That guide doesn't seem to open for me..it tells me 'The remote procedure call failed' and then refuses to open it. Anyways, I'm just going by the readme file instead of the guide for now...but the thing is I'm actually trying to add leito's bed anims to skyrim with it..and his files(at least coming from the modder's resource) are .max files, not .hkx files. Do I have to do anything different or just continue as usual by the readme file.

Hmm, it's a PDF so I don't know why it's saying that unless you don't had a PDF viewer installed?

Yeah, you cannot use max files, they need to be HKX. But looking in his bed folder in his resource files, they are all HKX files. Don't know what you are seeing.

That's what I mean, from the page he has open right now, I downloaded the resource files and ALL of the anims show up as something like this: bed_missionary_s1.max  Unless there's some other place to download his resources from, that's all I'm getting. And, I probably need to get a PDF viewer installed soon to see that guide.

i did notice that a lot of the new animations funny posted are missing the " _ " after the name which was causing me issues until rydin helped me figure them out

will need to edit the name manually and hope he keeps that in mind in the future when naming the hkx files

You shouldn;t need to rename them. Most animators pack them up with the correct naming structure, for example, myname_myanimation_a1_s1,hkx. It should be a case of drag and drop. No renaming should be needed if the animator is well aware of their files.

Some of FunnyBiz's animations do share names, though.  Three or four of them.  But all of his mods would go in one folder?

I downloaded and installed the version orxx made, and seemed to have game crashing problems.  I think they're solved, but I tried doing the FNIS for Modders part, and kept getting the 2001 error where a text file didn't exist (even though it did.)

Well you could rename it to something appriopaite. Like if he has, I dunno, four different necrobj, then change it show its necrobj1 necrobj2 necrobj3 etc.

2001 errors are caused when FNIS can't find the file. I only got that when trying to use it through Mod Organizer, not when I did it manually htrough the tools folder in the data folder. More fan issue with FNIS and not SLAL.

Your method is getting the idiot test as we speak. If I can do this, anyone can do this!

You shouldn;t need to rename them. Most animators pack them up with the correct naming structure, for example, myname_myanimation_a1_s1,hkx. It should be a case of drag and drop. No renaming should be needed if the animator is well aware of their files.

Some of FunnyBiz's animations do share names, though.  Three or four of them.  But all of his mods would go in one folder?

I downloaded and installed the version orxx made, and seemed to have game crashing problems.  I think they're solved, but I tried doing the FNIS for Modders part, and kept getting the 2001 error where a text file didn't exist (even though it did.)

Well you could rename it to something appriopaite. Like if he has, I dunno, four different necrobj, then change it show its necrobj1 necrobj2 necrobj3 etc.

2001 errors are caused when FNIS can't find the file. I only got that when trying to use it through Mod Organizer, not when I did it manually htrough the tools folder in the data folder. More fan issue with FNIS and not SLAL.

Your method is getting the idiot test as we speak. If I can do this, anyone can do this!

Let us know how it works out!

any step by step on how to add your animations on SLA cause i keep getting no categories found when  keep on generating SLA

edit 

i just read your guide and know that there are much coding to do, i dont know  what tag should i use or what sound 

i just probably stick to the non replacer version

I hope no one abandons the no-replacer. I tried the SLAL and was able to get the pack Orxx made to work, but as far as making my own pack, not a chance. I looked at his instructions and was beyond lost. Took a look at rydin's instructions as well. You did a great job rydin, but as soon as you think its idiot proof, along comes a bigger idiot.

I did what in Rydin instruction method, add animations for example Anub, then make FNIX_anub_animations.txt, then try to edit the SLanims txt at source the same as in Orxx pack for example these

Animation(
    id="BearForeplay",
    name="Bear Foreplay",
    tags="Funnybizz,Bestiality,Creature,Bear,Dirty,Sex,Oral",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Oral),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="Bears"),
)

Animation(
    id="AnubSabreCat",
    name="Anub Sabre Cat",
    tags="Funnybiz,Bestiality,Creature,Sabrecat,Dirty,Sex,Oral",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Oral),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="Sabrecats"),
)

Animation(
    id="AnubBoar",
    name="Anub Boar",
    tags="Funnybiz,Forced,Creature,Boarriekling,Bestiality,Dirty,Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Rough,Vaginal",
    sound="Squishing",
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race="Boarrieklings"),
)

then im using the fnis for modders to adding behavior for each of the creatures but then i click the SLAnimGenerate i've got an error for Anubboar animation that no attributeerror: 'nontype' object has no attribute 'replace', do i need to copy the animation into boar instead not in boarriekling? sorry out of topic

Hey man, just wanted to say I love your work and it's nice to see such a talented and active animator even after so many jumped ship for FO4. Especially thanks a ton for the gangbang animation btw, I think you are the only one that has made a proper one for Skyrim so far even after all this time.

<3

ok SLAL ate 8gb of my RAM.. i dont know how.. but i start to remember for what i hate python  :@

Not sure why as the mod doesn't actually use python in game. It uses it to generate a json and FNIS file, two tiny files. That's in. There is something else at work there.

ok SLAL ate 8gb of my RAM.. i dont know how.. but i start to remember for what i hate python  :@

Not sure why as the mod doesn't actually use python in game. It uses it to generate a json and FNIS file, two tiny files. That's in. There is something else at work there.

yapp when i make json... some issue with my system i think... but i cant unistall no one of this i need it for my job

Hey man, just wanted to say I love your work and it's nice to see such a talented and active animator even after so many jumped ship for FO4. Especially thanks a ton for the gangbang animation btw, I think you are the only one that has made a proper one for Skyrim so far even after all this time.

<3

Wow that means alot Zoky! And I will continue to do so until my fingers fall off lol stay brutal!

Hi! I have to give you my thanks for a gorgeous mod like this and I'd like to ask you, which mods are you using for the naked body of your nord male character? it looks so great!

- And thanks for the sex mod again!

Oh I'm so happy you enjoy it! ^_^ and for the male body I use Schlongs of skyrim and better males textures and to make belly or arms bigger I use racemenu mod and xpmse with racemenu plugin. :)

I've played around with it a little bit more and I'm having some pretty bad issues and I'd really appreciate some help. First I tried the Sexlab Animation Loader of 8.5 orxx made. I used the matchmaker spells, and for 90 percent of the positions, my player just lowers their spell but nothing happens; no animation plays and the NPC just moves on about their business. No t pose or anything. I tried both the the replacer version and the nonreplacer version but I get the same issue. Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

iv downloaded and installed funnybizz 9.7 and nonreplacement 7.6 but im not seeing all the new animations u have listed. such as necromalefeeding from 9.5. or necrofemale from an erleyer version. theirs seems to be some animations from my MCM list missing when im picking them in the MCM menu. what am i doing wrong. i should also note i have use NMM to install both these mods. is that what i have done wrong?

Got a Problem here! so i installed this mod right? I enabled the Anims and so on and so forth but now i got the problem, if i play those anims, they are like... misplaced ( i hope you know what i mean ) and i dunno how to fix it. is there a way around it or do i really have to correct the anims with the sexlab shortcut buttons?

too bad we cant use the SLAL cause there`s to much coding to it and some of us are not great with coding ,il just wait for this to be added on NSAP   BTW those are great animations. good work on making those animations and keep on making more brutal  :D

Thanks! Yeah I myself tried using SLAL again and I just can't figure it out. Even with Rydin's tutorial. (Nothing against Rydin!) its my stupidity thats the problem here. lol I hope you enjoy the animations :)

Is there any chance the NMM compatible version will get an update to use the new animations?

I doubt it. :(