Damn it I forgot to upload your other version too. Shit I hate working with no sleep. Ok I will upload it when I wake up thank you Bytion and I am glad you approve of the animation lol :D

You consensual animations are great. Amazing work!

Do you use immersive first person view? If yes, what settings do you have because the male's head moves too much it's hard to see the animation from first person.

Oh man I am sorry I totally forgot that you guys don't want too much head movement and I use the mod but not much so I forgot about that lol I will make a note not to move the head too much :)

Thats my man when you do consensual its far from great, masterpiece and sexy thanks a lot ;)

Razzorrrrrr! Lol thank you! Yeah it's not something I am use to (consensual animations) BUT I really like animating period so I have fun regardless :D

great new animations biz!  :P

I apologize for asking this (maybe it's already been answered), currently I have installed the Shashankie version of your pack (13.9):

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybiznesss-anubs-slal-pack/

what files I have to keep and which to replace for new SLAL 15.4 version from bytion

creatures anims is in the new pack or not?

SLALAnimObj.esp is not present in new "human pack", it has been removed?

thanks in advance!  :D

S.

I apologize for asking this (maybe it's already been answered), currently I have installed the Shashankie version of your pack (13.9):

what files I have to keep and which to replace for new SLAL 15.4 version from bytion

S.

I remove the animobj.esp because too many people confuse about the overwrite problem, you need to download and install it yourself, as well as SLAL anime loader itself, I try to reduce the pack size and cause less confusion.

And since 13.9, there is no new animations for creatures, so this is only for the human pack updates, hope this clear your confusions.

S.

I remove the animobj.esp because too many people confuse about the overwrite problem, you need to download and install it yourself, as well as SLAL anime loader itself, I try to reduce the pack size and cause less confusion.

And since 13.9, there is no new animations for creatures, so this is only for the human pack updates, hope this clear your confusions.

thanks a lot!

cheers!

S.

S.

I am glad you are enjoying my animations Saeros  :D 

I really do appreciate that Free. I will try to make more soon. :lol:

For some reason funbizbehaviour.hkx or whatever you called it mixes everything.

With them and mod online with FNIS help all animations from SL gets mixed or gets broken.

Without everything works fine.

Onyly mods i have that can collide are NSAP, SL and FNIS.

Could you guys help me fix this problem?

lovely as always, I was going to say that, until I saw the animation in game, hmm :dodgy: . not so sure it's "lovers".

Maybe it's my sexlab expression system mess up or something, one wrong look from the gal, it feels like boarder line rape. :D

lovely as always, I was going to say that, until I saw the animation in game, hmm :dodgy: . not so sure it's "lovers".

Maybe it's my sexlab expression system mess up or something, one wrong look from the gal, it feels like boarder line rape. :D

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v15.5.7z

Lmfao hmmm you're absolutely right. Shit...uhhh damn I should've named it LoversRough or something...my female pc likes it rough so I tried to make it consensual but rough like touching her boobs and touching her mate and not struggling lol my bad. Oh and thank you Bytion! Lol :P

lovely as always, I was going to say that, until I saw the animation in game, hmm :dodgy: . not so sure it's "lovers".

Lmfao hmmm you're absolutely right. Shit...uhhh damn I should've named it LoversRough or something...my female pc likes it rough so I tried to make it consensual but rough like touching her boobs and touching her mate and not struggling lol my bad. Oh and thank you Bytion! Lol :P

Maybe sometime we should upload some pic or gif of your animation in game, from a different perspective and setup, some animation may not turn out to be the same you had in mind, lol.

Wow thank you Vader I really do appreciate the compliment :)

Maybe sometime we should upload some pic or gif of your animation in game, from a different perspective and setup, some animation may not turn out to be the same you had in mind, lol.

Lol yeah maybe its her facial expressions that give it a rapey vibe ^_^

It would be nice if you add tags for furnitures ("pillory","xcross" ...).

In next MariaEden release I'll select furniture animations by tags depending on the furniture which is used when starting the scene - currently only Zaz animations provides those tags.

It would be nice if you add tags for furnitures ("pillory","xcross" ...).

In next MariaEden release I'll select furniture animations by tags depending on the furniture which is used when starting the scene - currently only Zaz animations provides those tags.

If you need, I could add the furniture tags for them in the next update, because there are just very few of them, all with basic furniture and animoject tags.

I try to avoid adding too many tags for animations, only the necessary ones so other SL mod can pick up the right animations.

Nice Animation! :heart:

I do not know if these animations is achievable? :blush:

Great XOXO !!!

But how do I install this and which one should I use ?

Google Rydin's SLAL guide it explains everything :) and thank you my friend ^_^

Lol they are possible and I like the 3way in the last link most so I will create that one however I got a phone call from a small comic company that is based in my city and uhhh...I GOT THE JOB! So I will be creating actual character designs and writing and other stuff so now my time really will be limited :(
Guest S0767

Great XOXO !!!

Lol they are possible and I like the 3way in the last link most so I will create that one however I got a phone call from a small comic company that is based in my city and uhhh...I GOT THE JOB! So I will be creating actual character designs and writing and other stuff so now my time really will be limited :(

That's great to hear FB! That is going to be AWESOME, don't worry about having less time here, that's more important! :)

Great XOXO !!!

That's great to hear FB! That is going to be AWESOME, don't worry about having less time here, that's more important! :)

Yeah I was really nervous (bc as an artsit I suffer from thinking my creations aren't "good enough") but hey I guess they are lol I really am grateful for your support my friend. Thank you ^_^