Kissing animation looks great! Finally some ass groping while kissing! So much more natural than hands on hips when you're getting down and personal ;)

Exactly! Lol I was like hmmmm...why wouldn't my lover grab my characters ass? She has a REALLY nice ass but no one is grabbing it at all :(

OMG that one sweet animation, after brutal, rape, punching now for the little bit softness side from you, i would say its super sexy

Thanks Razzorrrr! Lol yeah my wife was like "Try something different. That you haven't done. The rape thing is not something everyone likes." so I gave it a shot lol plus I learned how to make animations more smoother while making these. ^_^

To be fair not all your animations are that type, some of them do live up your name: been very funny, or I just too mess up to see them as brutal?

Thank you my friend. Tis true and I love making funny animations the most. :D

OMG that one sweet animation, after brutal, rape, punching now for the little bit softness side from you, i would say its super sexy

Thanks Razzorrrr! Lol yeah my wife was like "Try something different. That you haven't done. The rape thing is not something everyone likes." so I gave it a shot lol plus I learned how to make animations more smoother while making these. ^_^

I'm quite glad to hear that! Your wife is right, friend. Not all of us like the rape stuff. I took your anims out due to being pretty much all non-consensual. :) Well, that and I use BBLS' Music and Dancing beta 2 (which requires Poser and another animation mod - FNIS complains about too many anims when I  have all that stuff in). It'd be great if you could break down your mod into "consensual" vs "non-consensual." :) TYVM for your efforts, you put a LOT of work in, that much is obvious! :)

Thank you. Yes I put a lot of time into creating things lol and yeah I will be making more consensual animations soon but I first want to take what I learned from making these consensual animations and put that knowledge into my fetish animations...(Rape,Ryona,Guro, Necro,etc...) :D

Ok I uploaded V14.9 and added the "LoversDoggy" animations lol I really hope you guys like them! Stay Brutallllll!!! :angry: \m/

Stay brutal!?!?! With all this "lovers" stuff and that con.... con... consensual...... I mean, really, what does that even mean!?!?! C'mon man! I'm loosing faith in you!!! :lol:

They do look good as always. Can't wait till some awesome person adds them to a pack, cause my dumbass can't figure it out. :blush:

Thanks again for your continued awesomeness!!!!!!

I'm sorry for sounding like such a noob, but I need help.

I would have made my own topic but I've noticed through my searching... more experienced users tend to find that annoying.

I've looked high and low for the past three days with no luck so please forgive me.

Alright!
So, I have sexlab installed properly, match maker, defeat etc, and everything works fine.

Currently using Zaz animation pack for my misdeads and again everything works fine. 

Everything has an mcm, everything has a name, everything syncs it's all cool.

I downloaded the SLAL funbiz pack and installed, ran fnis and waited for an mcm menu to pop up.

Nothing ever shows for funybiz in the mcm.

I looked through defeat, I looked through the toggle animations in SL and nothing.

None of the new animations even show up as possibilities.

Do I need another mod on top of SL, Defeat, More nasty critters, SL utility and SL tools? 

Do I just need to start a new save? I dunno... Thank you for your patience! :3

are there instructions for installation?

You need to have Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL) installed. You can find it here on LL.  After installing SLAL, you need to decide what "packs" of animations you would like.

This "mod" is an animation pack for SLAL.  Install it through your mod manager, then run FNIS. Go into your game and select the animations you want in the SLAL's MCM menu.

I would have made my own topic but I've noticed through my searching... more experienced users tend to find that annoying.

I've looked high and low for the past three days with no luck so please forgive me.

Alright!

So, I have sexlab installed properly, match maker, defeat etc, and everything works fine.

Currently using Zaz animation pack for my misdeads and again everything works fine. 

I downloaded the SLAL funbiz pack and installed, ran fnis and waited for an mcm menu to pop up.

I looked through defeat, I looked through the toggle animations in SL and nothing.

Do I need another mod on top of SL, Defeat, More nasty critters, SL utility and SL tools? 

Do you actually have SLAL installed? This "mod" is just an animation pack for Sexlab Animation Loader. You need it for these to register and show, then they will show under the SLAL mcm menu.

i have SLAL installed but in NMM the funnybiz doesn't install. I can bring it into the mods list in NMM but when you right click it and install it just is idle...

Ok, was just checking on SLAL because you didn't mention it in your list is all.

As far as NMM, I can't offer you much help. I used it a long time ago but had a lot of issues with it and switched to MO. I wouldn't even know where to begin on the new versions. Sorry.

Only suggestion I could offer, is to try and add them manually to SLAL. Not 100% sure if that would work correctly, but from looking at the folder structures in mine, it seems like it should.

i have SLAL installed but in NMM the funnybiz doesn't install. I can bring it into the mods list in NMM but when you right click it and install it just is idle...

Ok, was just checking on SLAL because you didn't mention it in your list is all.

As far as NMM, I can't offer you much help. I used it a long time ago but had a lot of issues with it and switched to MO. I wouldn't even know where to begin on the new versions. Sorry.

Only suggestion I could offer, is to try and add them manually to SLAL. Not 100% sure if that would work correctly, but from looking at the folder structures in mine, it seems like it should.

thanks for replying tho

You need to have Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL) installed. You can find it here on LL.  After installing SLAL, you need to decide what "packs" of animations you would like.

This "mod" is an animation pack for SLAL.  Install it through your mod manager, then run FNIS. Go into your game and select the animations you want in the SLAL's MCM menu.

Alright!

Do you actually have SLAL installed? This "mod" is just an animation pack for Sexlab Animation Loader. You need it for these to register and show, then they will show under the SLAL mcm menu.

Hey can you spell idiot?

Here it's spelled "Photon_sky"

THANK YOU.

God I'm dumb, sometimes we all just need a helping hand :3

I'll test it out when I can.

the learning curve in this community is kinda rough... i'll probably just go back to church...

Sorry I couldn't be more help. I believe there is a NMM help thread in here somewhere. They may be of more assistance there.

Edit: Found it. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52647-nmm-061-important-info-help-tips-tricks/

Try here. They will have a better idea than me.

Alright!

Hey can you spell idiot?

Here it's spelled "Photon_sky"

THANK YOU.

God I'm dumb, sometimes we all just need a helping hand :3

I'll test it out when I can.

Hey, we all forget or overlook something at some point or another.

14.9 update hereattachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v14.9.7z

I test the pack for the loading problem some ppl have, still not find anything related, if anyone still having save loading problem, sorry I couldn't help because I never encounter this.

Thanks for your continued work. I for one REALLY appreciate it. I could never figure out how to get these packs built no matter how many tutorials I read.

I'm sorry if this is Off-topic or out of the blue....But I can't seem to get any of the Animation Packs (Humans, Male Creatures, or Female creatures) to register with GenerateFNISforUsers....I'm using MO...Is there some sort of blatant Load-order mix-up that I'm missing? All three packs register with SLAL in-game, but I'm having issues with getting them to render properly (They stand in the exact same spot, INSIDE of each other and moan) and have been told that perhaps Running the GenerateFNIS would help since I am using the right skeleton and all that. 

Sorry if I'm being an idiot! :D 

Hi FunnyBizness

Excellent work! Can you said the name of the armor?

thanks

Hi FunnyBizness

Excellent work! Can you said the name of the armor?

thanks

Hi Deimo! Thank you lol it's the Wolf Bikini armor :D

I'm sorry if this is Off-topic or out of the blue....But I can't seem to get any of the Animation Packs (Humans, Male Creatures, or Female creatures) to register with GenerateFNISforUsers....I'm using MO...Is there some sort of blatant Load-order mix-up that I'm missing? All three packs register with SLAL in-game, but I'm having issues with getting them to render properly (They stand in the exact same spot, INSIDE of each other and moan) and have been told that perhaps Running the GenerateFNIS would help since I am using the right skeleton and all that. 

Sorry if I'm being an idiot! :D

If you installed new animations and DIDN'T run FNIS (must be a clean run, no errors and usually no warnings for it to work) then yes, that would definitely be your problem (and your description sounds exactly like a failure to run FNIS).

armor mods list plz ! and great job by the way

I don't understand what you mean lol do you mean list all of the armors the females use in my pics?

Hey everyone. I am finishing a new rape scene when I get home and then I will make a new 5 way (FFFFM) and a new consensual scene they will look awesome now that I learned how to make animations even more smoother and realistic. Stay brutal everyone and enjoy your weekends ^_^

I don't understand what you mean lol do you mean list all of the armors the females use in my pics?

Hey everyone. I am finishing a new rape scene when I get home and then I will make a new 5 way (FFFFM) and a new consensual scene they will look awesome now that I learned how to make animations even more smoother and realistic. Stay brutal everyone and enjoy your weekends ^_^

yeah i mean a list of your female armor mods ! 

yeah i mean a list of your female armor mods ! 

Oh ok. Wolf bikini, Shedded Lace, Ripped Bodysuit, and Luxury collection Cbbe HDT bodyslide. For Panties I use HentaiPanties and Panty Gear. :)