using the latest NMM I can not install this mod. it says the path or the file name is too long.  I had the old NMM 56.1 and had 14.3 installed.  BUT like an idiot I believed I could install the new version without messing up the old version, as that is what they say on nexus.  It erased the old stuff.

SO, not i have to reinstall all my mods.  Any help would be appreciated. 

If anyone is using the latest NMM and has installed this mod I would like to know please.

Open the archive and literally just delete some of the excess description text in the folders (the bits that say "replaces blah blah blah").  It won't hurt anything, and yet once you do that (you don't even have to do them all; just do some of the longest ones), the mod will install using NMM without any difficulties.  I ran into the same problem myself and resolved it this way, so I'm not just speculating -- I know for a fact this works.

Keep in mind that you have to repeat the process for updates as well.

using the latest NMM I can not install this mod. it says the path or the file name is too long.  I had the old NMM 56.1 and had 14.3 installed.  BUT like an idiot I believed I could install the new version without messing up the old version, as that is what they say on nexus.  It erased the old stuff.

SO, not i have to reinstall all my mods.  Any help would be appreciated. 

If anyone is using the latest NMM and has installed this mod I would like to know please.

Open the archive and literally just delete some of the excess description text in the folders (the bits that say "replaces blah blah blah").  It won't hurt anything, and yet once you do that (you don't even have to do them all; just do some of the longest ones), the mod will install using NMM without any difficulties.  I ran into the same problem myself and resolved it this way, so I'm not just speculating -- I know for a fact this works.

Keep in mind that you have to repeat the process for updates as well.

Thanks that worked, i believe I only changed 3 or 4

I would like to donate on patreon of funnybiz but it doest work i had vanilla mastercard prepaid card... Normaly it work i dont understand

Wow thats really cool of you Josue. Hey it's no big deal man I'm just glad you enjoy my animations mi amigo :)

i just realized i've been using your animations exclusively ever since i first discovered your wonderful work

i love you dude

i mean it

Really?! Wow that means a lot man. I'm glad you enjoy them so much lol :D

yes

i dont have any money to give, but i could hook you up with free jailbroken/cracked spotify premium if you have an android

unless youre not a music guy

Lol I appreciate that but it's ok I'm just glad you like the animations my friend ^_^

Can i ask what mod are you using for your screen shot for the "pulled down underwear"

Its called hentai panty and its here on LL try Google I'm sure you'll find it :)

can you tell me wha

Can u tell me what is the armor used in this screenshot ? http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=391694&id=2082&full=1 *

That is the Wolf Bikini on the "site that shall not be named" lol :P

Lol Thx btw, i want to use your mod with sl defeat but i don't know how to make work these animations with defeat, can you tell me how to do this?
Well all I did was add them to the sexlab MCM menu by using SLAL and then made sure they were on and selected the tags in sexlab defeat :)

Ok I have a few animations I am working on and I hope to have it uploaded later today lol stay brutal everyone!

Plural?Like a few sets? My weekend just complete XD!

any help with some of the animations  not playing

Any details? Help requires specifics unless of course you forgot to run the FNIS User Generator which bites us all from time to time.

Well seem like none of the 3 way animation is playing i try  reinstalling even did a clean stall the game it self but it does not work i use FNIS but no good i just wondering wtf is going on 

Any details? Help requires specifics unless of course you forgot to run the FNIS User Generator which bites us all from time to time.

Well seem like none of the 3 way animation is playing i try  reinstalling even did a clean stall the game it self but it does not work i use FNIS but no good i just wondering wtf is going on

So what mod are you using to try the 3-way animations, what are you doing to trigger a 3-way animation, what happens when you attempt to trigger one (ie. nothing as in the actors don't have sex, two of the actors have sex while the third is ignored,...)

Do two actor animations work ok?

So what mod are you using to try the 3-way animations, what are you doing to trigger a 3-way animation, what happens when you attempt to trigger one (ie. nothing as in the actors don't have sex, two of the actors have sex while the third is ignored,...)

Do two actor animations work ok?

so far all two player is working when i try to do the 3 player one i try it with defeat no good then i try with sexlab submit no good 

now when i try to try to trigger the 3 way all it does is all the npc move to one area then flinch and then every one walks away like nothing happening not sure whats going on 

other issue is am having trouble triggering npc with npc sex that seem to not work any more 

Ok I have a few animations I am working on and I hope to have it uploaded later today lol stay brutal everyone!

Plural?Like a few sets? My weekend just complete XD!

Yes a few sets lol they're taking a little longer than I expected but I'm working on getting them out this week :lol:

wuuboo wiboo wabo, waking up, have a cup of tea, see your update, made my day.

Lol you just made MY day! Thank you Bytion I'm uploading it to the downloads now :P

Hello, I really like this rough animations and i apprecaete your work on this. Someone want to destroy me for this, but I dont see in this site one thing... Futa Creatures! If someone have ability and to do futa animations creature vs female (hagravens or fire atronarch) i would be very happy :D

sorry for my english

Hello, I really like this rough animations and i apprecaete your work on this. Someone want to destroy me for this, but I dont see in this site one thing... Futa Creatures! If someone have ability and to do futa animations creature vs female (hagravens or fire atronarch) i would be very happy :D

sorry for my english

It never hurts to ask I think, if you can't post it here where else can you post it??.... ;)  ;)

Well base on what i tested so far this mod does not work with sexlab submit in fact having sexlab submit pretty much cause some of the animation not to work :/ 

well, mainly bcs the tag or sorting system is quite different from defeat or other newer version of mods,use defeat would fit it well.

Well base on what i tested so far this mod does not work with sexlab submit in fact having sexlab submit pretty much cause some of the animation not to work :/ 

well, mainly bcs the tag or sorting system is quite different from defeat or other newer version of mods,use defeat would fit it well.

No i mean having submit alone cause the animation not to trigger at all mostly 3 way animation :/