Well, Funny, regarding creatures, I can say this: in my opinion we have a sore lack of animations for spriggans and flame atronachs that have them fill the male role (all currently available ones have the spriggan/flame atronach fill the female slot and get hammered instead of doing the hammering).

Imagine overhearing such a dialogue when visiting Solitude:

Guard 1: Shit. Another dead body down by the docks?

Guard 2: Yes, we found the body this morning. Was that hot Vici chick.

Guard 1: What? Vittoria Vici? Shit, that will get some peoples attention...

Guard 2: No kidding.

Guard 1: Stabbed like all the others?

Guard 2: Nope. She was assaulted and fucked by a flame atronach. Burned her inside out.

Guard 1: You're making this up.

Guard 2: No, I don't. Was quite gruesome to behold... but she did smell kind of delicious.

Guard 1: o_O!

Lol thats hilarious! But I won't be working with them female creatures. At least not at the moment my friend. :(

I am really sorry to hear that. But I understand.

at first i read it as chicken rape and thought *The heck how would that work?!?!* Then i was thinking of Link getting swarmed by chickens and how you said it would be more crowded.

Realised it was Chikanrape afterwards and felt silly. Still good work as always.

Quick question. When object animations are playing a prop will be spawned. Is there any way to make the animation use in game objects instead of spawning new ones?

I did ask same quiestion half a year a go,you can use nif skope to remove the objects in aniovject files or something like that...

I am having a problem where only some of the animations work. Most of them I will get the notification of what animation is "playing" but all the actors involved will just stand there and do nothing. Sounds play as normal and I can even advance the stages but that does nothing but change the dialog via apropos. Where as some of the animations work fine like the rape 5way plays without a problem and as far as I know all vanilla sexlab animation also work fine.

Have any tips? seems strange that some from this pack work while others dont ... ?

I am having a problem where only some of the animations work. Most of them I will get the notification of what animation is "playing" but all the actors involved will just stand there and do nothing. Sounds play as normal and I can even advance the stages but that does nothing but change the dialog via apropos. Where as some of the animations work fine like the rape 5way plays without a problem and as far as I know all vanilla sexlab animation also work fine.

Have any tips? seems strange that some from this pack work while others dont ... ?

behavior file overlaps maybe, that happen to me once, when I was too drunk to remember update my behavior file,  Are you by any chance using MO?

lol at first I thought her hands are bound, that was just her clothes. not really fan of this type, but it sure looks funny as hell.

Here is the updated pack for 14.6attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v14.6.7z

FIY: I removed SLAnimGenerate from the pack and made a small adjustment for 3-way Rape, that set gets tagged as MFF, but Female 2 has strap on which makes no sense, I check FunnyBizness's GIF, in that Female 2 is a dude, so if I am doing it wrong, please let me know.

Thank you bytion and my pc has a penis but it has nothing to do with the animations lol once again you're amazing man!

OMG chikan rape is so sexy, great thanks for your work this is really made my day, so nostalgic to see hentai chikan  :D

Razzorrrrr my friend! Lol yes I have been getting a lot of influence from JAVs and this next one will be awesomeee!!

at first i read it as chicken rape and thought *The heck how would that work?!?!* Then i was thinking of Link getting swarmed by chickens and how you said it would be more crowded.

Realised it was Chikanrape afterwards and felt silly. Still good work as always.

LOL chicken rape!? I can see that :lol: thank you Cammy I appreciate that as always! I hope you like the next one bc its my new fav! ;)

Hmmm I myself don't know what it could be but hopefully someone on here can help you out. Sorry my friend. :(

lol at first I thought her hands are bound, that was just her clothes. not really fan of this type, but it sure looks funny as hell.

Here is the updated pack for 14.6attachicon.gifSLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations v14.6.7z

FIY: I removed SLAnimGenerate from the pack and made a small adjustment for 3-way Rape, that set gets tagged as MFF, but Female 2 has strap on which makes no sense, I check FunnyBizness's GIF, in that Female 2 is a dude, so if I am doing it wrong, please let me know.

Thank you bytion and my pc has a penis but it has nothing to do with the animations lol once again you're amazing man!

Ah OK, so she is a futa, sorry I thought it was a dude :P , that explain so much in your recent animations.

behavior file overlaps maybe, that happen to me once, when I was too drunk to remember update my behavior file,  Are you by any chance using MO?

MO ... ? what mod would that be ? I can try a new game and see if I can get the animations to work. haven't tried that yet kinda tired of starting over a million times cause of mods :P

MO ... ? what mod would that be ? I can try a new game and see if I can get the animations to work. haven't tried that yet kinda tired of starting over a million times cause of mods :P

MO= Mod organizer, it's a mod manger like NMM.

Your problem sounds like behavior files mess up, if the old behavior file somehow left in your system and FNIS pick it up over the updated behavior file, it could cause your problem, so double check your old mod gets clean or not, make sure you uninstall the old mod and delete the FNIS_FunnyBiz_Behavior from \meshes\actors\character\behaviors\, then install the new mod and run FNIS.

if you are using MO, you need to check your overwrite folder for FNIS_FunnyBiz_Behavior, that could overlap your mod.

i just realized i've been using your animations exclusively ever since i first discovered your wonderful work

i love you dude

i mean it

Really?! Wow that means a lot man. I'm glad you enjoy them so much lol :D

yes

i dont have any money to give, but i could hook you up with free jailbroken/cracked spotify premium if you have an android

unless youre not a music guy

can you tell me wha

Can u tell me what is the armor used in this screenshot ? http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=391694&id=2082&full=1 *

That is the Wolf Bikini on the "site that shall not be named" lol :P

Lol Thx btw, i want to use your mod with sl defeat but i don't know how to make work these animations with defeat, can you tell me how to do this?

using the latest NMM I can not install this mod. it says the path or the file name is too long.  I had the old NMM 56.1 and had 14.3 installed.  BUT like an idiot I believed I could install the new version without messing up the old version, as that is what they say on nexus.  It erased the old stuff.

SO, not i have to reinstall all my mods.  Any help would be appreciated. 

If anyone is using the latest NMM and has installed this mod I would like to know please.