Hiya, downloaded SLAL and installed it and your animation pack in MO (added each animations individually). Ran FNIS and followed the instructions, but none of your animations are appearing in SL or SLAL.

Hi FunnyBizness

Excellent work! Can you said the name of the armor?

thanks

Hi Deimo! Thank you lol it's the Wolf Bikini armor :D

Where do you take the boots? The are from different package? ^^' 

Ah keep going with your animations they are great!

Funnybizness, i was wondering about this part of 3dmax ?

This one is made for fallout game:

1.gif

3dmax seem to be crashing allot when either animating or exporting. How do you cope with that ?? i will do some new animations skyrim but probably only be using blender for this purpose.

You made that? Nice! :D uhhh I just make sure I don't have it full screen bc then that happens as for crashing on export it could be that your havok tools are in a folder that's not easy to get to or your havok tools were not installed correctly...(I think I am not positive.) :(

Hi. Nice work! Are u planning some female agressor animations?

Yes I am and thank you I always appreciate that ^_^

lol stop ruining the damn surprise :P

They All Die In The End! :)
LMAO you made my day man. :D

Hi FunnyBizness

Excellent work! Can you said the name of the armor?

thanks

Hi Deimo! Thank you lol it's the Wolf Bikini armor :D

Where do you take the boots? The are from different package? ^^'

Ah keep going with your animations they are great!

Thank you :) they are from the luxury cbbe hdt mod

After installing the latest SLAL thing from Bytion (14.9), FNIS gives me this error: ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

As far as I can tell from Google, this is something that was supposed to have been fixed ages ago.

Did you try a re-run of FNIS? seems to have been a popular fix for that. I am running the 14.9 pack and it gave me no issues.

After installing the latest SLAL thing from Bytion (14.9), FNIS gives me this error: ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

As far as I can tell from Google, this is something that was supposed to have been fixed ages ago.

Did you try a re-run of FNIS? seems to have been a popular fix for that. I am running the 14.9 pack and it gave me no issues.

Yes, several times. I even tried a fresh install of it.

Are you using mod organizer? Could possibly be something in your overwrite file messing with it?

this error has been in FNIS under MO setup for sometimes, as long as you get a clean install of FNIS and SLAL (Make sure nothing in overwrite folder replace their files) , you should be just fine

i wonder, how often do you actually play skyrim? what mods do you use?

Well last time I checked I was well beyond the 5000 hours mark lol but I play every night before bed. And I have 245 mods so far too many to name but most are armor and sex and gore mods :)

this error has been in FNIS under MO setup for sometimes, as long as you get a clean install of FNIS and SLAL (Make sure nothing in overwrite folder replace their files) , you should be just fine

check the number of animations for the character the limit is around 7k anything over that will cause this problem, reduce the number of animation will fix this problem.

Are you using mod organizer? Could possibly be something in your overwrite file messing with it?

I don't use Mod Organiser.

For now, I've dealt with the problem for the time being by finding and deleting some old FNIS animation files. I think they were left over from when FunnyBiz's mod was still pretty new (and had a different name), because I saw that FNIS was loading both FunnyBiz's stuff and 'Necro'.

Right now FNIS says I have about 5500 animations. Before I had the problem, it was around 5900 so I assume the limit is 6000.

For now, I've dealt with the problem for the time being by finding and deleting some old FNIS animation files. I think they were left over from when FunnyBiz's mod was still pretty new (and had a different name), because I saw that FNIS was loading both FunnyBiz's stuff and 'Necro'.

Right now FNIS says I have about 5500 animations. Before I had the problem, it was around 5900 so I assume the limit is 6000.

I think it may have been the old files, they could have been overwriting/conflicting with the new ones. Glad you got it sorted out though.

you can go over to 6000 and still OK, when I have install dance mod, my animations file hit 6326, still able to play.

15.1 updates, attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v15.1.7z  I was thinking wait for new FFFFM screen, but we could just have fun with sex dolls first :dodgy:

Thanks for the update!

oh sorry I forgot to warn you guys, I still made sex doll animations or nero animations with squishing sound rather than silence, because I don't like female has no sound at all, if you want, I could switch them to silence in the next update.

15.1 updates, attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v15.1.7z  I was thinking wait for new FFFFM screen, but we could just have fun with sex dolls first :dodgy:

Thanks for the update!

oh sorry I forgot to warn you guys, I still made sex doll animations or nero animations with squishing sound rather than silence, because I don't like female has no sound at all, if you want, I could switch them to silence in the next update.

Hey do the "sexdoll" animations have the necro tags?  Want to make sure they work with defeat.

Thanks for the update!

Hey do the "sexdoll" animations have the necro tags?  Want to make sure they work with defeat.

yea, I am not using defeat myself, so I am not sure you need this tags or not.

you can check all tags in game while using SLAL loader.