Ok I have a big day tomorrow but I wanted to at least upload FunnybiznessAnimations V15.7 with the "DragonLover" animations lol I hope you guys like them! Stay Brutal! :lol:

GIFS

post-51187-0-98801900-1462247335_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-42277100-1462247355_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-66137000-1462247379_thumb.gif

Holy wow you make impossible thing into possible great job dude, now that the dragon have a good time with Dovahkiin  :)

Thank you Razzor! lol :P

Jeez, I remeber when having sex with a male dragon caused issues, and it was generally not advised. Now we got dragon poon....
Fuck Yeah!

lol YEAH! I hope you enjoy them! :lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen my Work in Progress* "DRAGONLOVER"!! I apologize for the delay. I have been very busy at my job. But thanks to Ixum I found the motivation to try DRAGONS (He's been wanting these for a LONG time and luckily I figured out how to export them!) lol give me a few days everyone as I am only one man and have a real job now lol

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(120).gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(114).gif

GIFS

May I ask what software you use to make these gifs m8?

It's much better than whatever I'm able to make.

Here is the update, base on my knowledge of Funnybizness, this is a Female creature animation more or less, but I don't have the right dragon model to test it, so I haven't done any adjustment, it's mostly matched with standard male dragons, if you find any mismatch model, you can adjust it yourself in game.

SLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v15.7.7z

Here is the update, base on my knowledge of Funnybizness, this is a Female creature animation more or less, but I don't have the right dragon model to test it, so I haven't done any adjustment, it's mostly matched with standard male dragons, if you find any mismatch model, you can adjust it yourself in game.

Sweet thank you Bytion! I just used the vanilla male dragon model when I animated :) and ezgif.com is what I use to make gifs. Stay brutal!

Sweet thank you Bytion! I just used the vanilla male dragon model when I animated :) and ezgif.com is what I use to make gifs. Stay brutal!

lol, you got me 1st time, I didn't open gif and thought: that must be a girl gets fucked by a dragon, then I ported the files and setup SLAL pack, why it all mess up in game? Then I open your gif..... oh......

meant to say misaligned*

Sorry, falmer necro prone wasn't the one, it was the other falmer doggy that was misaligned (I think its in a different pack). Though the female draugr missionary one still persist. Did a clean skyrim install with the FC creature pack only by shashankies, also tried to manually install your animations but still no luck for about 3 times now.

post-200016-0-19493100-1462284294_thumb.png

It was like this since the first install, everything else was fine. I've also checked what side my character was facing. It was facing the draugr but the animation says otherwise.

Is there a way to rotate one actor only? 

Also at the start of the animation, they were facing each other correctly, the draugr then falls on its back but my character turned the opposite side humping air.

Ok I Fixed the "DragonLover" animations in V15.7 I added a jerk-off scene and a missionary scene (I don't have the dragon penis models in my game but the animations were made for the penis model.) :D

lol, you got me 1st time, I didn't open gif and thought: that must be a girl gets fucked by a dragon, then I ported the files and setup SLAL pack, why it all mess up in game? Then I open your gif..... oh......

LMAO sorry :blush:

post-51187-0-19326400-1462313436_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-42616400-1462313459_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-38121400-1462313482_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-31983000-1462313511_thumb.gif

post-51187-0-25345600-1462313540_thumb.gif

SWEET I will be uploading a Dragon Missionary scene soon :)

So I'm guessing I'm not the first to ask, probably won't be the last. How do I take your animal anims and make them work in game? Like, I want all of them. They all look badass.

Shashankie's SLAL PACK has most recent male creatures and Bytions SLAL female creatures has the recent female :)

I have a SPECIAL surprise for all my GAY/FUTA lovers lol stay tuned :lol:

dnab.jpg

"Christmas; dick in a box

Hanukkah; dick in a box

Kwanzaa; a dick in a box

Every single holiday a dick in a box

Over at your parent's house a dick in a box

Mid day at the grocery store a dick in a box" LMAO :D

great job as always!

Thank you Garruk! It was pretty tricky lol I'm use to animating the pelvic bone of the "taker" but thank goodness I remembered that if I did that then the penis wouldnt sync with the hand thats jerking it lmao

Update packs for Female creature and Human:

SLAL FunnyBizPack FemaleCreatureAnimations v15.9.7z SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v15.9.7z

I may be away for next month for a business trip( to UAE for 3 month), so if anyone would keep this update, that will be great, if not I will try find some free time to update this, but my laptop can't run Skyrim and I am not sure it's legal or not to see stuffs like these in UAE :s