I just uploaded a new mod to make registering animations in Skyrim easier:  SexLab Animation Loader

Here's an animation pack I created for it based on version 8.5 of your animations.  I haven't tested all of the animations, so some position information is probably a little wrong.  I know 8.5 is a bit out of date, but it should be pretty easy to add new animations and tweak parameters.

My goal is to make the process simple enough that you can create your own animation packs as you create new animations.  The animation loader mod contains a readme and a few other docs about how to update animation packs.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it.  I'll try to write up some more docs tomorrow.  Let me know if there is anything in particular that needs explanation.

attachicon.gifFunnyBizness8.5-SLAL.7z

i added 4 more animations to this but is the 2012 error that finis fo rmodders give u a bad error or something to ignoroe? it still made the hkx file and the nexus page for info on finis for modders is hidden to dont know what the error means.

Are you using MO?

If someone lists what the new animations are that are not in the pack, I can get them added at the weekend (unless someone beats me)

just downloaod th one u see there linked and add some. that one has most all the mod resouce ones and some of the others.

jusst look at the name of the hkx files u see whiich ones missing

I just uploaded a new mod to make registering animations in Skyrim easier:  SexLab Animation Loader

Here's an animation pack I created for it based on version 8.5 of your animations.  I haven't tested all of the animations, so some position information is probably a little wrong.  I know 8.5 is a bit out of date, but it should be pretty easy to add new animations and tweak parameters.

My goal is to make the process simple enough that you can create your own animation packs as you create new animations.  The animation loader mod contains a readme and a few other docs about how to update animation packs.  Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it.  I'll try to write up some more docs tomorrow.  Let me know if there is anything in particular that needs explanation.

i added 4 more animations to this but is the 2012 error that finis fo rmodders give u a bad error or something to ignoroe? it still made the hkx file and the nexus page for info on finis for modders is hidden to dont know what the error means.

Are you using MO?

If someone lists what the new animations are that are not in the pack, I can get them added at the weekend (unless someone beats me)

just downloaod th one u see there linked and add some. that one has most all the mod resouce ones and some of the others.

LOL it was suppose to be an easy thing where someone says "This this this and this" instead of going through 50 odd aniamtions to spot the difference.

Well error2012 is a can not generate error. Something is blocking or FNIS cannot reach the correct file locations. I get this sometimes when using MO so I have to generate manually.

Are you using MO?

LOL it was suppose to be an easy thing where someone says "This this this and this" instead of going through 50 odd aniamtions to spot the difference.

Well error2012 is a can not generate error. Something is blocking or FNIS cannot reach the correct file locations. I get this sometimes when using MO so I have to generate manually.

as the other guy dosent do it here are the animations you dont have in the pack (as far as I noticed)

NecroStanding

NecroBoundDoggy

NecroRoughMissionary

NecroCowGirl (for female PC)

NecroLaying

NecroHug

NecroRoughDoggy

NecroThroatFuck

Necroholding (Draugr and Falmer)

NecroSpitRoast (MMF threeway)

NecroStandingChokeFuck

NecroFemaleDraugrChokeFuck

NecroGiantessLaying

NecroVampireDoggy

NecroKissing

NecroHagravenDoggy

NecroFemaleFalmerDoggy

NecroRoughDoggy2

SeekerHolding (Dragonborn DLC is required of course.)

Vampire3way

HardcoreDoggy

SneakyMasterbation

GropeFuck

Hardcore3way

Grope3Way

BoundProne

BoundMFF3Way

DrugFuck

BoundMFF3wayVariant

GuroFuck(WARNING* very graphic)

SleepFuck

ExtremeDoggy

AmazonFuck(Female Aggressor Male victim)

RieklingRape3Way

MageRape

Rape4Way (fixed the weird arm and head movement of the female)

DrunkFuck

MageRape2

GroundPound (Layingdown redone)

Sexlab Defeat Necro Animations redone (replaces the two Necro animations for defeat necro option)

SleepRape

DraugrDoggy

SleepMissionary FIXED

StandingAnal FIXED

SleepProne

PilloryDoggy (Zaz animation pack REQUIRED or else no Textures For the Pillory*)

PilloryMissionary

PilloryHardDoggy

MaleMasterbationKneel

ViolentRape (face punching and GroundDoggyAnal)

Extreme4way (Rape4way fixed and redone)

BeastlyRape (for players who have a setscale of 1.25 like me I'm a HUGE Nord lol)

NecroBJ Redone Fixed

ImpaledAnimations

Impaled3Way

VampFeedFemale

HairPullDoggy

VampFeedMale

VampNecroMale (The Actor feeds draining the life away then proceeds to...you know...with the corpse. heh.)

Hardcore3way Redone

NecroProne

SleepFuck Redone

As far as I'm aware you only have 5 of funnybizness animations in your pack so there is the list I'm happy to see you update your mod I really like the design of the mod mcm

If you just want a list of the animations not included in the SL animation loader allready here you go

• V9.7 Added NecroProne and SleepFuck Redone
  • V9.6 Added Hardcore3way Redone
  • V9.5 Added VampNecroMale
  • V9.4 Added VampireFeedMale animations
  • V9.3 Added HairpullDoggy animationa
  • V9.2 Added VampireFeedFemale animation
  • V9.1 Added Impaled3Way (*Warning its Graphic)
  • V9.0 Added ImpaledAnimations (a special request lol)
  • V8.9 Added NecroBJ FIXED REDONE (in the moddersresources/Redone/NecroBJ folder)
  • V8.8 Added BeastlyRape for players who have a setscale of 1.25 (like me I'm a HUGE Nord lol)
  • V8.7 Added Extreme4way (rape4way redone fixed)
  • V8.6 Added ViolentRape animation
  • V8.5 Fixed Sleepingmissionary,NecroSpitRoast3way and StandingAnal(more Hair pulling teehee) and FIXED the Pillorymesh in the NSAP folder (sorry about that)

<p>

I just uploaded a new mod to make registering animations in Skyrim easier: SexLab Animation LoaderHere's an animation pack I created for it based on version 8.5 of your animations. I haven't tested all of the animations, so some position information is probably a little wrong. I know 8.5 is a bit out of date, but it should be pretty easy to add new animations and tweak parameters.My goal is to make the process simple enough that you can create your own animation packs as you create new animations. The animation loader mod contains a readme and a few other docs about how to update animation packs. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it. I'll try to write up some more docs tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything in particular that needs explanation. attachicon.gifFunnyBizness8.5-SLAL.7z

Are you using MO? If someone lists what the new animations are that are not in the pack, I can get them added at the weekend (unless someone beats me)
just downloaod th one u see there linked and add some. that one has most all the mod resouce ones and some of the others.jusst look at the name of the hkx files u see whiich ones missing
LOL it was suppose to be an easy thing where someone says "This this this and this" instead of going through 50 odd aniamtions to spot the difference.Well error2012 is a can not generate error. Something is blocking or FNIS cannot reach the correct file locations. I get this sometimes when using MO so I have to generate manually.
as the other guy dosent do it here are the animations you dont have in the pack (as far as I noticed)NecroStandingNecroBoundDoggyNecroRoughMissionaryNecroCowGirl (for female PC)NecroLayingNecroHugNecroRoughDoggyNecroThroatFuckNecroholding (Draugr and Falmer)NecroSpitRoast (MMF threeway)NecroStandingChokeFuckNecroFemaleDraugrChokeFuckNecroGiantessLayingNecroVampireDoggyNecroKissingNecroHagravenDoggyNecroFemaleFalmerDoggyNecroRoughDoggy2SeekerHolding (Dragonborn DLC is required of course.)Vampire3wayHardcoreDoggySneakyMasterbationGropeFuckHardcore3wayGrope3WayBoundProneBoundMFF3WayDrugFuckBoundMFF3wayVariantGuroFuck(WARNING* very graphic)SleepFuckExtremeDoggyAmazonFuck(Female Aggressor Male victim)RieklingRape3WayMageRapeRape4Way (fixed the weird arm and head movement of the female)DrunkFuckMageRape2GroundPound (Layingdown redone)Sexlab Defeat Necro Animations redone (replaces the two Necro animations for defeat necro option)SleepRapeDraugrDoggySleepMissionary FIXEDStandingAnal FIXEDSleepPronePilloryDoggy (Zaz animation pack REQUIRED or else no Textures For the Pillory*)PilloryMissionaryPilloryHardDoggyMaleMasterbationKneelViolentRape (face punching and GroundDoggyAnal)Extreme4way (Rape4way fixed and redone)BeastlyRape (for players who have a setscale of 1.25 like me I'm a HUGE Nord lol)NecroBJ Redone FixedImpaledAnimationsImpaled3WayVampFeedFemaleHairPullDoggyVampFeedMaleVampNecroMale (The Actor feeds draining the life away then proceeds to...you know...with the corpse. heh.)Hardcore3way RedoneNecroProneSleepFuck RedoneAs far as I'm aware you only have 5 of funnybizness animations in your pack so there is the list I'm happy to see you update your mod I really like the design of the mod mcm If you just want a list of the animations not included in the SL animation loader allready here you go
  • V8.9 Added NecroBJ FIXED REDONE (in the moddersresources/Redone/NecroBJ folder)
  • V8.8 Added BeastlyRape for players who have a setscale of 1.25 (like me I'm a HUGE Nord lol)
  • V8.5 Fixed Sleepingmissionary,NecroSpitRoast3way and StandingAnal(more Hair pulling teehee) and FIXED the Pillorymesh in the NSAP folder (sorry about that)

Nonono i dont mean NSAP, I mean in the SexLab Anim Loader. Im going to set up all these packs and docs how to update them for each animator.

Hey, I just checked the new animations you did and holy crap there are some extreme ones!

And even creature ones yaay!

Thank you very much for these awesome animations! :)

Lol my pleasure my friend. Glad you enjoy them as much as I do creating them. :)

I have a big problem of alignment in certain sexual acts , here is an example .

1450462997-2015-12-18-00001.jpg

I can not realign with the appropriate key , please help me .

If that is the old version then replace it with the new version it should be in modders resources folder (3way Redone) :)

<p>

I just uploaded a new mod to make registering animations in Skyrim easier: SexLab Animation LoaderHere's an animation pack I created for it based on version 8.5 of your animations. I haven't tested all of the animations, so some position information is probably a little wrong. I know 8.5 is a bit out of date, but it should be pretty easy to add new animations and tweak parameters.My goal is to make the process simple enough that you can create your own animation packs as you create new animations. The animation loader mod contains a readme and a few other docs about how to update animation packs. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions about it. I'll try to write up some more docs tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything in particular that needs explanation. attachicon.gifFunnyBizness8.5-SLAL.7z

Are you using MO? If someone lists what the new animations are that are not in the pack, I can get them added at the weekend (unless someone beats me)
just downloaod th one u see there linked and add some. that one has most all the mod resouce ones and some of the others.jusst look at the name of the hkx files u see whiich ones missing
LOL it was suppose to be an easy thing where someone says "This this this and this" instead of going through 50 odd aniamtions to spot the difference.Well error2012 is a can not generate error. Something is blocking or FNIS cannot reach the correct file locations. I get this sometimes when using MO so I have to generate manually.
as the other guy dosent do it here are the animations you dont have in the pack (as far as I noticed)NecroStandingNecroBoundDoggyNecroRoughMissionaryNecroCowGirl (for female PC)NecroLayingNecroHugNecroRoughDoggyNecroThroatFuckNecroholding (Draugr and Falmer)NecroSpitRoast (MMF threeway)NecroStandingChokeFuckNecroFemaleDraugrChokeFuckNecroGiantessLayingNecroVampireDoggyNecroKissingNecroHagravenDoggyNecroFemaleFalmerDoggyNecroRoughDoggy2SeekerHolding (Dragonborn DLC is required of course.)Vampire3wayHardcoreDoggySneakyMasterbationGropeFuckHardcore3wayGrope3WayBoundProneBoundMFF3WayDrugFuckBoundMFF3wayVariantGuroFuck(WARNING* very graphic)SleepFuckExtremeDoggyAmazonFuck(Female Aggressor Male victim)RieklingRape3WayMageRapeRape4Way (fixed the weird arm and head movement of the female)DrunkFuckMageRape2GroundPound (Layingdown redone)Sexlab Defeat Necro Animations redone (replaces the two Necro animations for defeat necro option)SleepRapeDraugrDoggySleepMissionary FIXEDStandingAnal FIXEDSleepPronePilloryDoggy (Zaz animation pack REQUIRED or else no Textures For the Pillory*)PilloryMissionaryPilloryHardDoggyMaleMasterbationKneelViolentRape (face punching and GroundDoggyAnal)Extreme4way (Rape4way fixed and redone)BeastlyRape (for players who have a setscale of 1.25 like me I'm a HUGE Nord lol)NecroBJ Redone FixedImpaledAnimationsImpaled3WayVampFeedFemaleHairPullDoggyVampFeedMaleVampNecroMale (The Actor feeds draining the life away then proceeds to...you know...with the corpse. heh.)Hardcore3way RedoneNecroProneSleepFuck RedoneAs far as I'm aware you only have 5 of funnybizness animations in your pack so there is the list I'm happy to see you update your mod I really like the design of the mod mcm If you just want a list of the animations not included in the SL animation loader allready here you go
Nonono i dont mean NSAP, I mean in the SexLab Anim Loader. Im going to set up all these packs and docs how to update them for each animator.
Wow thanks Rydin that would be awesome man. I would love to be able use all my animations!
Wow thanks Rydin that would be awesome man. I would love to be able use all my animations!

Well if I get it all together, I can then give you documentation on how to add to it and then you will  be fully able to do it all yourself!

Well if I get it all together, I can then give you documentation on how to add to it and then you will  be fully able to do it all yourself!

You mean for NSAP or Animation loader? Either way, that would be appreciated. Also you dont need to worry about the furniture, most of us dont use anyways. Adding more content is what most people want.

You mean for NSAP or Animation loader? Either way, that would be appreciated. Also you dont need to worry about the furniture, most of us dont use anyways. Adding more content is what most people want.

Considering (if all works out well with the AnimLoader) to drop NSAP and make animator packs so people can pick and choose which aniamtor's work they wish to download. Can even split them into different headings like "with furniture" or without, creature aniamtions, agreesive animations, threesome animations etc. As they are not ESP packs but simple json files, it allows for more customization.

Considering (if all works out well with the AnimLoader) to drop NSAP and make animator packs so people can pick and choose which aniamtor's work they wish to download. Can even split them into different headings like "with furniture" or without, creature aniamtions, agreesive animations, threesome animations etc. As they are not ESP packs but simple json files, it allows for more customization.

I see, cool. Cant wait for you to make the updated version of Funnybiz's animation

Well if I get it all together, I can then give you documentation on how to add to it and then you will be fully able to do it all yourself!

SWEET I really would appreciate it bc I am kinda slow when it comes to this stuff.

Hey, I just checked the new animations you did and holy crap there are some extreme ones!

And even creature ones yaay!

Thank you very much for these awesome animations! :)

Lol my pleasure my friend. Glad you enjoy them as much as I do creating them. :)

I have a big problem of alignment in certain sexual acts , here is an example .

1450462997-2015-12-18-00001.jpg

I can not realign with the appropriate key , please help me .

If that is the old version then replace it with the new version it should be in modders resources folder (3way Redone) :)

thanks, I'll try

Like your animations a lot :lol: one question, is nonReplacermod outdated?

I'm glad you like them ^_^ and yes it is. I guess until someone takes over.

You don't have to wait ^^ SexLab Animation Loader lets you easily do it yourself without even opening CK.

You can just use this as your base:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-nonreplacermod/?p=1379619

Then simply update it with new animations in 3 steps:

1. List new animations in meshes\actors\character\animations\FunnyBiz\FNIS_FunnyBiz_List.txt

(+in case of creatures, also the lists in their respective folders)

2. Define parameters for sexlab stuff in SLAnims\source\FunnyBizness.txt

(you can simply copypaste a block and just change the names of things)

3. Run SLAnims\SLAnimGenerate.pyw which will output SLAnims\json\FunnyBizness.json and from then on you can enable the new animations in SLAL's MCM.

With SLAL, it's really trivial and you don't have to wait for someone to make a nonreplacer pack for you.

Wanted to chime in with this worked perfectly!  Had to download Python but no biggie.  Just be certain to run FINS for modders and users and it showed up just as expected.  Wooo!

Nobody can update nonremplace 7.6 please?

Read a few pages back, there is a new mod called Sexlab Animation Loader and the maker posted a compatible version of the 8.5 FunnyBizness´ pack. I have not fully tested it though.

Read a few pages back, there is a new mod called Sexlab Animation Loader and the maker posted a compatible version of the 8.5 FunnyBizness´ pack. I have not fully tested it though.

Yes but i am not a modder and i don't know like

Yes but i am not a modder and i don't know like

Seriously dude. You don't need to be a modder to use SL Anim Loader. You just need to read and do. Really. It's very simple. The instructions are all in the file along with a little program that does the magic for you.

Have a look at it. Take an hour to get your head around it. Then you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner :P

ps: Hope this helps guys: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

Seriously dude. You don't need to be a modder to use SL Anim Loader. You just need to read and do. Really. It's very simple. The instructions are all in the file along with a little program that does the magic for you.

Have a look at it. Take an hour to get your head around it. Then you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner :P

ps: Hope this helps guys: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide-and-packs/

Ugh, can't wrap my head around the coding.  The guide and the text file seem to be telling me different things.

Anyone else already done this part for 9.7, and care to share?

Ugh, can't wrap my head around the coding.  The guide and the text file seem to be telling me different things.

Or you can tell me what you don't understand?

That guide doesn't seem to open for me..it tells me 'The remote procedure call failed' and then refuses to open it. Anyways, I'm just going by the readme file instead of the guide for now...but the thing is I'm actually trying to add leito's bed anims to skyrim with it..and his files(at least coming from the modder's resource) are .max files, not .hkx files. Do I have to do anything different or just continue as usual by the readme file.

Starting off:

At the beginning of the guide, where it says "You should start off with these files" and shows the SLAnims mod file structure, then goes on to talk about creating the animation path (meshes>actors>character), are we creating these folders in that mod structure, or in a different place altogether?

When we get to SLAddAnims, and start putting our hkx files there, should we put all of them in same folder?  If, for instance, I just want to add all of FunnyBiz' anims, do I put them all in that folder, or move them in their individual folders?  Should I rename them, and to what?  Some of them share names, can they be added together by renaming them, and does the default renaming (adding (2), (3), etc) work for that or not?

In "Preparing the Source Material," the example code given in the .pdf is not found in the example.txt that came with SLAnimLoader, at least not that I can find.  Is that code necessary?  Do I include it once for the pack, or for each animation?

This is where I started to feel way in over my head, and then looking at the actual animation coding, that's when I got completely lost.  Do we have to create all the tags, sounds, actors, and stages ourselves, and if so, how do we know what each individual animation should be tagged for?  Do we need one Animation entry for each hpk file, or do they combine to form one animation?  How does that relate back to the naming of them I mentioned earlier?  And how do I keep straight all the different animations so I get them all, don't miss any, don't double-up any, and so on?

Oboy, that looks more like a rant than I intended.  Apologies, but those are all the questions I had while I puttered (admittedly very briefly, I felt my "I don't get this" headache coming on) with this.

That guide doesn't seem to open for me..it tells me 'The remote procedure call failed' and then refuses to open it. Anyways, I'm just going by the readme file instead of the guide for now...but the thing is I'm actually trying to add leito's bed anims to skyrim with it..and his files(at least coming from the modder's resource) are .max files, not .hkx files. Do I have to do anything different or just continue as usual by the readme file.

Hmm, it's a PDF so I don't know why it's saying that unless you don't had a PDF viewer installed?

Yeah, you cannot use max files, they need to be HKX. But looking in his bed folder in his resource files, they are all HKX files. Don't know what you are seeing.

Starting off:

At the beginning of the guide, where it says "You should start off with these files" and shows the SLAnims mod file structure, then goes on to talk about creating the animation path (meshes>actors>character), are we creating these folders in that mod structure, or in a different place altogether?

When we get to SLAddAnims, and start putting our hkx files there, should we put all of them in same folder?  If, for instance, I just want to add all of FunnyBiz' anims, do I put them all in that folder, or move them in their individual folders?  Should I rename them, and to what?  Some of them share names, can they be added together by renaming them, and does the default renaming (adding (2), (3), etc) work for that or not?

In "Preparing the Source Material," the example code given in the .pdf is not found in the example.txt that came with SLAnimLoader, at least not that I can find.  Is that code necessary?  Do I include it once for the pack, or for each animation?

This is where I started to feel way in over my head, and then looking at the actual animation coding, that's when I got completely lost.  Do we have to create all the tags, sounds, actors, and stages ourselves, and if so, how do we know what each individual animation should be tagged for?  Do we need one Animation entry for each hpk file, or do they combine to form one animation?  How does that relate back to the naming of them I mentioned earlier?  And how do I keep straight all the different animations so I get them all, don't miss any, don't double-up any, and so on?

Oboy, that looks more like a rant than I intended.  Apologies, but those are all the questions I had while I puttered (admittedly very briefly, I felt my "I don't get this" headache coming on) with this.

When you download the SLAnim mod for the very first time, you should treat is as a template. So everything should be done inside that downloaded folder. Do not download it and add it to your data folder straight away. Think of it as a temporary data folder with just that information in it. It will make it easier to work with. It's how I did NSAP, I kept it out my data folder and only put stuff in when i needed to compile. Keeping it away from the data folder allows for easy naivgation. You aren't compiling scripts so I recommend you work with it that way. Assume everything is being made in the mod folder. When you finally put everything in your data folder, it will be easier.

It is recommended that if you are adding packs that you do them by animator. Hence all of FunnyBiz has his own folder for his, so if you add Leito then you would create a whole new folder and new text file for him. But ultimately it's up to you. You can call it "EverySingleAnimationPack" if you wanted to and put them all in the one folder.

You shouldn;t need to rename them. Most animators pack them up with the correct naming structure, for example, myname_myanimation_a1_s1,hkx. It should be a case of drag and drop. No renaming should be needed if the animator is well aware of their files.

Anything line with the hash symbol (#) at the start is just a comment. These will not be read by the python generate file when creating the scripts. There are a few lines in the top half of the text file which do not have the hash symbol in front and these lines need to be amended. Below are those extracted lines:

As it says in the guide, a lot of the text on that page is covered with a hash tag at front so it is REALLY easy to miss the code in the example code. All I have done is extracted that code so you can easily see that code without all the comentry around it. It later one explains just below you only need this code once per pack and again gives an example of that.

The generator itself sorts out the FNIS file, hence why it's not mentioned. If the scene has 5 stages and it has 10 HKX files, it automatically using the last part of the aniamtion file (the Ax_Sx part) to generate the required code. You just need one line of aniamtion code and it picks up the rest.

Yes, you need to create all the tags and decide what sounds suit and such. Tags are just basically your common sense; If it's missionary, use Missionary. If it's anal, use anal etc.

You shouldn't end up doubling up. You will need to find our own way of making sure you don't (a check list, order the aniamtions by creation date, check the change logs).

I hope that answers the questions for you. I made the guide assuming that people had the very basic of understanding (I didn't learn modding from guides, I just had to look at the logics behind what happens and the understand from file structures and processes so forgive me that I haven't gone into as much depth as you may have needed. I'll take into account your questions and try and revise it at some point with even more of the basics). You can understand why people haven't updated mods or submitted packs. It takes a lot of work to mod and this is just beginner level. it's not scratching the surface.

You shouldn;t need to rename them. Most animators pack them up with the correct naming structure, for example, myname_myanimation_a1_s1,hkx. It should be a case of drag and drop. No renaming should be needed if the animator is well aware of their files.

Some of FunnyBiz's animations do share names, though.  Three or four of them.  But all of his mods would go in one folder?

I downloaded and installed the version orxx made, and seemed to have game crashing problems.  I think they're solved, but I tried doing the FNIS for Modders part, and kept getting the 2001 error where a text file didn't exist (even though it did.)

Some of FunnyBiz's animations do share names, though.  Three or four of them.  But all of his mods would go in one folder?

I downloaded and installed the version orxx made, and seemed to have game crashing problems.  I think they're solved, but I tried doing the FNIS for Modders part, and kept getting the 2001 error where a text file didn't exist (even though it did.)

Well you could rename it to something appriopaite. Like if he has, I dunno, four different necrobj, then change it show its necrobj1 necrobj2 necrobj3 etc.

2001 errors are caused when FNIS can't find the file. I only got that when trying to use it through Mod Organizer, not when I did it manually htrough the tools folder in the data folder. More fan issue with FNIS and not SLAL.