod, all 3-way animations work if other mods can pick up their tags, you can check their codes to see how they pick up animations, if it's base on tags like I think, then all you need to do is add the tags in SLA mod pack.

Hey for those who are looking for HDT WIG's to use on your PC or NPCs a new mod just came out and it allows NPC's (or you) to wear KS hair do wigs! I have been waiting for this bc I don't like the hairs npc's have lol and I've gotta see what Scent of sex is all about bc I have been hearing that its awesome :lol:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73137/?

Hey for those who are looking for HDT WIG's to use on your PC or NPCs a new mod just came out and it allows NPC's (or you) to wear KS hair do wigs! I have been waiting for this bc I don't like the hairs npc's have lol and I've gotta see what Scent of sex is all about bc I have been hearing that its awesome :lol:

Scent of sex is basically a mod for script noob,let's say: you want making a mod like defeat or lover's comfort, but your brain just can't handle 2 line of codes, this mod dumb down all these for you, you make rules, how sex and animations works are all up to you.

ofc it's more than that, I find it can make nearly anything.

Scent of sex is basically a mod for script noob,let's say: you want making a mod like defeat or lover's comfort, but your brain just can't handle 2 line of codes, this mod dumb down all these for you, you make rules, how sex and animations works are all up to you.

ofc it's more than that, I find it can make nearly anything.

Oh shit! That's what I have been looking for lol thanks Bytion I know what I'm downloading tonight :D

Well base on what i tested so far this mod does not work with sexlab submit in fact having sexlab submit pretty much cause some of the animation not to work :/ 

well, mainly bcs the tag or sorting system is quite different from defeat or other newer version of mods,use defeat would fit it well.

No i mean having submit alone cause the animation not to trigger at all mostly 3 way animation :/

I did have the same issue with defeat, the three way animations can't start properly and after assults cause crash,that's the main reason I had to gave up submit...

How to install this mod please ? There are four files and i don't know which one i have to download....

I try to use this with the mod Defeat

Reading the first paragraph of the original post on this thread would tell you what you need to know but I suggest you read the whole post just in case there is other information there just like you should with any mod you download.

How to install this mod please ? There are four files and i don't know which one i have to download....

Reading the first paragraph of the original post on this thread would tell you what you need to know but I suggest you read the whole post just in case there is other information there just like you should with any mod you download.

Thanks, it works, but.... Is it me, or these animations take a loooooong time to load ? When i launch an animation (with the mod Defeat), the new animation works fine but take between 1 and 2 minutes to load... And the characters just wait, doing nothing before that the load finishs.

It has only taken few seconds for the animations (ZAZ, etc) to start before i install this mod.

Any tips for this problem please ?

Hey All

I've tried to install this mod several times but NMM keeps informing me that the path has too many characters and I'm not sure what to change to fix it. Anyone got any ideas or had this problem before?

Thanks

hello for that just move your folder skyrim same as c:/program x84 or 64/skyrim and it's work

Thanks, it works, but.... Is it me, or these animations take a loooooong time to load ? When i launch an animation (with the mod Defeat), the new animation works fine but take between 1 and 2 minutes to load... And the characters just wait, doing nothing before that the load finishs.

It has only taken few seconds for the animations (ZAZ, etc) to start before i install this mod.

How many scripted mods do you have? I read somewhere that having too many scripts running will cause sexlab scripts to take a moment to load. :-/

That sounds bad, very bad. The only time I'm had long delays like that I found I had mods doing stack dumps to the papyrus log which is a very serious thing to happen in a game because that means any save after a stack dump occurs could leave mod is random broken states.

What are Stack Dumps? Skyrim can only run X many scripts at a time, whenever the X + 1th script attempts to start for whatever reason that script does not get started, added to a queue or anything else to ensure it eventually gets run, instead that script is cancelled and is never run. But that's not all, in order to let you know this occurred the game will helpfully dump several lines of text for every script in the stack to the Papyrus log using up lots of precious time that could have been spent running scripts and freeing up stack space.

Why are mods broken by Stack Dumps? Any mod that attempts to start running a new script during a stack dump will of course not get that script run and whatever action the mod expected that script to take will not be done, depending on which script didn't get run the results can range from completely harmless to competely fatal to some mod.

What are the major sources of stack dumps? Mods using cloak spells (like Sexlab Aroused, fixed by Sexlab Aroused Redux along with many other bugs but some people for some unfathomable reason like the buggy version and still use the original).

What makes cloak spells so bad? A cloak spell is used to select a group of objects of any type (and can include multiple types), most often in Sexlab mods that would be to select a group of NPCs and/or Creatures. For each object selected a script can be run but for cloak spells that will be a unique copy of the script for each object selected resulting in a rush of new scripts all starting up in a single instance. How many scripts start up depends of how specific the selection is and how many objects meeting those specifics are in the range of the spell.

The example I prefer to use for this problem is the mod I first recognized the problem in, namely Sexlab Submit. It has a cloak spell it uses any time a sex act occurs within town to see if any guards are able to see that sex act and object to it. The mod however selects ALL NPCs within the range of the spell and then starts a script for each of them, that script then checks to see if the MCM option to have the guards stop public sex is enabled and if so then checks to see if the NPC is a guard and then finally checks to see if the guard can see one of the actors involved. With vanilla Skyrim there are only a few NPCs in any area and thus such a spell usually will not be a problem but if you are like me and prefer a more lively Skyrim and have installed mods that add lots of additional NPCs to the towns an villages you will suddenly start getting stack dumps.

Note that by changing the mod to not even cast the cloak spell if the guards aren't expected to stop public sex and that moving the check for a guard to the cloak spell itself instead of being in the script and finally also moving the check for whether the guard can see one of the actors having sex into the conditions for the cloak spell to even select the actor effectively solved that problem without having to use any other techniques.

Didn't expect to write a book. You may not be experiencing that particular problem, if you have Papyrus logging enabled though you can check to see if that's the problem by looking at the log and see if you see "Stack Dump" mentioned a lot (the Papyrus log file may be HUGE if this is happening btw).

@Funnybizness I Have An Awesome Animation Suggestion That'd Fit Right In With Your Style/Interests Which Is As Follows

It's 5way Gangrape Animation Consisting Of 4 Females & 1 Male (Note That F-1+ Stands For "Females 1, 2, Etc. While MA Stands For Male Aggressor)

F-1: Is Getting Raped Missionary From The MA

F-2: Is Pinning F-1 Down By Smothering F-1s Face With F-2s Ass (Note That F-2: Should Be Facing The Direction MA While This Is Happening)

F-3: Is Holding F-1s Right Leg Down/Spread

F-4: Is Holding F-1s Left Leg Down/Spread

MA: Is Railing F-1s Pussy While Simultaneously Motorboating F-2s Tits

Please Let Me Know What You Think Of This Idea.

@Funnybizness I Have An Awesome Animation Suggestion That'd Fit Right In With Your Style/Interests Which Is As Follows

It's 5way Gangrape Animation Consisting Of 4 Females & 1 Male (Note That F-1+ Stands For "Females 1, 2, Etc. While MA Stands For Male Aggressor)

F-2: Is Pinning F-1 Down By Smothering F-1s Face With F-2s Ass (Note That F-2: Should Be Facing The Direction MA While This Is Happening)

Hmmmmm...that sounds kinda....I don't know...AWESOMEEEEE!!!!! hahahahaha!!! I'll work on it this week sucks bc I promised a friend  that I would make some Male on Dragon animations but the damn dragon isn't exporting properly. But I will make this 5 way this week my friend thank you for the idea!! I LOVE IT! :lol:

Hmmmmm...that sounds kinda....I don't know...AWESOMEEEEE!!!!! hahahahaha!!! I'll work on it this week sucks bc I promised a friend  that I would make some Male on Dragon animations but the damn dragon isn't exporting properly. But I will make this 5 way this week my friend thank you for the idea!! I LOVE IT! :lol:

I Figured You'ed Probably Find It Awesome....                   Now Where Did I Put My Feather Pimp Hat...

What is this...... "consentual"????? What does that mean? :lol:

LMAO! Hey I just wanted to try it out Sfeile! I swear it's just an experiment I will be re-making my Guro and Necro animations soon haha! :lol:

I Figured You'ed Probably Find It Awesome....                   Now Where Did I Put My Feather Pimp Hat...

Uh oh somebody found it... :o

post-51187-0-95667700-1460624603_thumb.gif

OMG that one sweet animation, after brutal, rape, punching now for the little bit softness side from you, i would say its super sexy

Thanks Razzorrrr! Lol yeah my wife was like "Try something different. That you haven't done. The rape thing is not something everyone likes." so I gave it a shot lol plus I learned how to make animations more smoother while making these. ^_^

OMG that one sweet animation, after brutal, rape, punching now for the little bit softness side from you, i would say its super sexy

Thanks Razzorrrr! Lol yeah my wife was like "Try something different. That you haven't done. The rape thing is not something everyone likes." so I gave it a shot lol plus I learned how to make animations more smoother while making these. ^_^

To be fair not all your animations are that type, some of them do live up your name: been very funny, or I just too mess up to see them as brutal?

Guest S0767

I'm quite glad to hear that! Your wife is right, friend. Not all of us like the rape stuff. I took your anims out due to being pretty much all non-consensual. :) Well, that and I use BBLS' Music and Dancing beta 2 (which requires Poser and another animation mod - FNIS complains about too many anims when I  have all that stuff in). It'd be great if you could break down your mod into "consensual" vs "non-consensual." :) TYVM for your efforts, you put a LOT of work in, that much is obvious! :)

It's always a good idea to try something new, it refreshes your mind and gives you new enlightment XD.