@Funnybizness I Have An Awesome Animation Suggestion That'd Fit Right In With Your Style/Interests Which Is As Follows

It's 5way Gangrape Animation Consisting Of 4 Females & 1 Male (Note That F-1+ Stands For "Females 1, 2, Etc. While MA Stands For Male Aggressor)

F-1: Is Getting Raped Missionary From The MA

F-2: Is Pinning F-1 Down By Smothering F-1s Face With F-2s Ass (Note That F-2: Should Be Facing The Direction MA While This Is Happening)

F-3: Is Holding F-1s Right Leg Down/Spread

F-4: Is Holding F-1s Left Leg Down/Spread

MA: Is Railing F-1s Pussy While Simultaneously Motorboating F-2s Tits

Please Let Me Know What You Think Of This Idea.

WIP* RapeFFFFM lol hey RavinBeast is this what you meant? (sorry my enb made the gifs dark) :lol:

post-51187-0-74327700-1460876546_thumb.png

PICS!

post-51187-0-70587900-1460876519_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-60796200-1460876528_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-31062500-1460876537_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-11261700-1460876564_thumb.pngpost-51187-0-86135600-1460876554_thumb.png

GIFS!

post-51187-0-77128700-1460876454_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-57303800-1460876444_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-58294600-1460876434_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-30700300-1460876426_thumb.gif

@Funnybizness I Have An Awesome Animation Suggestion That'd Fit Right In With Your Style/Interests Which Is As Follows

It's 5way Gangrape Animation Consisting Of 4 Females & 1 Male (Note That F-1+ Stands For "Females 1, 2, Etc. While MA Stands For Male Aggressor)

F-2: Is Pinning F-1 Down By Smothering F-1s Face With F-2s Ass (Note That F-2: Should Be Facing The Direction MA While This Is Happening)

WIP* RapeFFFFM lol hey RavinBeast is this what you meant? (sorry my enb made the gifs dark) :lol:

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-17 02-52-32-00.png

PICS!

GIFS!

YESS!!! Fucking Love It Man!! Great Work As Usual.

Though I'd Suggest Making The Male Get Progressively More "Energetic" As He Gets Closer To Climax

PICS!

GIFS!

YESS!!! Fucking Love It Man!! Great Work As Usual.

Though I'd Suggest Making The Male Get Progressively More "Energetic" As He Gets Closer To Climax

Lol sweet! Yeah I'm not done yet :D still have lots to fix and stuff glad I could make your idea reality my friend.

Ok so I updated the animations to Funnybiznessanimations V15.0 and added the new "NecroLover" scene. I hope you guys like it lol just be warned its Graphic. :D Tried them out on my female in cidhna mine. Here are some previews!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-16 17-43-36-35.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-16 17-48-26-49.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-16 17-48-38-06.png

GIFS!

Man, where did you get that panty mod?

Ok so I updated the animations to Funnybiznessanimations V15.0 and added the new "NecroLover" scene. I hope you guys like it lol just be warned its Graphic. :D Tried them out on my female in cidhna mine. Here are some previews!

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-16 17-43-36-35.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-16 17-48-26-49.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-16 17-48-38-06.png

GIFS!

Man, where did you get that panty mod?

Lol its on LL its on CCCP cbbe conversions its in the first list its called Hentai Panty :)

armor mods list plz ! and great job by the way

I don't understand what you mean lol do you mean list all of the armors the females use in my pics?

Hey everyone. I am finishing a new rape scene when I get home and then I will make a new 5 way (FFFFM) and a new consensual scene they will look awesome now that I learned how to make animations even more smoother and realistic. Stay brutal everyone and enjoy your weekends ^_^

yeah i mean a list of your female armor mods ! 

Oh ok. Wolf bikini, Shedded Lace, Ripped Bodysuit, and Luxury collection Cbbe HDT bodyslide. For Panties I use HentaiPanties and Panty Gear. :)

thnx :)

Hey the loversdoggy animation is A M A Z I N G. I absolutely love it. Big thanks to everyone who worked on this pack.

On another note, how do you trigger the 5way animations? Namely, Cassanova5Way (MFFFF) and Rape5Way (MMMMF). Mass match maker only works on the 4way animations and doesn't seem to recognize the 5way ones. 

Hey the loversdoggy animation is A M A Z I N G. I absolutely love it. Big thanks to everyone who worked on this pack.

On another note, how do you trigger the 5way animations? Namely, Cassanova5Way (MFFFF) and Rape5Way (MMMMF). Mass match maker only works on the 4way animations and doesn't seem to recognize the 5way ones. 

SexLab Tools has a "Matchmaker Queue" where you can set up PC/NPC for a sexlab animation and it does handle up to 5 actors.

Also, another user modified Submit to allow up to 5 actors (PC + 4) under the Seduction ability of Submit.  Look in the last few pages of the Submit thread for the attachment.

SexLab Tools has a "Matchmaker Queue" where you can set up PC/NPC for a sexlab animation and it does handle up to 5 actors.

Also, another user modified Submit to allow up to 5 actors (PC + 4) under the Seduction ability of Submit.  Look in the last few pages of the Submit thread for the attachment.

I will definitely check out sexlab tools and submit. Thank you.

Random Sex will also trigger these just fyi.

Random Sex will also trigger these just fyi.

True, but you have no control over that (hence the name "Random").  To easily see the 4 and 5 person animations in game, Tools and Submit work well.

Thank you and yes what everyone said, it does work you just have to do what I did...be quick with the spell lol

Nice as always my friend, can you make also another softer/consensual from hentai ? that 4FM is a great sexy thanks :D (check hentai Bibble Black for references)

Thank you Razzorrrr lol yes I will be making consensual animations but I am working on something that I have been working on since the beginning and I think I have figured it out heres a hint...live stay. It's opposite day. :P

PICS!

GIFS!

Sorry but it doesn't make sense for the NPCs on the legs to be moving up and down like that, it looks spastic. If they were always female then they ought to be fingering themselves but that would look wrong if they are allowed to be male or female in those positions. Alternatively they could be like the person sitting on the face of the victim and rubbing themselves back and forth on the victims legs.

Edit: I see it is meant for four females so having them fingering themselves with one hand while holding the leg with the other hand will look good and allow them to get themselves off as well.

PICS!

GIFS!

Sorry but it doesn't make sense for the NPCs on the legs to be moving up and down like that, it looks spastic. If they were always female then they ought to be fingering themselves but that would look wrong if they are allowed to be male or female in those positions. Alternatively they could be like the person sitting on the face of the victim and rubbing themselves back and forth on the victims legs.

Edit: I see it is meant for four females so having them fingering themselves with one hand while holding the leg with the other hand will look good and allow them to get themselves off as well.

LOL I Agree, It'd Make More Sense For Them To Bouncing If The Victim's Legs Were Struggling At First The 1st Stage But At The Second Stage (Whenever The Male Starts Going To Town) Then Waxens Suggestion Would Be Perfect.

F-2: Is Pinning F-1 Down By Smothering F-1s Face With F-2s Ass (Note That F-2: Should Be Facing The Direction MA While This Is Happening)

F-3: Is Holding F-1s Right Leg Down/Spread

MA: Is Railing F-1s Pussy While Simultaneously Motorboating F-2s Tits

PICS!

GIFS!

LOL I Agree, It'd Make More Sense For Them To Bouncing If The Victim's Legs Were Struggling At First The 1st Stage But At The Second Stage (Whenever The Male Starts Going To Town) Then Waxens Suggestion Would Be Perfect.
Damn it you two! It's a WIP I wouldn't leave it looking like that now that I learned how to make them look more realistic lol stop ruining the damn surprise :P

Funnybizness, i was wondering about this part of 3dmax ?

This one is made for fallout game:

post-160974-0-10803700-1460978611_thumb.gif

3dmax seem to be crashing allot when either animating or exporting. How do you cope with that ?? i will do some new animations skyrim but probably only be using blender for this purpose.

I'm sorry if this is Off-topic or out of the blue....But I can't seem to get any of the Animation Packs (Humans, Male Creatures, or Female creatures) to register with GenerateFNISforUsers....I'm using MO...Is there some sort of blatant Load-order mix-up that I'm missing? All three packs register with SLAL in-game, but I'm having issues with getting them to render properly (They stand in the exact same spot, INSIDE of each other and moan) and have been told that perhaps Running the GenerateFNIS would help since I am using the right skeleton and all that. 

Sorry if I'm being an idiot! :D

If you are using MO, then I assume you know how to use FNIS in MO, all those basic FNIS setup things(check S.T.E.P).......and if you are doing all the basic things right, I guess maybe something else loads after the SLAL mod overwrited the files, if so, MO should mark it red, if you passed the FNIS scan and still having mess up animations, usually it's something in overwrite folder replaced your behavior files, so FNIS pick up the wrong file to register.