Congrats for your job buddy i hope you have a good time on that, YES YES lovers3way that softness/consensual is just sexy biggrin.png

Lol thank you Razzor! Yes I just uploaded V15.6 with the new "LoversMMF" animation I hope you and everyone else likes it hahaha! biggrin.png

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-28 19-57-42-54.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-04-28 19-58-49-39.png

GIFS

Funny isan't I have this same animations Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohmy.png But it was for a long long time... FUNNY BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ rolleyes.gif

What are you doing????? ohmy.png

attachicon.gifL666_mutmast3P.gifattachicon.gifL666_DPool.gif

I dont think u are serious funnybiz makes anims out of hentai and people requests by the way this is skyrim not sims !

Keep up Your amazing Job Funnybiz

I'm sure Lady666 was joking around ^_^ and thank you my friend I will try lol

haa, my fnis is out of animation slots before sexlab... back to the days of chosing...

and thx for animation!

If you're interested in switching, you can switch to MO to circumvent that problem. Using MO you can break the hard limit, but are still subject to the soft limit. Put simply, You can have more animations without getting the fnis error, but at a certain point, your game will ctd everytime you load a save(for me, it's about 8000 animations, not sure if for others it's less or more). And it's all about whether the animations are being called on. I can leave sexlab installed for example, but keep the mod deactivated in-game, but if I activate it and save the game, I won't be able to load that save, because it has to many animations loaded for my computer to handle. Similarly if I am able to load a save with sexlab installed, I just have to not register all of my slal/nsap animations in sexlab. For me, if I enable all of funny's animations, I can't load that save. So I only enable the ones I like, and leave the other ones unregistered. This means I can use multiple large animations packs(funny, nibble, anub, MNC, nsap, lieto) without having issues, by enabling only the ones I like.

you have CDs probably because  you activate/deactivate sexlab and mess up you save. I already have my on pack with all animation. just gone remove mediocre animation to second pack and wait until fnis raise limit again (its not the first time)  BTW fnis limit 6000 and default sexlab come with 1400.

-snip-

you have CDs probably because  you activate/deactivate sexlab and mess up you save. I already have my on pack with all animation. just gone remove mediocre animation to second pack and wait until fnis raise limit again (its not the first time)  BTW fnis limit 6000 and default sexlab come with 1400.

\/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61257-on-the-amount-of-animations-skyrim-can-safely-load/

Guest S0767

The corpse in the ground on the right how can be mutilated ?

I believe that's caused by a cannibalism mod, but I don't remember which one. Not into the stuff myself.

The corpse in the ground on the right how can be mutilated ?

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Luciver is correct its the Namira's Goat mod :)

hi sir, how do you enable FFFFM animations? i use romance mod, but it only can manage until FFM

I use sexlab matchmaker and defeat :)

I'm sure Lady666 was joking around ^_^ and thank you my friend I will try lol

Besides, the guys in the animations Lady666 showed failed to actually penetrate (single angle dicks probably, so nice to have SOS available).
Absolutely right thank goodness for SOS :)

Anyway to make sexual kill moves for Defeat Post Assault?

Like neck snap, suffocation over organ, death blow by hand or weapon

Don't know if that's possible, just a thought. BTW, love your awesome animations

I have been trying and I will not give up lol and thank you :)
I appreciate that Squall! ^_^

The female draugr missionary doesnt work and so is the female falmer necro prone :/

It doesn't show up in the mcm menu? Did you download the funnybizness female creatures slal pack from Shashankies page?

I have a BIG surprise for everyone thanks to Ixum and I stress the word BIG hint hint :P

The female draugr missionary doesnt work and so is the female falmer necro prone :/

It doesn't show up in the mcm menu? Did you download the funnybizness female creatures slal pack from Shashankies page?

I have a BIG surprise for everyone thanks to Ixum and I stress the word BIG hint hint tongue.png

WE ARE WAITING !

I have a BIG surprise for everyone thanks to Ixum and I stress the word BIG hint hint :P

I can hardly wait, and I know whats cumming mwhahah!

I'm confused. Which download option is the SLAL mod which includes all the animations here? The description on the front page seems like it needs updating, as there is no "Forerunner414_SLAL" pack to download.

All I seem to get when I try to install the non-human only packs is MO complaining that they're packaged wrong. There is a "data file" for each individual set, but nothing overall for the lot, so my limited knowledge of how to correct it - leaves me lost.

I have a BIG surprise for everyone thanks to Ixum and I stress the word BIG hint hint tongue.png

im eager to see whats cumming

Yeah, but make sure everything works properly first.  Last thing someone wants is a premature release ;) ...

A small question, how many animations were added from 15.1? As I can put that in, along with my serial stripper and my pose mod, and various slavery mods, but when I try to put 15.6 I keep getting the index out of array or something to that nature error in FNIS. 

Also curious, since you have so many, I wonder if it would be possible to separate the animations into different categories, such as "Necro" "Consensual" "Non-consensual" since, I rather like your consensual animations quite a bit and it would be nice to be able to choose from "theme" as it were, to better fit what one wishes in their game at the time. If its not possible I understand :) 

Either, way thank you for the animations :) 

-C

A small question, how many animations were added from 15.1? As I can put that in, along with my serial stripper and my pose mod, and various slavery mods, but when I try to put 15.6 I keep getting the index out of array or something to that nature error in FNIS. 

Also curious, since you have so many, I wonder if it would be possible to separate the animations into different categories, such as "Necro" "Consensual" "Non-consensual" since, I rather like your consensual animations quite a bit and it would be nice to be able to choose from "theme" as it were, to better fit what one wishes in their game at the time. If its not possible I understand smile.png

Either, way thank you for the animations smile.png

-C

you exceeded FNIS Limit you have to disable some animation mods or do not install new ones 

I'm confused. Which download option is the SLAL mod which includes all the animations here? The description on the front page seems like it needs updating, as there is no "Forerunner414_SLAL" pack to download.

All I seem to get when I try to install the non-human only packs is MO complaining that they're packaged wrong. There is a "data file" for each individual set, but nothing overall for the lot, so my limited knowledge of how to correct it - leaves me lost.

SLAL is on a different thread. This is an animation pack that is fed into SLAL and does not include SLAL itself. SLAL can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader/

Ladies and Gentlemen my Work in Progress* "DRAGONLOVER"!! I apologize for the delay. I have been very busy at my job. But thanks to Ixum I found the motivation to try DRAGONS (He's been wanting these for a LONG time and luckily I figured out how to export them!) lol give me a few days everyone as I am only one man and have a real job now lol

post-51187-0-26332100-1462227579_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-94314600-1462227711_thumb.gif

GIFS

post-51187-0-95495900-1462227599_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-78239900-1462227629_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-90833800-1462227649_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-11153100-1462227668_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-97086100-1462227687_thumb.gif